No announcement yet.

Redox Signaling Molecules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the legal way is to call it a dietary supplement that has testimonials successfully reporting the treating of insert.......disease

game set match
    LIST IT AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT WITH REPORTS OF IT TREATING DISEASE,.

YES YOU CAN SAY THAT
    dietary supplement

SCREW YOU FDA
    SCREW YOU

THANKS Aaron

Ash

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
      For what its worth?
      The one main area that I find the Asea most effective is increasing endurance during exercise. This is where the results are amazing. The feeling of well being and power are euphoric.

I think being able to capitalize on this is where all the other wealth be benefits a truly realized.

I run with other who do not take Asea. the Asea biggest advantages will be noticed in the sports world. That is a given
      I agree, i only bought 1 case a few months back. I shared it with my wife and son. I took only 1/3 of recommendation for 6 weeks. My wife and son did a 1/3 each for only 2 weeks. My wife was afraid of it at first and wanted nothing to do with it.

While this may not have been a fair evaluation, i did what i could afford.

Results
      I'm 50 years old, & while i can't say i experienced anything miraculous. I can say for a fact that when i played my weekly game of Ultimate Frisbee I felt MUCH less out of breath at the end of each game. by the third week this fact was very obvious to me. The other thing that seemed obvious was my breath. Yeah my breath felt and tasted cleaner, i no that is weird, but really i miss that maybe more than i miss the endurance.

Everything else health wise was more subjective, and i could not rule out a mental placebo effects. That said i wont comment on the other things that MAY have been better with my health.

Note. I thought the weather may have been playing a small factor in my quicker recovery because i was going from Summer to Fall during that period. But now being without Asea for some time now, my endurance seems to be back down to where it was before, and the weather is even cooler now, So...

As for my wife and son, they both said they felt better when taken Asea and they want me to get more. My wife said she would get more work done around the house & my son said his mind worked better. (possibility of a placebo effect ?) I'm pretty sure i will try Asea again for 90 days next time.

Another good thing happened to me in connection to this experience is I became more health conscientious. Now I'm eating better and taken good supplements. I think now with these new good health habits my next test of Asea may be more objective and clearer in the benefits or lack of benefits of this product.

I also want to publicly Thank Aaron for going beyond good service in standing by this product.

Comment

• sports claims

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
        the legal way is to call it a dietary supplement that has testimonials successfully reporting the treating of insert.......disease
        One good thing we have going for us is that we can make endurance claims for sports as they are not regulated by the fda.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Asea

Originally posted by Roland View Post

I also want to publicly Thank Aaron for going beyond good service in standing by this product.
          Hi Roland, thank you very much!

It is definitely rare when something like this comes along.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Any update with this stuff? Kind of went silent in the last couple of months. And has the price dropped yet?

Comment

• Opening in UK & Germany

This is still going strong and we're exploding all over the place.

We launched in Italy and are doing soft launches in the UK & Germany right now.

I'm actually on a webinar with a bunch of friends and contacts in the UK that are interested in getting started.

PM me if you're in the UK or Germany and want to get started.

Price is same - but in Europe, shipping comes from The Netherlands so will be less expensive than getting it shipped from the US.

In about 2 months, some double blind cross over studies are coming out on ASEA, which will blow everyone away.

Also, athletes continue to break records when using ASEA with their training regimens.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Glutathione

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                I have sent some to personal friends in Australia. Not for resale and not for promoting business building. If you want int'l info, sign up for this: ASEA - Advancing Life International Launch Notification list

Alkaline water for example from Kangen, etc... is negatively charged water. Antioxidant water - if that option is chosen. Can be acid water good for skin and sanitizing more. MOST of the feeling people are getting is from the increase oxygenation and it does wonders for the body. That water is anti-inflammatory (reduced water) and can kill pathogens (reactive oxygen water) from the oxygenation. It has to be consumed fairly rapidly because it is not stabilized.

The higher the ORP, the higher the ORAC score so to speak. Basically is nothing more than a rating of how negatively charged it is and what its ability is to be able to neutralize free radicals. But when exogenous antioxidants are ingested and they neutralize a free radical, if they can even be activated to do so, they will turn into a free radical themselves, just a weaker one.

Most of the benefit from these waters from the machines for example is the oxygenation benefits with water that is wetter (reduced surface tension) so it hydrates the body better. The Kangen water is so good at this I believe it is considered a medical device in Japan - the water is considered a medicine.

Suffice for now is very subjective but those ionizers are good machines, they just have some downfalls the industry never foresaw and are only a small part of the story since the sodium and chlorine derivatives aren't a part of it.

If I didn't have the stabilized redox signaling molecules, I would get an ionizing water machine. But I would make sure to take something like NAC as a regular part of my regimen: How to Boost Glutathione With NAC | eHow.com It won't be anything close to what the balanced redox signaling molecules are but at least helping to boost our natural glutathione even if just a bit can help to neutralize the oxidative damage caused by the reactive oxygen molecules made from those machines. Forget about taking glutathione supplements - most is destroyed in the stomach.

