Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What modules would you like to see next?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT

Hi Aaron -

What an interesting concept! One of the aspects that make OT so interesting is that it must be constantly fluid.

For instance, my OT five years ago, one year ago, six months ago and today are all so different. With each evolvement and each exposure to something new, I would think our OT adjusts.

Which is why I agree that 90 days out is probably perfect. If one could know or sense their OT always 90 days out, it would be so much easier to stay on course.

Of course, the little side-steps can be quite interesting in themselves and can take one in a completely different and fascinating direction or throw one off the road into a muddy gulley Both of which, I am sure all of us have experienced.
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
      Hey hypnogogic,
      Don't be shy! There's nothing wrong with a good hard scientific curiousity But if that is possible, think of the marketing possibilities!!
      Much Love and Laughter
      -Rosella
      Oh, I KNOW! That alone would send PATHS through the ROOF!
      And if we're making guinea pig requests, then I'd throw my name in the hat for that one...lol. No such thing as TOO much, right?!...lol

And I think the idea of the optimum path is fascinating as well. If something like that were to be worked out, that would be very powerful.

Comment

"ever since Pamela and some others got on the breast module campaign a month or so ago, a couple of our female programmers have been working on it and using themselves as test subjects. It still has a ways to go."

For Admin and anyone wanting this module I can suggest the way of thinking that achieves results. I did not learn this bc I wanted the results, it was the opposite. Now I know the LOA behind it but before that my annoyance was a sincere bad thing.

You have to think how friggin annoying it is that they are in the way even at all. Just be very strongly focused on that. It makes them grow like crazy.

It's true
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Hi,
          Originally posted by PATHS, S.A. View Post
          We have male and female programmers...ever since Pamela and some others got on the breast module campaign a month or so ago, a couple of our female programmers have been working on it and using themselves as test subjects. It still has a ways to go.
          I was searching around for proof this can be done by hynosis when I came across this thread
          Hypnotherapy & Breast Enlargement. Please help.. - JREF Forum
          Great discussion on the second page where the hypnotherapist responds with a load of references.
          Also often quoted references was scanned in from the library available on the thread.
          And I found a link to the article I remembered about it from ages ago which prompted my search
          Can you think your way to a bigger bust? | the Daily Mail

I also remember another article about hormone supplements which affected growth which I can't find.

I was also thinking if you could affect size, then could you by selectively 'growing' then you could also affect 'shape'. A refinement would be to have a target shape rather than just 'larger'.

Also there are women whose breasts are too large, and could this solution be run in reverse to reduce breast size, maybe incorporating some of the effects from 'shed weight' into focussing just on the breast area?

Just some thoughts. Sounds quite interesting on the surface. I'm sure its get more complicated once you going in depth into metabolic pathways, hormone receptor and such like

Best regards
          Alan
          Save over $1,000 on PATHS
          Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

i loved ur great ideas you adorable pathers

i would like to add ..

* a module to keep ur hair color so it never greys (or even better, if it could reverse the greyed hair - somebody told me they are working on such a module )

* a module concentrating on getting fab abs ... something similar to the "Ultimate Body" ... but targetting that tummy
            www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Knock yourself out, Alan!

Hey there, Alan...

I am so Happy and Grateful to know that you are spending Much Time searching the internet to discover helpful Boob-enhancing techniques for those of us still wondering exactly why our breasts never learned any lessons from those training bras we started out with!!!! I am sure that all of the ladies on this forum who have never known the delights of cleavage are more than pleased that you have our issue with this matter covered!!!

Oh...And if any of you female PATHS researchers find it difficult to fit those 3 minutes of viewing the "in-development" Boob Module into your busy schedules, feel free to send it over to my computer and I will be happy to test it out for you free of charge, okay?

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
              My PATHS Website
              My Art Website
              My Paintings As Prints
              My Facebook

Comment

Muhahahaha....

Ya know, the breast enlargement (or reduction) module idea is just begging to have join it another enlargement type module

Now I know what you're thinking - look at poor ol' 'little' Stevie-boy posting this - poor poor teenie 'weenie' man - but I'm writing this for a friend....really LOL.

The saying - 'Its not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle the worm' would fade into the past.

