Zero Point Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Point Products

Is anyone here familiar with Zero Point Products? If so, can you share any knowledge?

I am thinking of purchasing the pendant to help with back pain. However, with the bail, it is almost $200. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee. I would gladly pay $200 if I knew it would work.

The company website has some testimonials and one person I know thru a LOA forum is an affiliate and has some testimonials. However, I have not seen anything else (either good or bad) on the internet about it.

Any info at all that anyone can share will be appreciated
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

back pain products

Hi Pamela,

Is that the zero point global company?

For that price range, I'm guessing some Nikken products would be the better buy. I know quite a few people that had back pain relief from Nikken products specific to back pain.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron ~

Thanks for your response. Yes, I think it is the same company. Supposedly, their pendants, discs, and lasers are infused with energy (or something like that).

I am not familiar with Nikken products either. Can you tell me more?

I am not sure what is up with my back. I have had this pain for many years - not even sure how many. I remember talking to you and Kevin about it in Vegas and after I requested an increase in strength in the Paths Pain module. Unfortunately, that did not help and I have since gone off that module.

It has the symptoms of sciatica. However, I have been to several different doctors, therapists, had Xrays and a MRI, and no one can seem to diagnose the problem. The last doctor said I would have to learn to live with it.

Obviously, I know that I must be carrying some resistance around that is manifesting in this fashion. But since I have not been able to release it so far, I am looking for something energetically to assist. I have also tried chiropractic, Chinese Energetic, and Theta Healing, but this bugger is persistant

If you can tell me more about Nikken, that would be great. Meanwhile, I also plan on returning to the Paths Pain module as soon as Gen II is live and maxing out on the dose - LOL!!
      Namaste,
      Pamela

Comment

Pamela,

You have probably seen me post about pH before. In my opinion this is almost definitely the root of your problem.

Being over acidic causes calcium to be stripped from your bones. This causes problems not only for the bones but all over the body, as the displaced calcium causes stones, artery plaque, etc.

I've been actively alkalizing for maybe 6 months now and feel better and better every day.

The way I figured this out was from the Cellular Health mod. I went on it and got this insatiable urge to learn all about this stuff and have dropped my bad cholesterol (artery plaque) from 217 to 134. The dr. made me give a 2nd sample bc he could not believe it.

I recommend going on that module so your mind will help you understand this info as it relates to you and help you choose the best alkalizing product for you

In my opinion it's best that you have so far not been able to dull the pain without addressing the root cause. That is the reason why I never tried the pain mod, I wanted to be in touch with what was going on with my body.

You will live longer this way and some part of you wants that to happen

Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Nikken and PMR

Hi Pamela,

I believe Progressive Muscle Relaxation exercises can help release the tensions out of your back.
          Relaxation / Stress: Self-administered Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR)

You can type in a zip code and how many miles from your home to find a rep:
          Nikken Inc.
          It is a MLM company, but the products have been around for years. It is a billion dollar company.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Vicik-Smith View Post
            Hi Aaron ~

Thanks for your response. Yes, I think it is the same company. Supposedly, their pendants, discs, and lasers are infused with energy (or something like that).

I am not familiar with Nikken products either. Can you tell me more?

I am not sure what is up with my back. I have had this pain for many years - not even sure how many. I remember talking to you and Kevin about it in Vegas and after I requested an increase in strength in the Paths Pain module. Unfortunately, that did not help and I have since gone off that module.

It has the symptoms of sciatica. However, I have been to several different doctors, therapists, had Xrays and a MRI, and no one can seem to diagnose the problem. The last doctor said I would have to learn to live with it.

Obviously, I know that I must be carrying some resistance around that is manifesting in this fashion. But since I have not been able to release it so far, I am looking for something energetically to assist. I have also tried chiropractic, Chinese Energetic, and Theta Healing, but this bugger is persistant

If you can tell me more about Nikken, that would be great. Meanwhile, I also plan on returning to the Paths Pain module as soon as Gen II is live and maxing out on the dose - LOL!!

Pamela,

Have you written in to PATHS? I have a few PATHS Platinum Customers that have been having good success with a back pain Module that is in development. Maybe you could get them to test it on you.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
            Energetic Science Ministries
            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thanks all for your suggestions

Kevin, I will write to Paths now. I didn't know they were working on a back pain module. Synchronicity at its best
              Namaste,
              Pamela

Comment

Working...
              X