Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnets Stick To Covid Vaccine Injection ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another article, more in depth. Some patients reported waking auditory hallucinations and disturbing hallucinagenic dreams.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56910393

Comment

Originally posted by TheVisitorV View Post
      Yesterday i did a quick test on a friend, male, 40s, had his last shot about 1 month ago, he didn't allowed me to check in detail, he thinks all this is crazy. He took the shot cause his boss told all the employees that by the end of they year everyone should take the shot, and he didn't wanted to loose his job even if he has alternatives, and a side business that is doing really well. He has some awareness of the tyranny in this world but has no idea how deep and mischievous it is. His final catalyst was some phd physicist, that he trusts...

as a side note, we went t a local tavern to have a drink and i was freaking out about why the personnel there had to where masks, and he replied that it's normal, because they didn't had the shot. NORMAL??? wtf is normal about all this ****, i'm on the verge of loosing my mind. Funny enough, a few month ago, he was not finding anything normal about all this...

--------------------------

"To pretend that the exhumation of those bodies are unrelated to the arrival of these pathogens is absolutely psychotic."

i had another thread on this forum, about the predictions of a clairvoyant from my country, about an year before this thing started she posted that churches will be locked and we won't be allowed to go anymore, i thought it was about Syria or China or something like that....anyway i think this rings a bell (exhumation), but might be a fake memory of mine, i get some of those from time to time, and it's to hard to go through her archive as is badly structured. Anyway, she had mixed messages about the origin, not sure what to make out of it. But i think she mentioned something about digging some corpses but i think the purpose was to get the black plague. Also from what messages she channeled, corona will end but other things will start to pop up...

There is nothing accidental about anything that happened. I'm not sure how familiar are you with high degrees of the masonry, when they started to report cases in the west, they were signaling each other via tv and media, this was an orchestrated operation from the beginning, they used china because no one can hold them accountable, and china played along as it only had to gain out of all this, as numbers show today.

There were a number of things that they wanted to score with this operation, one was to get rid of Trump as he told them to go **** themselves at Davos, with their great reset, they want to make an unique ID for years now, another step into the direction of power consolidation at the UN level, introduce forced vaccination witch is actually legal slavery, the moment the state can dictate what goes in into your body, i'm sorry but that's slavery, and they want to mass test all the technologies that they've researched in the past decades on DNA

i've not watched the video you shared yet, i'll have more time later today.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the slow reply and delayed response. I've been off in pursuit of my other project deciphering the ARV.

Personally I would never entirely discount psychic forecasts. I think they can be useful and that it's wise to be on guard when someone you have some faith in gives a future forecast. Psychic forecasts do not need to be lock step accurate as humans imagine that they should be, but if you're aware and watchful they often do manifested into reality, just not in the way you think they might and there's a reason for that.

For example; a future forecast of secrets revealed about humans being enslaved and held on ships is one I'm watching for but I believe this psychic forecast will not manifest itself for a long time. The longer the time, the greater the impact, and so if I'm right then the key word to ponder is "Ships" because ships is a word which can be applied to various machines.

So the idea here is that it is a basic rule that if you, as a monkey brained human can imagine it, then, Universe will manifest it another way: Understand? The monkey will aways try to figure it out but Universe will always hold the upper hand. You're not allowed to see anything Universe doesn't want you to see. The powers that be understand how this all works. They have thousands of years of experience playing this game. This is the kind of understanding about the way Universe works which bamboozles most people, or like most live in denial of that truth and believe they can get round others, use others, do damage and so forth and escape consequences.

Our modern system has sold to people this idea of a natural order between predator and prey in many forms. A tiger may not lose sleep over what sheep think, but if you're a human being you should. The system has sold an educated view which is fundamentally nonhuman, cruel, and without morality of any kind, and many think this is the way life is; but in truth the powers that be understand the way Universe works, and that these are falsehoods they have created for public consumption. You are not a tiger, nor a sheep, nor a house cat or dog, but rather a human being. All creatures operate with unbreakable programs called instincts. Humans are the only life form whom are exempt: You have no excuses.

