Corona virus and CoVID19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Good to see your hard copy it still working Gam. Of course these people are all so well meaning and the red cross has the good stuff now. Not like that other stuff. Try it out hey? It would mean so much if you would at least do your part. You must stop creating a boogieman and yield to the greater good, my boy.

Trust the plan, you'll feel so much better. I promise it won't hurt.

The Heck with that idea. Trust the Science huh? Who's science would that be specifically; Fauci's Science?

Advice I got from a Vietnam Combat Vet long ago: They have their plan and I have my plan....
    Make your own plan because there's sucks and ya know it. Always has and alway's will.
    That and a photo showed up on my computer one fine Am and on an Easter Day: Him next to his dog by his foxhole all blow to crap and wrapped up with bloody gause bandge's, still holding his colt M-16 with a 203 grenade launcher close by. I'm pretty sure he knew what he was talking about.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-24-2021, 10:57 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

The Heck with that idea. Trust the Science huh?

a photo showed up on my computer one fine Am and on an Easter Day: Him next to his dog by his foxhole all blow to crap and wrapped up with bloody gause bandge's, still holding his colt M-16 with a 203 grenade launcher close by.
      First of all sorry about your mate.

Comment

• I've been sending as much info as possible to James Kunstler. He is right out there in front with very good conclusions.
        https://kunstler.com/clusterf uck-nation/big-fail/
        Take out the gap.

CDC Quietly Deletes 6,000 COVID Vax Deaths From Its CDC Website Total in One Day Caught by Internet Sleuths

EU lists Brain-Destroying GBS As Potential 'side effect' of J&J Covid Kill Shot
        My brother got that one.

MTG Says It Is Illegal Under HIPAA To Ask Vax Status

List Of UK Venues That Could Mandate Vax Passports Already Expanding

Up to 75% of new Covid cases in Singapore are in vaxed people

"UPDATE: heard from another medical professional. Covid cases are on the rise in their area, but ALL of the infected are vaccinated. Not some, not most, all of them.
        UPDATE: Reuters reports that three-quarters of the Covid cases in Singapore involve vaccinated people.
        UPDATE: 84 percent of the new cases of COVID in Israel are vaccinated individuals.
        These reports could be an early sign of ADE, Antibody-Dependent Enhanced breakthrough infections. This would potentially be really bad, as it implies CASE NIGHTMARE KITTY is still on the table. That's the scenario, based on several failed experiments with mRNA vaccines on animals, in which the variants wipe out everyone vaccinated
        against the original strain.
        http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/07/m...hysicians.html

UK to issue ‘vaccine passports’ to people in the PLACEBO group

BY TDB

The only thing that matters is whether you have subordinated yourself to their authority and received an injection— regardless of what was in it.

Protesters Rage Across Europe As Lockdown, Vaccination Mandates Begin

Protesters Rage Across Europe As Lockdown, Vaccination Mandates Begin
        "Take off your f*cking mask..."
        CNN: Segregate Unvaccinated, Make Them Pay For Tests Every Day

Progressive Democrats Blast 'Reckless' Biden Plan To Allow Evictions To Resume
        Federal Court Rules CDC's COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium Is Unlawful
        The CDC has NO statutory authority

US Won't Investigate Governors Who Ordered Nursing Homes To Accept COVID-Positive Residents
        "...It is outrageous that the Department of Justice refuses to investigate the deadly ‘must admit’ orders issued by governors in New York, Pennsylvania, and Michigan..."

Who Watches The Watchmen? - Fauci's "Noble Lie" Exposed
        In our moment of greatest need, Science protected...itself

7/24 More than 450 airlines can now use IBM’s blockchain-based vaccine passport – Quartz

7/24 Alabama governor: “it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” – Axios

7/24 Vast majority of unvaccinated Americans say they won’t be getting jabs – RT

7/24 Greece invokes constitution to impose compulsory vaccination – Greek Reporter

7/24 Science vs religion as Greek priests lead the anti-vax movement – Politico

As the economy circles down the drain, many States are looking for somebody to blame
        https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...ional-villain/

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

First of all sorry about your mate.

