My Puppy Needs You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Puppy Needs You

Hi all! I was just talking to Grace and she suggested I post something here. I have a Cairn Terrier who was born in November. A week ago she went in to be spade and tonight she seemed to be in pain and was having trouble walking. I called the vet and we wonder if she has an abcess from one of the stitches or something. I gave her a pain pill and she is sleeping but I am asking for your help in sending healing her way. I have sent her some Reiki healing and Grace is doing some CEM with both her and me.
    Thanks so much.
    Love and Gratitude,
    Moxie
    Last edited by CeCee; 08-18-2007, 12:58 AM. Reason: wanted to change icon from sad to happy
    Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
    CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
    Word Whisperer
    My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Healing Energy is on the way...

My Moxie,

I have just logged on and read this post... I want you to know that I am sending Loving and Healing Energy to Carney Right Now.... Please keep us posted about how she is doing, okay? And Do Not worry, Dear One...Remember...Gracie taught many of us CEM last weekend and I am practicing these new skills to benefit Carney...Just imagine the Amazing Benefits when working collectively.

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

I'm here, Moxie girl

Dearest Moxie,

I just lost my pup (he was nearly 14!!!) and am still reeling from it, so I am so sensitive to what you are going through...I'm joining Pamela in doing CEM for your baby and also sending the most absolute loving healing lightfilled intentions your way.

All is well. Dogs are Love Incarnate. I don't know, but as I type this I just think your pupski is going to pull through just fine...

ps -- what's her name???

pps -- sweetheart -- please change the smiley on your post title to an exclamation point or something neutral or happy -- i got a really not-good hit when I saw the sad face...you want to keep it upbeat upbeat upbeat for little miss carney!!!!!!!!!!!

all love

Chansy
      Last edited by Chansonette; 06-09-2007, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Happy Healthy Puppy

Hi Moxie

I see your little puppy frolicking happily, playing with not a care in the world! And so it is.

Eternal Love and Light and Magic xxxx
        Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
        Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
        Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Hi Moxie,

I don't know how to do CEM but I would like to send loving thoughts for a super quick & pain free recovery for your little puppy. I'll be thinking about you both. Hope she's up & about in no time!

Love & Blessings,
          Sharyn
          Theta Healing
          Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Thank You My Friends

Update on Carney,
            Last night was very interesting - for me it was like watching myself go through all those old fears - and I just said to myself - interesting - Now I am sending love and gratitude for her. [like the higher self observer]. I just said to myself -stop that and assured myself All Is Well and as it should be. She came into my life for a purpose and she is such a blessing to myself and my husband.
            She slept through the night and this morning was sick once- from something she ate?
            But she was back to her happy self. She was walking around - which she hadn't been doing, in fact jumping and kissing and running . She is such a loving and wonderful companion.
            When I checked her stitches this morning the part that had been kinda blistery was all fine as we know it would be.
            I have made an appointment with the vet this morning to check her out. Right now she is resting on the arm of the sofa watching me type.
            Will keep you posted.
            Thanks again for agreeing with me in sending her healing.
            Love ya!
            Moxie
            CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
            Word Whisperer

Comment

Carney is a Happy Pup

Just got back from the vet and she was amazed at how quickly Carney had healed from her surgery. She said WOW, I can't believe it!! I told her we had done Reiki and CEM on her. She told me she had thought about learning Reiki herself to help the animals so she believed in its capabilities - COOL.
              The last stitch apparently was trying to dissolve or come out and Carney had a reaction to it - until we did our magic. She is now fine!!
              Thanks all!
              If a little puppy like this can be healed so quickly, just imagine what CEM and Reiki are doing for all of us on the forum
              Love,
              Moxie
              CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
              Word Whisperer

Comment

so glad she is feeling better A spay is a big op to go through, and they are very uncomfortable afterwards usually (I used to be a vet nurse and helped a lot of them through it) I don't know how to do Reiki or CEM yet, but am sending tonnes of positive vibes <<<>>>

Comment

yay happy doggie happy dogmama

SO glad to hear it Ms Moxie!!!!!!!!!!

MUAH

Chansy

Comment

Thanks for the news!

Thanks so much for the update, Moxie!

I have been waiting and watching for this Delightful report on Carney's condition and I know you must be so relieved! Do you not LOVE the Beauty of our combined Energy! I sure Do!!! Give that sweet little Darlin' a big Lovie-Hug for me, okay? I am so Happy and Grateful to hear that she is right as rain!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                    My PATHS Website
                    My Art Website
                    My Paintings As Prints
                    My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X