Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spark of Genius

Aaron,

You must be intuitive having to come up with that practice you haven't knew.

Thanks for your recommendation. And I do agree a master should have the ability, and show some of his abilities to his students but not publicly bragging about it.

Henrii

Comment

Shameless bump - for everyone - also for those on the call last night

Comment

coming soon...

If you're interested in this thread, put October 29th on your calender.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Breathing exercises

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          For the last 13 years, I have been practicing various breathing methods to develop not only full lung capacity but also to cultivate Qi (life force energy) to a high potential.

No matter what breathing method you use, there are a few things you can incorporate into almost any method to increase the effectiveness of the energetic part of breathing.

A few things will be referenced.

The DAN TIEN in Chinese is the "Sea of Qi", which is the main quantum potential reservoir located about 3-4 finger widths below the belly button and inwards sitting in front of the spine. About 80% of the life force reserves sit there and about 20% is potentiating the "electrical" activity of the body.

LAO GONG points on the palm are known as the "Hard Working Points". You can find yours by making a fist and put finger from your other hand where the middle and ring finger nails are touching the palm. These points are on both palms and is the main energy point on the hand. There is also a minor chakra there as there are other minor chakra points at the knees, elbows, ankles and feet, etc...

QI (pronounded CHEE) is the Chinese word for spirit or the life force energy. Japanese is Ki, Indian is Prana, in Christian thought it is the "Breath of Life" from God. There are many names for this life force potential. It it composed of virtual photon potential, which is a quantum potential that fills all time/space. Conscious intention can and does direct the movement of this potential.

The below exercise should be done daily 1-3 times per day for 3 months straight without moving on. The purpose is to channel QI in one direction filling and expanding the capacity of the DAN TIEN. It is like installing a larger energy engine in your body and this will also benefit your ability to project stronger thoughts for manifestation.

1. Before starting, get into a comfortable sitting or standing position.

2. Keep the mouth closed on this part. Take the left index finger and plug the left nostril. Inhale into the right nostril while visualizing that you are breathing in pure white light and breath this pure white light down your chest, past your belly button and into the DAN TIEN. While keeping the left nostril closed breath the white light out of the right nostril. Do this 8 times. Now take the right index finger and plug the right nostril. Visualize breathing in white light into the left nostril to the DAN TIEN and back out 8 times.

3. Swirl the tongue clockwise about 40 times making sure the tongue rubs the roof of the mouth vigorously. Then swirl the tongue about 40 times counterclockwise doing the same.

4. Rub the LAO GONG points vigorously for 30 seconds to a minute to generate good heat.

5. If you are a woman, place your right palm and its LAO GONG point directly under the belly button 3-4 finger widths below. Place the left LAO GONG point on top of the right hand. For men, place the left on the belly and the right on top of the left.

6. Every time you breathe in through the nose, make sure the mouth is closed and the tip of the tongue is firmly pressing on the roof of the mouth. Breath in pure white light into the nose and down to the DAN TIEN. Focus on making this a long, slow, deep in breath. Do whatever is comfortable and don't strain.

7. Every time you breath out, drop your tongue and slightly open your lips and blow the air out slowly so that a feather wouldn't even move from your out breath. After the full in breath, drop the tongue and simply blow the air out slowly without visualizing anything leaving the DAN TIEN.

Continue to do the #6 and #7 in and out breathing with this method only focusing on channeling pure white light into the DAN TIEN but nothing leaving the DAN TIEN. Do this 1-3 times daily. Especially, do this while laying on the back and going to sleep.

You can picture the DAN TIEN expanding and becoming brighter and brighter with pure white light. Do not intend for the potential to move anywhere because it can fizzle it all out if it isn't cultivated to a high enough capacity yet and you will feel more drained than without doing this exercise. It knows where to go by itself so just let it do it's own thing.

After about 90 days, then it is time to move on to the Small Universe Breathing for about 90 days and then the Large Universe Breathing from then on.
          Aaron, how many times do you do the in and out breathing, focusing on channeling pure white light into the DAN TIEN but nothing leaving the DAN TIEN? Do you do this eight times?
          With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
          Christine

Comment

Breathing exercises

Hi Christine,

You can do it for 10-30 minutes a day. If doing this when going to bed until falling asleep, this is fine too and is very relaxing at the same time.

