No announcement yet.

Corona virus and CoVID19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similar HCQ ingredient list for those who understand Berberines. Goldenseal, Turmeric (Has Zinc also), Barberry and Oregon Grape. The patents don't lie. pyrimethamine opens the cell wall and Zinc goes into the cell. tetracycline is a man made antibiotic and is a light weight next to the berberines. Keeps the nettle clean maybe?.Trump is having this stuff remade clean without the big trade name trash money making worthless ingredients. India.

Take Berberines and zinc and your are good to go folks.

https://europepmc.org/article/med/9337003
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...HEZO3VhWW25Yrg
    Treatment of chloroquine-resistant malaria using pyrimethamine in combination with berberine, tetracycline or cotrimoxazole.

Two hundred and fifteen patients with chloroquine-resistant malaria were randomised into three groups. The first group of 82 patients were given pyrimethamine and berberine (berberine group), the second group of 64 patients, pyrimethamine and tetracycline (tetracycline group) and the third group of 69 patients were given pyrimethamine and cotrimoxazole (cotrimoxazole group). In the berberine group, the clearance, rate of asexual parasitaemia was 74.4% after treatment, while in the tetracycline group it was 67.2% and in the cotrimoxazole group 47.8%. These results indicate that berberine is more effective in clearing the parasite than both tetracycline and cotrimoxazole, and that the combination of pyrimethamine and berberine gives the best results for chloroquine resistant malaria.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-19-2020, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• POTUS daily ingest HCQ prevent COVID-19?

Pre announcement: tools [source(s), data, COV-1 v COV-2 analysis, etc.] provided to factually ‘challenge’ narrative?

Full attack v HCQ by media [D]s?

Why?

Why wouldn’t the media [D]s want to work [on all fronts] to find a possible solution [immediate dismissal]?

Why doesn’t the media [D]s want the pandemic [rearrange: dem panic] to slow-stop?

Why doesn’t the media [D]s want society to heal [recover]?

Why doesn't the media [D]s want people to no longer fear going outside?

Why doesn’t the media [D]s want people to point the finger at China as the source?

Why does’t the media [D]s want people to return to work [normal daily lives]?

Who benefits the most?

Why does corp media [D] attempt to control us?

Why does corp media [D] challenge [attack] anyone who defies pushed_coordinated narrative?

Why does corp media [D] attempt to prevent [individual] critical thinking [public]?

Is this about the virus or something else?

Everything is at stake this election.

Q

Business
      China Wants to Patent Gilead’s Experimental Coronavirus Drug

Bloomberg NewsFebruary 4, 2020, 11:00 PM CST Updated on February 5, 2020, 5:47 AM CST
      • Wuhan’s virology institute has applied for remdesivir’s patent
      • Gilead said human trials on the drug have begun in China

Chinese researchers have applied for a national patent on an experimental Gilead Sciences Inc. drug that they believe might fight the novel coronavirus.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology -- based in the Chinese city at the center of the epidemic -- has applied for a patent in China for the use of the antiviral drug, known as remdesivir, in treating the ailment. The application was made on Jan. 21 together with a military academy, according to a Feb. 4 statement on the institute’s website.

Large areas of China have been paralyzed by the coronavirus, and the move signals a desire to speed development of one of the most promising potential treatments. Beijing has moved aggressively to contain the infection that has killed almost 500 people and sickened nearly 25,000. If the application succeeds, Gilead would need to get Chinese patent owners on board in sales of the drug for treating coronavirus infections outside China.

“The good thing in having a patent is that it would lead to cross-licensing situations that give China more bargaining chips in negotiating the licensing fee with Gilead,” said Wang Yanyu, a senior partner at AllBright Law Offices in Beijing.

IP Concern

The move may revive longstanding concerns about China’s respect for intellectual property rights. The country has made strides in the pharmaceutical space in recent years as it works to nurture a domestic industry based on innovative drugs.

It’s not clear if or when China’s intellectual property authorities will approve the institute’s application. The patent filing will need to prove that the drug works on this coronavirus strain, 2019-nCoV, in a way that’s different from its effect on other viruses in the same category.

Filing of the patent application by a stakeholder in China, however, makes sense, according to Wang. “Most of the patients are here, rather than in the U.S., which makes it unlikely that Gilead will do all these tests,” he said.

