• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic sleeping aid, radiant style

Warning, contain highly subjective information
    There are many website offering electronic sleeping aid such as:
    'ZED-TIME' ELECTRONIC SLEEPING AID

What being offered by those website usually work with audible frequency or electrocution, usually placed at ear.

What I offer is different, I use the principle mentioned by people who research radiant energy. The device works based on theory proposed by Nikola Tesla (as written by Gerry Vasillatos) and Baron Karl Von Reichenbach. Switched coil can produce radiant energy and there are two type of radiant energy. Each radiant energy have different effect on people.

I use the switched coil as pump. A pump to force the radiant energy to go to only one direction.

Here is the circuit:

To prevent wrong wiring, here is mine, I use it for motor too .

Edit:
    In my test earth ground have no effect. An isolated water bucket would. You would notice the effect if the voltage is high. Connecting the radiant positive to ground do not produce higher voltage.

In order to get the same result, I can only only suggest exact replication. The components are:
    - 24V (or 12V CT) to 240V 1000mA
    - TIP31C transistor
    - TIP32C transistor
    - 10K variable resistor
    - 1N4007 diode, the one on the right
    - FR304 diode or other 4 amp diode, for radiant recovery, the one on the left
    - 3V battery
    - analog voltmeter to measure voltage
    - may have to short battery negative to coil negative (bypassing transistor) to activate the circuit
    - you know the circuit is running if you see voltage in voltmeter

I make this device in a desperate attempt to help my wife to sleep at night.

I use the circuit as zapper first. While it can help her sleep a little, prolonged use is uncomfortable since human body act as capacitor and the output voltage raise with time to more than 50V. It also leave some serious numbing effect.

Then I remember Paulo Correa article that mention that Tesla Coil produce orgone. Then I link it with BKVR about the influence of orgone to sleep behaviour. To get better sleep people must not accumulate too much positive odyle or deadly orgone (Wilhelm Reich). In order to reduce this accumulation, adding negative odyle or life orgone can help. Such as cool water, downward passing of right hand or magnet north, etc.

I also remember that BKVR mention electrical positive produce negative odyle. Then I proceed to attaching the positive radiant output to my wife leg and the negative to mine. It did nothing. Then I reverse it with negative radiant output (which is also connected to battery positive). After a while my wife get sleepy and finally get a good sleep. I stay awake though, lol, I think that the radiant circuit must somehow transfer my wife positive odyle to me.

The next day I connect the positive radiant output to a wire that have end submerge in a bucket of water. Remembering about cloud buster wire end must be submerge in flowing river. The negative is attached to my wifes leg. The device still work and my wife can sleep better too.

The next day I connect the negative radiant output to the steel of my bed. It seems to work too and this time everyone get sleepy upon entering the room lol.

My version draw 20mA while running. It will run all night outputting around 40V using two 1000mAh nicad. Use the variable resistor to adjust power. You may notice a jump of output voltage when the output is attached to people.

If you have exhaust the effort to get better sleep, give this device a try. At least it won't disturb your sleep. Or if you find it useless as sleeping aid you still get yourself a charger or a zapper .

I can not recommend other radiant oscillator for use as sleeping aid (many people in this forum already have one) because many reported ill effect near their circuit and more importantly my circuit do not behave the same as other radiant circuit.

If you find this circuit useful while a donation would be great any comment would be very appreciated .
    Last edited by sucahyo; 10-07-2010, 02:55 AM.

energy type confirmation

Warning: You should never attempt to replicate what I was doing. I will not responsible for the after effect that may happen to you upon replicating the experiment. The reason I post this is to let people know that radiant oscillator also produce odyle energy. If you don't believe me, fine, brand me as liar, mark this thread as bad, as long as you don't replicate this experiment!

My recent experiment confirm that what I was doing is correct. The positive part of radiant output (recovery diode) produce positive odyle or deadly orgone. So, in order for us to sleep beter it should be the negative part that have to be connected to our body or our bed.

