Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeanie and Glenn Schreider

Hi Everyone,

I asked the good people here at EF to create this space for Hope4Cancer patients and prospective patients.

Jeanie (my wife) and I were at Hope4Cancer from Aug 1 through Aug 16th. While we had a small dose of some not so good experiences, overall Hope4Cancer is an awesomely amazing place to find real alternatives for cancer treatments.

Jeanie hurt her back in Jan 2011 lifting something heavy. We thought it was just a back injury. It got better, it got worse two or three times over. However, by May she was losing the ability to use her legs and she was in excruciating pain.

During the pre-op prep, they biopsied a lump in her breast (she has non malignant cysts since she was 16, so this one was not entirely abnormal). Unfortunately, this time it was and she was found to have breast cancer which metastasized to her spine.

Jeanie had a compression fracture in her L1 disc and after very painful spinal disc replacement surgery we had to get her strong enough to get to Mexico for cancer treatments. She is absolutely committed to not having chemo or radiation - ever.

Firstly, the staff at H4C is terrific. I mean everyone (except one night doctor we had a small problem with (and the management addressed that issue immediately). The front office staff, the kitchen staff, the nurses, the doctors, the security guard and maintenance people are all kind, caring, and compassionate. Oh and not let's not forget Jesus who will be driving you from San Diego to the clinic and back. Our faves are Dr. Curiel, Dr. Susana, Angie, Sophie, Grace, Dr. Bustamonte, Jesus, and of course Dr. Tony. Marla and Pam are sweethearts also. Hope I did not forget anyone...

We also met some really great people who were patients at H4C while we there. I'll try to get them to come and post their experiences here.

We'll talk about the treatments and other stuff in other posts. I just wanted to get things rolling. Jeanie (Genie) will be along soon, I am sure, and she will tell you herself what she is going through.

Lots of Love!
    Blessings on the journey, Glenn
    PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
    Handmade Ceramic Gifts
    Discover-PATHS
    [

Pacific Medical

I did not mention Lori from Pacific Medical (and Terry also, for that matter) are both extraordinarily nice. Lori has worked with and helped Jeanie in many ways already - what a very sweet lady!
    Last edited by Glenn; 09-29-2011, 09:45 PM.
    Blessings on the journey, Glenn
    PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
    Handmade Ceramic Gifts
    Discover-PATHS
    [

Comment

experience and follow up

Hi everyone, I have to say our experience at Hope 4 Cancer also went well. My mom is currently not doing well and has been very sick stage 4 lung cancer and has been in severe pain for 5 months, she has also surpassed the time the doctor had given her, but I am expecting God to provide a healing here. I know Im asking for alot but i know what he is capable of and Im not giving up. Everyone else even my mom is wondering if there is hope and the answer is of course there is. We cant loose hope that is all we have and what he wants us to hold onto. I watch my mother suffer every minute of every day with an incredible fear which makes me want to hope even more. So I ask you dear lord in heaven to please take away this terrible illness and heal my mother allow her to live a peaceful and happy life for once.

Comment

Working...
      X