News about the medical industry - URGENT PLEASE READ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News about the medical industry - URGENT PLEASE READ

This thread is for interesting, empowering, enlightening articles or blurbs relating to the medical industry and how to protect our rights when it comes to alternative modalities.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

The quackery of modern medicine I

NewsTarget.com printable article

Originally published March 3 2007

The quackery of modern medicine (opinion)

by Mike Adams

(NewsTarget) The closer you look at conventional medicine, the more you realize just how much it's based on quackery. From the exaggerated claims of drug advertisements (which imply that swallowing patented chemicals will solve your life problems) to the absurd pro-drug, anti-nutrition regulatory proclamations by the FDA, the modern U.S. "sick care system" has become the laughing stock of the world.

Americans pay, by far, the highest fees in the world for health care services, and yet we simultaneously suffer the highest rates of degenerative disease in the world. Conventional cancer treatments, which essentially involve varying degrees of poisoning patients with either toxic chemicals or deadly radiation, have barely altered the survival rates for cancer in three decades. Heart disease rates continue to rise, diabetes is now an epidemic, and yet the drug companies, mass media and FDA increasingly promote new fictitious diseases in the hopes that they can sell even more dangerous prescription medications to people who actually don't need them.

Now here's the funny part in all this: Desperate defenders of conventional medicine -- with all its toxic chemicals, drug-induced deaths and fraudulent science -- have the gall to call natural medicine "quackery." Anyone who promotes good nutrition through supplements, vitamins or herbs is labeled a "quack," and anyone who dares question the sanctity of the cult of pharmacology is discredited, attacked and sometimes even arrested and jailed. (See my documented history of armed FDA raids against alternative doctors and vitamin companies in my book Natural Health Solutions and the Conspiracy to Keep You From Knowing About Them.

It's all so hilarious that it makes you wonder how the so-called "quack" police can continue to peddle their pro-drug propaganda with a straight face. According to them, sunlight is useless for human health, nutritional supplements have no impact on health, stress reduction through relaxation exercises is some sort of senseless voodoo and eating 100 calories of fresh produce has exactly the same effect on your health as drinking 100 calories of a sugared-up soda (to them, a calorie is a calorie, regardless of its source). Oh yeah, and they also say aspartame and fluoride are completely safe to swallow in unlimited lifetime quantities, with zero negative health effects.

In fact, the pushers of conventional medicine still believe that the mind has no health impact on the body -- a belief that was considered modern in the 1870's, but today, in 2007, it's downright antiquated. Don't believe me? Just ask your doctor about "mind-body medicine" and watch the condemnations roll off his tongue. M.D.s practicing today literally believe the body is divided into isolated compartments that have no effect on each other; hence the dividing up of doctor duties into roles like foot doctor, ear doctor, eye doctor, brain doctor and heart doctor. What happened to the WHOLE patient? You'd never see a Chinese medicine doctor limiting their treatment to the feet. The very idea would be considered laughable.

Conventional medicine is outmoded and irrelevant to health

The entire belief system of conventional medicine truly belongs in the history books, and yet scrappy old M.D.s who probably should have retired ten years ago keep on pushing their Descartian distortions onto the world. They literally believe that if everyone in the world only had enough drugs in their bodies, we'd all be super healthy! If we just had enough vaccines to shoot up all the babies, and enough cholesterol drugs for all the senior citizens, and enough antidepressants for all the middle-aged people, we'd all be healthier, they claim. And the way to get more people healthier is to push more drug ads, to mandate more vaccinations and require more "mental health screening" of schoolchildren, just in case they might need ADHD drugs.

Sound insane? It is. And don't believe for a minute that modern medicine is based on anything resembling real science. The science was abandoned decades ago. All that's left today is an empty shell of a medical system that claims to treat patients but really just uses them as profit-generating machines to enrich some of the wealthiest corporations in the world: the drug companies. All the while, the deaths mount up... over half a million Americans killed by prescription drugs since 9/11, and the number increases by the minute. Imagine a modern nuclear missile striking a significant U.S. city, killing all its inhabitants in an instant. That's what pharmaceuticals have done to Americans over the last five years. The casualties of Big Pharma in just the last five years are now ten times larger than the number of Americans killed in the Vietnam War. And that statistic, by the way, comes straight from the Journal of the American Medical Association, which studied deaths caused by prescription drug side effects.