Generally speaking Universe loves a good game. It created monkey brains for a reason and apparently also enjoys the complexity of the games that monkeys conjure up in their efforts to outsmart the system. This is of course completely stupid but, as I previously said, most monkeys are clueless and the world they live in is designed to keep them clueless, but Universe has an objective and humans are a key part of that objective. Whatever is happening is happening because Universe see's what we cannot and see's a profit in it.

Now you may know that I'm always talking about having a giant dunce cap planted on my head, and that is because I know I can't win, that is to say that Universe will only allow me to see what it needs or thinks may be useful later on, but still I'm gonna try and knowing that Universe will get a laugh out of this folly, but I also know Universe loves gaming, so yea you wear a dunce cap from time to time, but it isn't without reward. Generally speaking you're only allowed to do whatever it is you are doing (speaking here about what you're doing with your life) if Universe finds it useful or potentially useful.

One way you will know you're going the right direction is if Universe gives you what you need. You get what you need, not what you want: OK? Most of us spend our lives trying to get what we want instead of appreciating what we have. The powers that be understood how this worked a long time ago. They know these things and most of what they do is to try to game the game designer with all kinds of trickery so that they also get whatever they want.

So on a personal level what you might spot or get is something seemingly really obtuse and or apparently useless, like say spotting a can of Rust-Oleum Magnetic Paint, but if you're paying enough attention you will soon realize that it is unlikely this kind of thing just happen's by accident, and so if you're cued up you should pause and consider the moment. You're getting a road sign shoved in front of your face and you just have to be aware enough to realize that's what this is...a can of magnetic paint? So I bought 2 quarts because I know Universe was shoving that in front of my face for a reason.

If you're seeing or noticing something it's for a reason. Now that doesn't mean acting on impulse will always be your advantage but learning to sense what is a road sign or something Universe thinks you may need is a developed skill just like learning to read was a developed skill.

Evil will always cloak itself under a pretense of doing good to gain power. Countless examples exist throughout human history and throughout the entire spectrum of human endeavors. This technology that's being used in this vaccine is supposed to offer great promise to cure all kinds of deformity and disease. It's not like I want this technology to fail. It is however revolutionary and as yet highly experimental. It is also further worth noting that New Zealand and Australia took another avenue. There are no excuses for the mishandling of this supposed outbreak. We have millions upon millions of dead people killed globally by HIV because of previous criminal mishandling, even though the people charged with public safety in diseases have more power and authority than any other agency, and yet they not only failed, they didn't even try. Once this had broken, and knowing how supposedly lethal it was, then why were people allowed to return to the US? Why are the borders still closed with Canada? What difference does it make now? There's a lot of questionable's surrounding the handling and mis-handling of this supposed disease. Like they let it run free because doing the right thing wouldn't equal $$$$$ for the drug corporations may be one reasonable conclusion. So how much do they care about your life, or your family, or even the nation itself? Yet again I'm expected to accept getting a "free vaccine" has no other possible concerns? That story coming from the very people who miserably or intentionally failed in their charged duty? Ya know, I think I will just take my chances and pass on this one.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 06-03-2021, 12:17 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Nothing here extremely special. Just an example of an article on so-called super~paramagnetic vaccine delivery.
        https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/

Fine example of clear thinking Michael and which made me think that if their objective is depopulation you would want to do that covertly, and so it is also likely that they would do what you suggested, but then I thought if they did that then it means that surely this is multi targeted, meaning that all the vaccines would have been mixed with a variety of cross targeting agents. So it's probably not then one singular form, but rather several, and such that the outcome would come later on where it would be less likely to be connected to the vaccine, and then again where the resultant actions would happen across a wide of issues, but which are explainable under a range of supposedly natural lethal conditions; such as brain wasting diseases, vascular thrombosis (strokes ect), mental health issues caused by covid stress, ect, and which would then lead people seek help where they would be feed other agents.

We wouldn't therefore expect that all vaccines would produce a magnetic reaction when you think about this as a possible covert depopulation program. A magnetic reaction is probably just something which wasn't foreseen as a side reaction and not tested for before being released. The fact that some react and some don't is probably more troubling than if it was all one way or the other. It suggests that more may be going on as there should be a common reaction and not random reactions given the supposed science involves so-called super paramagnetism. Understand? It should be all one way or all the other way: Not a random reaction.

