Yoga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga

Dhanurasan exercises programs is as well recognized as the bend over masquerade. In sequence to perform the Dhanurasan, you be required to first recline on your abdomen. Subsequently curve your knee and grasp your ankles. As most excellent you can, drag with your arm and rise with your legs. Make an effort to maintain your knees collectively.

The consequence is supposed to give the impression of being like a bend over with your stomach as the arc. Grasp this for as a minimum thirty seconds. At primary try to measure how a lot of representative you can knob. As the put into practice days go away by you will unsurprisingly obtain stronger and experience more relaxed to put in reappearance.

"Pavan-Muktasan" is an abdomen work out asana. In sort to perform the Pavan-Muktasan, you have to initial lie down on the ground on your reverse. On one occasion you lie down, obtain a profound breath in and hold. Amid your right leg outstanding motionless fetch your absent knee towards your chest and clutch with your fingers interweave. Subsequent to that, transport your cranium to your nose; attempt to stroke your knee.

It is satisfactory if you cannot perform it all the method, but attempt to obtain to the extent that you can. Subsequent to thirty seconds, gradually discharge your leg to its innovative situation then breathe out. Bathe and replicate for the right leg. As a difference, you be able to perform this with both legs at the similar moment in time.

Yoga is great! I personally would recommend yoga for everyone and for every ailment! It's my personal theory that almost every illness could be cured by yoga if you practised it long enough. Only problem is, I can never find the time to practise it long enough to test out my theory aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh No time, no space. I wonder why that little space on the living-room floor, which is the widest open space we have in our tiny apartment (I won't say just how tiny but let's say it's like a 1-bedroom with a walk-in closet, and we are 3 people.........) and which I like to use for yoga - which I practise about once a month - is always getting filled up with toys and more toys............?
    Last edited by serenac; 12-27-2010, 03:25 AM. Reason: Change smiley!
    Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
    Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Originally posted by laurahill
      I always prefer yoga and meditation rather than heavy exercise.performing power yoga has indeed helped me ....It burnt my calories to great extent and also helped me reduce my stress. Now i feel more refreshing and fit.
      Yes, stress is at the root of all physical and mental disease and yoga is a great stress reliever.
      My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
      http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by laurahill
        I always prefer yoga and meditation rather than heavy exercise..
        I am just the opposite and much prefer going to the gym than attempting yoga, but like most things whatever works for you is good. As for meditation, Thank god for QMT because I believe it would take me quite a bit of practice to be able to just sit and do it on my own.

ImBill, agreed 100% about stress. Constant stress with no release will keep you sick and eventually kill you. Anything you can do to escalate heart rate, increase blood flow and reduce stress will make you 1000 times healthier than someone who is idle.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke333
          I have to agree. Yoga is amazing. I started like 2 months ago and I feel totattly at peace with myself. The funny part is I did it at first for the laughs and now I'm like a serious follower
          SO WONDERFUL LUKE333!
          Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
          Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

Yoga is a way of life, an art of righteous living or an integrated system for the benefit of the body, mind and inner spirit. This art originated, was perfected and practiced in India thousands of years ago. The references to yoga are available in 'Upanishads' and 'Puranas' composed by Indian Aryans in the later Vedic and post- Vedic period. The main credit for systematizing yoga goes to Patanjali who wrote 'Yoga Sutra', two thousand Years ago. He described the principles of the full eight fold yogic discipline. He composed the treatise in brief code words known as 'Sutras'. 'Yoga Sutra' is the most important basic text on Yoga. It is through this basic treatise that the essential message of yoga spread throughout the world.
            Aim of Yoga is the attainment of the physical, mental and spiritual health. Patanjali has recommended eight stages of Yoga discipline. They are
            Yamas- Yamas (abstentions or restrains)
            Niyamas- Niyamas (observances)-austerities, purity, contentment, study, surrender of the ego
            Asanas- Physical postures or exercises
            Pranayama- Control of vital energy (Breathing control)
            Partyahara- Withdrawal of the senses
            Dharana- Concentration of the mind (Contemplation)
            Dhyana- Meditation
            Samadhi- Attainment of The super conscious state
            Simple Cascade Strapless Chiffon Short Evening Dresses & Some Latest Collection Of Guess Watches

Comment

Yes,I agree yoga is good stress reliever. and performing yoga daily is always good for health.It helps to maintain a body fit and mind fresh.Yoga improve brain power and concentration.Yoga relaxes my body and improve metabolism.

Comment

Yoga is a great way to gain flexibility and help us feel fresh in body and mind. The deep breathing and gentle stretching relax and rejuvenate all systems and help us to stay calm and relaxed throughout the day. However as with every form of exercise it is important for people learning yoga to go slow, learn from correct guru and try not to do flexing and bending muscles which are way beyond our capacity. According to age and our general fitness levels it is important to stay within our capabilities in order not hurt ourselves. I know of people who have broken their bones in pursuit of the perfect pose or posture. My yoga guru taught me that important lesson early on in my classes, what my body is capable of is just perfect for me. Trying to force my body into doing things beyond its capacity is perfect recipe for disaster.
                Roger D

Comment

You forgot it also has cured cancer , search for "Yoga for athletes", she is a spokes person for nike, used no herbs or any thing to cure her inoperable brain tumor, just yoga

Ash

Comment

Yoga

No doubt that yoga has benefited a lot of peoples around the world. Yoga is practiced for mental peace as well as stability. It also increases the concentration power.

Comment

Yoga is a by enhancing awareness, and help mankind to their full potential system. The ancient yoga postures use and easy to learn techniques to improve the people physical, mental, emotional and mental capacity, to achieve harmony and unity of body, mind and spirit of the movement. The ancient Indians believe that one, and days of yoga practice into daily life and humane: moral, selfless action, a stable mind, religious responsibility, seeding, meditation and natural and the creation of the universe.
                      http://www.hp-cpu-cooling-fan.com/HP...oling-Fan.html

Comment

Yoga work out is a great way to obtain versatility and help us feel clean in persona. The relaxation and soothing extending rest and renew all techniques and help us to rest and comfortable throughout the day. However as with every way of work out it is important for people studying yoga to go slowly, understand from appropriate expert and try not to do bending and bending muscle tissue which are way beyond our potential.

Memphis Fitness Center
                        Last edited by Chaz22; 09-15-2012, 11:29 AM.
                        Chaz

Comment

Yoga is very effected and nice thing that is very helpful to make body and slim and smart it also helps to keep the body healthy and active. There are many types of yoga and many peoples do this to maintain their fitness.
                          elijah

Comment

Hello everybody,

Yoga is best treatment for loosing weight.It keeps physically fit and mentally peace to our mind. It protect the whole body from any disease.

Thanks in advance
                            Ademola Okubena

Comment

Working...
                            X