(continued in next post...)
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Comment

The quackery of modern medicine II

(continued from last post...)

Conventional medicine is dangerous to public health

Today, the sick care industry is a deadly industry mired in dishonest advertising, corrupt regulators, brainwashed doctors, suppression of alternative medicine and always power, money and greed. It has become such a complete joke that modern medicine is actually harmful to the public. In other words, Americans would actually be far healthier if all the M.D.s, drug companies and FDA bureaucrats suddenly disappeared tomorrow! Pharmaceutical use would plummet, side effects would vanish, rates of fictitious disease diagnosis would drop to zero, and America would be a healthier, happier country. Our sick care system is, bluntly stated, keeping us all sick.

Doctors, of course, always talk about their evidence. "Where's the evidence that nutrition has any value?" they ask, as if drug companies would suddenly fund randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled studies on minerals that can't be patented. And yet their own medical journal evidence, to which they impart impressive degrees of reliability and stature, is almost entirely based on fraudulent science, designed specifically to achieve a statistical "success" using any means necessary: fudging the numbers, removing samples that don't fit the desired curve, burying trials that showed negative results, confusing correlation with causation and a hundred other devious tricks. The medical journals themselves, in turn, are financially supported by drug company ads, and they continue to publish studies secretly authored by the drug companies themselves (while utterly failing to disclose blatant conflicts of interest).

The so-called "evidence" supporting conventional medicine and the use of most pharmaceuticals, it turns out, is almost entirely fictional. It's as if tens of thousands of people stood around and agreed to pretend they were conducting real science, pretending to "search for the cure," pretending to regulate drug companies at the FDA, pretending to dispense medicine at the local pharmacy and pretending to be doing it all for the public good. It's all a grand pretending act -- a great hoax on the American people.
      Of course, the quack defenders of conventional medicine strongly disagree with this -- and that's all part of their pretending, of course. It's their role to disagree with anything that challenges the status quo. Their jobs and egos depend on it!

Why the status quo must be defended

Natural health is a huge threat to conventional medicine. If the American public learned the truth about nutrition, herbs, sunlight, acupuncture, superfoods and other naturopathic modalities, they would drop their drugs in a minute and pursue the safe, natural and non-patented therapies from the world of natural health. And that's precisely what Big Pharma cannot allow to happen. So drug companies continue their campaigns of influence, corruption, buying off the mainstream media and controlling the curricula at medical schools. The American Medical Association, which has been suppressing alternative medicine for literally decades, is perhaps the most visible defender of the drugs-and-surgery approach to sick care, but even the AMA is now increasingly being seen as hopelessly irrelevant and outdated.

The future of health will not be found in chemotherapy, pharmaceuticals or unjustified surgical procedures. It will be found in prevention, where people are taught how to prevent cancer, diabetes, heart disease, depression, kidney stones, osteoporosis and thousands of other health conditions to which conventional medicine has assigned names. Disease prevention is the key to a healthy nation and, indeed, a healthy world. And it is precisely "prevention" that the sick care industry is opposed to. If diseases are all prevented, where will they find paying customers? Preventing disease is the fastest way to bankrupt Big Pharma.

###

The original article is here:
      The quackery of modern medicine (opinion)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------

All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. Newstarget.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit NewsTarget.com
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thank you for posting this, My Sage One...

I must admit that it has fired me up as it resonates deeply with me. I am printing it out and tacking it up in my studio. It makes me think with a newer clarity about all the prescription meds that have been so quickly dished out by doctors all my life...

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
        My PATHS Website
        My Art Website
        My Paintings As Prints
        My Facebook

Comment

medical article

Hi Pamela, it doesn't hold back much. A retired pathologist MD friend of mine actually sent me that and I got it from someone else as well so I took that as a sign that it needed to be posted.

