Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hemp Oil can cure cancer & many other ailments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemp Oil can cure cancer & many other ailments?

Here is a well-made and fascinating video by a man in Canada who has been giving the people in his little town concentrated hemp oil (cannabis oil), from plants he grew himself. At least 2 interviewed there were cured from their "incurable" cancers, and other people claim it helps with many other maladies.

It's called "Run from the Cure".

http://user148333.websitewizard.com/...for-cancer.htm

It is interesting though, that because of the way he makes it and applies the oil, it really does not get the person high, only cures them. There are detailed instructions how to process it but he warns it is quite dangerous (he uses a solvent like Isopropyl Alcohol or Toluene to bring the THC out, then he boils it out in a rice cooker, outdoors and with lots of ventilation). So extreme caution is required to do this yourself! he says 1 pound of high-grade buds (the leaves are useless for this) will produce a 2-ounce vial of the stuff, but it should be enough to cure someone.

He also says we can smoke un-concentrated pot "until the cows come home" and it won't cure any cancers. Apparently for the cure to be effective, it must be in the concentrated hemp oil form.

I remember from the 1980's "hash oil" which was essentially the same thing; but this appears a bit more concentrated. Because of the street price of a pound of top-line grass buds... This concept would not be "commercially viable" for recreational use (..until we can grow our own legally).... But even if it costs us $1,500 to buy it on the street.... Thats less than 10% of the cost for body-killing chemo sessions. Or about the price of a ticket to Amsterdam, where it can be obtained "legally"

BTW unlike many web vids this one can be easily copied to your PC (*.wmf form), and they urge it's wide distribution.

Hmm there appears to be a bug in the forum software, it keeps corrupting the link (re-tried it 4 times). There is nothing wrong with the site. Try pasting this into the Addy line of your browser, it will get you there

user148333.websitewizard.com/thc-the-cure-for-cancer.html

Comment

Very interesting documentary.
      What about the hemp oil that is sold on the internet? It is made from the seeds of the plant, not from the resin, therefore no THC. Does the seed oil have any of the same healing properties?
      After looking further, here is a good explanation:
      Industrial Hemp: The Ultimate Web Resource For Hemp
      So, I guess the seed oil you find on the internet is a completely different animal.
      One must be careful of too much seed oil, esp flax due to the estrogenic properties and hormonal problems associated with ingesting large quantities.
      Last edited by DeAnn; 02-27-2009, 04:43 PM.
      Love and Blessings,
      DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
      My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

good question

No, according to Rick Simpson (the author), the THC is the active substance that does the healing.

Most strains of hemp have very low THC content (..making it very suspicious why it was banned for farming as an excellent fiber in the first place... The same time that "Rayon", "Nylon", and the other synthetic fibers first began to come to market ).

I think he is using the word "Hemp" instead of "Marijuana" because he is hoping for wider acceptance; to help dodge the negative connotations and preconceptions. But in essence, it is "grass" that has the cure not commercial hemp.
        Last edited by jibbguy; 02-27-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

First clinical study of THC for the treatment of cancer

I sold a lot of hemp protein from my store and I believe it is primarily from the seeds.

Quite a while ago, this study was swept under the carpet then re-emerged...specific to THC in brain cancer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Science/Spain: First clinical study of THC for the treatment of cancer

A group of Spanish researcher started the first clinical study of cannabinoids in the treatment of cancer at the Hospital of La Laguna (Tenerife).

The objective of the phase I-II trial is to evaluate the effects of the main active compound of cannabis, THC, on glioblastoma multiforme, a malignant brain tumour, for which there is currently no effective treatment.

The study will be also the first study to investigate intracranial application of THC, an application directly into the brain.

Two years ago the team of Dr. Manuel Guzmán, of the Complutense University of Madrid had demonstrated that THC and a synthetic cannabinoid induced a remarkable regression of malignant gliomas in rats, completely destroying the tumours in a third of the treated animals. Dr. Luis González Feria, neurosurgeon of the La Laguna’s Hospital, will lead the clinical study.

It will start with five patients. If the treatment is tolerated well additional nine patients will be added, divided into three groups that receive three different doses. Since the glioblastoma is a very aggressive tumour, researchers do not expect to cure the patients but hope to increase survival.

Patients usually die within six to eight months after diagnosis. THC will be administered for two to eight weeks and doses will depend on tolerance. Those patients will be selected whose tumours are accessible by means of surgery. The study will last three years.

(Source: Reuters of 25 March 2002)
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Medical
            Medical Applications
            and industries here
            Industries

Ash

Comment

Interesting info

Good info Ash,

Dont think the AMA will be putting their Impri Mater on that. However big pharma will fight it for sure!

Certainly big oil will not support alternate energy unless it lines their pockets. Be sure to see contra evidence on this research soon. From the pharma cartells
              "But ye shall receive power..."
              Acts 1:8

Comment

hemp oil

Hello this message is for jibbguy was wondering if you know where I can get a hold of that man that makes hemp oil without the thc?

thanks)

p.s the website doesn;t work..

Comment

Apparently for the cure to be effective, it must be in the concentrated hemp oil form.