It's for the best. Just take your mind reading nano-bots and stop complaining about Andersen Cooper: Where's my Red Violin anyway's?
          If you've seen the movie then you will understand.

It's going to be great living as a dumbass in the new red republic. Nobody is going to be doing anything bad. Everyone will think exactly the same.
          No one will question anything they are told and no one will have more than anyone else. You probably won't live to see it but maybe your kids will.
          Get some Red flags before the rush is my advice.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post

Up to 75% of new Covid cases in Singapore are in vaxed people

"UPDATE: heard from another medical professional. Covid cases are on the rise in their area, but ALL of the infected are vaccinated. Not some, not most, all of them.
            UPDATE: Reuters reports that three-quarters of the Covid cases in Singapore involve vaccinated people.
            UPDATE: 84 percent of the new cases of COVID in Israel are vaccinated individuals.

These reports could be an early sign of ADE, Antibody-Dependent Enhanced breakthrough infections. This would potentially be really bad, as it implies CASE NIGHTMARE KITTY is still on the table. That's the scenario, based on several failed experiments with mRNA vaccines on animals, in which the variants wipe out everyone vaccinated
            against the original strain.
            http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/07/m...hysicians.html
            Yep, this was forecast by Clif High's radical linguistics over 15 years ago, although at the time no one could figure out what it was about, but we are going to be hearing about people stopping dead in their tracks, just standing there with drool coming out of their mouths, probably happening now and being hidden. They are going to have be physically picked up an moved out of the way. Like they just stop right in the middle of a crosswalk. That kind of thing is what I'm expecting to start hearing filter back through the net.

Originally posted by Danny B View Post
            Talked to my 86 year old vaccinated mother whose somehow still kicking but she sounded like death warmed over. Sister got through the removal of part of her lung and supposedly is doing well. Of course she has no idea this is just the beginning and I'm not telling her either. She's doomed as is my own mom and at least one brother. So yea, it's going great, just really great, and thanks Dr. Fuci, CNN, and Anderson Copper. Can't wait for the trials and firing squads to get going.

Well so anyways it's obvious the mood is changing now. Hope to live to see some of these people swing high.

Broadcast media is mostly talking to themselves now days. Only the most mind controlled are still listening to broadcast mainstream. Most of them have not had the vaccine themselves, just like none of the executives of the pharma that make the vaccines have themselves been vaccinated, and certainly none of their kids, and we are going to find this out in due course. You can bank on that one. No way and no how. Eventually there will be repercussion's. There will be all kinds of blow-back coming and not just on these media stooges.

Forecasts from almost 20 years ago spoke of being chased down and gutted in the streets. We ain't seen nothing is the message. Wait till your dear old mom is murdered by these people and their lies, or wait till those who have taken this vax realize their lives have been stolen or destroyed. Oh yea, we ain't seen anything yet.

You're gonna see people going bat crazy on their asses. We are going to see large numbers of health care workers and doctors offing themselves once they come to realize what they have been involved in. God I'd love to see televised trials and then televised executions of some of these people and who knows but that maybe it will come to that.

Naturally the mass media like CNN and all the rest will find it is unsafe to walk about alone. They will require merc's or police in masse to guard them. Their trucks will be stoned and they will themselves be physically assaulted. Some will be killed outright. We will see the end of the "newman/woman in the street." We can already see this in the reports from Australia as the seriously pissed off mobs eyeball the clueless boob's behind the camera's.

Hold on to your pants kids. It's going to be a doozy of a ruff ride from here on in.

