Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What modules would you like to see next?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace,

I like your idea.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Some Modules that I would like to see...

Super fast hair growth (scalp only!)

General Health for cats, dogs, birds, etc...

Detox

And Grace... I love your idea. I think it should go to the top of the list!

Last edited by Ahimsa; 08-18-2007, 01:29 AM.
      The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
      -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Top o' the list!

Grace - Forgiveness module... what a wonderful and meaningful module to develop! Thank you so much for suggesting it. I agree top of the list!!!

Ahimsa - I was just considering how powerful a Detox module could be, and here you are posting about it! I would especially love it if the instructions would include "feelings of ease and comfort" during the detox process.

And anything to help animals - especially the ones that are near and dear to us - I absolutely endorse and would be so grateful for! I am also hoping that one of the next Project1World focuses can be for the benefit of all animals on the planet, including endangered species.

You are both so great and thoughful - thank you for posting your ideas!
        In gratitude and love, Jeanie
        MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
        Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
        Discover-PATHS

Comment

Thank you~Keep them coming!

Thank you for all the ideas!

We are working on MANY new Modules right now, including a Forgiveness Module.

Please keep the ideas coming!

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Some More Ideas

Many of these I've seen mentioned here and have a personal affinity for (so I put in my vote), others are what I'd love to see and try on myself and then then theres the societal ones..."I'd like to teach the world to sing... in perfect harmony...." !!!

* Forgiveness+++ or Radical Forgiveness... yea!
            * Unconditional Love
            * Ego Buster-humbleness of heart/openness of mind
            * Detox- of body/mind and spirit
            * Healing childhood trama / & or PTSD
            * Addiction/Addict mind-the AA "Big Book" would be a great resource
            * 12 Step Booster ( If these two helped and was discovered by 12 step/recovery individuals theres an audience of millions right there...)
            * Past life healing
            * Creative Writing
            * Music/Music Theory/Writing/Reading ect.
            * ARtist BLocK BusTEr.
            * Voice/singing
            * Finding/Fallowing your creative passion
            * Optimimum Artistic Performance module ("Stage fright be gone!" included)
            * a module for Trust
            * Higher Self connection
            * Find Your Path! mod "Who am I?"..."Why am I here?"..."What is my Purpose?"
            * Along with "$$$ Magnet"
            * the Luuuvvve Magnet!
            * Intimacy/relationship "skill sets"
            * Intimacy/Relationship/Commitment phobia neutralizer
            * Trancending Victum/Victumizer conciousness
            * Selfless Service module (mindset for unconditional giving! Expecially great for anyone who works in any type of public service. Complete with guage to monitor burn out and booster for self care and renewal!
            * Module for Inspirational Master Teacher Mindset-to instill qualities of great teachers/ing
            * Ego Busting for "Higher" education facilitators/Professors
            * Ego Busting for Medical Profession/Physicians
            * Speak/know your TRUTH module
            * Free Thinker/Actor module ( Break free from the educational "be a good sheep" conditionioning and remove social inhabitions of expressing your True and Authentic Self.)
            * Being Gay/Lesbian/Sexual minority-Self acceptance and Love-(Perhaps too controversial?) (is it nature or nurture?)
            * Overcoming fear of Death
            * Grief healing process
            * Locate reincarnated family members module.
            * Overcoming fear of failure-nes/success-ness
            * Multiple Personality reintegration module
            * fragmented self social/family/work reintegration module
            * MATRIX ENERGETICs booster
            * BUSTING LOOSE F.T.M.G. booster
            * Energetic Protective Shield- from unhealthy vibrations. Por ejemplo...EMF, HARP, Advertizing, Political rhetoric and propaganda...Sun spots?
            * A module for Political Leaders?... to clear all blocks to integrity, compassion, conciencious(sp) decision making, humbleness, playing nice with others- AND an option for an IQ/vocabulary booster!
            * I Loved the Ideas about having modules for "Prison" (ers). To truely work to heal and restore the ailing "cells" in our "collective body of human conciousness".
            * Expecially addressing violence, child molesters and sexual assault perpetrators... there are soo many posibilities.
            * How about modules for war torn countries/areas to promote healing(expecially for children) and to minimize the instinctive reaction toward revenge and hate, all to help end the generational cycle of war and bloodshed.
            * and Modules for former military/worriors to heal their inner war torn landscape.
            * Modules for Homeless Shelters to trancend the cycle of homelessness and poverty mindset.
            * Modules for Job hunting-confidance, communication, persistance

Anyway thats what I was thinking for now... this is a very uplifting to think of a world where we are truely adressing and caring for the wounded and ailing among us and freely sharing our passion and joy. I feel a renessaince(sp?)comming on...
            Blake

Comment

Blake Rocks!

Wow, Blake!

You sure have a ton of suggestions! How long did it take you to come up with that brilliant list? I think PATHS should add you to their staff and pay you BIG BUCKS for your very thoughtful and creative suggestions for future modules!

Oh...My thought is a Compassion Module... Maybe this could be part of the Forgiveness one?