Coronavirus Lurking in Feces May Reveal Hidden Risk of Spread

While Gilead’s experimental drug isn’t licensed or approved anywhere in the world, it is being rushed into trials in China on coronavirus patients after showing early signs of being highly effective. It may go into clinical trials in China as early as next week in patients with moderate and severe symptoms of the pathogen, said Merdad Parsey, Gilead’s chief medical officer.

Chinese scientists have found Gilead’s remdesivir, and chloroquine, an 80-year-old malaria drug, “highly effective” in laboratory studies at thwarting the coronavirus, they said Tuesday in a paper in the journal Cell Research. The two drugs’ efficacy on humans required further clinical tests, the institute said in its statement.
      Wants Access

China is capable of manufacturing chloroquine and now wants access to remdesivir.

The decision, however, to seek a patent instead of invoking the heavy-handed “compulsory license” option that lets nations override drug patents in national emergencies, underscores the delicate balancing act before China as it signals commitment toward intellectual property rights alongside curbing the virus outbreak.

“The fact that they have applied for a patent means there’s growing awareness about this in the country,” said Wang. “The government is compelled to avoid using the compulsory license because it has been making efforts to show China respects intellectual property rights and the abuse of compulsory licensing will draw international criticism.”

National Interest

Gilead will retain the global rights to market the antiviral medication, once approved, in treating illnesses such as Ebola and SARS for which the drug was originally intended.

The Wuhan institute said in its statement that it made the patent application out of national interest, and won’t exercise its patent rights if foreign pharmaceutical firms work together with China to curb the contagion.

At its end, Gilead is shipping enough doses to treat 500 patients and is ramping up supply in case the clinical trials work.

While the drug is challenging to produce, Gilead is working as fast as possible to produce more, according to Parsey. “It has been very no-holds-barred on our side,” he said.

— With assistance by Dong Lyu, Haze Fan, Jason Gale, and Robert Langreth

(Updates with concerns about IP rights in fifth paragraph)

Comment

• I wrote a longer post but, I don't see it now.
        "Governor Cuomo of New York ordered nursing homes to take in COVID-19 patients, unleashing sweeping death plagues as the elderly are susceptible to these respiratory flu-like viruses – not the youth. This cascaded into an escalation of deaths, but now Cuomo says no one should be prosecuted for coronavirus deaths in New York,"
        https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...of-his-orders/
        "No one should be prosecuted"
        He should be shot, not prosecuted.

Comment

• fauci_faucet-1024x818.jpg

Comment

• Hi Bro just spent some time reading through this thread. I like to review everything before I try to comment . I wonder if I might ask a favour ? The vast majority of the vids you have posted are now taken down by youtube -- doubt that shocks you to much . I learn much , didn't know you is from motor city , thought you a UK youngster , didn't know Chet was AKA Ramset either
            anyway do you think you might spend a few mins replacing the links with the same vids from perhaps bit.chute (or whatever) truth is it can help a pupil - might be me!
            kindest regards Duncan
            Last edited by Duncan; 05-22-2020, 04:15 PM.
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Dr Faucet ? luv it Bro

I invite you to watch this young lady investigate this activity

medical Maffia ? sound about right to you?

kind regards Duncan
              Last edited by Duncan; 05-23-2020, 12:44 PM. Reason: typo
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                5G DANGERS

Here is a published study available through the National Institute of Health's Library of Medicine website (PubMed) showing the dangers of 5G in real world situations - download the entire PDF for free here: https://emediapress.com/2020/04/08/5g-dangers/
                Hi Aaron and Danny before getting to bent out of shape regarding 5G tower bashing There is a logic behind it and I invite you to scan through this book in respect of. It also fits in with molecular spin with hetrodyne frequencies

http://194.145.209.129/bk/wp-content...le-Rainbow.pdf

I suggest Aaron you especially are all ready well aware of what can be done with targeted hetrodyne frequencies due to a mutual friend. I suggest 5G could prove very sinister indeed. If you regard a chinese city as a test bed -- The entire population had been vaccinated for flu. had to carry their mobile phones and perform 'social distancing' (easy to target) looking at some clips that have leaked out -- there are folks simply keeling over on the spot -- targeted ? I don't know but its curious.
                here is a video showing that targeted ? collapse don't know about the rest of this video but at about 4mins you'll see an example - for some reason I can't post the link so I'm afraid I must leave you to copy and paste it its b i t chute shoot btw all one word - PS as an aside I'd like to know why it wont post .

