Dr. George Merkl and Life Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. George Merkl and Life Crystals

The purpose of this thread is to gather and make available a resource to all the available George Merkl - Chondriana & Life Crystal information.

". . .composed of tiny, pyramid shaped crystals of ATP, the chemical fuel that powers the machines of our bodies. ATP is the energy molecule of the body, the muscles 'burn' ATP when they contract. These crystals are what spawned in the oceans of all worlds to transduce Life down from the bi-directional electromagnetic wave structure in the scalar potential of vacuum". – Dr. George Merkl

“. . .[Life] Crystals are what spawned in the oceans of all worlds to transduce Life down from the bi-directional electromagnetic wave structure in the scalar potential of vacuum. In this world Chondrianas form [and] are created continuously, in the body or in oceans." -- George Merkl, Genesis II, pg. ii

“The Chondriana are human in origin. They are our precursors. They are micro-organisms which have been synthesized from human DNA. The Chondriana existed three and a half billion years ago. We had life forms back then that were capable of reproducing or mass producing all our organs. There is a micro-organism which has been found fossilized in western Australia dated three and a half billion years old. It is identical to the Chondriana. The Chondriana (ancient female micro-organisms) give birth to the Chondrions (ancient male micro organisms). Every organelle in our cells was at one time produced by similar female Chondriana. In other words, we had life forms, back three and a half billion years ago that were capable of reproducing all our organs.” -- Dr. George Merkl

"The hydroxyl (OH- ions from water) groups and the protons fill the inner membrane matrix of the Chondriana as it is formed so as to provide an electrochemical gradient that allows the storage of energy. It's like a drop of water forms with an electrically charged membrane around it, a condenser. This electrical charge creates a magnetic field with the net effect that the condenser membrane of the Chondriana is being charged with glowing energy. This energy can be used in several ways. It is first stacked up as an ATP reservoir of energy in the chlorophyll of plants and then as the mitochondria in animals, it can be used to induce birth (reproduction) and it is used to disassemble the genetic material of anything that tries to destroy it (the beginning of our immune systems). These Chondrianas in fact enzymatically devour bacteria, viruses or any chemical that may jeopardize the genetic process of mammals: they differentiate into the cells, lymphocytes etc., that do this job. This energy is transmuting all the pollutants in our bodies, is transmuting our bodies, from the inside out. Acid base is the key; nutrition is the key to acid base." -- Dr. George Merkl

More information regarding Chondriana & Life Crystals can be found at:
    George Merkl -- Chondriana & Life Crystals -- Synthrophic Transducer

The following DVD's can be ordered from the Tesla Tech Catalog:
    http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/co...catglobala.pdf

1991 Global Sciences Congress August / Vail
    G91229 George Merkl The Secret of Life

1992 Global Sciences Congress February / Orlando
    G92114 George Merkl The Secret of Life

2000 Global Sciences Congress August / Denver
    G00206 George Merkel Whispers of the Cosmos Begins to Blow
    G00207 George Merkel The Secret Life of Cells – How the Body Works (Pt 1)
    G00208 George Merkel The Secret Life of Cells – How the Body Works (Pt 2)

Have been searching for years for the following publications. Can anyone help with locating the following references or any that are not mentioned:

Whispers of the Cosmos Begin to Blow
    Sumer Tech
    Inner Space (Unified Theory)
    Genesis II

Thanks for any assistance,

IndianaBoys

Summer-Tech Cosmic Bio Machine Book Copyright 1995 by George Merkl

For those interested,

Located:
    Summer-Tech Cosmic Bio Machine Book Copyright 1995 by George Merkl
    47 MB PDF - 215 pages

http://www.sun-nation.org/pdf/Sumer%...%2010-3-12.pdf

Enjoy,

IndianaBoys

Comment

ATP:Chondriana. George Merkl 93 Vancouver Seminar part1

You will hear George speak of the free energy work he was doing in the 1960's.

Please download and archieve to protect this information and keep it safe for future development:

ATP:Chondriana. George Merkl 93 Vancouver Seminar part1
      ATP:Chondriana. George Merkl 93 Vancouver Seminar part1 - YouTube

IndianaBoys

Comment

Sumerian Lectures 1 p01.mp4 George Merkl

Sumerian Lectures 1 p01.mp4 Merkl
        Sumerian Lectures 1 p01.mp4 - YouTube

IndianaBoys

Comment

Ted Emanuel And Dr. George Merkl Ground Breaking Discovery

TED EMANUEL AND DR. GEORGE MERKL GROUND BREAKING DISCOVERY PART 1
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_4u3FAOulQ

Published on Mar 14, 2013

NATUROPATH TED EMANUEL, NUCLEAR PHYSICIST, DR. GEORGE MERKL & DR. EVANS MOULON SPEAK ON HIS AMAZING CANCER FIGHTING ORGANISM DISCOVERY. (FILMED IN THE EARLY 90'S)

IndianaBoys

Comment

Do you have this video yet?

Chondriana being birthed in Life Crystals - YouTube

go george go

cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
              Sumerian Lectures 1 p01.mp4 Merkl
              Sumerian Lectures 1 p01.mp4 - YouTube

IndianaBoys
              Okay George says he came to west from the east in the year I was born, 1957.
              (I do not believe in coincidences so my attention 'span' has been heightened and lengthened ... btw)

George and ME both arrived alive in the year of IGY - 1957, the most intense solar flare/sunspot activity we have on record....was in 1957-58

I also happen to be the 137th viewer of this video.
              Coincidence or evidence that I should watch this video?

@6:35 George says a few things.