It isn't a shot in my opinion at all MD's because I know quite a few who agree totally with this viewpoint. They are very balanced and sensible in their approach. They help people heal themselves in non-invasive and side-effect free ways and if that doesn't work, as a last resort then they prescribe medications, etc... only if necessary.

Actually, I had quite a few doctors referring their patients to my store for cholesterol lowing supplements like red-yeast rice (lipitor is basically just synthetic red yeast rice), etc... that was one of the most popular..but no side effects like lipitor but of course they still had to take coq10 since all these statins pharmaceutical or natural deplete coq10 from the body.

Take care,
          Aaron
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

This is good to know, My Sage One,

Tomorrow, a dear friend of mine will receive the results of his most recent cholesterol test. He has lost 15 lbs in the last 4 months doing all he can with his diet to reduce his cholesterol and he is determined to NOT use prescription meds....Determined to continue on a holistic path no matter what... Let's you and I chat if his test results are still high and maybe I can advise him about this rice among other things. I am also going to send him this article as I am sure it will resonate deeply with him.

Thanks, so much, Aaron,

With Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
            My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

This article is exactly what Kevin Trudeau talks about in his book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About". It was a very enlightening book, IMO. I know some people have some strong negative opinions about Trudeau, but for me his book was just confirmation of things I'd begun to suspect over the last several years. His catch phrase in the book was 'follow the money'. Also - ask yourself who benefits by what you're being presented with in the media.

Thanks for sharing this, Aaron.
              Paths To Your Success

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I have studied Nutrition since I was 22 years old, Straight out of College I opened up an exercise Studio Called Body Heat, in St. Petersburg Florida back in l984, I had it for five and half years until I became pregnant with my son Ryan and became a stay at home mom. I further delved into Nutrition so as to give him the best Nutrition possible. This article is so incredibly important, and we all need to spread the word STILL!! I have been telling as many people as possible since l986 when I REALLY found out what was going on!! And now this article makes it so Clear. Thank you Aaron.
                IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Doctor's & Menopause

Hi Aaron

Thanks for this very interesting thread, I too have been shying away from doctor's for quite a well now and looking to alternative methods of staying healthy. I feel that most doctors are just interested in writing out a prescription, getting you to sign the slip so they get paid from the government and seem to be looking over your shoulder for the next person who can give them $$$$$. I went to one doctor about 6 months ago, who barely looked up at me from his writing when I was speaking to him. I was having menopausal problems such as hot flushes (that's flashes to our American friends ), heart palpitations and a lack of sleep that was really starting to affect me so I thought I would go see the MD, well he told me I couldn't have HRT as I am a smoker then he prescribed me Effexor anti-depressants and some sleeping tablets. Whilst I was grateful for the sleeping tablets as I really needed a good night's sleep, I told him that I didn't understand why he was giving me anti-depressants when I wasn't depressed just bone weary tired? He told me they would help me and more or less dismissed my questions. So I went to the pharmacy and got the prescription filled out and then came home and went on the Internet and typed in "Effexor side effects"

Effexor Side Effects

After reading this lot of nasty side effects (a lot of them were my ORIGINAL symptoms, hot flushes, lack of sleep, palpitations, and MUCH MUCH worse!!) So I went back to the pharmacy and got my money back and looked up natural alternatives and went onto Remifemin - the main ingredient being Black Cohosh (these have been available in Germany for 50 years).

Remifemin & Remifemin Good Night - Safe Menopausal Symptom Relief

Within 3-4 months all symptoms had disappeared and I now am back to feeling "normal" whatever that is LOL!! And I no longer take Remifemin I took them for a total of 5 months. Here in Australia you can get them from the health food shop, the chemists even the supermarket.

And no I will not be going back to that doctor again, he was quite old and I just got the feeling he wasn't listening or interested in what I was telling him, I felt his aim was to get me out of his surgery as quickly as he could and get the next patient in there.........I just feel that doctor's today are far too quick to dish out anti-depressants and anti-biotics willy nilly to one and all.

Barb
                  Last edited by K.J.L.H.; 03-10-2007, 01:14 AM.

Comment

AMA, FDA, Pharma, Docs, and other nefarious entities

I do not think about this subject too much.