PS: And oh yea, we are going to see the police stations attacked too, surrounded and laid siege, compelling them to give up.
            Fun with Dick and Jane is just beginning.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 07-25-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• 275 protests in Europe
              https://twitter.com/RED_IN_PA_2/stat...92656067948546

David Icke
              https://davidicke.com/2021/07/23/pan...ore-the-storm/

Viable opposition
              https://viableopposition.blogspot.co...e-dissent.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

Yep, this was forecast by Clif High's radical linguistics over 15 years ago, although at the time no one could figure out what it was about, but we are going to be hearing about people stopping dead in their tracks, just standing there with drool coming out of their mouths, probably happening now and being hidden. They are going to have be physically picked up an moved out of the way. Like they just stop right in the middle of a crosswalk. That kind of thing is what I'm expecting to start hearing filter back through the net.

Talked to my 86 year old vaccinated mother whose somehow still kicking but she sounded like death warmed over. Sister got through the removal of part of her lung and supposedly is doing well. Of course she has no idea this is just the beginning and I'm not telling her either. She's doomed as is my own mom and at least one brother. So yea, it's going great, just really great, and thanks Dr. Fuci, CNN, and Anderson Copper. Can't wait for the trials and firing squads to get going.

Well so anyways it's obvious the mood is changing now. Hope to live to see some of these people swing high.

Broadcast media is mostly talking to themselves now days. Only the most mind controlled are still listening to broadcast mainstream. Most of them have not had the vaccine themselves, just like none of the executives of the pharma that make the vaccines have themselves been vaccinated, and certainly none of their kids, and we are going to find this out in due course. You can bank on that one. No way and no how. Eventually there will repercussion's. There will be all kinds of blow-back coming and not just on these media stooges.

Forecasts from almost 20 years ago spoke of being chased down and gutted in the streets. We ain't seen nothing is the message. Wait till your dear old mom is murdered by these people and their lies, or wait till those who have taken this vax realize their lives have been stolen or destroyed. Oh yea, we ain't seen anything yet.

You're gonna see people going bat crazy on their asses. We are going to see large numbers of health care workers and doctors offing themselves once they come to realize what they have been involved in. God I'd love to see televised trials and then televised executions of some of these people and who knows but that maybe it will come to that.

Naturally the mass media like CNN and all the rest will find it is unsafe to walk about alone. They will require merc's or police in masse to guard them. Their trucks will be stoned and they will themselves be physically assaulted. Some will be killed outright. We will see the end of the "newman/woman in the street." We can already see this in the reports from Australia as the seriously pissed off mobs eyeball the clueless boob's behind the camera's.

Hold on to your pants kids. It's going to be a doozy of a ruff ride from here on in.

PS: And oh yea, we are going to see the police stations attacked too, surrounded and laid siege, compelling them to give up.
                Fun with Dick and Jane is just beginning.
                yup, zhits gonna get real, demons don't stop, keep it tied down and stay frosty. Don't tread on me is not a request. My Dad did the same thing and his new wife 78yrs got huge clots. Thx for sharing your heart Sir, this is how an SOB is created.

While the Red Cross Nurse can't figure out why you have such a bad attitude. BTW Dad had a little old timers disease and he kept remembering to get the flu jab every year with all of the aluminum. Then at 80's he starts drinking mega amount of soy milk which is riddled with aluminum and he couldn't remember my name. I'm his oldest. He died and she got sick but do you think they would ever think their problems came from the metals? Nope. Brainwashed to stupid. Every year got to get the jab till one year he didn't get it. I asked, why did he quit? He said it seemed like as soon as he got the shot last year he got sick right away. 1 year before he passed.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 07-25-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Global outrage is proof positive that the political marionette's strings are being pulled by a criminal organization which has seized power globally and that's why we are now seeing outrage on a planetary scale.

Dangerous corruption of the Western Alliance's political systems began when corporations formed business associations, and then later on got those so-called associations tax free status as non-profits. This politically sanctioned system, supposedly aimed at bettering free enterprise, did instead become a backdoor for money laundering and a way to corrupt the political process. It became a system to buy votes and to destroy competition and to fund the corruptible whom were selected at a grass roots level in the political process, and who were chosen because they would work for the interests of these business associations.