Our age of communication is stimulating imaginative creativity, stimulated by cross communication, which has lead to an apparent explosion of interest in using magnetism and super-paramagnetic nanoparticles in a range of fields. Nevertheless, I seriously doubt that more than .09% of the developers of medical treatments, and especially those involving super~para~magnetism ever heard of Charles Proteus Steinmetz, let alone Dollard or Ken Wheeler, or by another example, how many mechanics would you say think that a combustion motor is powered by hysteresis? Do they teach that in trade schools? First time I ever heard that was out of Dollard's mouth. Damn interesting to ponder but I digress...

Point is, we are talking about a supposed medical therapy developed by personnel whose understanding of magnetic field theory is probably akin to that of your average 3rd grader. Almost worse would be the claim to knowledge of magnetism as sourced from the corrupted field of quantum; which thinks the magnetic field is composed of so-called virtual particles. Given that level of over-all ignorance, consisting of a near complete lack of understanding on magnetic field theory, and combined with a ridiculous but officially approved theory on that subject as described in the so called science of quantum physics, then one must conclude that there exists, at the very least, a dangerous condition of mass stupidity. Whether by accident or by design the reality is that ignorance is high and risk taking has never been higher when it comes to doing mass experimental testing on living human beings and on a global scale. Complete insanity IMOP.

Iron oxides (*nanoparticles) in an applied magnetic field would (*of course) act upon a paramagnetic as nano-magnets to produce a paramagnetic field for as long as the oxides are passing.

Normally blood circulates, otherwise you have stasis, which typically means you've got blood clots, a vascular thrombosis, and often this results in strokes, paralysis, and usually death. It is the leading cause of death in the US I believe.

Now my thumbnail understanding of mRNA therapy is that it is a delivery scheme and which involves the use of materials which can produce a super~paramagnetic effect, and with the end goal of being able to alter (*reprogram are the words) DNA, but wait, what about this other business on the theoretical physics of counter~spatial transport, and what about magnetism's cross correlation to mutual mass attraction?

Dielectric field theory described by Ken Wheeler shows that the reason two masses will quote "gravitate" towards one another is due to the individual magnetic fields own counter~spatial energies forming another counter~spatial bary center between the two whenever two or more fields come close enough to begin interacting with each other, and thus two or more fields seeking to form a singularity comes from individual magnetic fields and that will "gravitate" towards each other. In simple terms, two magnets move towards one another because they are themselves cycling a counter~spatial dielectric, and all dielectric energy will always seek to form a singularity, which then produces a single mass.

Now then, who here on this form actually thinks these people who've produced this delivery scheme have any inkling about what a dielectic field is, or have even ever heard that there is a theory about it, or else one which isn't founded in fanciful construct like those claimed by quantum physics?

This is probably a recipe for disaster because of warped physics, and which is now being cross applied to medical science, and so what we now have is a kind of baboon science where they actually think that they do understand, and just because it's official science taught in colleges and universities which embraces quantum physics. This is a science which thinks magnetic fields are virtual particles. Apparently ignoring theories about the nature and origins of electricity and magnetism as a matter of bowing to what authority approves rather than what empirical testing and observations demonstrate, with the main point being that eventually warping of truth will result in calamity. We may have arrived at a point where there must be a recognition of this corruption in order for survival to continue.

Totalitarianism is when truth is determined by authority. The dark ages were dark because a totalitarian system determined what was truth. This is the same condition we are once more in and now, just as back then, there's plenty of pious souls ready to burn anyone who questions that supposed authority. We are probably in for big trouble just going by the historical record of what comes from this exact same sort of corruption. Corrupt systems can survive for a long time and have for hundreds of years but I don't know of any where they survived extinction of their populations.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 06-03-2021, 10:11 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Originally posted by crash&burn View Post

A New disease, first noticed in New Brunswick, Canada. Right beside Maine.
          Symptoms are similar to a prion disease, doctors have not found mad cow or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
          Symptoms for most started in 2018, but now they have retroactively called a case in 2015, so 2018 for sure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...brain-disease/
          I may have posted this previously...so much going on and now holes in my brain...can't be sure but here it is again.
          Shocking Study Reveals mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines May Progressively Degenerate Your Brain From Prion Disease
          https://www.medicdebate.org/node/1861

There is a professional white paper at the link that you can download in pdf format.

