Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What modules would you like to see next?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried the powder...eeewww

I use spirulina tablets and Zrii!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• Hi! Maybe a module so we can somehow fit 48 hours into each 24-hour day hehe?
      Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
      Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• Time Step !

YES !!! Sidestep real time, spend a minute or a year there, then return, 2 seconds after you've left the real world. Step out, learn to play the piano, step back in and entertain your friends, TOTALY SURPRISE THEM !

Hmmm, From what I've been hearing about Us, the people, we're made of energy ,and all space and all time is energy. All available and all pressent at all times. Time stepping may be more then possible.

Hehe -- TIME STEP MODULE !

Andrew T.
        PATHS ~ Mind Energetics

Comment

• Just a reminder that we check this thread on a regular basis for Module ideas!

Share them all with us!

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

• Module Suggestions

Hi,
            I have some suggestions you could use for modules.

I would love a module for ADHD. I have 2 extremely active boys and I don't know what to do with them!
            How about Time Management, I am constantly late thinking I have lots of time to do tasks when I don't.

Some other suggestions:
            Cooking/Great Chef
            Social Anxiety
            Great Dancer
            Teeth Grinding
            Migraines
            Orthopedic Shoe Module
            Selflessness
            Breast Lift Module
            Stop Swearing Module

That was my 2 cents worth,
            Chaunté
            www.paths2freedom.com

Comment

• Those are great suggestions!
              I think the Unconditional Love module will take care of Selflessnes, Stop swearing and Anxiety though.
              and
              www.mozaar.us
              Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
              www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Hi! I suggested the hyperactivity one too, because my son has 2 springs instead of 2 legs, and his mouth is pretty hyperactive too. Let's just say he can eat and talk at the same time. But then, how will we ever get those jumping beans to actually sit down in front of a computer and watch their theatres? I know my son could NEVER sit down anywhere hehe!
                Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by serenac View Post
                  Hi! I suggested the hyperactivity one too, because my son has 2 springs instead of 2 legs, and his mouth is pretty hyperactive too. Let's just say he can eat and talk at the same time. But then, how will we ever get those jumping beans to actually sit down in front of a computer and watch their theatres? I know my son could NEVER sit down anywhere hehe!
                  That's funny about the 2 springs!

Your son does not have to watch the Theater, just play it on the speakers of your computer while he is in the room.

All instructions are in the sound AND the visual...you only need one or the other.

I have more than a few parents that have theaters for their children that have seen huge improvements and the kids do not even know about PATHS. Parents just play it while they are in the room.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• Hi Kevin,
                    Which module do I purchase to help my boys with ADHD? Also, can I purchase one module and play it for both boys and does it matter if they are asleep or awake?
                    Chaunté
                    www.paths2freedom.com

Comment

• Hi! Ditto what Chaunte says! Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? Will it work if he's asleep?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunte View Post
                        Hi Kevin,
                        Which module do I purchase to help my boys with ADHD? Also, can I purchase one module and play it for both boys and does it matter if they are asleep or awake?
                        I would recommend the Academic Super Charger, it is very effective in a variety of areas, including concentration.

I would also write in to info@paths-vx.com, they may have an unreleased module for this.

I would also look at the Mood Elevation module. Even though it suggests mood "elevation", what it really does is put the hormone production into a balanced state. Let info@paths-vx.com know it is for children, specifically for ADHD, it will be a modified version of the standard Mood Elevation module.

Each theater is "keyed" to one certain individual, so one theater for both would not work.

The instructions will definitely reach the subconscious while sleeping, as long as their ears can hear it, however, I would think (and this is just my opinion) that it would be more effective while awake. But if this is a problem, it is easily resolved by just playing it 2-3 times a week while asleep.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• I'm loving the idea of a PATHs module to heal tinnitus!!

Love and Light,
                          Raindancer

Comment

• There should be a social anxiety theater. There is an anxiety one, but social anxiety is whole big issue in and of itself. Actually what I really want is a module that lessens my inhibitions, so that I'm not so guarded all the time, and helps me to connect to other people, so that I can have some more friends. My sister instantly connects with people and she can be in a room, not knowing anyone and walk out an hour later and have several new friends. My mom was that way too (she just died about a week ago). I want a mod that helps me connect with people and feel open and confident and friendly and genuine etc. In the mean time, can anyone suggest what mods are already available that could help me in those areas?

I thought of the public speaking one, self confidence, several of the attitude and motivation ones, or sense of humor. Anything that will help me connect to people and not feel so guarded. THANKS!

Stacey
                            Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

• A social anxiety theatre would be a great idea Stacey. I suffer from this too.

Comment

• Hi Stacey! I'm also reeeeeeeal shy too. I got some Platinum instructions embedded into one of those free Platinum instructions offers that they had a while back on this subject, and now I've got a ton of new friends and have a great time with them!

I think the modules you suggested would be good. Someone wrote a thread here on this forum a while back about the public speaking one, she said it really helped disinhibit her when she was in a social situation with strangers.

Comment

Working...
                                X