Solar Healing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Healing

Hira Ratan Manek (HRM), among others, have proven that a person can live just on solar energy for very long periods without eating any food. This has come to be known as the HRM phenomenon. The method is used for curing all kinds of psychosomatic, mental and physical illnesses as well as increasing memory power and mental strength by using sunlight. One can get rid of any kind of psychological problems, and develop confidence to face any problem in life and can overcome any kind of fear including that of death within 3 months after starting to practice this method. As a result, one will be free from mental disturbances and fear, which will result in a perfect balance of mind. If one continues to apply the proper sungazing practice for 6 months, they will be free from physical illnesses. Furthermore, after 9 months, one can eventually win a victory over hunger, which disappears by itself thereafter.

This is a straight-forward yet effective method based on solar energy, which enables one to harmonize and recharge the body with life energy and also invoke the unlimited powers of the mind very easily. Additionally, it allows one to easily liberate from threefold sufferings of humanity such as mental illnesses, physical illnesses and spiritual ignorance.

Solar Healing Center

THANK you. I really don't know what else to say. THANK YOU.
    If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

inedia

One can draw life energy from the Sun, the way HRM is describing it. But why limit oneself? You can live just on your will to live, you need nothing more.
      Study this:
      Breatharianism, Living on Light, Inedia, SenmanÄťa VivStilo, Niejedzenie

Comment

Answers questions any may have.

YouTube - Solar Gazing with HRM; Part1

and

YouTube - Solar Gazing with HRM; Part-2

each is about 50 mins
        Last edited by wantfreeenergy; 08-01-2009, 02:36 PM. Reason: cus

Comment

wanted to state something that was obvious for me and caused the bells to ring. It's how I knew I found something important for me.

In most, "I'm not gonna say all cus I cant recall em all", meditating practices or techniques there is a common theme. Visualize a bright light, and then you connect with the bright light by either going to it or by it coming into you.

No need to visualize a powerfull light that is full of energy using this technique. For me that is kudos. When I would meditate my mind could wander and I wouldn't end up spending as much time focused on the energy as I would like. Something else, after gazing at the sun it will be easier for me/you to visualize a bright light.

And another thing. Walking barefoot and gazing barefoot. When you wear shoes there is typically a rubber sole on the bottom or some other non-conductive material. I've read this before with hand healing techniques and others, that the feet "excrete" negative energy. So standing barefoot while doing this allows the energy to be effective and flow through you as it needs to. In essence flushing you out, and allowing positive energy to displace deplated negative energy.

Comment

Originally posted by wantfreeenergy View Post
            wanted to state something that was obvious for me and caused the bells to ring. It's how I knew I found something important for me.

In most, "I'm not gonna say all cus I cant recall em all", meditating practices or techniques there is a common theme. Visualize a bright light, and then you connect with the bright light by either going to it or by it coming into you.

No need to visualize a powerfull light that is full of energy using this technique. For me that is kudos. When I would meditate my mind could wander and I wouldn't end up spending as much time focused on the energy as I would like. Something else, after gazing at the sun it will be easier for me/you to visualize a bright light.

And another thing. Walking barefoot and gazing barefoot. When you wear shoes there is typically a rubber sole on the bottom or some other non-conductive material. I've read this before with hand healing techniques and others, that the feet "excrete" negative energy. So standing barefoot while doing this allows the energy to be effective and flow through you as it needs to. In essence flushing you out, and allowing positive energy to displace deplated negative energy.
            I couldn't agree more

Comment

Is it possible not ot eat for 70 YEARS??
              Holy Man Claims to Have Lived Without Food, Water for 70 Years - Incredible Health - FOXNews.com

Comment

Ok, so this Yogi is 7 days in.

10 or 11 days should be the max he can go without water maybe a bit longer if he has grown accustomed to doing this. I could imagine he could fast for a month without a problem.

If he gets to 15 or 16 days with no water, this will start to get interesting, although not using the toilet for 7 days is a heck of an accomplishment!

I think the last guy who tried this under observation only went 2 days, but this looks like it might be legitimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                  Ok, so this Yogi is 7 days in.

10 or 11 days should be the max he can go without water maybe a bit longer if he has grown accustomed to doing this. I could imagine he could fast for a month without a problem.

If he gets to 15 or 16 days with no water, this will start to get interesting, although not using the toilet for 7 days is a heck of an accomplishment!

I think the last guy who tried this under observation only went 2 days, but this looks like it might be legitimate.
                  Actually, Mr. Manek from the first post went 411 days with nothing but boiled water while under strict supervision and observation. At least, that's what I've read.
                  My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
                  http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Yes, I read that too, but there seems to be some credibility issues that are discussed on wikipedia. I wonder if this latest bid will have issues or if it will be clearly proven, although 3 weeks isn't really that long. Relatively speaking of course because I can't go much more than 3 hours without eating :]

Hira Ratan Manek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

The observation of Prahalad Jani seems to have concluded and it doesn't look like they are ready to say much about it one way or the other.

I would imagine one look at his colon would have told them whether he had eaten in the last 65 years or not. Why was the most important test excluded?

Prahalad Jani mystery remains unsolved

We cannot comment for or against his claim of remaining without food for several years, says DIPAS director

Doctors from the Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS), which operates under the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), and Sterling Hospital held a press conference to mark the end of the observations on 82-year-old Prahalad Jani who claims to have not eaten or drank anything in the last 70 years.

The 15-day observation, which ended on Thursday, has thrown up no specific information which DIPAS is “ready to declare”. But the test results agree with those of a 2003 study on him, said sources.

“During the observation period, Jani did not consume anything and did not pass stool. The only contact with any form of fluid that he had was during gargling and bathing activities during the study,” said DIPAS director Dr Ilavazhagan.

Ads by Google

“I must once again clarify that we have done the study for 15 days and cannot really comment for or against Jani’s claim of remaining without food or water for several years,” he continued.

Officials and doctors also declined to divulge how much money had been spent on the 15-day observation, which involved at least 29 doctors and 7 support staff.

However, one set (MRI tests) of the 6 different sets of testing came at a price tag of Rs 1.25 lakh.

Dr Urman Dhruv, one of the doctors who was part of the observation, said the MRI was “conducted free-of-charge at the Gujarat Radiological Institute”.

Sterling Hospitals CEO Rajiv Sharma said, “There is no budget per se. Sterling Hospitals provided the infrastructure.”

He declined to comment on the expenditure made by the hospital on the test.

Comment

Solar Healing

That's fantastic it is safe and is suitable for skin as it does not cause any harm to human body.one must really try
                        MSDS Software

Comment

Working...
                        X