Matrix Energetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lotus love evolve

I live in Australia, melbourne. I travel to seattle in last year may done ME 1.2 and PC. In my practice, I found why ME doesn't work for certain people. Then I combine the Tibetan Meditation into that solve all problem I founder Lotus LOVE EVOLVE METHOD. Open Saturday exercise 3.45pm-4.45pm $20, from 4.45pm Chinese Nutrition Food--Hot Pot $15 Nutrition Juice $2 Open course as well visitNatural Therapy Pages - Australia's no. 1 natural therapies site. Nee Tang (LOTUS LOVE) on Myspace

Book LOTUS LOVE coming soon

also i combine the music into

Last edited by lotus; 01-12-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

matrix energetics

hey Rose!
      I would just say
      take Matrix Energetics because it's mind blowing fun!!!

and you'll be amazed

Ralph Havens
      Blog | Mission Hills Physical Therapy | San Diego – CA

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
        Hey all you fabulous people,

Has anyone here tried Matrix Energetics healing? Or know much about it?

I read their website, but decided to do a little research before throwing myself bodily at this guy and begging him to teach me. Yeah...I know, I tend to believe everything I see and hear. But sometimes that silly little voice of reason is heard..."You dodo, check it out first". Ahhh, good times.
        Much love
        -Rosella
        Energy Medicines are new to the world. So your doubt is worth of it. I'm using a energizer it has done wonders to me. the product is called QuWave Harmonizer Products. I would like to advice you to have a look it as well.
        Last edited by Micheal Levenson; 08-21-2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

matrix energetics

We're in Matrix Energetics right now! it's in San Diego
          I have taken matrix energetics levels, 1,2,3 and pc many times over the past few years. It's by far the most useful technology I have tried. I've written a lot about it at Mission Hills Physical Therapy | San Diego – CA
          it'll change your world.
          Ralph Havens
          San Diego CA USA

Comment

Hi,
            I am new to this site. I am trying to grasp the concept of two pointing. Would you please explain in your own words about two pointing in general. I will be obliged.
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X