April 10, 2021
          "A shocking study has revealed the terrifying dangers of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines inducing prion-based disease causing your brain to degenerate progressively. The mRNA vaccine induced prions may cause neurodegenerative diseases because long-term memories are maintained by prion-like proteins. The study concluded that mRNA based vaccine may also cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases in the vaccine recipients."

Interaction between SARS-COV-2 Prions & ACE2 Receptors

The spike protein outer shell of the coronavirus contains “prion-like regions” that give the virus very high adhesion to ACE2 receptors in the human body.
          This has been documented by a study entitled, “SARS-CoV-2 Prion-Like Domains in Spike Proteins Enable Higher Affinity to ACE2,” published by the Human Microbiology Institute:

Comment

Sry, i've not been very active last week..

but this week, started with a boom...

this morning, as in now, my step mom told me to get her some pills, cause she got the shot and she is feeling sick

went to her place with the pills, i took a magnet from the fridge and stuck it on her arm without any prroblem, no sweat....
            i was so mad/still am, i didn't even want to film it..

i feel like .... like i seriously not wanna ....

this **** ain't right....

Comment

Making the rounds now
              Source.
              https://64.media.tumblr.com/403fb709...8dfc4fe872.jpg
              NAID Leaked Doomsday Kill Shot.jpg

Comment

Very Large Hair Pin Sticks to Women's Arm
                https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_q...RGb1y64zau.mp4
                Sourced from here
                https://n09m19changsblog.tumblr.com/

Comment

Sry, i've not been very active last week..

but this week, started with a boom...

this morning, as in now, my step mom told me to get her some pills, cause she got the shot and she is feeling sick

went to her place with the pills, i took a magnet from the fridge and stuck it on her arm without any prroblem, no sweat....
                  i was so mad/still am, i didn't even want to film it..

i feel like .... like i seriously not wanna ....

this **** ain't right....
                  I'm sorry but we are all in the same boat. I fear we may all live long enough to know what it felt like to finally be liberated from a death camp only to arrive back home to an empty house.

Comment

"Our modern system has sold to people this idea of a natural order between predator and prey in many forms. A tiger may not lose sleep over what sheep think, but if you're a human being you should. The system has sold an educated view which is fundamentally nonhuman, cruel, and without morality of any kind, and many think this is the way life is; but in truth the powers that be understand the way Universe works, and that these are falsehoods they have created for public consumption. You are not a tiger, nor a sheep, nor a house cat or dog, but rather a human being. All creatures operate with unbreakable programs called instincts. Humans are the only life form whom are exempt: You have no excuses."

Kind of feel the same way, i think the purpose of humans in the grand scheme is to spread the genetic diversity to other planets. We are the only species capable of such thing out of all native fauna Leaving aliens aside.

I've seen a video of this monk that lived most of his life in the mountains, had a similar speech, said that animals are allowed to do whatever, but God has certain expectations from humans. As in not behaving like beasts with one another and a lot more cooperation/love is demanded and some form of morality that springs out of it.

Comment

I made a clip with my step mom, i don't want to upload the full version on fb, not sure where to do a quick upload so i can show it to you. Next week i'm pretty convinced i'll get one of those emf scanners, i'll see what i discover with it, if anything. I already have access to a number of vaccinated people. I don't afford a sophisticated one, hopefully the one i'll get will be sensitive enough to do a good job at detecting this lump of nanos within the arm.

Comment

I made a clip with my step mom, i don't want to upload the full version on fb, not sure where to do a quick upload so i can show it to you. Next week i'm pretty convinced i'll get one of those emf scanners, i'll see what i discover with it, if anything. I already have access to a number of vaccinated people. I don't afford a sophisticated one, hopefully the one i'll get will be sensitive enough to do a good job at detecting this lump of nanos within the arm.

I think the purpose of humans in the grand scheme is to spread the genetic diversity to other planets. We are the only species capable of such thing out of all native fauna~
                        I think you're 100% right.