Comment

There are many cannibanoids in THC, the CBD's are the ones thats fight cancer

Obtain a hand held wheatgrass juicer. Juice the leaf and or flowers of the cannabis plant. Give one oz (1 US Fluid Ounce = 29.5735296 Milliliters)of cannabis juice. mixed with apple juice or carrot or in a Whole food mixer. Mix the apple or carrots separately before adding to the Medical THC juice. The Leaf is fine, buds work also. One Oz of this Juice 3-5 times a day, this way the medical THC has CBDA and THCA up to 400 times the medicinal typical CBD and THC.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                      There are many cannibanoids in THC, the CBD's are the ones thats fight cancer

Obtain a hand held wheatgrass juicer. Juice the leaf and or flowers of the cannabis plant. Give one oz (1 US Fluid Ounce = 29.5735296 Milliliters)of cannabis juice. mixed with apple juice or carrot or in a Whole food mixer. Mix the apple or carrots separately before adding to the Medical THC juice. The Leaf is fine, buds work also. One Oz of this Juice 3-5 times a day, this way the medical THC has CBDA and THCA up to 400 times the medicinal typical CBD and THC.

Hi Ashtweth,

Firstly, thanks for the info above.

Im usually here indulging my hobby of exciters and joule thieves, but today I have a much more serious question. My dad has had 3 operations to remove the tumor on his back and they havent really offered anything in the way of preventative medicine. I would like to give hemp oil a try as Ive read all sorts of info from all sorts of mainstream and alternative sources saying that THC kills the cancer cells. I showed the Rick Simpson documentary to my dad, and I think Ive persuaded him to give it a go.

I was wondering, if he ingests it like you have just described, will it get him stoned as well? Just wanted to be able to warn him first I dont want to give him false hope - I realise that no medicine is 100% effective against anything. But I want to give it a try, as I dont really see that he has anything to lose by trying.

So - the tumor he has is a rare form of Sarcoma on his back. Since the last operation he has a massive scar on his back and lots of fluid under the wound. Should I try applying the oil on his back, as well as ingesting? Just for good measure?

Thanks in advance for any advice you (or anyone else) can offer

Comment

From all I have read about it I would definitely say it is worth giving it a try.
                        The only real problems I see are you will have to make it yourself, which if you are careful should not be an issue.

Of course having that much pot around will offend your local authorities and the FDA will claim you are risking his health by not using their known patient killing procedures.

I recall reading a story about a guy in the 1930’s who developed a cancer cure. It did not say specifically what he was doing the description sounded like using hemp oil, both internally and externally as a salve.

He demonstrated his procedure by curing a terminal cancer patient. The director of the hospital said if he would show his staff how to make his salve and tonic they would be willing to patent it, field test it for 10 years and then if they though it was a viable cure they would pay him a small royalty. Further discussion went nowhere but did leave the director with a broken nose.

Comment

Hi all, nice to be here. My understanding is that the government have known about the cure for cancer that pure cannabis hemp oil provides for over 40 years. I find it infuriating that the system in place in the uk and many other capitalist countries would legally promote the butchering of human bodies, (I have breast cancer and have to have by breast removed; just awaiting a date....) and allows toxins into the human body commonly known as Chemo,(we 'll leave out the 'therapy bit) which they call 'treatment' and it kills the good cells within - rather than supply victims of cancer with natures own remedy - Cannabis Hemp Oil.
                          There have been scientific studies and research undertaken and it has been proved that THC in the oil reaches the cannibanoids which in turn send signals to the cancer cells to commit suicide... I know it all sounds a bit simple - but true. Watch 'Run from the cure' or Proof Marijuana CURES Cancer - YouTube Both available on utube.
                          What I need to know is, does anyone out there know where I can buy the ready made oil. Its impractical to make it myself,
                          1. I'm not too keen on inflammables, even if I do work outside
                          2. I have a house full of kids, so growing my own is not really on.
                          3. I can't afford a high grade 1lb of weed.

So if anyone has any ideas I would genuinley appreciate them.
                          Thanks for reading.
                          Proof Marijuana CURES Cancer - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by seth View Post
                            Hi Ashtweth,

Firstly, thanks for the info above.

Im usually here indulging my hobby of exciters and joule thieves, but today I have a much more serious question. My dad has had 3 operations to remove the tumor on his back and they havent really offered anything in the way of preventative medicine. I would like to give hemp oil a try as Ive read all sorts of info from all sorts of mainstream and alternative sources saying that THC kills the cancer cells. I showed the Rick Simpson documentary to my dad, and I think Ive persuaded him to give it a go.

I was wondering, if he ingests it like you have just described, will it get him stoned as well? Just wanted to be able to warn him first I dont want to give him false hope - I realise that no medicine is 100% effective against anything. But I want to give it a try, as I dont really see that he has anything to lose by trying.

So - the tumor he has is a rare form of Sarcoma on his back. Since the last operation he has a massive scar on his back and lots of fluid under the wound. Should I try applying the oil on his back, as well as ingesting? Just for good measure?

Thanks in advance for any advice you (or anyone else) can offer
                            Seth the oil (in the right dose) and juicing does not get you high
                            check
                            Phoenix Tears

Comment

Hello all,

I found this thread in the index after reading some other more technical stuff, and felt compelled to register in order to post this.

Another "forgotten", but proven and very effective cure for cancer is based on POTASSIUM ASCORBATE, which must be prepared on-the-spot by mixing Potassium Bicarbonate (KHCO3) with Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C, C6H8O6) or simply with some fresh lemon juice, as I do.

I'll post all details on this cure and how it was found in a new thread if required; but be sure it's no scam nor joke. More details here:

Fondazione Valse' Pantellini per la Ricerca e lo Studio delle malattie degenerative (in Italian or Spanish)

http://www.facebook.com/Pantellini

Thanks and cheers.
                              Last edited by capoverde; 02-23-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X