The contempt I have for the majority of the allopathic training, institutions, doctors, suppliers, etc. is not healthy for me to dwell on.

I fluctuate between, they are plain stupid, or greedy, or power hungry, or incapable of logical thought, or $%#*#?

lol , see it is not too healthy for me to even think about them, that is why I took a few days to respond to Aarons original post.

btw, I am referring to USA, I am not familiar with situations in other countries.

I do believe, for TRIAGE situations, that the resources, advances, and benefits are fantastic.

However, if we rely on allopathic medicine for maintaining health, or curing diesease, we fall right in the greedy and/or ignorant hands of these imbeciles.

ACK! There I go again. I obviously have personal experience with their illogical and damaging practices, both on my own body and with many friends and family. The stories are longer than I care to type right now.

I am SO HAPPY to have discovered, effective, alternative health care almost 3 decades ago!

And it just keeps getting better!

I am truly thankful to watch the unfolding of this new PATHS technology! We are only at the very beginning!

Kevin

P.S. K.J.L.H, that is fantastic that you found an alternative to the dangerous perscription your doc gave you!
                    Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                    Energetic Science Ministries
                    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Medical Doctors turning towards Alternative Medicine for Help

Many MD's are turning to alternative medicien for assistance.

In 10 years of being in the natural health care industry and the last 3.5 with my own health food store, each year, more and more doctors locally were telling their patients to come to my store to get supplements for cholesterol and other popular issues...even though the cholesterol theory is a scam...the naturals with no side effects compared to the meds is a big difference.

One of the main reasons that the doctors are even doing this is simple....POPULAR DEMAND. As people get more educated about their choices and they are always learning about alternatives to the ridiculous side effects of medications, they are asking their doctors more and more about supplements, etc... that is why they are forced to learn about what the heck their patients are talking about. They have almost no nutritional training in medical school so usually don't know very much at all.

By the way, there are no such things as side effects. I'm telling you they do not even exist. There are however, DIRECT EFFECTS of the medication that are UNINTENDED, but they downplay the undesired effects and call them side effects to make light of them as oh..."just some little side effects." LOL, this is so ridiculous.

This is like buying a new set of tires that go flat every 100 miles and calling that a side efffect. The desired effect of the tires is to get your car from a to z. They will still do that but you have "side effects". Are they side effects of is it a DIRECT EFFECT from the quality of the tires on the car!??

Most of today's "conventional" medicine was created with emergency in mind from the wars. How to quickly "fix" a soldier who was injured on the battlefield. These DRASTIC measures are very necessary in wartime situations and that is it. However, this "conventional" medicine is now the normal route to take for almost everything. Medication, surgury, etc...

Most of us are not on a battlefield and have TIME to let our bodies do what they are so perfectly designed to do. I'm not saying the other methods are not necessary but certainly not as a first line of defence.

Once our bodies have a chance to do what they are meant to do...heal themselves with some boosters that God has created like the plentiful herbs around the world and other things...if and only if those things don't work, then it may be necessary to give a medication or some other intervention. When it is called for and thats it.

Another deceptive practice is calling this kind of battlefield medicine "conventional" medicine and calling natural medicine "alternative medicine"....what in the world do they mean by "alternative medicine?"

There is NOTHING alternative about natural medicine. This NATURAL medicine has been the conventional medicine for thousands and thousands of years and the drugs, surgery, radiation, etc... IS THE ALTERNATIVE TO THE NATURAL METHODS. Even manipulating the language and vocabulary in the mindsets of the masses to let them think all that stuff is the normal way to do things and anything that has been used for thousands of years is the alternative really is laughable.

So, the facts are that natural healing methods, herbs, etc... IS the conventional way things have been done for ages. The medication, surgery, radiation, etc.... those ARE the alternatives to the original natural medicine.

The battle for control of people's rights to heal themselves with safe, effective, proven methods has been going on for a long time. The medical industry has been lobbying for a long time to take away YOUR rights to even use simple vitamins, make them illegal or slash their doses to ridiculously low strenghts so they hardly do anything.

Enough for now!