So called free enterprise tor a page from organized labor and morphed from independent owners to organized business unions, and then these business unions moved on to incorporate unions themselves as accessories to their own business associations, and so through organized labor they could then add even more money by getting legislation passed requiring the use of organized labor.

These so called business associations call the shots, even for other businesses, and if you're not a due's paying member of one then it's likely you're going to get visited by gov-corp stooges and put out of business. Bureaucracy in government became their enforcement whip and a tool to destroy competition.

That was how corporate money was used to overthrow the rule of law. It was pooled tax free and used to hire law firms to write law's which were then used to buy the political favor. It became a bribe for votes scheme, but this practice was wasteful and so it was only used where blackmail wasn't possible, and thus the covert rulers began moving in physical crime as a means to maintain control over the political systems.

Money was only given from the associations coffers where and when needed to mount publicity campaigns to make sure the corrupted stayed in their elected positions or to convince the public that something that would profit them was a good thing. This tactic was then honed with actual use of physical crimes including arranged murders of innocent people, and just so that new laws would be supported by the unaware public, and which were massaged by the media. So now the media was targeted for control and ownership so that it would become just another extension of the octopus that's now strangling liberty on a planetary scale.

In my opinion Biden isn't running the Nation. Johnson and Johnson and Modera and Pfizer and Merk are. Them along with all the other organized businesses, but right now it's the drug corporations that have seized total power. It's my opinion that Fauci is ruling the United States. The fact that he feels confident enough to engage in a shouting match with some senators shows he is almost in dictatorial power.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 07-25-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Nonprofit Sues HHS to Immediately Stop Emergency Use Authorization of COVID-19 Vaccines --Lawsuit citing whistleblower's claim that the true deaths following vaccination are much higher than reported | 22 July 2021 | America's Frontline Doctors, a nonprofit, filed a motion on July 19 seeking immediate injunctive relief to stop the emergency use authorization (EUA) of COVID-19 vaccines

Lawsuit Filed Against CDC Over 'Sworn Declaration' By Whistleblower Claiming 45,000 Deaths Were Reported to VAERS --All Deaths Took Place Within Three Days of COVID-19 Shots

Stanford is among nearly 600 colleges nationwide that have required students and faculty to be vaccinated before coming back to campus this fall | 23 July 2021 |

NFL to fine unvaccinated players $14,650 for any violation of COVID-19 protocol | 24 July 2021 | Unvaccinated NFL players will be subjected to a fine of 14,650 every time they violate COVID-19 procedures. A spotlight was put on the punishment after a report that Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians would fine a player "14,000 on the spot every time he isn't wearing a mask

Rand Paul says he will ask DOJ for criminal referral over Fauci testimony --Sen. Rand Paul accuses Dr. Fauci of 'lying about whether or not he funded gain of function research'

Armstrong and France
                    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...lution-coming/

1,250 Clergy Members Warn Vaccine Passports Would Create "Medical Apartheid" In UK
                    “One of the most dangerous policy proposals ever to be made in the history of British politics.”

Comment

• Youtube comment;

Mary McKinney

1 day ago

You still think this is about the virus? This is a fascist/communist take over. And our complacency will get us killed or enslaved. I'm MAGA and have case after case of c-19 long before the dempanic. Why do you think joe is going against the US Constitution? CHINA IS THE DEEPSTATE'S TROJAN HORSE. Soros organizations are paying dirty DA's to throw blm arrests out of court, even for murder. Blaze did a piece on: how the left is criminalizing opposition to American marxism. Lebron James took money from China for China's own interests. They want us to pay attention to a race war. This will be very long, but highly important.

