Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matrix Energetics | A Conversation with Dr. Richard Bartlett

by Elyssa Paige

How can we work through the shadows in our lives? When darkness descends upon us with the heavy hand of sadness, fear, pain or disease, the light may seem faint and out of reach. This is all changing now as we realize our power to create our realities. A new healing technique called Matrix Energetics has emerged with a pathway to healing and transformation found by working with subtle energy physics on a quantum level. Light touch and focused intent combine to change belief patterns pertaining to healing, disease, and reality itself.

Dr. Richard Bartlett, DC, ND, founded Matrix Energetics intuitively while working as a chiropractor. The simple acts of light touch and focused energy created dramatic changes right before his eyes; bones realigned, chronic conditions were lifted, and belief patterns transformed. Dr. Bartlett knew he was onto something and now spends his days traveling extensively to teach his methods of healing and transformation to others. I recently had the chance to talk with Dr. Bartlett about his work with Matrix Energetics.

Full Article:
    Vision Magazine Mindstates Atlas Profilax
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Suzannah and Anne

Originally posted by Ann-ticipatingSuccess View Post
      Hi Suzannah

I tried to read your response in this thread 2 or 3 different times yesterday but would just get a blank white page. :/ So sorry for the delay in responding.

I was afraid that the book wouldn't be clear enough to actually teach it. It seems like something that would require a seminar.

Hopefully they will respond to your request for a midwest seminar and we'll be able to attend one.

Thanks for your help, Suzannah!

Ann
      Just dropped by, and read this! I have never been to a seminar. I actually learned to two point from a conversation typing with stephen on msn. After getting quite good at it, I went and bought the book... I have been able to do amazing things with my two pointing! Go for it! If you believe you can YOU CAN!!!!

Blessings Ladies
      Sallyjane

Comment

Just an update

Just a quick update! As many of you who have read way back... I have been working on loosing weight, but not by dieting and all that jazz!

I started two pointing myself on this manner and also using the paths module healthy eating. What a powerful combination!

I have lost 35 lbs. I have dropped from 250lbs down to under 215lbs. I am still dropping. All of my sugar cravings have disapated completely. As a matter of fact I don't eat sweets anymore. I have given up my chocolate milk and I have no desire for these foods anymore!

It is sooo cool because all my clothes are sooo big on me now! My daughter refers to my jeans as my gangster pants, because they are like huge on me, and I walk around pulling them up! The other day we were at the park and I had my hands full of pebbles from the river, and she had to pull them up for me, cause I was about to loose them clear down to my ankles. Luckily she caught them!

Just a litte encouragement for you all... I have never gone to seminar! I have the book, but I learned to do this without even the book! I do suggest getting the book though it will make it easier. The challenge most have is that they do not believe they can do it, so they can't! I have always been one of those people who just does stuff, and doesn't think about if it is possible or not! I am not overly intellectual... okay, I am not dumb, but I float in a creative space far from most of your realities... some of you need to let go of your realities and come float with me!

YOU CAN DO THIS! IT AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE! Maybe quantum physics, but even I got the gist of that!

Just believe and you can change your REALITY!

Sallyjane

Comment

Matrix Energetics

The MAIN Matrix Energetics thread: Matrix Energetics
          Last edited by Aaron; 01-15-2009, 06:28 AM.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Matrix Energetics

I took Richard Bartlett's Matrix Energetics levels, 1,2 and 3 and 3 is appropriately called Wizard Training. I experienced and witness profound changes and occurrences and was very very impressed with him and the whole experience. I encourage everyone to read his books, google him and watch him on You tube. Decide for yourselves and if you have a chance to go to his seminars, you need to go!
            Advanced Theta Practioner - Home - ST PETERSBURG, FL
            Jimmy Mack
            http://advancedthetapractitioner.com

Comment

Matrix Energetics success stories

I have been playing with Matrix Energetics for the past year and a half and have taken 7 weekend/week long classes with practitioner certification. Everyone in our clinic is now Matrix Energetics Certified. In short, this has completely and irreversibly changed my life. The successes are so many and some our on our blog at www.missionhillspt.wordpress.com but some quick ones; I've seen lifelong depression/anxiety/environmental sensitivities go away in my clinic with a new client in 3 sessions. I've seen my clinically delusional mother; my own mother, no longer delusional and my sister saying "mommy is normal" she's 72 years old!. I've seen a young suicidal man with OCD and severe abdominal and other men's health issue pains, who no longer has any symptoms or signs of any of this. He recently texted me to ask "does matrix energetics cause you to be happy, because I'm just happy but for no particular reason" I've seen our practice switch from an insurance based model to a thriving cash based practice.