My sister is going iin to have part of her lung removed for lung cancer . This from someone who once ran marathons. Found out yesterday that she had gone to the eye doctor about a year ago for an inflamed eye and they said she had covid. She was told they could get the mRNA and that she needed it so of course what did she do? Now she has lung cancer and may die. She's flying to NY for surgery; that is if they think that she can survive the surgery, but it's already spread so I don't know but it doesn't look promising. They told her this was caused by 2nd hand smoke, but like how could they know that other than that she told them her father smoked? He almost never smoked inside the house because my mom wouldn't allow it. This is a BS explanation for what is looking to me like the product of their fake vaccine.

They are making up excuses is what this amount to. Ya have to wonder if the medical professionals are now becoming aware and resorting to any explanation in order to CYA. After all, it's they that have done this and now it's looking to me like they are realizing this is what's going on. Some of them have to be aware that there's a number of professionals and former Nobel prize winners saying this is dangerous and could lead to fatal diseases, and so now maybe they are realizing that they have been used and so now maybe some of them are realizing that they are going to have come up with reasons why super physically fit people are suddenly developing a fatal condition; like why a super athlete would suddenly develop lung cancer from second hand smoke, which is about like saying you got lung cancer from being around campfires, and not only that but that it's growing and spreading like wildfire. I'll be surprised if she survives another couple years even if the surgery works and whatever other living hell she will have to undergo is successful.

Maybe we should start a thread called the Walking dead where we can all start to report the dead, dying, and walking dead.
                        Whose Next to share is what I'm wondering.

If this is what's really happening, if the mRNA is really doing this, then we can expect no less than 1.2 Billion dead globally within the next 36 months and about 70 million Americans if the estimated numbers of vaccinated are correct, and further it may be that the sheeding of the mRNA may lead to such drastic necessity as isolating all vaccinated persons for the entire rest of the population! I mean for the rest of their lives like they used to do with leprosy. I'm not kidding. This is what others are saying and have said may become necessary.

PS: Maybe it doesn't need to be said but if this is what's now beginning to happen, which I think is the case, then if you've been joyfully jabbing people you might want to renew you're passport and possibly consider a long term vacation to say the uninhabited regions of the Gobi Desert, possibly the Sahara or something similar; just saying~
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 06-10-2021, 07:26 PM.

Comment

This
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/382895025...4AAOSwiudcP38m
                          Or
                          This?
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/382576325...4AAOSwbZBbr08g

Someone said Paint and this says Primer on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

I think you're 100% right.

My sister is going iin to have part of her lung removed for lung cancer . This from someone who once ran marathons. Found out yesterday that she had gone to the eye doctor about a year ago for an inflamed eye and they said she had covid. She was told they could get the mRNA and that she needed it so of course what did she do? Now she has lung cancer and may die. She's flying to NY for surgery; that is if they think that she can survive the surgery, but it's already spread so I don't know but it doesn't look promising. They told her this was caused by 2nd hand smoke, but like how could they know that other than that she told them her father smoked? He almost never smoked inside the house because my mom wouldn't allow it. This is a BS explanation for what is looking to me like the product of their fake vaccine.

They are making up excuses is what this amount to. Ya have to wonder if the medical professionals are now becoming aware and resorting to any explanation in order to CYA. After all, it's they that have done this and now it's looking to me like they are realizing this is what's going on. Some of them have to be aware that there's a number of professionals and former Nobel prize winners saying this is dangerous and could lead to fatal diseases, and so now maybe they are realizing that they have been used and so now maybe some of them are realizing that they are going to have come up with reasons why super physically fit people are suddenly developing a fatal condition; like why a super athlete would suddenly develop lung cancer from second hand smoke, which is about like saying you got lung cancer from being around campfires, and not only that but that it's growing and spreading like wildfire. I'll be surprised if she survives another couple years even if the surgery works and whatever other living hell she will have to undergo is successful.

Maybe we should start a thread called the Walking dead where we can all start to report the dead, dying, and walking dead.
                            Whose Next to share is what I'm wondering.

If this is what's really happening, if the mRNA is really doing this, then we can expect no less than 1.2 Billion dead globally within the next 36 months and about 70 million Americans if the estimated numbers of vaccinated are correct, and further it may be that the sheeding of the mRNA may lead to such drastic necessity as isolating all vaccinated persons for the entire rest of the population! I mean for the rest of their lives like they used to do with leprosy. I'm not kidding. This is what others are saying and have said may become necessary.