Do something to protect your rights, goto the Natural Products Association website and look at the top right of the webpage. You can enter your zip code if you're in the states and click GO and you will see how to send automatic messages to your representatives, congress, etc... asking them to back bills that protect YOUR rights to have access to supplements and other natural medicine.

Campaign for Better Health is a good resource to add to the momentum of people telling congress exactly how we feel about what natural medicine has done for us.

Citizens for Health is another great website for this as well.

I very rarely promote links like this but having been in the industry for quite a while and seeing what is happening, I can tell you these are valuable ones. The Natural Products Association used to be the NNFA (National Nutritional Foods Association). They have already helped protect our rights to supplements and they deserve a lot of support. Even if some modality doesn't have anything to do with supplements, it is to their benefit to support these organizations because if the big-money interests even get to take an inch they try to take a mile so lets do what we can to ensure that ourselves, our children and generations to come have the ability to make healthy, wealthy and wise choices for ourselves and our family.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

URGENT - Your health rights are in jeopardy!

The US FDA is at it again. They have been notorious for decades for their biased attacks and uneven handling of natural, non-drug/surgery/radiation based health options. This time, though, they are playing for keeps.

The goal is simple: through a "Guidance" about the regulation of "CAM" (which they conveniently define as "Complementary and Alternative MEDICINE" the FDA hopes to serve the interests of Big Pharma by eliminating all CAM practices and products. ALL of them.

Here's how this deadly game is played:

1. By using the term "Medicine" rather than "Modality" for CAM practices, the FDA sets the stage so that anyone who is not a licensed physician is breaking the law by using these modalities since they are therefore 'practicing medicine without a license'.

2. By using the term "treatment" rather than "therapy", the FDA limits those who can perform these practices to licensed physicians and, again, anyone who is not a licensed physician is breaking the law by using these modalities since only licensed practitioners can treat. So people using these modalities are therefore 'practicing medicine without a license'.

3. By using the terms "Medicine" and "treatment" instead of "Modalities" and "therapy", all substances, including vitamins, minerals, herbs, co-factors, etc., automatically become untested drugs since they are being used to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure disease states. Such use can only legally take place with FDA approved drugs.

Here's How We Protect CAM Practices,
                        Practitioners and Products

Numbers. Sheer volume of response. Nothing more and nothing less. NOW is the time to act. Our window of opportunity slams shut on April 30, 2007.

That is the link which allows you to send a comment directly to the FDA about their deadly "Guidance". Will it matter? Yes, if millions of people respond. So I am asking you to take this "viral".

Here is what you need to do
                        NOW
                        if you value your freedom:

1. Click on the link below and add your name to the letter. When you click "Send" it will be electronically delivered to the FDA docket site and posted.

2. Write a brief note (or copy the information in this email) including this link , http://tinyurl.com/2u7ghc , and mail it to every one you can. In your email please:

a. Include everyone you know and tell them that their freedom to choose their own health modalities and options is under serious attack.

b. Send the same email to the the companies which make the vitamins, minerals and herbs you use and ask them to send it out to their entire mailing list.

c. Impress upon the people you contact that we are facing a virulent and highly organized assault on ALL natural products and procedures because they do not feed the pharmaceutical coffers and that their help is crucial.

d. Include a link to the Natural Solutions Foundation website (Stop Codex: Protect Health Freedom :: HealthFreedomUSA.org ). Ask them to become familiar with the site in order to lend their support to the health freedom battle which threatens their right to make their own health choices.

NOW!

If you have ever thought about taking action to protect your health freedom, NOW is the time to do it.

If you have never thought about taking action, now is the time to think about it and do it.

In my opinion, this is a full blown assault on your rights and mine to opt for strategies which use natural options and procedures.

