Aloe Vera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloe Vera

Hi guys, I want to talk about Aloe Vera.

It was rated the most medicinal and most beneficial plant on the planet.

I found some ripped out plants on my way from work and planted them in my garden.

Now I use the fresh gel instead of the face cream for shaving and prevention of wrinkles, sores, pimples etc.

I also eat a little everyday. The interesting thing is to me it tasted completely bland. To my friend, she says it tastes very bitter. I wonder why?

I have read that eating Aloe Vera is even better than taking multi vitamins because this plant is full of minerals, vitamins and enzymes.

I also use it as hair gel which is amazing and natural and as an antiperspirant, so it's a natural deodorant.

So many uses to this wonderful plant!

I have decided to include Aloe Vera as my everyday companion for the skin and internally.

Comments?

Aloe Vera

Early History of Aloe Vera. The early usage of this miracle product dates back to the ancient Egyptians, Chinese and Greeks. At the present time, folk remedies in Japan, South Africa, China, India and Mexico have used aloe for treatment of gastrointestinal, liver, skin and for treatment of bronchitis, asthma, burns, arthritis, and hair loss.

Chemical composition of Aloe Vera
    . Aloe contains polysaccharides, consisting of glucose, mannose, galactose, xylose, arabinose, organic acids, enzymes (aids to suppress inflammation), a protein containing 18 amino acids, wound healing hormones, vitamins, calcium, copper, potassium and others.

Internal Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice:

* Arthritis Joint Pain
    * Gastrointestinal Relief
    * Coronary Heart Disease
    * Antioxidant
    * Cell Proliferation

Arthritis, Joint and Muscle Pain
    -Aloe Vera Juice (Gel) is believed to reduce severe joint and muscle pain associated with arthritis as well as pain related to tendonitis and injuries. When applied directly to the area of pain, Aloe Vera penetrates the skin to soothe the pain. Studies have also found that ingestion of Aloe Vera on a daily basis may help prevent and cause a regression of adjutant arthritis.

Gastrointestinal Problems
    - Aloe Vera juice may help relieve gastrointestinal problems and may be one of the plant's most ancient uses. Even today, people drink the juice to help relieve ulcerous, gastrointestinal and kidney problems. People have described improved regularity, greater intestinal comfort and enhanced energy levels after ingesting Active-Aloe juice. In addition, many who have suffered from indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, increased stomach acid, peptic and duodenal ulcers have reported relief from these conditions following ingestion of Aloe Vera juice.

Coronary Heart Disease - This is one of the major causes of death in the United States. However, studies suggest that the ingestion of Aloe Vera Juice may have a beneficial effect to the accumulation of blood fat lipids associated with the disease. Test groups given Aloe Vera showed a decrease in total cholesterol, triglyceride and fatty acid levels, each of which when elevated, seem to accelerate the accumulation of fatty material in large and medium sized arteries, including the coronary arteries of the heart.

Antioxidant - Aloe Vera acts as an antioxidant, anti-microbial and as an anti-viral. Aloe Vera contains vitamin C, E, zinc, and seven super oxide dismutases.

Cell Proliferation - Previous studies show that aloe has the capacity to grow cells. Aloe is used as a skin care product for its medicinal virtues. Several studies have showed that aloe is effective in wound healing, skin recovery after burns and has anti-inflammatory properties.

Aloe Vera offers effective ultraviolet (UV) screening properties as well as protection against radioactive particles.

Aloe Vera Juice (100% extract)

* May be used as a skin care product. To use for skin care treatment, apply onto skin with a cotton swab. It imparts an emollient or softening and soothing effect on the applied area of skin. It moisturizes the skin. Aloe Vera Gel may help to relieve pain deep beneath the surface associated with sore muscles and joints. Aloe Vera Gel has been approved by the FDA (food and Drug Administration) for treatment of burns and minor skin problems.

* Aloe Vera Juice, or Gel, is a natural juice that is extracted from mature Aloe Vera and processed to preserve its miracle properties. For thousands of years it has been taken internally by many people throughout the world to help alleviate or control problems of arthritis, stomach ulcers, digestive problems, stiffness and soreness of the muscles and joints, etc. Aloe Vera has been approved by the FDA as a safe food additive. (See FDA Chapter One, Paragraph 172.510)

What is important when buying Aloe Vera is its purity, biological activity and at least 10% of polysaccharides.

V
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Actually Alo vera is an anti-inflammatory herb . I use it because of controlling inflammation in my colon because i am a patient of chronic dieases . And it helps me alots for contorlling my symptoms .
      group health spokane wa

Comment

I take aloe vera juice for acid reflux now and then, and yeah it's quite bitter (I drink natural aloe vera juice not bottled one) so I either mix it with some other juice or add a bit of sugar. Here are some of its benefits. I've also heard how good it is for hair, so definitely going to try it
        Last edited by Peliober; 07-16-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

So many benefits of aloe vera, great to hear of this medicinal plant. It is very good for health and skin, I read in many books about this seloger.

Comment

Working...
          X