PS: Maybe it doesn't need to be said but if this is what's now beginning to happen, which I think is the case, then if you've been joyfully jabbing people you might want to renew you're passport and possibly consider a long term vacation to say the uninhabited regions of the Gobi Desert, possibly the Sahara or something similar; just saying~

I,m very sorry about your sister, i had to watch my grandpa and my dad go out like this, i know how painful it gets, thee doctors can't and won't do anything other then what they are paid to do, even if they know how to actually heal. When my dad was sick i started looking online for stuff, and the amount of sick stuff i found out about the cancer industry turned my stomach to this day.

I don't know how much she trusts you, but if she does, please look into "MMS + DMSO" combo, i know first hand it works on certain types of cancers, and it might work against whatever nano particles are inside of her, it cleans the body from heavy metals, all sorts of bacteria, viral loads and others. Also check the video of JOE talking about charging the body with a car battery, i suspect that does wonders as well but never got to test it.

But if the mRNA started a mutation of the DNA, then i'm afraid nothing will really help.

Please look into "andreas kalker" he is one of the people that have promoted MMS + DMSO from it's first days, he also suffered from some nasty illnesses that got cured via this method. Also the FDA waged hard war against it, that should tell you something.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts. I agree, it's probably terminal, but it's OK. All I'm doing is reporting a personal experience with the idea that it may prevent someone from mindlessly taking the vax. It's an emergency approved therapy, never before approved, and never should have been approved.

My understanding is that in some cases the vax viles weren't even labeled because it's an emergency authorized vax. Supposedly only 20% of health workers have taken the vax; yet they have no issue with jabbing others? Seems like that sounds so familiar, sort of like I was just following orders, whereas here it's more like; I needed a paycheck. Not sure that's gonna fly any better than the excuses offered at Nuremberg. Certainly I would not have any issues pulling the gallows handle on them if they are later convicted for crimes against humanity, which may not be nearly as far fetched as it seems at the moment, and that's because there is such a thing as ethics, not to mention other jobs, so ya know none of them are in nearly as bad a predicament as those that found themselves trapped inside a totalitarian regime where you either cooperated or risked being sent to the gas chamber yourself, so as far as excuses go their's are pretty lame. They know what they are doing better than anyone else.

These are the world’s greatest leaders, according to Fortune
                              “Some of the World’s Greatest Leaders will remain in public life for many years,”
                              I have no doubt, but maybe not in the way Fortune blow your own horn publisher's think. (seriously).
                              A virtual list of who the top 50 Corona Virus Cheerleader are.

https://www.theladders.com/career-ad...ing-to-fortune

I think the articles are written by themselves about themselve's: Like how Modera developed a vaccine in a few days; like they are all such miracle workers and we are all just so fortunate, or at least that's what you're lead to believe, but given what's known (so far) the accounting of their miracle working development of a vaccine is something to be seriously questioned as something developed in a few days, as opposed to prepared and waiting.

We are just starting down this road. If it's a coming disaster like I think it will be then we will know in the next 24 months.
                              Meanwhile...warm up your photoshop skills by making homemade wanted posters. After all, if it later turns out you're growing holes in your brain then you might not remember how to do simple tasks. Always prepared right, and just to be on the safe side you may want to prepare a Vampire killer kit; better safe than sorry right?

Abdulhamid Hosbas—Anadolu Agency/Getty Images; Courtesy of BioNTech; Courtesy of Pfizer; Adam Glanzman—Bloomberg/Getty Images
                              https://fortune.com/worlds-greatest-...mrna-pioneers/

2_WGL-2021-MRNA-Pioneers.jpg?resize=850,566.jpg
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 06-12-2021, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Apparently cell phone can stick to peoples arms. Must be some relation to the paramagnetic nano-particles used to encase the mRNA.

Airlines now considering banning vaccinated people. Yes, you read that right. Concerns about bood clots being induced at altitude.
                                https://awakecanada.org/dr-roger-hod...ightful-video/
                                https://www.*****ute.com/video/q0uXNYmEqYp6/

The
                                **** are for bitc

Video at Bitc also shows CDC has wiped out 150 thousand deaths caused by the vaccine.
                                I think revolution is in the air. Seriously I think this whole charade is about to come apart.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 06-14-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X