orgone accumulator is killing device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orgone accumulator is killing device?

After I reach chapter 12 of James Demeo, Orgone Accumulator Handbook, I become amazed why there are people that thinks orgone accumulator as general health device.

At chapter 12 the document mention about the attempt to cure cancer with orgone accumulator. There are many case of cancer remission in a very fast fashion. BUT, there are also report about cancer reappearing.

The other side effect is on physiological. There are many who become hateful to orgone accumulator treatment. The after effect of the treatment is people will become furious, overcharged with energy, anger easily and become unpleasant person. This effect is described by Wilhelm Reich and his follower as burst of long hiddenly stored past emotion.

However, I don't think that is the case. Explanation is a bit long.

I wish Wilhelm Reich follower would accept or learn other science that related with orgone. At least to learn that there is actually two energy at play, not just one deadly orgone. The current orgone science only utilize one energy, the deadly one, the deadly orgone. The energy that being observed in orgone community is only the one that produce skin tingle, heat, warm, boost energy, expansion, vigor, increase of growth, etc.

While the other energy that produce the counter effect is never explored. The one that produce soothing, calming, concentration, cool, relaxation, and rest.

Dr Hulda clark already recognize both. The vigor one identified as south pole induced. The calm one identified as north pole induced. Where sick people with cancer or other serious illness will be identified to have south pole blood at noon. In other word too many deadly orgone that the sick body can only emit deadly orgone even during noon showering of calm energy. In other word people with too many exposure of orgone accumulator may develop cancer more!. This answer cancer reappearing.

Baron Karl Von Reichenbach also introduce odyle that have great influence on physiological. Too many vigor energy will make people more emotional, either bad emotion or good emotion. And emotion will trigger the generation of more vigor energy from the body. Excessive accumulation of vigor energy however, will turn people into bad tempered people with excessive force suffering headache or even cramp. People with too many orgone accumulator exposure will have unasiness that can turn them into bad tempered one at worst. This answer the reason for reluctancy to do more session of orgone accumulator treatment or the result of burst of anger.

When people get too many accumulation of deadly orgone energy they can not sleep well. When you skip too many sleep you become more agitated and produce more deadly orgone energy from your body. After a while you become very emotional, very forceful, and have headache all the time. Sadly, I know the effect of lack of sleep first hand.

The document also mention:
    Reich warned persons with a history of hypertension, decompensated heart disease, heavy obesity, brain tumors, arteriosclerosis, glaucoma, epilepsy, heavy obesity, apoplexia, skin inflammations or conjuncticitis not to use the accumulator
    Notice that the bold part can be enhanced by the accumulation of deadly orgone energy produced by orgone accumulator.

If you still think you need orgone accumulator, then at the very least, prepare some counter measurement for the deadly orgone effect produced by the orgone accumulator. However, you are on your own because I never know people promoting device that cure orgone accumulator after effect. James Demeo submerge his body in a bath tub for hours. I have my way but never verified by other people.
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    33.33%
    Irrelevant
    33.33%

Interesting device. Thanks for sharing this info.
    Innovative Technology: Research & Design

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
      After I reach chapter 12 of James Demeo, Orgone Accumulator Handbook, I become amazed why there are people that thinks orgone accumulator as general health device.

At chapter 12 the document mention about the attempt to cure cancer with orgone accumulator. There are many case of cancer remission in a very fast fashion. BUT, there are also report about cancer reappearing.

The other side effect is on physiological. There are many who become hateful to orgone accumulator treatment. The after effect of the treatment is people will become furious, overcharged with energy, anger easily and become unpleasant person. This effect is described by Wilhelm Reich and his follower as burst of long hiddenly stored past emotion.

However, I don't think that is the case. Explanation is a bit long.

I wish Wilhelm Reich follower would accept or learn other science that related with orgone. At least to learn that there is actually two energy at play, not just one deadly orgone. The current orgone science only utilize one energy, the deadly one, the deadly orgone. The energy that being observed in orgone community is only the one that produce skin tingle, heat, warm, boost energy, expansion, vigor, increase of growth, etc.

While the other energy that produce the counter effect is never explored. The one that produce soothing, calming, concentration, cool, relaxation, and rest.

Dr Hulda clark already recognize both. The vigor one identified as south pole induced. The calm one identified as north pole induced. Where sick people with cancer or other serious illness will be identified to have south pole blood at noon. In other word too many deadly orgone that the sick body can only emit deadly orgone even during noon showering of calm energy. In other word people with too many exposure of orgone accumulator may develop cancer more!. This answer cancer reappearing.

Baron Karl Von Reichenbach also introduce odyle that have great influence on physiological. Too many vigor energy will make people more emotional, either bad emotion or good emotion. And emotion will trigger the generation of more vigor energy from the body. Excessive accumulation of vigor energy however, will turn people into bad tempered people with excessive force suffering headache or even cramp. People with too many orgone accumulator exposure will have unasiness that can turn them into bad tempered one at worst. This answer the reason for reluctancy to do more session of orgone accumulator treatment or the result of burst of anger.

When people get too many accumulation of deadly orgone energy they can not sleep well. When you skip too many sleep you become more agitated and produce more deadly orgone energy from your body. After a while you become very emotional, very forceful, and have headache all the time. Sadly, I know the effect of lack of sleep first hand.

The document also mention:
      Notice that the bold part can be enhanced by the accumulation of deadly orgone energy produced by orgone accumulator.

If you still think you need orgone accumulator, then at the very least, prepare some counter measurement for the deadly orgone effect produced by the orgone accumulator. However, you are on your own because I never know people promoting device that cure orgone accumulator after effect. James Demeo submerge his body in a bath tub for hours. I have my way but never verified by other people.
      I have to agree with loss of sleep is a good indication that something may be amiss.

But I have to disagree on the anger part.

I've always felt (as a youngster) that anger is not to be moderated or suppressed. It is a good healthy response that indicates vast ignorance on the part of the angry person and maladjustment to new increased awareness - which is probably the only thing wrong with an orgone device: it's too good for many of us to tolerate!

Moderation is beneficial, as a cautionary method, when traversing into unfamiliar territory. And then knowing when a treatment modality is useful and when it is contra-indicated. Timing, or appropriateness to circumstance, is a must; never taken out of context.

But sometimes, it's just necessary to grow up suddenly after quite a while of suffering (unbeknownst to ourselves) from blatant ignorance plus pride over how much we think we know, when in fact we know so little.

Sometimes anger is indicative of something which needs to be fixed.

But sometimes anger is indicative of something which needs to be adapted to and get over our indulgence in self-righteous indignation.

Comment

Working...
      X