It really doesn't do it justice even doing this but it is at least moving in the right direction. Hope this helps.
                You mentioned using NAC to raise glutathione, however, it is not the best way to do so. I have been using the only patented glutathione enhancer for over 10 years and it produces glutathione within the cell. I also drink alkaline ionized water from an ionizer for over 3.5 years. If you need further information on either contact me and I will share the information with you.
                click here

Comment

• boost our own glutathione

Originally posted by plcglobal View Post
                  You mentioned using NAC to raise glutathione, however, it is not the best way to do so. I have been using the only patented glutathione enhancer for over 10 years and it produces glutathione within the cell. I also drink alkaline ionized water from an ionizer for over 3.5 years. If you need further information on either contact me and I will share the information with you.
                  click here
                  PLCGlobal,

NAC is one of many supplements that can boost glutathione. NAC's downfall is that it can cause stones so I agree, it is not the best.

However, there is no such thing as "the only patented glutathione enhancer". As I said, there are many and they all stimulate our own production of glutathione from our own cells.

NAC is one.

There are different wheat sprout complexes that have been around for years and they boost SOD, catalase as well as glutathione.

There is an herbal based combo claiming to be the "only" supplement that boosts glutathione, but the wheat sprout one has been around much longer.

ASEA - redox signaling molecules boosts SOD, catalase and glutathione as well. The difference is that ASEA not only boosts them but makes them 500% more effective, which is something that no other company in the world can claim. It provides an ample supply of reduced species molecules that can activate the antioxidants over and over and over. It is light years ahead of anything on the market - there is no competition.

All the above boost the body's own natural glutathione and are not exogenous sources of glutathione.

NAC, the wheat sprout complex, the herbal combo and the ASEA all stimulate the production of the body's own glutathione production. And, they are ALL patented. So when I see claims that there is "the only one" that is patented and boosts our own glutathione, I know it is false advertising as there are multiple ones available and have been available for many years.

It just happens that ASEA is the only one that can increase the effectiveness of our own glutathione - a world's first - and it is patented.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• my Update

hello Aaron Ash.
                    The Asea is just working as I have already said and I continue to take it and get great results.
                    I am doing very well. I could go into details but is as I have already said in previous post. My weight loss has been a an amazing. everybody just keeps on telling you look great.

I have been in contact with one of our sports clubs here and I am going to get one of the athletes to do a control test.

Comment

• study coming

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                      hello Aaron Ash.
                      The Asea is just working as I have already said and I continue to take it and get great results.
                      I am doing very well. I could go into details but is as I have already said in previous post. My weight loss has been a an amazing. everybody just keeps on telling you look great.

I have been in contact with one of our sports clubs here and I am going to get one of the athletes to do a control test.
                      Hi, I got your email - its coming in a few days.

For athletes, wait till you see the double blind cross over study coming out in a few weeks!
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• This supplement certainly seems interesting but what is with the price? I understand it's distributed by a MLM scheme, but if you were to take ASEA at the recommended dosage for 1 year, you would be spending well over 2 grand.. This is quite a steep commitment for most people. Have they ever considered lowering the price??

Comment

• ASEA price

As an associate, referring about 6 autoship customers pays for your own and it is easy to find 6 people to do that.

It is also to coop with some others on 10 cases at a time and get it at a significant discount from the case by case price.

But depending on the challenges someone has, that price is insignificant for what it does for them as it saves them way more than that in medications they no longer take, etc...
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• ASEA should be subsidized as a medical treatment that's what it is at the end of the day, its a shot gun approach, plant based whole food nutrition would do a lot more (has done sorry) ask the Gerson therapy.

here is a list of disease they have done for 18 years
                            Throughout its history, the Gerson Therapy has become synonomous with the successful treatment and cure of advanced and non-advanced cancer. While it is true that the Gerson Therapy has a long, proven history of curing most cancers, what many do not realize is that the Gerson Therapy also has a long, proven history of successfully reversing a vast majority of other degenerative diseases. The following is a complete list of conditions that have been successfully cured using the Gerson Therapy:

