Raw Milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    That healer I think you might be referring to the "Magus of Java".

Kitkoski could regenerate spinal columns in animals.

Yeah it is the "Magus of Java". I enjoy watching those videos.

That's amazing about Kitkoski. I've not noticed it on that site yet mentioning about spinal column regenerating. But I haven't looked that hard. I did notice an article about milk though.

LOL. No I can't think of any lessons on dowsing. I was simply using em to locate a water line so it wouldn't be punctured with the tractor. All I did was take the uninsulated ground wire from some housing wire off a reel and bent two peices into an L shape. That's pretty much the extent of my dowsing use. When the guy came out to drill the well many years ago he took a young Y shaped branch from the apple tree and used it to locate the underground water. My grandpa said that the branch just turned straight down at the well point. And the well has been there from when the house was built over thirty years ago.

I still don't have any milk yet. Actually I don't even drink milk from the store. After reading all about that stuff I don't wanna touch it with a ten foot pole. LOL I wanna make kefir too, but I kinda think that if I use store milk I'll still be drinking that "stuff". I'm still looking for someone near me that milks a cow or a goat. And I'm looking forward to kefir cheeses, and fresh real butter.

I've also read a little about llama milk somewhere. That would be a pain in the butt. Our llama's won't let you touch em especially when there's a baby. The worst part of a llama is when they decide to spit that gut wrench. And it's very common when they have babies. YUCK that stuff smells.
    If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

fermentation

Originally posted by Athena View Post
      Thanks, I'll check out your kombucha thread! I agree, the NT recipe is salty. You can still get good results if you cut back on the salt--I have a couple of jars of sauerkraut in the refrigerator that turned out just fine.
      I was reading about this after seeing these posts. If you use whey in the recipe then you can reduce or eliminate the salt. The salt serves as a preservative until enough lactic acid is produced. The whey is loaded with lactic acid, so it greatly reduces the amount of time for enough lactic acid to be produced for proper preservation. So if you are using whey, you don't even need the salt. I read this on page 90 of my Nourishing Traditions book.

Stacey
      Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

Quality of food

Better to eat beans and franks
        With please and thanks
        Than caviar with fear and angst

In some states raw milk is illegal for human consumption, but sometimes can be purchased as bath milk to get around the rediculous laws prohibiting it.

Most baby animals can be raised (very well) on raw cows milk, but give them pasteurised homogenised crap and they will die almost every time.

Some of the longest lived people on earth regularly drink Kefir, which is fermented milk and don't drink any milk until it has been cultured with kefir.

I've had supermarket milk kill the Kefir grains from the residual antibiotics left in the milk. So I go organic and raw whenever I can.

My kids love it and so do I.

It's good to have a bit of alchemy in the kitchen.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've seen raw milk for sale in Illinois in health food stores, strictly for animals or pets, "not for human consumption." I haven't had any raw milk myself however, I've had raw cheese and raw cultured butter. Expensive, but it's as close as I've gotten so far. For whatever reason it's fairly easy to find raw cheese.

Stacey
          Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

FDA * LOSES * against raw dairy farm!!!

Raw Milk Dairy Farm Fights Back and Wins! | Health Freedom Alliance
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Has anyone ever seen the video on youtube of a store than sells organic produce along with Raw milk being raided at gunpoint? It's pretty un settling. I'm sure you all already know, but Raw milk is considered illegal, and apparently if you drink it or are in possession of it, you are a criminal. Not sure of the link to the video, but a quick search on youtube should bring it up.

Comment

Raw milk is a weird terminology. In here people who sell them directly after milking them do heat them up very carefully with hot water. I have friend who sold them and he has many regular customer.

For sick people, some people prefer goat milk or even camel milk.

Comment

I also tried it sometime but it struck in my throat so never did it again. But now I am drinking raw milk at small time.

Comment

Drinkers of this milk praise it for being more healthy and nutritious as well as simply tasting better than its pasteurized and homogenized counterpart. Some drink it strictly for the health benefits, while some simply enjoy the creamy fresh taste.

Comment

Raw milk consists of important enzymes that aid in assimilating the nutrients present in milk. Raw milk serves as one of the best sources for calcium consumption. One of the above raw milk bubbler advantages is that it contains the benign bacteria, which contrarily get destroyed, if the milk undergoes pasteurization process.

Comment

Is Raw Milk Real Milk? (2011)
                        English | AVC 1376kbps | 640x480 | AC-3 192kbps | 1h 9mn | 786 MB
                        Genre: eLearning

Mark Macafee discusses the difference between raw milk from grass fed only cows, and the pasteurized milk from commercial confinement dairies.