He mentions phrases like FREE ENERGY, the ENERGY of CREATION, and the BREATH of GOD followed immediately by the words 918 pairs of 'scrolls' of this FREE ENERGY ...

well that was enough for me
              for now

918 pairs of SCROLLS?

holy moly torah batman

I have a problem ya see, I look at clues from all angLEs using my angEL POV.

I read from right to left and left to right.

So how do we connect 918 to 819?
              Will it allow us to merge east with west?

MESO-american Evidence

13 x 7 x 9 = 819

Note this formula was used by the Mayans to help tell TIME and by FREEMASONS like George Washington when to lay a cornerstone for the temple you plan on building....

The Next Level :: View topic - 137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA

George M gives us insights to George W, the EM fIELd, ME and tiME.

The 819 day count of the Mayan calendar combines colors, directions and a distance number counting backwards into a cycle that has, as factors, several numbers important to the Maya, the primary ones being 7, 9 and 13 (7 · 9 · 13 = 819).
              The 819 Day Count
              IF we go across the 'Atlantis Ocean' what do we find?

MESO-potamian Evidence

I forgot to include a link to this text earlier.

The Next Level :: View topic - 137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA

It appears that in many ways it is easier to show how unified humanity is by using numbers instead of self serving wordy narratives.

selah V

p.s.
              I will be watching more of George's videos.
              Last edited by Raphael37; 05-10-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

WHOA
                what did I notice at 17 seconds into George Merkl's video about Sumerian technology being reborn in the 21st century?

http://www.energeticforum.com/230769-post8.html

yes I don't give two thumbs up very often.

selah V

Comment

H. Harleston Jr. Teotihuacan Unit 1-5-9-4 the Stem Cell Sequence 1-5-9-13 and George Merkl’s Sumerian Cross Technology

enjoy H. Harleston Jr. Teotihuacan Unit 1-5-9-4 the Stem Cell Sequence 1-5-9-13 and George Merkl’s Sumerian Technology | Alternative Thinking 37

I AM fast becoming a fan of umerian George Merkl.

thanks for the super duper pentagonal connections to the GMs work.

selah V
                  Last edited by Raphael37; 05-14-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Dr Merkl

I had the pleasure to meet George Merkl in 2000. I have the Whispers of the Cosmos Begin to Blow book that he gave to me when I met him. I was actually visiting to try to work with some of his technology for medicine...getting re - energized in his work again. Hope you are seeing his ideas as way ahead of his time....

Comment

Just discovered George M

Have been working on some way to amplify life force and break CO2 bond.
                      Recent reports by Dean Radin IONS that advanced non duality meditators can interfere with the interference pattern just by remote observing the double slit experiment. Some very limited description of Merkl's apparatus on Rex Research. Something on converting CO2 into organic molecules. Just got a glimpse of his Cosmic Bio Machine Sumerian on Sun-nation but lost it. Some of the Geometry resembled Walter Russell,s diagrams. Maybe some of the technology used in the Great Pyramid. Gurdjieff had access to some inside information and maybe buried in his allegoracal description's in Tales. Maybe the Giza Death Star standing wave generator in Ferrells Books. Maybe his microscope resembled Rife's. Right now building an interferometer somewhat like Kastners P- Transactional Interpretation of QM inside a shielded vacuum chamber inside a pyramid to focus/amplify some form of filtered eeg or Focusing the Dark. Will be spending some time following up on the Links. Be nice to get copies of his books.

Comment

Originally posted by rough_rider View Post
                        Have been working on some way to amplify life force and break CO2 bond.
                        Recent reports by Dean Radin IONS that advanced non duality meditators can interfere with the interference pattern just by remote observing the double slit experiment. Some very limited description of Merkl's apparatus on Rex Research. Something on converting CO2 into organic molecules. Just got a glimpse of his Cosmic Bio Machine Sumerian on Sun-nation but lost it. Some of the Geometry resembled Walter Russell,s diagrams. Maybe some of the technology used in the Great Pyramid. Gurdjieff had access to some inside information and maybe buried in his allegoracal description's in Tales. Maybe the Giza Death Star standing wave generator in Ferrells Books. Maybe his microscope resembled Rife's. Right now building an interferometer somewhat like Kastners P- Transactional Interpretation of QM inside a shielded vacuum chamber inside a pyramid to focus/amplify some form of filtered eeg or Focusing the Dark. Will be spending some time following up on the Links. Be nice to get copies of his books.

you didn't go to the links I offered did you?

Walter Russell, Farrell, Gurdjieff >>> inside information?

study the swastika

Farrell rambles on about UFOs, Nazis and anti-gravity ...

Duh IF the swastika can be connected to anti-gravity via the Nazi 'Bell' or 'Acorn' then guess what?

It can be linked to what gravity is too.

And when you realize that the swastika can be studied to help us understand gravity more intimately, then you might begin to wonder why the Eric Dollards of the world who harp about a hollow sun are not discussing the solar swastika as something worthy of study....?

The architecture of the swastika on the nano level scale can be used to unzip DNA .... and 'we the sheeple' ignore this fact of 21st century science.
                        Why do I get the feeling researchers are often ignorant?

I am sorry but this is genius being ignored>>>
                        https://at37.wordpress.com/2013/12/1...builders-grid/

A man ahead of his time.
                        Planting seeds to be reaped in the future, because genius realizes it is rarely appreciated in its own age.

Clearly a gift for future generations.
                        Not the man, it is the 'eternal and infernal idea' that is being passed forward.

selah
                        Last edited by Raphael37; 12-08-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X