The dempanic was meant as an economic meltdown to wipe out small businesses while China infiltrated large corporations, 2 aspect, the injection. Trump was demonized for wanting to open up. And he knew the hospitals were and still are inflating the numbers. You have a 99% survival rate. It's going to take all of us to get our freedom back. When we gain knowledge, it's a step back to freedom.India's main illness is TB, the flu could wipe them out. From hollywood to the school system and even fauci and the cdc are on China's payroll. The CCP's knows how to buy up influence. I love Trump and want him back, but his is not a novel virus, it's a novel virus to us. The Dems/Deep State are in bed with the CCP. And Xi Jinping openly expressed that he hates the US Constitution Because if this is a real pandemic we would be wearing an n95 and hazmat suits. People aren't even questioning why they are getting 2 shots. The CEO's of msm were taken to China and wined and dined.

That's why they are training their audience for communism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko3kXAm4xtc&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn5-50GB0wQV6tMMOx7UuTU5&index=212 And the CCP loves joe. Warp Speed had no regulations on it. So the dems/deep state sold us out to the CCP again. Pfizer has many shady dealings with them. Pfizer signed a deal with China to open a research and development facility in Wuhan in 2009.. And Johnson and Johnson is in bed with them as well. 45% of the FDA's backing comes from China.The CCP wants us locked up, muzzled, tracked and defenseless. Part of 0bama/joe garage sale, the customer was exclusively China https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw3UyUrmgJs&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn5-50GB0wQV6tMMOx7UuTU5&index=4&t=2s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsdsbeNukHI&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn5-50GB0wQV6tMMOx7UuTU5&index=3

Antifa is being paid to impersonate and kill Trump supporters and impersonate the police. Some footage of the capitol breach https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7pQ0jFEv-o&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn5-50GB0wQV6tMMOx7UuTU5&index=201 5minutes 30seconds into the video to see who approved of these murders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAVq4-rsJU&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn5-50GB0wQV6tMMOx7UuTU5&index=12&t=1s It's the CCP for everyone- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es-J_LKFfRI&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn5-50GB0wQV6tMMOx7UuTU5&index=228 And Justin is happy to oblige https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7YuTGEb3H8&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn5-50GB0wQV6tMMOx7UuTU5&index=173 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHkbhf7besg&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn5-50GB0wQV6tMMOx7UuTU5&index=332&t=1s

FACT: the masks we wear are virus collectors. They are now contributing to legionnaires' disease and cause dental/oral problems. If you could smell smoke through your mask, the virus could get in. A smoke molecule is larger than the virus molecule. That tells me that, we may have been exposed to the virus and became immune to it. The hospitals are a business and a corrupt one as well. China got us to do it to ourselves. Back up the last video it's important for our freedom. And print the pdf I have to take a TB test for a work physical. TB kills 1.4 million people a year. Zaire ebolavirus genus has an almost 100% kill rate, only a handful of people survive. Hospitals are inflating the numbers.
                      They get 36,000 to 48,000 dollars per virus case. They say no visitors to stop the spread. Bullsh!t, that translates to no witnesses and no more malpractice suits. South Dakota is doing just fine, so is Florida. If the hospital does the right thing, we have great treatments. The ventilators can cause pneumonia and you can become dependent on oxygen. The vaccine has a tracking device in it and enough antibodies to drop a horse. And if you take this vaccine, you become China's property. I showed my coworkers the pdf. They didn't believe the tracking in the vaccine. That was until our company sent out a letter stating that they were working with the cdc in the process of tracking a vaccinated person.

American Frontline Doctors PDF: https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/99d...whitepaper.pdf Bevelyn Beatty, a great woman of GOD, was stabbed in DC https://www.the-sun.com/news/1741279...eatty-stabbed/ If you know anything about Bevelyn Beatty, you would have to read between the lines of a leftist paper. DC doctors immediately said to her, you probably have the virus, and just stuck a tube in her stab wound. The doctors gave her outrageous treatments for their claims of the virus. It took her followers to raise hell to stop the madness. And youtube just silenced her. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/290728
                      The hospital could have killed her and then told the family that she died from the virus. Because of her work, she was invited to the frontline doctors summit meeting and posted the PDF Think about this: if this virus is so deadly; why aren't dumptrucks picking up dead homeless people all day every day? They eat out of dumpsters, co-mingle with each other, stay in homeless shelters and go into restaurants asking for food. Their health is worse than many of ours. We have to get out and become immune to it.

