Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution - Another cure for AIDS, Cancer, Viruses, Malaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a simple Bicarbonate delivery system for cancer.

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lbakingsoda.htm\

PATHS ~ Mind Energetics Love. Mark.

Comment

Thanks for this information folks, i appreciate it. Ordered some & gonna try it. i will report on it's effects on my Dad & i .

Wonder if it cures "chronic internet forum flatulence" too?

Comment

Mms 2

last edit....
        Last edited by chasson321; 03-26-2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chasson321 View Post
          Check out jimhumble.biz for MMS2. MMS2 is calcium hypochlorite. It is what is found in certain types of swimming pool shock treatments. He has been using it himself for 4 years in conjuntion with MMS. He has used it by putting about 250mg in a zero size capsule and taking it with two glasses of water.

I have been using it now for about two weeks. I found a 73% calcium hypochlorite at a swimming pool supply place. Walmart carries a 47% brand.

Jim Humble first started recommending it for prostate cancer and had recently been using it down in Mexico for swine flu. Now in Africa he is using it with MMS for HIV.
          Hello chasson, thanks for the reply, i'll have a quick look into the C-hypo:
          This Jim Humble is quite something, we need more like him.

regards, Bren.

Comment

Originally posted by chasson321 View Post
            Check out jimhumble.biz for MMS2. MMS2 is calcium hypochlorite. It is what is found in certain types of swimming pool shock treatments. He has been using it himself for 4 years in conjuntion with MMS. He has used it by putting about 250mg in a zero size capsule and taking it with two glasses of water.

I have been using it now for about two weeks. I found a 73% calcium hypochlorite at a swimming pool supply place. Walmart carries a 47% brand.

Jim Humble first started recommending it for prostate cancer and had recently been using it down in Mexico for swine flu. Now in Africa he is using it with MMS for HIV.
            Hello again chasson.
            Just read Jim's latest on his web, as suggested, this is pretty amazing information. I don't think I will have trouble buying this CC, I aim to keep the flu at a distance. We really must spread the word.

Many thanks, Bren.

Comment

250mg in a zero size capsule

Hi everyone,

Just wondering about different strengths of calcium chlorite and not exceeding recommended amount. Zero size capsule can hold more than 250mg and there is a quite difference between 47% and 78%. I just got 65% pouch but cannot find reference to the proper amount of substance. Since this update about MMS2 is recent will I found necessary information in Jim's book? I'm planning to get one anyhow but maybe someone already tried and knows. It isn't as clear to me as MMS1 proportions, activating and dosage.

Thanks!

Vtech
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

How to make NaClO (sodium chlorite)

How to make NaClO (sodium chlorite)

Step 1

Pour 3 quarts of water into a wide-mouthed, heatproof glass jar or glass beaker and heat to just under boiling.

Step 2

Add the 1/2 cup of salt to the water; continue heating the mixture until the salt is completely dissolved. Remove from heat when the salt is dissolved.

Step 3

Sharpen both ends of the pencils until you have at least 1 inch of exposed lead on both ends.

Step 4

Attach the wires to one end of each pencil with the alligator clip. Make sure the clip is only gripping lead.

Step 5

Tape the cardboard to the mouth of the glass jar or beaker.

Step 6

Punch holes in the cardboard an inch in from the sides of the jar. Insert the ends of the pencils without the alligator clips into the holes and push into the jar until the exposed lead is submerged in the salt/water mixture.

Step 7

Attach one alligator clip to the negative terminal and the other alligator clip to the positive terminal of the battery or the solar panel. This provides the electrolysis which turns the NaCl to NaclO2. Wait at least 16 hours before disconnecting the electrolysis.

Step 8

Disconnect the alligator clips from both the battery or solar panel and the pencils. Remove the pencils and cardboard from the glass jars.

Step 9

Line the funnel with a coffee filter and place in the plastic container. Pour the salt/water mix through the coffer filter-lined funnel. The sodium chlorite will be caught by the coffee filter.

Step 10

Remove the coffee filter from the funnel and gently place on a wire drying rack with the side that had the salt/water mix poured on it up.