That's our goal. Two weeks, five million comments to the FDA, all asserting our fundamental right to control our own health.
                        Can we do it? It's up to you.
                        Here's the link:
                        http://tinyurl.com/2u7ghc
                        The future of natural health and health freedom is literally in our hands!
                        Yours in health and freedom,
                        Rima E. Laibow, MD
                        Medical Director
                        Natural Solutions Foundation
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Codex Alimentarius Summarized in 7 Points part 1

Codex Alimentarius Summarized in 7 Points

(from: Codex Summary)

HealthFreedomUSA.org, the website of the Natural Solutions Foundation, is beholden to no one: our only interest is health freedom. Rima E. Laibow, MD, successful natural medicine physician since the 1970s, has studied 16,000 pages of Codex documentation. Her conclusion is that people who say that Codex is ?consumer protection?, ?voluntary?, or ?harmless? are, at best, seriously mistaken.

1) Started in 1962 by UN, Imposed by WTO Sanctions

Codex Alimentarius was created in 1962 as a trade Commission by the UN to control the international trade of food. Its initial intentions may have been altruistic but it has been taken over by corporate interests, most notably the pharmaceutical, pesticide, biotechnology and chemical industries.

Codex Alimentarius is backed up by the crippling trade sanctions of the World Trade Organization (WTO).

Any non Codex-compliant nation would face huge economic punishment since they would automatically lose in any food-trade dispute with a Codex compliant country.

2) ?Nutrients are Toxins? Is Junk Science

Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) has two committees which impact nutrition.

One of them, the ?Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses? (CCNFSDU), is chaired by Dr. Rolf Grossklaus, a physician who believes that nutrition has no role in health. This is the ?top-guy? for Codex nutritional policy, and he has stated that ?nutrition is not relevant to health?.

As unbelievable as it may sound, Dr. Grossklaus actually declared nutrients to be toxins in 1994 and instituted the use of toxicology (Risk Assessment) to prevent nutrients from having any impact on humans who take supplements! It is worth mentioning that Dr. Grossklaus happens to own the Risk Assessment company advising CCNFSDU and Codex on this issue. This company makes money when its toxicology services are used for the ?assessment? of nutrients. Here in the U.S. we call that a ?conflict of interest?.

Codex is made up of thousands of standards and guidelines. One of them, the Vitamin and Mineral Guideline (VMG), is designed to permit only ultra low doses of vitamins and minerals (and make clinically effective nutrients illegal). How can the VMG restrict dosages of vitamins and minerals? By using Risk Assessment (toxicology) to assess nutrients.

While Risk Assessment is a legitimate science (it is a branch of toxicology), it is the wrong science for assessing nutrients! In fact, in this context, it is actually junk science. Biochemistry, the science of life processes, is the correct science for assessing nutrients. Codex Alimentarius treats nutrients as toxins, which is literally insane.

Nutrients are not toxins - they are essential for life.

No matter what Codex Alimentarius officials say to convince you that Risk Assessment is a ?science-based? approach to nutrients, it is not.

And it is worth repeating that Dr. Grossklaus, the head of Codex Alimentarius, owns the Risk Assessment company advising CCNFSDU and Codex on the ?benefit? of using Risk Assessment to assess nutrients.

3) Not Consumer Protection - That?s Propaganda

Contrary to the propaganda, Codex Alimentarius has nothing to do with consumer protection. Nothing! Codex is about the economic ambitions of multi-national corporations, in particular, the pharmaceutical industry.

Using their multi billion-dollar marketing budgets, these industries have launched a massive media propaganda campaign to paint Codex Alimentarius as a benevolent tool of ?consumer protection?, as well as to negatively taint the image of natural health options and mislead people to fear them as ?dangerous?, so they will take drugs (which really are dangerous). Natural health products and options have an amazing safety record and are remarkably effective, especially when compared to pharmaceutical drugs.

Unfortunately, one-time defenders of health freedom such as National Nutritional Foods Association (NNFA) and Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) have joined the propaganda bandwagon and are spreading false information saying that Codex Alimentarius is either ?harmless? or benevolent ?consumer protection?. Neither is true.

The membership of these one-time defenders of health freedom has become permeated by people from the pharmaceutical industry (for example, CRN counts as its members corporations such as Monsanto? and Bayer?).

4) Codex: Serious Threat to Health and Health Freedom

If Codex Alimentarius is implemented in the United States of America, therapeutic dosages of vitamins and minerals (and all other nutrients soon to follow) will become unavailable because they will literally become illegal.