I'm no longer working but play everyday and everyday is a surprise. I no longer plan anything and now see how the universe wants to play today.

I recommend Matrix Energetics and Richard Bartlett and his whole team and classes and my only advise is "just take it because it's mid blowing fun" words that were first offered to me by Kim Burnham who turned us on to matrix energetics.

feel free to email me or call me if you have any questions
              Ralph@missionhillspt.com
              Mission Hills Physical Therapy - San Diego, CA

Comment

Matrix Energetics is a complete arrangement of healing, self-care and transformation. It is a communicable and able phenomenon, powered by intent, which has a concrete and appreciable aftereffect every time.

Comment

matrix energetics

we've been "using" matrix energetics for almost 2 years and are now certified in it and as study group leaders. In a word TRANSFORMATIVE!
                  so much is changing.
                  I blogged about it at Blog | Mission Hills Physical Therapy | San Diego – CA
                  my advice take it because it's total fun... play with it because it's totally fun... and watch and play with all you notice that changes!
                  Ralph Havens
                  Mission Hills / San Diego

Comment

Based on the science behind quantum physics Matrix Energetics is a transformational healing technique that merges touch and intent. The Matrix Energetics practitioner's focused intent affects changes that bring about healing for the recipient. The practitioner's touch is used to identify areas on the body that need attention. Matrix Energetics is a tool that brings about shifts in the consciousness. It appears to be more about "clearing away" old ideas that block energy or "getting out of the way" and letting energy take its natural path.
                    Matrix Energetics Seminars:
                    Like most energy-based techniques, experience is the best way to understand how Matrix Energetics works. Matrix Energetics workshops are helpful to energy medicine practitioners and also to anyone looking for self-help techniques.
                    Level 1 - Seminar consists of three sessions. Introduction session on Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday sessions.
                    Level 2 - Seminar offers advanced techniques and is a full day class on the Monday following Level 1.
                    Level 3 - Two-day seminar that is available only to people who have attended the first two levels.
                    PC Seminar - Practitioner certification class for anyone interested in Matrix Energetics as a career path.
                    Simple Cascade Strapless Chiffon Short Evening Dresses & Some Latest Collection Of Guess Watches

Comment

Thanks all for sharing all comments. But I think, in some sophisticated discussion, newbies must be tolerated.
                      I think you have got what am I saying.
                      regards
                      nisio

Comment

just go because it's mind blowing fun!

hi Everyone
                        my advice is the advice that Kim Burnham, PhD from the Integrative Manual Therapy world told me a couple years ago,
                        "just go because it's mind blowing fun"
                        it was and it's crazy and it works and you'll have a blast
                        just go to have fun and you won't be dissappointed.
                        Ralph Havens
                        Blog | Mission Hills Physical Therapy | San Diego – CA
                        San Diego, CA

Comment

You can be healed from pretty much anything through energy healing if your mind allows it. There are many energy healers and different types as you mentioned. They are all very good. Many healers and sites offer free healing, it never hurts to try.
                          spokane fitness clubs

Comment

Matrix Energetics

Yes, I flew from Australia to US to do it and he is amazing, crazy, wild, completely nuts but very brilliant and Matrix works. It is phenomenal.
                            I would also highly recommend The LifeLine Technique with Dr Darren Weissman (infiniteloveandgratitude.com). I also flew to the states to do that and in one session my severe exopthalmos that I had lived with for 9 years and couldn't close my eyes because they bulged too much, got flattened.
                            I love it soooo much I bring Dr Darren to Australia now. He is amazing. Out of the two much as I love Richard Bartlett, I love the LLT more because it tells a story and it allows the people to know what their story is without them having to say a word. Amazing both of them Blessings on this 11/11/11
                            Dianehttp://www.energeticforum.com/images/smilies/iloveyou.gif

Comment

matrix energetics

I believe Richard Bartlett may very well be the Merlin of our generation.
                              I have taken all levels of Matrix Energetics including practitioner certification and find it all to be continually unfolding and fascinating...
                              Jimmy Mack

Comment

Hi everybody!
                                I have read the book and enjoyed it very much. I haven't have a chance to participate in any Richard's seminars but I ordered a kit where are a workbook, a DVD, 6 CDs and instructional cards. It's so to say a quick start guide. If I remember right I ordered it from his website.
                                My daughter likes it very much when I two point her, specially this falling part, although it is not the main purpose as I have understood.

And Happy New Year! Although according to quantum physics there is not such thing as time.
                                M

Comment

Working...
                                X