Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does spirulina have an appetite-suppressing effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking it off

Hey darlings....if you are REALLY going to stick frozen stuff up your butt to lose weight...would you PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASE check out my isagenix site first? There is no need to go to such extremes!

Kevin -- I'm SO pleased to hear of your results with the TIO module...that sounds great. I'm still waiting for mine, but every time somebody posts and says "hey it kicked in and I dropped some pounds" I'm encouraged to keep on with it! After initially feeling like I was even more in charge of what I stuff into my mouth I've actually put on some weight since I started that module...and I think it's because it kicked some old habits back up to the surface. So nice to know I should just hang in there...

That said, I'm doing a 9-Day Isagenix cleanse right now cuz I'm tired of not being able to get my skinny jeans up over my you-know what

MUAH!
    Chansonette

Comment

oops forgot to mention spirulina

Hah! I just had a blonde moment. I was originally going to say that I notice a distinct sense of satiation when I take my spirulina. I use powder and mix it with my Isagenix Healthy Greens drink (which I LOVE) first thing in the morning. I don't know if it's the same thing as "less appetite" - it's more like a feeling of....satiation...that's the only word I can come up with...and I actually feel it in my mouth. Like I don't need to put anything more in there for a while. It lasts for hours. I do get hungry though.

I never get around to doing more spiru in the afternoon...but maybe I'll try that and see what happens, appetite-wise.

love & hugs
      Chansonette

Comment

Revisiting Nutrient Suppositories for Weight Loss

I know Jaimie was the only one besides me who was interested in this cool idea last year but I'm still interested and I'd be interested in hearing opinions on the best ingredients for this.

Not knowing Aaron's friend's formula, I am wondering if using liquid electrolytes and a good liquid vitamin might come close?

Thoughts anyone?

Ann
        Paths To Your Success

Comment

Here's the deal on Spirulina

Originally posted by Chansonette View Post
          Hah! I just had a blonde moment. I was originally going to say that I notice a distinct sense of satiation when I take my spirulina. I use powder and mix it with my Isagenix Healthy Greens drink (which I LOVE) first thing in the morning. I don't know if it's the same thing as "less appetite" - it's more like a feeling of....satiation...
          Butt, what are you guys talking about with this "new weigh" to loose weight???

Chasonette, what I've found with consuming "super foods" such as Blue Green Algae, or Spirulina (blue greens's mild mannered cousin) is that your body isn't as hungry because.......... It's getting exactly what it needs as far as vitamins, nutrients, minerals, etc., etc. when your body gets what it needs, it won't make you hungry to search out for more nutrients... Now the problem today is most food is super mineral deficient and if you aren't eating a good variety of quality or organic food, you're in trouble. You'll be giving it more of what it really isn't after and consuming food that's lacking the good stuff. You'll always be hungry (so to speak) Ha, the body isn't naive -- sometimes we get in the way of what's right for it.

I wish you the best,
          Doug
          With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

Anyone mind sharing how to eat spirulina powder? When mixing it with water it forms lumps, sticks to the side of the glass, the spoon, etc. and is hard to take down.

I have since tried spooning it directly into my mouth and flushing with water but it sticks to the inside of my mouth, last time it stuck to the top back of my throat and wouldn't go away for 5 minutes of drinking sips of water.

Any tips??

Comment

blend the powder

Hi Rayaz,

You can mix it with a bit of protein shake to dilute the flavor if you don't like the flavor and mix in a blender. That worked great for me in the past when I used the powder. As the blender is running with water/juice or whatever...the add the powder little by little.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks alot Aaron, I remembered about the small cup for my Magic Bullet, threw in some peach juice, gave it a quick whirl.... got ready and took it down, but it actually tasted pretty good!

The whole concept portrayed in this post is the basis for nutrition, and given that I am surprised I have never summed it up so well before... This gives me a much easier/better way to explain to my friends when they ask me about losing weight etc.

Comment

Working...
                X