All Links are interchangeable. No password. Single extraction.

Download (Hotfile):
                        Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: IsRawMilkRealMilk.part1.rar
                        Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: IsRawMilkRealMilk.part2.rar
                        Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: IsRawMilkRealMilk.part3.rar
                        http://hotfile.com/dl/109346546/8af 803/IsRawMilkRealMilk.part4.rar.html
                        Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: IsRawMilkRealMilk.part5.rar
                        Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: IsRawMilkRealMilk.part6.rar
                        Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: IsRawMilkRealMilk.part7.rar
                        Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: IsRawMilkRealMilk.part8.rar

Download (Fileserve):
                        Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

Download (Filesonic):
                        Download IsRawMilkRealMilk.part1.rar for free on Filesonic.com
                        Download IsRawMilkRealMilk.part2.rar for free on Filesonic.com
                        Download IsRawMilkRealMilk.part3.rar for free on Filesonic.com
                        Download IsRawMilkRealMilk.part4.rar for free on Filesonic.com
                        Download IsRawMilkRealMilk.part5.rar for free on Filesonic.com
                        Download IsRawMilkRealMilk.part6.rar for free on Filesonic.com
                        Download IsRawMilkRealMilk.part7.rar for free on Filesonic.com
                        Download IsRawMilkRealMilk.part8.rar for free on Filesonic.com

Comment

Goats are considered 'unclean' so I would avoid consuming their milk. Sheep and cows milk are fine. As long as they eat the green grass, the milk will be pathogen free and very nutritious.

Louis Pasteur finally got the truth on his deathbed, that the germ is nothing, the soil is everything. So we pasteurize products in vain. Another alternative would be to use silver lined pipes or UV lights to neutralize any pathogens. Super heating and super cooling is such a crude and archaic method.

Lactose intolerant? Yep that's because by super heating the milk, the enzyme lactase is destroyed. The enzyme which is responsible for helping us digest lactose. There's a reason why natural is better.

Comment

It is really so good for the health.Raw milk is the natural unaltered milk usually from cows, goats or sheep but in some countries it is camel or buffalo.It is very good for the health and helps in building muscle more strong.

Comment

Food safety chief defends raw milk raids

fgate.com | Jun 7, 2011
                              By Carolyn Lochhead

Obama food safety chief and former Monsanto lawyer Michael R. Taylor today defended the FDA’s sting operations and armed raids against raw milk producers, including Pennsylvania Amish farmer Dan Allgyer, who is facing an injunction for selling milk across state lines. None of Allgyer’s milk was contaminated. The agency’s actions are likely to put him out of business.

“We believe we’re doing our job,” Taylor said at a presentation at the Ogilvy Washington public affairs group. He promised to “keep doing our public health job,” and described his agency’s campaign against raw milk producers as based on a “public health duty” and “statutory directive.”

Taylor said he had a “quibble” with the notion that the agency is spending too much of its resources targeting boutique raw milk producers even as huge contamination outbreaks have occurred among large Iowa egg farms and elsewhere.

The FDA is in the midst of writing the critical regulations that will implement the Food Safety Modernization Act Congress passed last year with applause all around from the Obama administration, Democrats and Republicans despite ferocious opposition from small-farm advocates. The sweeping new law gives the agency extraordinary powers to detain foods on farms. It also denies farmers recourse to federal courts.

On July 3, the agency will issue its new rule to detain any food it believes is unsafe, or, more critically, “mislabeled.” In Allgyer’s case, the entire FDA case rests on a technical violation of a ban on interstate commerce in raw milk and alleged mislabeling.

Before the new law, the FDA could only impound food when it had credible evidence the food was contaminated or posed a public health hazard. The detention powers are part of what Taylor described as a new agency focus on preventing food poisoning outbreaks rather than responding to them after the fact. Taylor described the new law as giving the agency “farm to table” control over food safety.

Taylor outlined an aggressive approach, saying he would seek a “high rate of compliance” with new food safety rules, touted the agency’s “whole new inspection and compliance tool kit,” including access to farm records, mandatory recall authority, and enforcement actions that can be accomplished administratively, “without having to go to court.” He said the agency can now also revoke a farm’s mandatory registration (also a new requirement under the law), meaning the FDA can put any farm it finds in violation of any food safety rule out of business.

Big new regulations are coming down the pike on produce. Taylor said these would to some extent follow existing industry safety standards, some of which seek an almost sterile farm environment and have reversed many taxpayer-financed farm conservation efforts.

V
                              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Working...
                              X