Almost all of us will get a mild form, or nothing at all, but this is to become immune to this.. But if you are worried about it, you also have to be worried about TB and Ebola and the regular flu. Whistleblowers are coming out. I been getting a disinfectant spray comparable to Lysol since 2018. That spray has always said, kills covid. A clinitian told me that's it's obscene that they have to write died by the virus on all the death certificates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWVbjsfSHK4&list=PLUpt0Ez5VMn53wzD9Ln0szUo dweJpq6tT&index=2&t=1s A retired VA hospital administrator told me they've known this all along. Biden just said the unvaccinated are causing the pandemic. I saw this a mile away. The CCP is in charge and in bed with many. Stockpile, ACT, PRAY and buy literature you find important in a hard copy. Try to get to a state that follows the constitution or run for office or massive uprising protests. And our founding fathers worked through yellow fever and small pox to give us America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v30sgZJb3FE

Another Vid
                      https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-...in-one-in.html
                      Last edited by Danny B; 07-25-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• This vid gives the exact mechanism that covid 20 uses to attack your system.
                        The shot contains 40 trillion spikes. 25% stay in your arm. The other 75% are spread by the lymphatic system to all parts of the body.
                        The spikes attach to the endothelium layer on the blood vessels. These spikes cause platelets to react as if there was damage to the endothelium.
                        The platelets coagulate and, cause a blood clot.

https://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1504

Belgian PM caught faking the vax jab - There is NO NEEDLE, Nurse has no gloves - This Same Kind Of Fakery, Or Plain Saline, Are Just A Couple Of The Tricks Elite Use To Fake Taking KILL SHOTS - Watch

Why Is The CDC Quietly Abandoning The PCR Test For COVID?

Comment

• FAST acting vaccine.
                          https://stateofthenation.co/?p=75642

CEO Of UF Health – First to Get Vaxxed in Florida – NOW DEAD!Patent Documents Show that DARPA built COVID-19 with the Help of Bill Gates, WHO

Why was a patent taken for a nano adjuvant based on graphene oxide and adjuvant/antigen co-delivery vaccine?!

VACCINE INSTALLS “INTERNET OF BODIES” BLUETOOTH LINKUS Senator Says 84% Of New COVID Cases Are Those That Are Fully VaccinatedSee how they’re setting up the pro-vaxxers to get jabbed with a Cover booster shot for each variant!

Bill Gates Funded the Creation of a ‘Vaccine Passport’ Years Before the Covid Pandemic

It’s no wonder that only 15% of Australians have been vaccinated and the other 85% are mad as hell.

LA County Admits COVID-19 “Vaccines” Are a Hoax

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=74846

Comment

• What do the Borg do on their days off?

This is a serious question.
                            Do they find a girlfriend?
                            Do they paint a picture?
                            Do they write poetry?
                            Do they go for a nature walk?
                            Do they study philosophy?

" the Borg will not be happy until they have assimilated everything that they see as worthy of assimilation in the galaxy. Or destroyed anything that is seen as inferior. The reason for this is that the Borg are incapable of true innovative thought, they rely on the knowledge that they assimilate from other species and then apply that knowledge to their own technologies "

It is a safe assumption that individual Borg do not procreate.
                            There are several reasons that I will leave to the side.
                            If they don't procreate, they must poach carbon units from living populations.

The literature is full of cites of them taking individuals. 7of 9 is just one example.

Where does this poaching start?
                            What are the parameters for candidates for assimilation?

