Results with a Golden Ratio Log-Periodic Multiple Wave Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results with a Golden Ratio Log-Periodic Multiple Wave Oscillator

My story starts back in January of 2009. I was about 24 years old and was extremely depressed and had bad anxiety. I had some extra money and decided to try PATHS. At the time, it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I started to have a positive view of the world and even stopped taking my anxiety medication on which I had felt dependent in order to deal with life.

This new found view of reality had my life full of joy and wonder. However, as time progressed, I stopped feeling the way that I had when I first started using it. I emailed PATHS and they told me that eventually people will hit a 'plateau' and the newness will be gone. The initial feelings of using PATHS were so great that I couldn't help but think that the theater instructions were just not being listened to by my subconscious mind. Every now and again, I would feel the instructions working pretty well but the feeling always was overcome with my old mindset, a frustrating experience.

A few weeks ago, I decided to build the Golden Ratio Multiple Wave Oscillator antenna designed by Eric Dollard to see if I could help my girlfriend's sick mom. I got the antenna hooked up similar to a Tesla Coil (TC) where I am discharging a 500pF capacitor @ about 5000 volts into the outer most ring on the antenna at about 60 times a second. This outer ring acts as the primary coil and the inner rings are analogous to the secondary of a TC.

Anyway, this post is not about the construction but more an introduction into my observations. I am not one to just experiment on other people blindly so I decided to be the guinea pig. On the second day of experimentation, I noticed that I was feeling my PATHS instructions a little more than expected but just blew it off as the occasionally occurring feeling that usually goes away within a few days. On the third day, I knew that something different was going on because the instructions could be felt pretty intensly. It has been six days now and I have NEVER been so receptive to my theater instructions. My instructions are in OVERDRIVE!

Disclaimer: Please note that high voltages are dangerous and can kill you. Do not attempt to build and operate an Multiple Wave Oscillator (MWO) antenna unless you are qualified to do so. The MWO is not to be used as a substitute for any medical advice given by a certified medical practitioner. There is no hard data available on the health risks involved with using an MWO. This is uncharted waters. Please experiment at your own risk.

A video introduction to the MWO: U.S. Psychotronics Associations - Multi Wave Oscillator presentation (Part 1 of 5) - YouTube

Dave
    Last edited by Web000x; 06-14-2012, 11:21 PM.

Boosting PATHS

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing this! This is very interesting although I'm not super surprised.

There are a lot of possibilities here that are happening.

I've experienced similar enhancements like this with various experimental circuitry I was using in conjunction with PATHS.

PATHS has 3 methods to deliver instructions - audio, video and through the amplifier that sends it directly into the aether for the subconscious to pick up on.

Do you think your experience has anything to do with creating a stronger "presence" of your own self and subconscious in the collective and therefore can pick up the instructions from the amplifier way easier?

Or, do you have any other ideas of the mechanism at work?
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hey Aaron,

I have some ideas on why it may work, but since the phenomena under study is intangible, it would take some experiments with a multitude of test subjects to isolate what exactly is happening.

The first possibility is that my brain cells had fallen out of a healthy vibratory state and that the MWO brought them back into their normal vibratory rate. In which case, the cells began to create new synapses since they were no longer in disharmony.

The second possibility is that the golden ratio proportioning of the antenna could somehow be directing orgone energy in higher quantities into the vicinity which might account for the phenomena. I remember Tom Brown saying that he had good results growing sprouts near an unpowered MWO. Since I have never built an Orgone Accumulator, I have no direct experience with the Orgone but do remember reading once that the Orgone naturally converges where the golden ratio is found.

The third possibility is that this is a complete placebo effect and that my instructions started working better due to a subconscious trigger. However, while completely feasible, I tend to not believe that this is true since I have been observing my reaction to PATHS over the past 3 years and this is unlike anything that I have seen so far. Time will tell...

While there are many possibilities as to what might be going on here, I think that it is too early to truly speculate about any of this without further rigorous scientific investigation. There are too many unknowns at play. I didn't even touch on the idea that we have an aetheric body that is superimposed on the physical body. So what is causing the effects? Is it the physical cells resonating at their physical resonance or is it the aetheric body being altered which in turn manifests in the physical body?

Dave

P.S. I'll send you the drawing of the antenna, a parts list, and a schematic if you are interested in getting together with your PATHS research team and experimenting on the people that don't seem to see any effect whatsoever from using PATHS.
      Last edited by Web000x; 06-16-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Schematics?

I would love to obtain some schematics for the MWO. It is the reason why I am so intensely studying this field of science. It would be of great help if provided the knowledge, to experiment and research the underlying power in this type of EM.

Comment

MWO Antenna

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
          Hey Aaron,

I have some ideas on why it may work, but since the phenomena under study is intangible, it would take some experiments with a multitude of test subjects to isolate what exactly is happening.

The first possibility is that my brain cells had fallen out of a healthy vibratory state and that the MWO brought them back into their normal vibratory rate. In which case, the cells began to create new synapses since they were no longer in disharmony.

The second possibility is that the golden ratio proportioning of the antenna could somehow be directing orgone energy in higher quantities into the vicinity which might account for the phenomena. I remember Tom Brown saying that he had good results growing sprouts near an unpowered MWO. Since I have never built an Orgone Accumulator, I have no direct experience with the Orgone but do remember reading once that the Orgone naturally converges where the golden ratio is found.

The third possibility is that this is a complete placebo effect and that my instructions started working better due to a subconscious trigger. However, while completely feasible, I tend to not believe that this is true since I have been observing my reaction to PATHS over the past 3 years and this is unlike anything that I have seen so far. Time will tell...

While there are many possibilities as to what might be going on here, I think that it is too early to truly speculate about any of this without further rigorous scientific investigation. There are too many unknowns at play. I didn't even touch on the idea that we have an aetheric body that is superimposed on the physical body. So what is causing the effects? Is it the physical cells resonating at their physical resonance or is it the aetheric body being altered which in turn manifests in the physical body?

Dave

P.S. I'll send you the drawing of the antenna, a parts list, and a schematic if you are interested in getting together with your PATHS research team and experimenting on the people that don't seem to see any effect whatsoever from using PATHS.
          Hi Dave
          Nice of you to share this informationand lovely experience.
          Please can you send me the schematics as I also like to built the unit I am most interested also to construct a MWO Antenna with golden ration proportions. In lot of sites they talk about it but they do not show how to draw it. Any information will be helpful. I thank you for your kind help. my email is: chbonnici@gmail.com. The good you do with others will come back to you.

Comment

Hi Dave,

Those are quite interesting observations. I don't have any experience with PATHS but have built my first multiwave oscillator in 2013 and used same antennas. However, resonant transformer consists of bi polar coil which is tuned to approx. 1Mhz (w/o load). I have antennas built to the exact spec's which I got from you at that time, including gold plating.
            I'm hoping to build another unit, this time strictly following two coil design of George Lakhovsky/COLYSA, including tubular antennas so I can compare both units when comes to the effects but I was able to observe quite profound results with bi polar unit. I have a YT in my channel showing my first build and more details regarding MWO on my forum - nvtronics.
            For those looking to replicate George Lakhovsky design I would recommend this site - MultiWaveResearch and getting Tony Kerselaers book as well as copies of George Lakhovsky books. Tony's team had access to the original devices and were able to get all spec's measured and have them documented. There are also diagrams with parts description and a few examples or successful replications from other people. Electrical circuit looks very simple at first glance but there is more to it than just winding TC.

Thanks for sharing

V
            Attached Files
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Working...
            X