Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electro Magnetic Frequencies (EMF) Shielding & Conductive Fabrics

Hi,

I just wanted to share this with everybody.

Electro Magnetic Frequencies are all around us - cell phones, cell phone towers, computers, computers screens, TVs, radios, remote controls, etc.

All of these interfere, on some level, with biological or neural activity. If anyone knows more info this, please share to help in the understanding.
    Here is a site where you can buy shielding/conductive fabric: Electromagnetic Field Shielding Fabrics. There are more sites out there as well.

On a personal note: I notice that when I have my piece of cotton shielding fabric between my sheet and comforter, the pain in my hip is much less acute and does not radiate down my leg.

The same type of cloth is used for amputees who experience 'ghost' pain from their missing limbs. When using the cloth, their pains are diminished and sometimes even healed altogether.
    Blessings on the journey, Glenn
    PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
    Handmade Ceramic Gifts
    Discover-PATHS
    [

Hello Glenn,
    Originally posted by Glenn View Post
    ... If anyone knows more info this, please share to help in the understanding...
    I can recommend these two books

Amazon.com: Cross Currents: Books: Robert O. Becker

Amazon.com: The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life: Books: Robert Becker,Gary Selden

I'm also in touch with a kinesiologist called Trevor Gale. He's done some amazing research into devices that neutralise electromagnetic effects. His home is right next to a mobile phone mast!

He has teamed up with a company called neutralec and has produced this
    Neutralec
    And there a is personal protection disc (PPD) that you can carry around with you
    Neutralec

He has tested every single device he can find and has found most of them don't work. Of course his does! One anecdote he relates is that one of his customers was in a car park where car remotes did not work because of electromagnetic interference. She put the PPD on the bonnet of the car and her remote worked.

With love and gratitude
    Alan
    Save over $1,000 on PATHS
    Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

EMF Solution

I'm concerned like most of us with cell phone radiation, naturally the telecommunications industry has been claiming that cell phone usage is safe, but with the WHO and International Agency for Research last year that there were risks for glioma, a malignant type of brain cancer..and also as parents concern for our children's since there heads absorbs up to double the energy that of a large adult..upon many researches for emf, I found the Matrix, a new product using military stealth technology successfully blocking more than 85% of emf... Never To Late To Know
      Last edited by belair; 04-05-2012, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X