1) Acne 2) Addictions 3) AIDS 4) Allergies 5) Anemias

6) Ankylosing Spondylitis 7) Arthritis 8) Asthma 9) Cancer

10) Candidiasis 11) Chemical sensitivities 12) Chronic Fatigue

13) Constipation 14) Crohns disease 15) Cushings Syndrome

16) Depression/Panic attacks 17) Diabetes 18) Emphysema

19) Endometriosis 20) Epilepsy 21) Fibromyalgia 22) Fibroids

23) Genital Herpes 24) Gout 25) Heart and Artery diseases

26) Hemorrhoids 27) Hepatitis 28) High Blood Pressure

29) Hyperactivity 30) Hypoglycemia/Hyperglycemia 31) Infertility

32) Intestinal Parasites 33) Kidney Disease 34) Liver Cirrhosis

35) Lyme Disease 36) Lupus Erythematosus 37) Migraines

38) Macular Degeneration 39) Mononucleosis 40) Multiple Sclerosis

41) Obesity 42) Ocular Histoplasmosis 43) Osteomyelitis

44) Osteoporosis 45) Phlebitis(Varicose Veins) 46) Psoriasis

47) Premenstrual Syndrome 48) Shingles 49) Stroke 50) Tuberculosis

51) Ulcerative Colitis

plant based whole food diets are for the LONG TERM but ASEA seems to penetrate to begin with, do you really need to be on this all your life and can compare it to a plant based whole food nutrition diet? I do know ASEA seems to be the best starter to work towards that holistic approach.

What prevents (not just treats) more disease?, ASEA? supplements or a plant based whole food diet like a 70-80 raw food diet(yes you can still have organic meat)

what documentaries have shown the proven track record of reversing chronic disease? AND AS A RESULT PREVENT NEARLY ALL OTHERS.

May i be Frank (doco)
                            Reversing the irreversible (many conditions)
                            Food matters
                            Hungry for change
                            fat sick and nearly dead

I can go on all day, how many diseases/CONDITIONS/ENERGY LEVELS have been beaten and how many docos have been done, they need to get medical records to make it undeniable tho.Only when one gets medical records of it's efficacy can you say to the FDA
                            FAR Q

I digress

ONE EXAMPLE- You want more energy, try some ASEA, then after a while try DETOX, try some lumica powder (B Vits) Nutritional yeast, raw tahini , almonds, Stevia, ginko, (energy drink)put some oranges and flax oil together (flax oil will delay the natural sugars for a sustained energy drink).

Point being. THERE IS MUCH MORE OUT THERE WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD TO CONSIDER. Treat yourself with food IN THE LONG RUN. LOOK AT OTHERS RESULTS,Now what do you need ASEA for? Maybe a few things. But use it for what it is.

Hope it helps

Ash
                            Last edited by ashtweth; 04-19-2012, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                              hello Aaron Ash.

Hi Rod /ALL

good work mate, if all the sports people use it they can finance open source FE i am sending you a CD of diets to help the old man with Alz, lets not forget DAD! , please email me your address.

Love ya mate
                              Ash
                              Last edited by ashtweth; 04-19-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• no replacement for ASEA

Ash,

Someone would have to do everything right basically from birth to preserve their functional mitochondrial count as long as possible. Unless that is done, the number of functional mitochondria are decreased substantially from around 20 yrs and older. By 70, it is estimated that the average person is down to 10% cellular efficiency.

Yes, nutrients are important. ASEA is not a nutrient (building block nutrition), but here is the thing... even if we get all the nutrients we need, good balanced diet, etc... we can only be as healthy as our mitochondrial numbers and mitochondrial health. That good diet isn't going to cause all our mitochondria to come back, which create most of our ATP and redox signaling molecules.

So that being said, taking ASEA supplies the redox signaling molecules to the body for regeneration, repair, endurance, etc... to make up for the lack of enough mitochondria. No matter the nutritional boost, nothing is going to supplement an amount of redox signaling molecules as if we had all functional mitochondria or more.

Even with nutrients, to build healthy skin, bones organs, etc... basically all cellular repair that uses nutrients - the nutrients cannot even do their job unless there are enough signaling messengers there to communicate where they need to go, etc... for the cellular repair to happen at a high enough level to make a big difference.

The reason seriously healthy diets have such a huge impact is because it is simply amazing what the body can do when given what it needs to support itself - most people do not get the trace nutrients and they do get these in types types of diets. Trace minerals (my favorite trace nutrients - but I only use liquid ionic trace minerals), abundant carotenoids, etc... So with this macro spread of trace nutrients in those foods (and of course cutting out the garbage), miracles can happen. But keep in mind those results are still with the current number of functional mitochondria in their body. With supplementation of redox signaling molecules, just imagine what that kind of diet can do for someone!

Even stem cells are completely worthless without enough redox signaling molecules to tell them where to go and what to turn into.

Taking this into context, ASEA truly is something that diet or nutritional supplements can never take the place of. ASEA can potentially increase the effectiveness of every therapy including the one(s) you mention.

I'm all for those regimens, but there is nothing that can regenerate mitochondria at any significant level so that we can create enough of the redox signaling molecules so that we don't have a need for the supplementation of them anymore.

Yes, if we have enough repair, we will benefit long term without taking it anymore, but when you feel like superman, why stop? Especially when it is 100% non toxic, with no side effects and it makes everything else work better.

There is one antioxidant PQQ with some evidence that it can possibly stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis. However, it is not in enough levels to being cellular repair/regeneration even close to where ASEA can bring it by having such a sheer mass quantity of these redox signaling molecules.

I'm 110% for everything you mentioned - it is just that there is no replacement for what ASEA does.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X