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
              My PATHS Website
              My Art Website
              My Paintings As Prints
              My Facebook

Comment

Would you like a side of fries with your list Blake??

On a serious note, your list is great!! I loved the "Luuuuuuve magnet", hehe.

~Viviana
                "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

I am forever GRATEFUL!!

Originally posted by PATHS, S.A. View Post
                  Thank you for all the ideas!

We are working on MANY new Modules right now, including a Forgiveness Module.

Please keep the ideas coming!

Paths is truly Heaven on Earth!!

If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive. - Mother Theresa

Alexander Pope once said, "To err is human; to forgive, Divine."

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." Mahatma Gandhi (now anyone can with our very own Paths forgiveness module )

Researchers and academics may have an answer for those who do not believe that the act of forgiveness is good for the soul. Scientists have gotten interested in the health benefits of forgiveness. Their studies have shown the serious mental, emotional and physical consequences of an unforgiving heart.

In some studies, forgiveness has been linked to a lessening of chronic back pain and depression; in others to reduce levels of stress hormones. Scientist have also found that forgiveness is one of several coping mechanisms that help people with HIV/AIDS live longer, or at least more satisfying lives.

One pardons to the degree that one loves. - Francios De La Rochefoucauld

Our capacity to make peace with another person and with the world depends very much on our capacity to make peace with ourselves. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Love is an act of endless forgiveness. - Peter Ustinov

Genuine forgiveness is participation, reunion overcoming the powers of estrangement. . . We cannot love unless we have accepted forgiveness, and the deeper our experience of forgiveness is, the greater is our love. - Paul Tillich

To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness. - Robert Muller

Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. - Mark Twain

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness. - Josh Billings

When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free. - Catherine Ponder
                  IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

The True Art of Forgiveness

Below is an excerpt of what the Kahuna, Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len did using
                    Ho'oponopono. This is a true story and can be verified. The ward mention below still remains closed today with no need for a new one!

Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. The ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.
                    Dr. Len never saw the patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.
                    After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely,. Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed.
                    The staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. They ended up with more staff than they needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed.

Dr. Len explains that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life - simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.
                    What Dr. Len did while looking at the patients files was very simple, he kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again.

Also, it is to yourself that you say Thank you, I am Sorry, I Love you, too. Because Ho `oponopono is based on taking 100% responsibility for everything that comes into your consciousness. You are your own Creator and created everything!
                    So, Yes I agree that we should have a forgiveness module, but also think that bringing in the concept of ho`oponopono would make it really really powerful!

Aloha

Keoi
                    Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                    http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                    <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                    Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Ho'oponopono

Keoi!

I agree! I meant to post a reply back to you the last time you taught us about Ho'oponopono! It is a perfect concept to add to the forgiveness module! I am going to add it to my signature! Thank you!!
                      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Nice You tube. Grace!

Please forgive me
                        Keoi
                        Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                        http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                        <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                        Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Hi, I would like to second a module for "healthy teeth and gums" also.

And mostly I would really love to see a "Great Childhood" Module. One that could erase an unhappy childhood and replace it with the good stuff

I would also be very happy to test guinea pig the module if it comes out

Comment

3 processes in 3 realms

~ catabolism: elimination, cleansing, removal
                            ~ anabolism: building up, increasing, addition
                            ~ metabolism: dynamic balance, harmony, optimal flow

the above processes may occur in 3 realms (mental, energetic, physical) & in either type of system, individual or collective, depending on whether the user(s) & the beneficiary(s) is/are identifiable & the same

what I envision is a set of modules by which each process or the whole set of 3 processes is/are gone through 1, 2, or 3 times, each pass being intended to work for 1 of the realms; thus, for example, 1 user may do the 3 processes as a set for the physical, then for the energetic, then for the mental whereas another user may do physical catabolism, energetic anabolism & mental balance
                            in the individual version of the modules both the user(s) & the beneficiary(s) is/are precisely identifiable & exactly the same; this is not the case in the collective version of the modules -- the project1world program seems to be an example of a collective module

Last edited by bora; 10-09-2007, 12:22 AM.

Be-atrix Bora
                            atrium borabora

Comment

I am the creator of My Reality

I'm not quite sure how to explain this, or if it is already covered in underlying instructions in the existing PATHS modules but I think that a module that specifically targets & enables people to know & believe that their intentions & thoughts are powerful would be useful. That they are powerful creators!

It could be used almost as a precursor to using the other PATHS modules, so that when people use eg Gratitude, Take It off modules. They KNOW these modules are going to work for them because they already KNOW how powerful their thoughts are. They have already built up their belief in their own ability.

So something along the the lines of :

I am the creator of my reality. I believe & know I am in control. Everything I need is already within me.I am a powerful creator. I know & believe that I have the ability to create powerful intentions & manifestations.

Sorry, can't explain it any better.

Love, Light & Blessings
                              Sharyn
                              Theta Healing
                              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Hi Sharyn, I thought the Successful Living 1, 2 & 3 addressed this? Not sure why, they just leapt to my mind when I read your post. Have I got the understanding of the SL right?

(good question!)

Comment

Working...
                                X