For me? I think I might need a module for back pain, and its not from a big gut hanging out the front lmao JK! Or am I? :P

Seriously, some things are just TMI and better left as surprises, hopefully in a good way lol

Cheers!

Stephen

Comment

Namaste,
                  Pamela
                  Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Healthy Gums

Please, Please. I would love to have a healthy teeth and gums module. I don't know about other Countries but here in Canada most of our health care is covered, well we now have to pay to get are eye's tested etc but dental has never been covered and it is such a hugh part of health. I would really like to see this module. Teeth effect your self esteem, a smile brings Joy to the world. Ruth

Comment

Acid reflex

I would like to see a module for this.

dbsnova

Comment

Bone Density

Osteoporosis. It's not only a major issue for women but men as well.
                        Peg
                        ZPoint Practitioner

Comment

I mentioned this earlier but will raise it again: how about one to help infertile women conceive? Also,whiter teeth?

With gratitude(because the money module really seems to be working!)

Allen
                          With love and gratitude,

Allen
                          www.paths-now.com
                          www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

Tmj

Hope I am not to late, but TMJ or healing of the jaw for those of us whose jaw runs on the tendon instead of the way it was designed to. In that would have to be the stopping of grinding or gritting ones teeth, and for a lot retraining the tongue not to push out the teeth trying to make up for the jaw problem! Could you fix the teeth with that too? Instead of braices? Ooooh that would be fun!!!

Also love the eyesight! My daughter is 13 and has 2400 vision (legally blind with out glasses or contacts! Just imagine being able to get rid of glasses for the first time since kindergarten and being able to see again! Especially going into highschool year after next.

How about one to get rid of unwanted hair in the places we don't want it to grow. I read some place where in Hawaii they permanently get rid of unwanted hair using the energy... a touch of the hand and it is gone for good... I am not sure where I read it, but as I learn about LOA and stuff I am believing it...

Blessings zartgirl

Comment

To Forgive is Divine!!

For many months now I have wanted to post on this thread, but something always made me wait. I was on the phone with one of my "Soul Sisters" when it hit me (very hard I would like to add) that what this world desperately needs is a FORGIVENESS MODULE!!

Back in January of this year I posted this on the Powerful Intentions Forum. I would like to post it here to give you the reason why I believe a Forgiveness Module is incredibly important.

"The Ego is a very important mechanism for the "I". Without Ego I would not be able to experience Greatness because there would be no separation to see Greatness in.

With this in mind-The words "I apologize" is of the Ego (Ego in this case meaning I willingly live in the illusion of separation) in that a person is saying 'I regret now I made an error in my thinking and I know now I need to correct this thinking, because it did not produce the desired outcome for me.'

The words "I am sorry" is of the Ego in that now the person is expressing a more undesirable vibration (more grief than regret).

Forgiveness is not of the Ego because it produces a very desirable outcome. Forgiveness comes from the energy of giving (love). With Forgiveness I am stating and affirming to the universe (God) that I will give first to myself knowing that there is no separation and I am essentially giving love to all. To For-give makes the statement to God that yes I choose love over Hate, I choose to see only greatness in my fellow human beings and myself vs weakness.

The greatest experience I can provide for another is to support their greatness and forgive their weaknesses.

Focus on the LIGHT and the Dark disappears."

I would like to add that Forgiveness is a powerful act of kindness that I create from my being for my being!

But, because of the "Illusion" that I am separate I believe that the person I acknowledge I need to forgive is some how benefiting from my generosity more than I truly believe they deserve! So this makes it difficult for me to forgive.

The absolute truth of course is that when I forgive, I awaken to my greatness on many levels of my being. To forgive is DIVINE!

To Forgive is a practice that will bring us much PEACE in our lives, and therefore much PEACE to this world!

With a Forgiveness Module it would make the practice of forgiving effortless!
                              Which would in turn bring in much needed love and light into this FABULOUS WORLD OF OURS!
                              IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Grace's idea

Grace,
                                I like your idea, maybe it could be based of the concept of Ho'oponopono.
                                Thank you, I Love you, I am Sorry, Please Forgive me.

Saying that alone when you are irritated with someone or something is very calming, better yet, if your sub-conscious said it to you!
                                Aloha
                                Keoi
                                Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                                http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                                <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                                Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

Working...
                                X