Moving on.
                            Transhumanism is a philosophical movement, the proponents of which advocate and predict the enhancement of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies
                            Some transhumanists believe that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into beings with abilities so greatly expanded from the current condition as to merit the label of posthuman beings.[2]

In 2017, Penn State University Press, in cooperation with philosopher Stefan Lorenz Sorgner and sociologist James Hughes, established the Journal of Posthuman Studies[9] as the first academic journal explicitly dedicated to the posthuman, with the goal of clarifying the notions of posthumanism and transhumanism,

Scientists Create Injectable Swarm Of Brain Reading Nanosensors

A team of scientists has developed a new kind of biosensor that can be injected straight into the bloodstream, and will then travel to your brain, where they will — according to the scientists behind the project — monitor your neural activity and even potentially thoughts.
                            The cell-sized nanosensors, aptly named NeuroSWARM3, can cross the blood-brain barrier to the brain, where they convert neural activity into electrical signals, allowing them to be read and interpreted by machinery, according to work by a team of University of California, Santa Cruz scientists

“NeuroSWARM3 can convert the signals that accompany thoughts to remotely measurable signals for high precision brain-machine interfacing,”

During tests, the team found that their nanosensor swarm is sensitive enough to pick up on the activity of individual brain cells.

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/23/sci...g-nanosensors/

Moving on, Communism
                            "They promised a prosperous society. All who resisted and disagreed with this utopia were murdered. Before the world woke up, one-third of the earth’s population was captured and fell under the control of the communist world dictatorship."

In 1956, the Communist leader of the Soviet Union Nikita Khrushchev delivered this quote at a press conference: “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S.; we will destroy you from within.” And in 1959, he said: “We can’t expect American people to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders by feeding them small doses of socialism until they awaken one day to find they already have communism.”
                            Socialism is an economic theory that advocates that all property and means of production, distribution, and exchange should be regulated by the community. "

Communism has always failed because it negates incentive.
                            "They" now have the technology to take control of an "individual's" brain.

Are we being groomed by the Borg?
                            https://ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedi...b-9c8e992d421e

70% of millennials say that they will vote socialist.

36% endorse communism.

What if communism is just a step on the road to assimilation?

Graphene Oxide: A Toxic Substance in the Vial of the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine

"Or destroyed anything that is seen as inferior."

“WE CAN PROGRAM COMPLEX BEHAVIORS USING DNA” (Video)
                            https://stateofthenation.co/?p=75637

What is communism if taken to the ultimate conclusion?
                            https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/human...michael-potter

Comment

• Great work as always Danny. I am not in disagreement.

I have this to add on to my previously post regarding those scholarly articles in theoretical quantum physics on gravity, and those suggest a potential link between the technology and method of drug delivery in these so-called vaccines, so there appears to be a direct cross correlation between particle field theory for quantum gravity and the so-called Covid Vaccine.

Wide ranging consequences would be probable after receiving an injection of this serum since it uses nano-particles of oxides which penetrate the blood brain barrier, and this would mean that anyone who has been vaccinated might fall prey to either an accidental or random directed field of crossed electromagnetic and alternating currents and thereby be either incapacitated or killed. This either is, or could very well be, an ingenious weapon system aimed at overthrowing the United States.

The captured civil authority is now apparently aiming the cross hairs at our own defense. I'm afraid that this is extremely serious as the apparent aim might well be wholesale destruction of our military in one fell swoop.
                              Mandatory Vaccines for US Military by September
                              https://www.military.net/mandatory-v...-by-september/

PS:
                              We are going to have to do something before this happens to prevent it. That is we citizen must do something physical to impede or stop this.
                              This violates civil rights and the military is charged with upholding the Constitution and our supreme laws.

What should we do? Should we self organize into small groups and stand at the gates to military bases handing out flyers?
                              These soldiers cannot be made to take a vaccine that is not proven safe. That we know is not safe. We have to do something.
                              What do people who read this think? I'm serious, I don't want to get off my couch be we citizens need to act to stop this.

Talk to me....what do you guy's think?
                              It's pretty obvious this ain't stopping without all of us getting off our dead asses.
                              First it will be the military and then it will be us. We cannot allow this under any circumstances.
                              Either that our just go and plan on putting a bullet in your own head.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 07-26-2021, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X