Redox Signaling Molecules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 7800 articles in Pubmed on Redox Signaling

For those that think redox signaling is some new made up science, guess again.

Here are almost 7800 published article abstracts in Pubmed on Redox Signaling. redox signaling - PubMed result
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron /ALL

I would like to see cancer patients take this stuff under biofeedback, thats the first we would do if it gets to Oz. WE can do this independent of the FDA

Drive safe and be safe Bro, knock em dead.

Ash

Comment

redox signaling molecules

Ash,

There are things we would have to talk in private about because I can't
        discuss them here.

In any case, anyone in the Vegas area should come down to the convention! Contact me for details.

Things are getting exciting!

On Pubmed, the number of articles on redox signaling just went over
        7800!

7801: redox signaling - PubMed result
        as of right now.

Basically, without taking the redox signaling molecules into consideration...
        all other biochemical schools of thought in regards to supplements,
        concoctions, etc... are all in vain to a % that is proportionate to the
        body's ability to make the redox signaling molecules. Which, decrease
        every year because of the number of functioning mitochondria.

A baby has 100% cellular efficiency (all the mitochondria are functioning).

At 70 years of age, it is 10% because 90% of the mitochondria are
        damaged or dead.

At 90 years of age, it is 5%.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron sure thing my friend.

Looks like redox molecules are already SUPPRESSED (and not mainstream) for cancer treatment, these guys fought the FDA to cal it a supplement but had to do many tests , maybe we can reference redox molecules used in supplements for cancer treatments and not ASEA blah blah...

POLY-MVA appears to be a selective metabolic modulator. Since it is a potent redox molecule, it has the ability to provide an alternative energy source to cells. While this is certainly of benefit to both normal and ischemic cells, based on their metabolic dysfunction it is detrimental to malignant cells .

PolyMVA Survivors,

Aaron check them out please

Comment

polymva and redox signaling molecules

Ash,

I sent you an email.

PolyMVA is not a natural substance made by the body. The redox signaling molecules are.

Over the last 11 or so years, I have recommended PolyMVA to many people and have put them in direct contact with the company. It works, but is one single option that doesn't have a counter balance. But nevertheless, it works.

With the balanced and stabilized redox signaling molecules, many things are accomplished without having a one-sided approach.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Is there any information about using these redox signaling molecules by subcutaneous injection. There might be more of a benefit than having to pass
              through the gastrointestinal tract first. Someone on another thread was suggesting to make a homeopathic version, but I do not think that would work.

FRC

Comment

absorption

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                Is there any information about using these redox signaling molecules by subcutaneous injection. There might be more of a benefit than having to pass
                through the gastrointestinal tract first. Someone on another thread was suggesting to make a homeopathic version, but I do not think that would work.

FRC
                All tests have shown drinking it is highly absorbable and digestion is not an issue. Digestion doesn't have to break it down in addition to the fact that it easily passes through any mucus membrane. The molecules are 2,3,4,+ atoms big so not an issue.

I don't think a homeopathic version would work. If adding it to water or alcohol for example, it will change the chemistry and each successive cycle of succussion would have molecules that are changed no longer making a homeopathic of the original molecules.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

taking my courses of ASEA

Started my courses of ASEA last night. My wife is doing the same. I will be taking notes of my progress and keeping a diary of my daily activities.

Started my courses of ASEA last 3 days ago. My wife is doing the same. Taking notes of my progress and keeping a diary of my daily activities.

Me and my family are already discussing what will we do to support this health tonic. right now we just take it one day at a time and hope to see the benefits. I have an elderly father that needs it and of family member with other life treating issues none of them cancer.

I believe I have already started to notice some feelings of improvements in my health. but i wont get to excited just yet.

I suffer from stomach ulcers and take precipitation medication for this.
                  i have notice a drop in discomfort level I haven't felt for along time
                  Last edited by toranarod; 08-25-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

the Redox is really kicking in Now.
                    my level of concentration has improved and I am not so tried. I would always have a sleep in the afternoon. the need for that is not there.
                    The pain in my legs when I would go running has reduced so much I would say its a non event. I can now run faster and go further with out needing the next day off to recover.
                    You should no I am 50 years old with a titanium hip replacement. and at Christmas I broke my pelvis in three places when I fell of my bike.
                    there has been a reduction in my ulcer medication I need to only take half of what I was on before. there are other improvments that are personal in nature I cannot mention if you get my drift
                    all round just feeling better
                    If this trend continues this will be awesome.
                    How long will it be before the Redox is affecting the sales of prescription medication. it would not surprise me to see a smear campaign by the drug companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      MMS has benefits but the downfall is that there is nothing to
                      neutralize the massive oxidative stress caused by it.
                      There are a number of conflicting details on the manner in which MMS works
                      to neutralize targets.