Here?s how it would work, in a nut-shell:
                          Due to the junk science use of Risk Assessment (toxicology) to assess supposedly toxic nutrients, a false belief is being engineered saying that ?nutritional supplements are dangerous to people?s health?.
                          Using this false belief generates calls to ?protect? people from these ?toxic? nutrients. After the calls come the bills to set ultra low permissible dosages (remember, nutrients are deemed ?dangerous toxins? under this false belief). If enough of us and our Congressional delegates buy this nonsense, we and Congress would blindly comply with Codex Alimentarius? VMG. And blind compliance is what the industries behind Codex Alimentarius intend.

Blind compliance goes hand-in-hand with lack of activism.
                          This lack of activism allows our protective laws, classifying nutrients as foods with no upper limits (such as DSHEA), to be easily repealed and replaced with draconian laws to classify nutrients as toxins. And ?harmonization? with the pro-illness, pro-pharmaceutical industry Vitamin and Mineral Guideline is there to fill the void.
                          Only intentionally ineffective, ultra low dose supplements would be legal, with or without a prescription, on the VMG list. If enough people do not take action, we can expect to watch nutritional supplement manufacturers and, thus health food stores, to go out of business, in a domino effect. The only player left standing would be Big Pharma.

Therapeutic grade vitamins, minerals, and amino acids would be eliminated from the marketplace (although a few low-dose supplements would be allowed by Codex, as a symbolic measure to avoid suspicion about their ulterior motive).

Natural health professionals would lose the tools of their trade (nutritional supplements) and health conscious people would be unable to choose natural health options for health promotion and disease treatment.

And that is, in a nutshell, how Codex Alimentarius is poised to make Natural and Nutritional Medicine (NNM) disappear from the legal health world and go underground. Who benefits? Big Pharma.
                          It would take a few years for the above scenarios to be feasible (Codex Alimentarius is meant to go into full global effect by 2010). The slower the process takes, the less alarmed people will be. That?s probably the logic of the architects of Codex Alimentarius.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Codex Alimentarius Summarized in 7 Points part 2

5) Serves Economic Interests of Sickness Industries Through WTO and Napoleonic Code

More and more people are turning to natural health products globally. The ?wellness? trend is a major trend in today?s society. The more natural health products people use, the fewer drugs they buy. The pharmaceutical industry, which is part of the ?Sickness Industry?, fears the inevitable shift toward natural health care.
                            Instead of accepting the will of the people and rethinking the future of the pharmaceutical industry, the industry has decided upon an unethical course of action: the use of deception and deceit to eliminate natural health products completely.
                            Codex Alimentarius is a shrewd vehicle for protecting the pharmaceutical industry from the loss of income it stands to suffer due to the inevitable growth of natural healthcare.
                            Codex Alimentarius is the resistance of the dinosaurs to inevitability: the burgeoning desire of humanity for a healthier, saner, and more sustainable way of life.
                            The World Trade Organization (WTO) intends to force Codex Alimentarius upon the nations of the world, including the U.S. This would be done under the threat of massive economic sanctions if WTO-countries do not comply with Codex Alimentarius.
                            Furthermore, Codex is based in the Napoleonic Code, not Common Law. That means that under Codex Alimentarius, anything not explicitly permitted is forbidden. Under Common Law, we hold that anything not explicitly forbidden is permitted. The difference is the difference between health freedom and health tyranny. Codex Alimentarius would be able to ban supplements by default.

6) DSHEA Protects America From Codex Alimentarius

The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA, 1994), an American law classifying our supplements and herbs as foods (which can have no upper limit set on their use), was passed by unanimous Congressional consent following massive grass-roots support organized by health food stores. Millions of American activists told Congress, in no uncertain terms:
                            ?Protect nutritional supplements as foods or we will remove you from office?.
                            Congress listened and carried out the will of the people.
                            DSHEA appropriately classifies nutritional supplements as foods which can have no upper limits set on their use. DSHEA recognizes that people use nutrients safely to deal with their individually differing needs for nutrients. The concept of biochemical individuality means that people have different needs for nutrients at different times. Are nutrients toxins? No, they are not toxins. They are substances essential to prevent, treat and cure any chronic condition, in differing doses at different times in different people.
                            DSHEA protects the US from Codex Alimentarius? deadly Vitamin and Mineral Guideline. We must reach our Congressional members, educate them about the facts on Codex Alimentarius and direct them to vote against anything that would threaten DSHEA.
                            Congress holds the keys to our health freedom. And it is their job to listen to us. Let?s not allow cynicism to tell us otherwise. We did it for DSHEA in 1994. We can do it again in 2005.

