X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharyn
    replied
    Thinking of You Both

Hi Willow & . I will definitely keep Cameron in my thoughts & will send some extra energy his way, in addition to Grace's corrections .

Adrienne, I have done some work on Tristan (
    I have sent you a skype).

I will include both Tristan & Cameron in our Mastermind healing session this week also.

Love , Light & Blessings to You,
    Sharyn

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    on another note

OK, my son just turned twelve today...
    wow...

and he also has been out of school again, cuz of being sick...

and tonight he was telling me how he worries about his dad....( he hasn't seen or heard from his dad for nearly two years.... ) and how when he is worrying he is making himself sick.... he has had nasty diareah for three days and the rest of the time he is constipated...

I know this intestinal stuff from when i would go through it years ago.

he has been worrying about his dad for some time now, and really misses him....
    Honestly it breaks my heart to see him go throught this, and i try and talk to/with him and help him, but am unsure of i actually am of any help and plus he pushes me away too........
    two years ago, he was with his dad for x-mas.. and they went out of town with his dads girl friend.... And his dad and the girl friend broke up, she kicked them out (the dad and my son)... and on there way back I guess Tristan say's that his dad expressed his fears of being on the street and having no home and stuff...
    and tristan worries that his dad is gonna die, and be homeless and on the street...
    which i know isn't true (cuz i have started to get child support) and I think it was an adult fear put onto a child who couldn't possibly comprehend the fact that his dad was probably afraid in the moment, when he shared that (he's been a resourceful guy)

I haven't been with his dad since tristan was 2months old... and have been a single mom ever since....

Tristan has been sick three times in the last 7weeks...
    and it's always different stuff, but i beleive he has been making himself sick,(as i believe we all do) and it seems to be that he is also reconizing this too....

Just needed to share this.... cuz my heart is broken, i feel his pain....
    So some help/corrections/healing enery, LOVE to my son and his worries and belief that it his fault...

Thanks LOVE Adrienne
    Last edited by Adrienne; 11-07-2007, 05:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• willow
    replied
    First time poster

Hi everyone

I have been lurking here (and using PATHS) for a couple of months now, enjoying all of your wonderful and generous conversations and acts of incredible kindness to each other. Time to cease the shadowy presence and make myself known!

Regretably my first post is also a request for help as well as an introduction (my mother always told me to never ask someone for something when you first meet them).

I have a very special friend whom I love very much. Her brother has just been diagnosed with lymphoma and the prognosis doesn't look very promising. If anyone is able to send healing energy to this person (his name is Cameron) I would be very thankful.

Yours in love and abundance
    Willow

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    Jan and anyone else...

Originally posted by JanKnegt View Post
    Dear Grace,

I am very grateful for Your help and understanding!
    Also I am very grateful to be a member of this Thread and to get all the nice support from all some members of this Thread. I really appreciate that!!!
    I am really glad that I can contribute to this Thread and be of help for anyother who have sexual problems.
    I read some books about spirituality and sex because I experienced embarresement and shame about thinking and doing sex as if sex was dirty.
    When I was in training to become a RN and worked in a hospital for pychiatric diseases I became aware how many patients who were in depression believed that sex is to be ashamed of and had many serious problems with sex. They were in a physical,emotional, mental and spiritual conflict about sex. I and so many people are in conflict with sex and I believe that these kind of conflicts creates a lot of stress, confusion, depressions, suppressed anger, desire and so on. More and more I start to think that sex is a way to unite (to be in union), to enjoy, to experience happiness, to give love and care and to evolve spiritually.
    I worked about 16 years as a RN full time with sick children of all kind. Most childeren had cancer or serious heart diseases. I witnessed often how parents punished their (young) kid when their kind was naked and loved to be naked and showed to be happy to be naked. I realized how the shame to be naked was created. I also feel some shame and embarresement to be naked but also experience the freedom and joy not to wear any clothes. There are so many internal conflicts in the human being about his/her body and sexuality. I hope to contribute in dissolving these conflicts. I think that this will make a human being much more happier with him/herself and experience much more freedom and joy.

Grace I will add You to my Skype list. I am available Monday till Friday every time from 2 pm till 6 pm Your time (not on Wednesday November the 7th and 14th and Thursday the 15th).
    Hope to speak to You soon!

With greetings from Holland,
    Jan
    OK, wow.... yet once again...
    well a couple people i know on this forum know that i have had thoughts and desires on broaching the subject of Sexuality and spirituality.... cuz on my journey of healing I did make the connection of the two intertwining, very deeply infact... Although was still afraid to talk about it, cuz of my prior experience of rejection in ever bringing up this type of stuff... I beleive our sexuality is such a huge part of our being... our sex male/female... we reproduce life this way, experience intimacy and pleasure... all such beautiful wonderful things... yet made out to be shameful and 'wrong'
    Hmmmmmmmmm.... WTF.... Only one of the things that has made me curiouse about this place we call Earth.. (one eyebrow risen)... Like something just doesn't site right in this picture...

HAHA... Perhaps this is where my exspanded self left some clues to the fact that I am more then what I initially beleived myself to be...

I also read Conversations With God as Grace mentioned and wow, there was some great stuff in there too about sexuality...

Just to touch on some of what you were saying Jan about sickness and depression and stuff.... Sexuality is such a natural state, yet it is made taboo, and shamed.... Once again no wonder we get sick and depressed and stuff.... that the beauty of creating another human being is something to be ashamed of, to experience pleasure and union and love in such a beuatiful way is to be shamed.... No wonder i have been depressed..... really though, I have much to remember and look forward to the experiences that come to help me with it..... so some of what i say is speculation, but some is from what i know.......

guess i don't actually have much to add, but am just thrilled that you have come to see us here on ESM.. I know it is good for me/and many many others...

Thank you very much....

Goddess Adriana

Leave a comment:

• marnyka
    replied
    Hello everyone!!!

I just wanted to return the numerous hellos I have received from you guys. I'm very excited to find a forum that helps me understand some things I have been curious about for a long time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X