An antioxidant such as hydrogen peroxide is able to enter into more
                      intimate contact with cells in the body than is the chlorine dioxide
                      molecule partially due to its natural production by cells on which
                      it will take effect in response to varying conditions.

Whereas h2o2 will increase risk for oxidative stress with increased
                      rates of exposure, the foreign atomic structure of chlorine dioxide
                      causes interactions only with undesirable contaminates and organisms.

Comment

Originally posted by geotron View Post
                        There are a number of conflicting details on the manner in which MMS works
                        to neutralize targets.

Whereas h2o2 will increase risk for oxidative stress with increased
                        rates of exposure, the foreign atomic structure of chlorine dioxide
                        causes interactions only with undesirable contaminates and organisms.
                        What about ozonated water?
                        Some techniques in the water can help you to eliminate toxic substances. A High-pH, Very negative ORP (rH2), water.. can help you to neutralize also the undesirable chemicals.
                        Last edited by AetherScientist; 08-28-2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Ozone is toxic in very small quantities, therefore it is something I would
                          avoid drinking.

Hi-pH water, or rather alkaline water seems as though it would be a negotiable
                          technique due to the way our immune defense mechanisms will only operate
                          properly in the presence of an alkaline system. I'm glad you brought it up
                          because there is a lot of research done in this area as it relates to
                          treatment of cancerous tissue, which thrives in acidic conditions.

Dr Howenstine has written quite a bit on the use of alkaline treatment, and
                          states there is a much lower incidence of cancer around areas in which the
                          water supply contains high levels of alkaline mineral deposits.

The ionized water technique, breaking down clusters of h2o2 molecules into
                          smaller groups - good suggestion!

AskaHealer.com states the benefits of ionized water, including more complete
                          absorbtion of supplements and nutrition from foods and protection from oxidative
                          stress, among others.

Comment

Thanks for the info of Dr. Howenstine,
                            I have to say that I drink 2 to 3 liters of ozonated water a day and the only things I've notice are small benefits. My swear smells very hard, and the only things that have worked for me are:
                            1) Distiller water, drinking 3 liters a day
                            2) Any kind of water, including distilled, ozonated.

The really thing I've heard is depending what machine you use to make ozone, it can be more or less dangerous. Not for the ozone itself, but for other substances that could be created during the process.

Comment

I just got back home from the Asea Convention in Vegas and I met a couple of people there from this forum. It is nice to have a face in mind to go with a name

I just have to share some of the first-hand testimonials I heard - stories that could only be called miraculous!

There was a man who had many medical issues. He had not worked in years and in 2010 he was on over 60 prescriptions! He started taking Asea this year and since March 6 has not had a single prescription!

There was a single mom with two young boys, both born with multiple challenges. One of the boys was born with a broken leg and could not walk properly. He mostly crawled and sort of dragged himself using his elbows. Within a few months of taking Asea, he started to be able to walk, run and play for the first time. In fact, at the receptions he was actually dancing the whole nite!

A woman had some sort of growth in her throat for several years making it difficult to talk and impossible to sing (which she used to love to do). She started drinking Asea and about 3 months later she got into a coughing spell one nite. The growth dislodged and she coughed it out. She sang karaoke at the convention.

There was a woman who had a severe degenerative muscular disorder. She rather young, perhaps 40. Her entire left side had become numb from the disease and she stopped talking because it was too painful. After taking Asea she can now walk with the use of a cane and it no longer hurts her to talk. In fact, she also sang at the karaoke party and she said that by next year, she plans on dancing with her husband at the convention.

Les Brown, the great motivational speaker, was there and talked to us. He shared that about 15 or 16 years ago he had prostate cancer. He beat it but it came back last year far worse than the first time. His PSA (or PST, whatever they are called) levels were over 1,500! He heard about Asea from a friend and started taking it. His levels are now less than 1 and he is healthy.

These are just some of the stories I heard and want to share.

Before hearing these, I thought Asea was a good product. Now, I know that it is a great product and there is nothing in the world like it!

As for me, my back issues are still history!

I did a lot of walking at the convention. One day Aaron and I had lunch with a large group of people at the Harley Davidson Cafe across the street from the convention. Although this was across the street, we probably walked at least 3/4 of a mile to get there. We started off at one end of the convention area and had to walk to the other end, down a couple of levels, out to the street and up three flights of steps to a walkway across the street. I was doing fine until I saw the three flights of steps. I thought that I wouldn't be able to climb those and almost told Aaron I would take the elevator instead. However, I didn't want to slow us down so I didn't say anything and decided to at least try. Though I was a tiny bit winded at the top, I did it! And absolutely no back pain at all the entire trip!
                              Namaste,
                              Pamela
                              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

reactive oxygen species

Originally posted by geotron View Post
                                Hydrogen peroxide is actually a reactive oxygen molecule - the opposite of an antioxidant.

The mitochondria in the cells to produce various chlorine molecules as well and they are reactive oxygen molecules.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X