7) Your Action is Needed Now!

DSHEA is under significant legislative attack right now. Your letter-writing is crucial: if the members of Congress know that voting against health freedom means losing their jobs come election time, they will listen. Our job is to make sure they get the message loud and clear. Take action via our 3 easy steps and send personalized emails to Congress right now.
                            After taking action on HealthFreedomUSA.org, consider getting together with others in your area and visit your Congressional members in their home offices. If we wait, we lose our health freedoms. Once we ?HARMonize? with Codex, by the way, we no longer have the right, while we belong to the WTO, to repeal or change that ?HARMonization?!
                            Conclusion

The objective of the pro-Codex Alimentarius multi nationals is to ?boil the frog slowly? so that we do not wake up to it in time to avoid Codex.
                            Once we have ?HARMonize? to Codex Alimentarius, as long as we are in the WTO, we cannot amend or change what we?ve been ?HARMonize? to.
                            Codex Alimentarius will go into global implementation by December 31, 2009, unless We, the People, avert it. We must act now because right now, with $758 Million spent on declared Congressional lobbying by Big Pharma last year, there are members of Congress who are trying to overturn DSHEA and allow Pharma-friendly free reign for Codex. If protective laws like DSHEA are destroyed, the sanctioning power of the autocratic WTO kicks in, and it will be impossible to get out from under Codex Alimentarius. We can protect our access to high potency nutrients and stave off an adulterated food supply only by putting pressure on Congress.
                            If you would like more in-depth information about Codex Alimentarius before taking action, please click here.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Glaxo chief: Our drugs do not work on most patients

Glaxo chief: Our drugs do not work on most patients
                              Saturday, December 13, 2003

A senior executive with Britain's biggest drugs company has admitted that most prescription medicines do not work on most people who take them. Allen Roses, worldwide vice-president of genetics at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), said fewer than half of the patients prescribed some of the most expensive drugs actually derived any benefit from them.

It is an open secret within the drugs industry that most of its products are ineffective in most patients but this is the first time that such a senior drugs boss has gone public. His comments come days after it emerged that the NHS drugs bill has soared by nearly 50 per cent in three years, rising by ?2.3bn a year to an annual cost to the taxpayer of ?7.2bn. GSK announced last week that it had 20 or more new drugs under development that could each earn the company up to $1bn (?600m) a year.

Drugs for Alzheimer's disease work in fewer than one in three patients, whereas those for cancer are only effective in a quarter of patients. Drugs for migraines, for osteoporosis, and arthritis work in about half the patients, Dr Roses said. Most drugs work in fewer than one in two patients mainly because the recipients carry genes that interfere in some way with the medicine, he said.

"The vast majority of drugs - more than 90 per cent - only work in 30 or 50 per cent of the people," Dr Roses said. "I wouldn't say that most drugs don't work. I would say that most drugs work in 30 to 50 per cent of people. Drugs out there on the market work, but they don't work in everybody."
                              Therapeutic area: drug efficacy rate in per cent
                              Alzheimer's: 30 *Analgesics (Cox-2): 80 *Asthma: 60 *Cardiac Arrythmias: 60 *Depression (SSRI): 62 *Diabetes: 57 *Hepatits C (HCV): 47 *Incontinence: 40 *Migraine (acute): 52 *Migraine (prophylaxis)50 *Oncology: 25 *Rheumatoid arthritis50 *Schizophrenia: 60

Glaxo chief: Our drugs do not work on most patients - Independent Online Edition > Science & Technology
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                              X