The experiment:
    - I use 12V version of my stingo. The changes are 10K potentiometer replaced with 50K potentiometer in series with 1K resistor.
    - The diode recovery part wire is submerged in a bucket of water labelled positive bucket
    - A wire from source positive is submerged in a bucket of water labelled negative bucket
    - I submerge my right hand into positive bucket and my left hand into negative bucket
    - I then adjust the potentiometer until the stinging on the right hand reduce to bearable level
    - *don't try this please*, I then submerge my head into one of the bucket

Result:
    - When I submerge my head into the positive bucket my mouth immediately feel noticeable metalic taste
    - When I submerge my head into the negative bucket no change of feel tasted
    - When I raised my hand from positive bucket my mouth immediately feel metalic taste momentarily
    - When I submerge my hand to negative bucket my mouth immediately feel metalic taste momentarily

Conclusion
    - radiant oscillator positive output produce positive odyle, vigor energy, deadly orgone
    - radiant oscillator negative output produce negative odyle, calm energy, life orgone
    - to avoid having disturbed by vigor energy during an attempt to get some sleep, we use the negative output part, where the the positive output part (the one after diode) need to be connected to isolated mass of water.

Note
    - orgone scientist may not agree with the way I use the term.

There maybe different use for this circuit, but I will post it if I have confirmation at least from my own experiment.

Warning again. I am 100% confident that my stingo is different from the rest of radiant oscillator available in this forum. I don't care if mine is worse or weird but the important part is my stingo never made me feel dizzy or feel bad. I run my circuit in a room for 4 hours straight as room ionizer or 8 hour straight as charger, and no one out of 4 people that share room with me, less than 4 meter distance, is complaining about headache, bad vibe or naucea. This is the opposite of joule thief or SEC where several people report bad effect on their body when entering room with acive device. I don't want you to replicate with my stingo, I forbid you to try it with circuit that already confirmed by some to produce bad effect! Consider it the as dangerous as overdose anti cancer drug.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 07-20-2010, 06:27 AM.

Comment

circuit change

This modification will allow the circuit to run better. Unlike previous this will run without the need to bypass transistor. If the potentiometer value is right, it will register voltage on the voltmeter. The added resistor to ground allow the circuit to self started better. It will run when the power is connected.

However, I still not sure if this circuit will perform as good as previous circuit. This new version show lower output voltage.

I still seeing my wife and my son to sleep sooner even with disturbing sound in the background. I can not check it because I still accumulate after effect of zapping experiment that make me harder to sleep this couple of days. I sleep about half hour after them.

Notice that I put do not connect the positive output plate to ground now. Because I think connecting it to ground will turn the effect to something else. My family can not sleep when it connected to ground.

I wonder if bad effect observed by other radiant experimenter is caused by grounding the radiant oscillator? Maybe people that do not ground their radiant oscillator will feel refreshing effect instead. However, connecting to ground is believed to be one important requirement for overunity.
      Last edited by sucahyo; 07-22-2010, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Very Interesting!

Thanks, Sucahyo, for this post!

Originally posted by Sucahyo
        24V (or 12V CT) to 240V 1000mA
        Is this a 240V to 24V DC Power supply step down transformer?

- two 1N4007 in series
        - FR304 diode or other 4 amp diode, for radiant recovery
        Where does the recovery diode go? Theres only two diodes in the schematic.

two 1000mAh nicad
        How about 2 AA batteries? A 3.6V lithium pack?

I run my circuit in a room for 4 hours straight as room ionizer
        What would the the ionizer configuration look like?

- Godfrey

Comment

Originally posted by Godfrey View Post
          Is this a 240V to 24V DC Power supply step down transformer?
          Yes, but I remove the core. Any other coil can be used too, even without secondary, as long as it do not have self canceling induction. I think any coil more than 2 ohm can be used. To get decent power it should be less than 10 ohm.

Where does the recovery diode go? Theres only two diodes in the schematic.
          two 1N4007 are counted as one. I edit it to make it less confusing. I should just mention 1N4007 on the right and FR302 on the left.

How about 2 AA batteries? A 3.6V lithium pack?
          3V is minimum requirement for TIP32C/TIP31C. any battery above that voltage can be used. I still don't recommend the use of adaptor yet.

What would the the ionizer configuration look like?
          See this thread:
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...bare-wire.html

Watch out the secondary terminal. The secondary terminal is healthier if connected to battery positive. If you experience headache then you may connect it wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X