Three months practice for this without trying to circulate the qi is recommended.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Great post Aaron! Very helpful for healing.
              I have found that the tongue can be automatically put in the place by pronouncing SAT for inbreathe and NAM for outbreathe. like this:

saaaaaaaaaat - naaaaaaammmmmmmmmm

I had read this somewhere, thought it might be helpful.
              Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
              http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Thanks Aaron!! I need more practice with this 'cause it was hard the first time I tried it.
                Christine

Comment

complementary exercise to the breathing exercises

Hi Christine,

I'll post something very soon that is a profound complementary process that goes hand in hand with these breathing exercises. I think you'll find them very useful.

It will first be in an article in either the PATHS or ESM newsletter, then I'll post it in the forum under a new thread.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thanks Aaron!

I saw that post I believe you said to mark the 29th on the calendar. I have it marked on my calendar at work to remind myself. Thanks again for the reminder Lookin' forward to it!
                    Christine

Comment

Hi I'm new to this forum and joined because I saw this post and had a question even though this post is old. When I started doing these excersises about a week ago, I started rubbing the laogong point and shortly after I got a perrty bad headache and felt a bit sick to my stomach. Also since starting this practice, I've alway had poor circulation in my fingers and they always seem to be cold but now they aren't and it's even been noticed by my girlfriend. Does any one have any insight into all this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatva View Post
                        Hi I'm new to this forum and joined because I saw this post and had a question even though this post is old. When I started doing these excersises about a week ago, I started rubbing the laogong point and shortly after I got a perrty bad headache and felt a bit sick to my stomach. Also since starting this practice, I've alway had poor circulation in my fingers and they always seem to be cold but now they aren't and it's even been noticed by my girlfriend. Does any one have any insight into all this?
                        Would submerging yourself in a pool help? Maybe you shouldn't suppose to point your palm with finger and instead use left palm meet right palm (point your finger away from your body)?

I am a newbie with this kind of breathing. but really concern if it may have bad effect on your health.

Please mention the environment where you did the excercise. Facing what direction, existence of metal, electronics, water source, what is under you and what is above you. Maybe it is the environment that cause it, not from yourself.
                        Last edited by sucahyo; 06-04-2010, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Aaron /ALL

Wonder if the practice of Tantra has been doing this in some level, when i could practice some Tantra it was pretty profound from breathing...Thanks a lot man for all this, i guess i saw some HEALING similarities with Tantra, but i guess thats combining the emotions with the breathing practice

Comment

Art of breathing.

Greetings
                            In Yoga deep breathing is known as Pranayama. Prana is the Sanskrit word for life. Ayama is the Sanskrit word for control. Pranayama is the control of the flow of our life force known as our breath.Deep Breathing Oxygen is the most fundamental thing we all need in order to survive. We can live without food or even water for days, but you can’t live without oxygen for more than perhaps a minute.Doing Pranayama in yoga we need a trained teacher.There is a site for your help Yoga Teacher Training Course
                            Last edited by meenakshijsr; 08-25-2010, 04:24 AM. Reason: for changing the text

Comment

Art of breathing.

Greetings
                              Yoga is very beneficial for our overall health.In yoga deep breathing is known as Pranayama.Pranayama is the control of the flow of our breath.Deep Breathing Oxygen is the most fundamental thing we all need in order to survive. We can live without food or even water for days, but you can’t live without oxygen for more than perhaps a minute.For doing pranayama we need a trained teacher.There is a site for your help Yoga Teacher training course

Comment

It all starts with the breathing. Remember also that qi is all around us, not just in the air we breath in, and can be gathered endlessly as white light even with each step we take, being mindful of the energetic contact with the ground beneath you as a conduit for qi just like air coming into the lungs, just as it can be gathered through the hands, top of the head and many other points on our physical bodies.

All this talk of qi gong and the tao lately... how interesting.
                                “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

Working...
                                X