replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    There is a man that goes there - in his 70's - serious diabetes and has
    all kinds of spots in his eyes from it.

He has been to chelation for 3 months now and all the spots in his eyes
    are gone. It is a local clinic here in town that many hundreds of people
    visit regularly.
    Hi Aron,

I have spent the day looking up on activated charcoal. This "old" remedy appears to be grossly underrated by the mainstream. It appears to be one of the best chelating agents at least for the money, if not over all.

With kind regards, Slavek.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    chelation results

There is a man that goes there - in his 70's - serious diabetes and has
    all kinds of spots in his eyes from it.

He has been to chelation for 3 months now and all the spots in his eyes
    are gone. It is a local clinic here in town that many hundreds of people
    visit regularly.

Leave a comment:

• kooler
    replied
    i know alot people that good results from this product

CardioClear EDTA Chelation Formula from Health Freedom Nutrition - Detoxify heavy metals for optimal cardiovascular function.

robbie

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Garden of Life

Originally posted by DebbieQ View Post
    Does anyone know how successful he's been with Crohn's?? I see from his website there is one testimonial.
    Garden of Life and their homeostatic soil organisms (hso's) have mutliple
    Crohns claims including the founder for which he is famous for overcoming.

Not chelation related, but that is what I know of.

You can read Jordan's story here:
    Garden of Life | Our Company | Jordan Rubin

Leave a comment:

• Web000x
    replied
    Hey DebbieQ!

You might try a Hulda Clark style zapper. They are cheap and seem to be very effective. It is not "FDA approved" so there are a whole bunch of third parties selling them. Just google 'Hulda Clark zapper' and you will find some providers.

Here is a testimonial from another Crohn's disease sufferer: Crohn's

Dave

Leave a comment:

• DebbieQ
    replied
    Crohn's disease

Does anyone know how successful he's been with Crohn's?? I see from his website there is one testimonial.

We are looking for alternative treatment for our 36 year old daughter. She recently had surgery for the removal of her iileum - and since surgery she's suddenly experiencing severe joint pain, inflammation in joints as well as other areas. Dr's are exploring the possiblity of rheumatoid arthritis - but it seems odd that it would occur virtually overnight! They've tried every treatment course available for Chrohn's and haven't controlled it. She's now on Humira and they tell her there is nothing further they can do for her.

thanks for any leads, suggestions or feedback!
    Debbie

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Tron,

Have seen these reports and others that say that chelation does not work.

I have personally seen hundreds that it did work for. No, it was not a placebo effect on hundreds of them.

In addition to hundreds of others, both my wife and myself have personally experienced the benefits of proper IV chelation treatments.

In FACT, I just remembered as I was typing this...

Our Blue Cross Health Insurance company PAID for the chelation treatments Mary (my wife) received. She had the early stages of hardening of the arteries in her abdominal area.

BLUE CROSS PAID FOR CHELATION TREATMENT FOR THIS CONDITION. Tests after the treatment showed she no longer had any indication of hardening of the arteries.

The Doctor, the Insurance Company, ourselves obviously know something that those "reports" are not showing.

Anyway, discussions of this type can go on forever.

History is littered with "Medical Reports" debunking treatments and endorsing others, that time has shown to be totally false.

The best way to know if a treatment is good is to talk with people that have had it, and see what their results were.

The worst way to know if a treatment is good is to read reports of people with a financial interest, or a predisposed agenda.

I hope when you or one of your friends/family experience negative effects of diabetes, cholesterol, etc. that you will explore the options to getting put to sleep and cut open.

Here is a link to dozens of testimonials...most of them have phone #'s so you can call and talk to real people.

Real People

Leave a comment:

• TRON
    replied
    Chelation Therapy has not been proven

there is currently a clinical trial going on , but we wont see the results until 2011

here is an article providing a scientific overview of the effects and process
    Chelation Therapy: Unproven Claims and Unsound Theories

or try this one
    Implausibility of EDTA Chelation Therapy

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by wpage View Post
    Is this him...
    Clinica CIPAG

That's him!

Leave a comment:

• wpage
    replied
    Dr

Is this him...
    Clinica CIPAG

Leave a comment:

• Naomi77
    replied
    It is an IV drip called chelation - the key thing in it is an amino acid called EDTA.
    I think it is explained on Dr. Castillo's website. Check it out. My husband & I just finished our yearly series to prevent problems. We are 71 & going strong. Thank God.

Leave a comment:

• nvisser
    replied
    Im a diabetic myself but controlled and healthy at 51
    I saw a program a few years ago where they used a air compressor to stimulate the blood flow in the legs to prevent complications

Leave a comment:

• wpage
    replied
    Amazing!

What is this therapy?
    Sounds interesting

Leave a comment:

• Naomi77
    started a topic Amazing chelation result!

Amazing chelation result!

I was taking a friend to Dr. Castillo for treatment & while I was waiting I
    talked with a new patient who was there as a last resort before having his two feet amputated. He was a diabetic & amputation was scheduled when one of his friends begged him to go to Dr. Castillo first. I SAW his feet - they were the purple gray/black color when there is almost no circulation. He was
    getting his first chelation treatment. Three weeks later I saw him again - getting his last treatment - HIS FEET WERE TOTALLY NORMAL COLOR! I was
    amazed - to think he almost lost his feet & all he needed was chelation! Thank God for a Dr. who wants to help you get well instead of the expensive permanently debilitating traditional surgeries!!
Working...
X