Step 11

As the coffee filter drys, sodium chlorite crystals form. You can gently scrape the crystals from the coffee filter into a storage container.

Vtech
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

clarification

Hi everyone,

Just want to clarify something; if you'd look at Jim site and update from Aug about taking MMS1 in a capsule - "If you want a 4 drop dose of MMS then use an eye dropper to drop 4 drops of MMS into a capsule. You must continue to hold the capsule while you now bring 4 drops from the 50-50 citric acid bottle. Drop the 4 acid drops into the capsule on top of the MMS and immediately put the cap onto the capsule." It makes MMS acid ratio 1:1 instead of 1:5. There is a change in protocol mentioned later, eliminating need for 15 drop level to achieve a full "clean out!" 1:1 ratio applies to 50/50 solution of citric acid, while lemon juice, vinegar or apple cider 1:5 ratio is still quoted as valid at the beginning - have a look - Jim Humble Describing How To Prepare MMS1 in A Capsule.. Very convenient and eliminating coping with unpleasant odor during application.

P.S. I just started MMS2 on two people (including myself). One person doesn't have any known health problems (recent complete analysis done), second has a minor respiratory infection resulting in seldom involuntary cough and nasal discharge. One person has v. sensitive stomach and reflux. First dose -250mg capsule, flushed down with 500ml (2 glasses) of water didn't cause any discomfort or burping. There is no aftertaste or detectable smell. Will post results further results with other person.

Vtech
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 09-27-2009, 08:16 PM. Reason: wording

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Zero Size Capsule

last edit....

Comment

@chasson321

Hi chasson321, I would tend to stick with Jim's 250mg dose. Thank you for explanation. BTW. just got the book and reporting being alive and well after MMS2. It's too early to say but I have a feeling that my respiratory tract is getting clearer. It has been 6 hrs from application. I'll be able to say more tomorrow. Nothing unpleasant or unusual observed.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Mms 2

Just an update; after three 250mg doses of MMS2 (36hrs) there is noticeable improvement in cleaning respiratory tract. Sinus pressure is gone. Involuntary coughing reduced. Note that cough, which is normal way of removing stuff from lungs may last a bit longer. There is accumulation of it (as a result of immune system working) which needs to be discharged from the body. There is one herbal ingredient, which I'm successfully using during past 12 years. This is a herbal extract sold under brand name Amol. I used this during cold/flu seasons and it works great while being inhaled ( 10 drops in cup of hot water). It does marvels, clearing stuffy nose, enabling you to breath again. It can be taken internally and as topical. I was getting it from Europe but it is probably available in many countries. One bottle would last over a year for family of 4. Cost was about $4.50. I did introduce this to several friends and have received very positive feedback. Some actually started calling them My drops, where My was substituted with my name
                        BTW. I'm not associated with this company and I don't benefit from sale or promotion of their products.

Amol (Herbal Extract) Body Rub - West Egg Natural Products

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

MMS2 works for me

Well, whatever I had is gone I wasn't feeling better for over a week and half, than tried MMS2, only one "0" capsule per day and after 5 days I'm feeling great again. All symptoms disappeared. I can't figure it out why you don't have to activate MMS2 with acid like you do MMS1 Much more convenient.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Mms2

last edit....

Comment

Chasson hello again, have popped a couple mms2 capsules since getting back from hols: No adverse effects to report. Why would there be?
                              I have come to expect nothing less from Jim Humble. Hope all is going well for him in Africa.

regards, Bren.

Comment

My first MMS !

Hello all !

I'm up to 6 drops after 2 days, seems harder to schedual things around my timetable then I thought. Not meny side effects, mainly stomach queezyness and flatulance. And the taste ? !#@!$!@%!@%)!$*^)^@) MM MM Good

Fist thing I do notice, my mouth is cleaner. I swiril and gargle before swallowing, and there is a definatle positive effect on cleanlyness there.

Oh ya, i don't have a 10 % solution of vinigar, so I'm using a 5 % solution, and letting it rest for 6 minutes instead of 3 minutes, to compensate.

Andrew T
                                PATHS ~ Mind Energetics
                                For out health ! For our future !!

Comment

Working...
                                X