https://www.*****ute.com/video/mWcUoESRO0c5/

kindest regards Duncan
                Last edited by Duncan; 05-23-2020, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  Hi Bro just spent some time reading through this thread. I like to review everything before I try to comment . I wonder if I might ask a favour ? The vast majority of the vids you have posted are now taken down by youtube -- doubt that shocks you to much . I learn much , didn't know you is from motor city , thought you a UK youngster , didn't know Chet was AKA Ramset either
                  anyway do you think you might spend a few mins replacing the links with the same vids from perhaps bit.chute (or whatever) truth is it can help a pupil - might be me!
                  kindest regards Duncan
                  Hey good to see you still kickin the can around. I'll see what I can do but there are so manyThe swamp hates to be exposed, ya know whad-I-mean?Yeah man the ghetto learned me a bunch about getten the good stuff and bad. It sucks bigtime. Best thing I got was the hair of the dog that stands up when evil is near.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2020, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Thanks bro - we seem to rush forward and don't review the past , you'll see much of what you posted is wiped , (right or wrong) I wished to read or watch it
                    Blessings - Duncan

Comment

Thanks bro - we seem to rush forward and don't review the past , you'll see much of what you posted is wiped , (right or wrong) I wished to read or watch it
                      Blessings - Duncan
                      http://qposts.online/ DoD dept of defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_0o40NNNMI

qposts.online check this daily and you will begin to find that the internet is being purged of information that our GENERALS are directing us to review. Facebook recently removed 380 accounts having to do with corruption in the swamp sections of govt. IN ONE DAY. Stay on your toes because it gets deleted fast.

Think election fraud not COVID-19

eba696392a28ff433153a952a813da4065d3c66e481cb601dc6bb3df68be6d73.jpg
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-25-2020, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• I'm not really up on American politics Bro still the more people who wake up and post what a farce this is – the better. IMHO
                        Just as this video says Bro – The people are waking up – faster and faster .
                        Heads must roll this time. They would be better chopped off and rolled into a basket a'la French style!
                        This has cost society, business , and lives around the world. - I don't know who half these guys are on your video (or what Q is for that matter) but I really hope the meme is correct and heads do roll – including -hell Gates – with his disgusting part in this treasonous world wide deception. enjoyed the vid
                        kindest regards Duncan

Comment

I'm not really up on American politics Bro still the more people who wake up and post what a farce this is – the better. IMHO
                          Just as this video says Bro – The people are waking up – faster and faster .
                          Heads must roll this time. They would be better chopped off and rolled into a basket a'la French style!
                          This has cost society, business , and lives around the world. - I don't know who half these guys are on your video (or what Q is for that matter) but I really hope the meme is correct and heads do roll – including -hell Gates – with his disgusting part in this treasonous world wide deception. enjoyed the vid
                          kindest regards Duncan
                          Well then, let me offer you this. The Covid19 hoax was hijacked by the white hats. The deep state wanted to depopulate so THE GOOD GUYS are using this event to crash the central banks as we transition to gold it could get bumpy. This is a perfect storm. Better than 1 million dead, right?Mostly our mom's and Dad's who are older(Not fair) So stay at home and collect. Bye Bye FED and CB, 7 trillion already.

Q is a steady drip of DoD declas. The trafficking worldwide can not be taken down in a day. The plan is to appear weak while all of the criminals in power show out. This is all being done to enrage the people. How does it feel. You can;t always just tell peeps, YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM. How do you like what you see?

I could say more but you might not understand right away so stay tuned, you will. Welcome to the Meme war

75943b2dc6154dbc143c69eb111833e1b0d51303489dc53c659632e012a7dba5.jpg
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-26-2020, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• COVID -19 was intended to make Trump look like a bad President by ruining the economy so the white hats took the money that normally mysterious disappears out of nowhere during an event like this and is giving it to THE PEOPLE. Enjoy. Ruin Trump and our Generals at all cost. The criminals in power hate America.

Comment

Working...
                            X