Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu Shots

Hi guys......

I want to get the flu shot this year as I have every year of my life. It has a teeny amount of a form of mercury in it as a preservative.

I am going through chelation to remove high levels of mercury and lead in my body.

My doctor can't seem to give me a straight answer on anything. She did suggest that there might be a preservative free version of the flu shot, but didn't tell me where or who or what would offer such a thing.....

Has anyone heard of this? I don't know whether to get the regular flu shot or not, as the mercury amount is so small...and I thought if I get the shot this weekend, then the rest of my chelation might get rid of it from the shot.

Any opinions?

Thank you so much!!!

P.S.........Update, I just called one of my doctors and asked if he could ORDER the shot for me, so he is checking into that....any opinions still welcome. I know some people think that the flu shot weakens the immune system, but I have had the shot every year of my life, and never had the flu........
    Last edited by VJoy; 10-06-2008, 11:01 PM.
    Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Hi Val,

I was a little worried about what you were up to as I did not see you post a response to the last time I answered a question for you. Maybe I missed it. In any case I am glad to see you are still around

In my opinion I would stay far away from any flu shot. Besides your dr's inability to make things clear for you, there is the information here :

Articles of Health: The Worst Cover-Up In The History Of The World!

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Hi Jessica..

I haven't posted because I have been very depressed. I have been feeling, what is the point of anything? That is a life long attitude that I can't seem to overcome. I don't feel I ever will.

Anyway, I am sorry, maybe I missed your post to me, I don't recall.

I read the article you posted, the thing is, even though I would like not to get the shot, MENTALLY, I know me, and I will be obsessed and worried all winter that I made a mistake if I don't get it.

So, I don't know what to do. My therapist thinks I should get it, because she knows me, and knows I may not be able to accept mentally NOT getting it. And the mental worry would do more damage than the shot.

thanks

Comment

Sorry about what you are going through.

Good luck with everything

Jessica
        Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Sorry...

Thank you Jessica,

To all who looked at this thread: I think my post probably upset you, and you just didn't know what to say. And I apologize for my severe negative energy that I put into it.

I also posted an apology in the General Section for my overall downer attitude.

Thanks everyone for your kindness.

Val

I have decided to get the mercury free flu shot tomorrow. thank you again.
          Last edited by VJoy; 10-11-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Hi

Hi Val, I hope you are feeling better and I hope by next year I am able to convince you that you don't need the flu shot to stay nice and healthy

Comment

Working...
            X