Matrix Energetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rose!

Oh yes, I am SO pumped about this course!

Its like a huge adventure for me. I am traveling about 12 hours by car from home to Seattle - and crossing the border, into the US of A!

I'll be sure to spill the beans about the whole deal when I get back!!!

Cheers!

Stephen

Comment

Got it!

Hi All,

I received my books (also ordered The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden) yesterday, and started reading ME last night before bed. I really wanted to keep going, but it was late and my official sleep time kicks in especially well when I'm reading!

So, I only finished Chapter 1, but it's quite compelling so far. I hope to have more time to read this evening.

Love,
      Joy
      Follow your path to joy!

Comment

ooooh Joy, I am so excited for you! I can hardly wait to read your "book report" when you are done
        Namaste,
        Pamela
        Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Originally posted by suzannahbanana
          I wish they would conduct a seminar in the Midwest. That would be so ideal. I think I'll email them and see if they have any plans as such.
          Please let us know what you find out about that, Suzannah. I'm in the midwest too, and would love to have a seminar that was closer so I could attend.

You said you have read 2/3 of the book. Have you learned to do ME from the book?

Ann
          Paths To Your Success

Comment

Soon!

Oh Stephen, you are SO lucky to be going to a seminar!! When are you going??

I want to go to a seminar, but I'm getting married in September, and using all my vacation time for my honeymoon. I have a sister in Seattle though, so perhaps I could swing it at the first of the year. That's IF my husband doesn't think I'm completely insane. (He's a bit of a skeptic)

I wish they would conduct a seminar in the Midwest. That would be so ideal. I think I'll email them and see if they have any plans as such.

Rose, I read about 2/3 of it yesterday, and I'm just so fascinated!! And when I left work (which is where I did all my readingt), I just had this wonderful, beautiful feeling about how awesome the world is. I'm going to keep reading today, and then read key parts over. That is so wild that you live in Missoula. Talk about synchronicity! PM me if you want to discuss!! I'm usually only on here during the day.

Suzannah
            Hi Suzannah!
            I am going for the June 1 to 4th, level I and II course in Seattle.

I HEAR YA about the skeptical nature of people, spouses or otherwise! I talk about ME with people because I just don't care what they think and besides, who knows who might also click into this! Anyway, often the eyes of the recipient of the conversation will begin to glaze over, or they will just continue on with whatever was the subject before ME came up! LOL!

As for ME coming out to the Midwest, I think that Dr. Bartlett and crew will come out to various places to put courses on but they want to have someone out there already who can organize it, getting a suitable facility and so forth. That is my plan!!! I'm going to get them up here to our little city of 80,000. I'll LOA/ME/Whatfreakinever the crowd to attend!

Take care and I better get my book from Amazon today!

Stephen

Comment

Oh Stephen,

I can't wait to hear about your seminar experience!!! I bet you are so excited!!

Give us ALL the details when you return!!
              Suzannah
              You wouldn't belive how excited I am! I don't believe I can have too much expectation with this modality, there is no skies-the-limt for there are no limits to what we can do and more importantly, BE

To be continued...

Stephen

Comment

And yes, I've read 2/3 of the book, but I haven't really attempted to do it yet. I'm still trying to get the gist of it and not overthink it. But it seems extremely simple, once you "get it".
                Hi Suzannah

So does this mean you *can* learn ME from the book? I just want to be sure.

Ann
                Paths To Your Success

Comment

Waiting, waiting

Hi Rose, Ann, Susannah,Moria, Stephen, Joy, Henrii, Chansonette, Terry & Pamela,

This is going to be such a great thread once we've all read our books & can share ideas. Thanks to everyone who has posted so far.

Stephen I am so glad that you are able to attend the seminars & can't wait to hear all about them. I'd love to be able to attend one. I was also just so excited when I watched the videos & checked out the site that I felt that I just had to do this.

I'm still waiting to receive my book. The postie has been today so now I will have to contain myself with impatience over the weekend & hope that I receive it early next week. I ordered it May 1st, so surely it can't be too much longer, even to get to "Down Under".

Moria, I hope that you have received your by now.

Love,
                  Sharyn
                  Theta Healing
                  Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Hi Sharyn,

Nope, no book yet I sent them an email so they are looking into what happened with it.

Moria x
                    Intuitive Readings
                    P.A.T.H.S
                    Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Moria,

That is so frustrating for you! I hope that they can track it down for you quickly. I've just checked my tracking number & it says ETA b/t 14-22 May, so hopefully mine will arrive by Tuesday.

Hope to be able to share notes soon,

Love Sharyn
                      Theta Healing
                      Paths 2 Potential

Comment

Yay!!!

I just got the book!!

Will be spending the day reading!!!

Moria x
                        Intuitive Readings
                        P.A.T.H.S

Comment

That's great Moria,

Happy reading!

I'm going to have to get my skates on when my book arrives so that I can keep up with you all.

Love Sharyn
                          Theta Healing
                          Paths 2 Potential

Comment

The book totally ruined my plans for the day!! I had decided to sort the upstairs out as it is a complete mess, with tons of clean laundry to fold and put away, but I can't put the book down!!
                            Guess I'll have to do the sorting out another day

Moria x
                            Intuitive Readings
                            P.A.T.H.S

Comment

Hi Suzannah

Thanks for responding.

I didn't word my question properly. What I meant to ask is - does the book teach you how to do ME? I'm only interested in it if it does teach you how to do it. If it's just telling you about ME but doesn't really teach you how to do it, then I would just as soon wait till I can attend a seminar.

I'm getting from your response that it does teach it, but it may be difficult to put into practice on your own.

I'll be interested in hearing more of your experiences with the book.

Thanks!
                              Ann
                              Paths To Your Success

Comment

Yes, the book does teach how to do it, but in my opinion it's kind of vague about EXACTLY what to do.
                                Hi Suzannah

I tried to read your response in this thread 2 or 3 different times yesterday but would just get a blank white page. :/ So sorry for the delay in responding.

I was afraid that the book wouldn't be clear enough to actually teach it. It seems like something that would require a seminar.

Hopefully they will respond to your request for a midwest seminar and we'll be able to attend one.

Thanks for your help, Suzannah!

Ann
                                Paths To Your Success

Comment

Working...
                                X