X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KimJ
    replied
    My success!!!

Since I've posted here for help, I will also post one of my amazing successes!

I've been a horse fanatic my whole life, yet never really been around them aside from my aunt having one when I was little that I got to ride occasionally and very occasional trail riding as an adult. Nevertheless, it's always been something I dreamed of doing, never knew how or why, but it just was my favorite thing. I'd watch all the jumping competitions on TV, practically drool every time I'd drive by a farm, chose a house in a rural area to be around farm land, etc. Regardless though, it's always felt very out of reach for the typical reasons of time and expense.

Anyway, my husband has always known this and recently he discovered that one of his employees is training to be a coach so he started talking to her about me. Long story short, she offered to give me lessons but couldn't do it due to liability issues, but her instructor offered for only $20/hour (awesome deal) on a casual basis so whenever it works for both our schedules, and her horse is not even five minutes from where I live!!! I've had two lessons so far and ... oh my... you have no idea how excited this makes me! I can hardly believe I'm learning English riding and will even end up learning jumping. This just blows me away!

So, yes, I am creating some of what I want as well as the stuff I don't want.... but this is HUGE!!!! It makes me excited just typing about it!

Thank you so much for listening to all my ramblings here and in my other posts!

Kim

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Thank you, Sallyjane. I will try to put your advice to practice... I hadn't thought of the part about being thankful for the guidance or Paths. Great idea!

As for the business part, yes, I've read that part in the book about the button, and I'm just not sure how to throw my business in the corner. LOL Right now I've been doing Klaus' meditations, Ten Minutes to RAdiance, Allowing and Receiving, and Opening the Flow to Love, which seem to help me focus better. Yesterday, while my store wasn't hugely busy for a Saturday, the atmosphere with my staff was just amazing!

Thank you, Sallyjane, as always, for your thoughts!

Kim

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Kim J

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
    Hi again. I'm feeling the need to post because I think I need some help clearing some fear energy. I'm doing the sending love like in Klaus' books and feeling really good while I'm doing that, it's all seemingly going well in that regard, but it's not translating in my experience at all yet. I almost feel like I'm 'clogged' with many fears, even though while I'm sending love I don't feel like that at all.

I KNOW that I create what I think/feel/say, and I feel like I'm thinking/saying/feeling the 'right' things, yet here I still am in the thick of it.

Okay, I at least feel better having gotten that out! Thanks for not only giving advice, but also being my sounding board!

Kim
    Kim,
    Okay I am reading backwards, and hence answering in reverse!

In the third book which you have not quite made it too, so I will explain this part to you, because I want you to stay practicing sending love for now! It talks about the fact that sometimes we think we are focussed on creating abundance, but in fact we are still sending the message of lack to the Universe, or sending mixed messages. He gives the example he had a cardigan sweater that was missing one button, and he decided he would manifest the missing button back. So he started working on that, but instead the rest of the buttons fell off! He got frustrated and took the sweater off and threw it in a corner and got another sweater out that had all the buttons. 3 days later he found the original button he had lost! The problem was he was focussing on creating the button, but while wearing the sweater he would play with the buttons and while playing he would then start to focus on the missing button. The egoic mind would tell him that it wasn't really there, as he was saying it was... So by throwing the sweater in the corner he was able to create the button he had set out to create... Of course now he was missing the rest of the buttons.

My point is we have to be careful with our thoughts and how we are focussing. You are creating perfectly! Let me tell you your business is exactly where you believe it should be... Now it is just a case to learn how to send the message to the Universe that you want abundance not lack! Somehow you are still sending the message of lack... All the while thinking you are sending the message of abundance!

Moria posted a post on "If Money were a person what would Money look like?" This has made a huge difference in the way I look at Money! It is no longer a physical object but an abstract thought that I can change.

Money for me when I first asked that question was a scared little fairy hiding from me! Money has been hiding from me!!!! Yikes that is not good! So I poured lots of love into Money my little fairy and he grew and he came out of hiding. Then I wrapped a blanket of love around him, and his broken wing healed and he shot wings to the sky! and a crown of stars shown from his head! Now "Money is my best friend, he goes everywhere with me. Money fills my pockets, Money fills my bank accounts. Money fills my wallet and purse. Money is everwhere I am! I love money and money loves me!"

Look at that very carefully at how you percieve money. I also had to change the way I look at creditors who call me, because I was creating more calls not less calls. So now I never answer the phone cause I don't need to talk to my EGO! I thank them for calling to thank me for paying off my bill, and I let go of it. I don't think any more about the bills. Because Money pays all my bills, and pays them off!!!

Hope this helps you...
    Love Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Kim

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
    Ahhh, you are such a sweetie. You must be picking up on me as I seem to have no tuner! LOL

I have tried the Unconditional Love module, but to be honest I've not felt much on any of my modules, which is part of where my belief of being "clogged" is coming from too... that frustration of "why won't this (and this and this) work??" Right now I'm on Faith, Allow Healing, Increased Business, and Effective Goal Setting... I started on all but the Increased Business only about three weeks ago, but maybe I can switch out that for Unconditional Love...

I bought a set of Doreen Virtue oracle cards the other day to help me with hearing/feeling guidance, but I can't even get a feeling of when to stop shuffling the cards! I'm thinking okay... anytime now.... waiting to feel or hear something here about when to stop shuffling but not getting anything... LOL It's funny but frustrating and I'm just not sure how to clear myself to even hear myself! I have no problem meditating, sending love, etc., but when I 'ask' myself something, for guidance or whatever, I just get back silence. Hmmm, not sure how I got on that topic...

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. You always inspire me and I will diligently continue on my quest regardless of the apparent setbacks!

Kim
    Kim,
    Relax, Release and allow! You are trying to hard to hear it! Oh it is there, but you are not trusting yourself. With my Faerie oracles I shuffle twice, cut the cards into three sections and switch them around, and I deal the cards out! At this point I would just try a three card reading... Past on the left, Present in the middle, and future on the right. Realizing ofcourse that past, present and future are all the same because there is no time... Time is our limitation that we create to separate past present and future! Lay them out and then listen for that small still voice within you. It will not be a loud speaker and no chinese gongs will go off to tell you to listen... It will be that knowing within you, that your ego will tell you that ain't it! Cause it does not want you to start to trust yourself.

When you listen to that voice inside you all sorts of things can be evaded and you will start to make better decisions. I remember one time, I had driven to Reno with a friend to visit another friend... They wanted me to stay and party, but something said NO! So I listened and said No, I can not... Then my friend and I were goofing off before leaving, when I suddenly exclaimed "We have to go and NOW!" He thought I was crazy till we got off the mountain and down to the valley and 35 miles of road had washed out litterally right behind us! He was like how did you know? I just listen to my inner knowing and your antenna is just as good as mine, but you have trained yourself to not listen to it!

Okay one more thing... We create what we focus on... And what we appreciate the most...

So with the barking dogs, that were driving me crazy for a while... I stopped focussing on them barking and thanking the Universe/God for the peace and quiet that I so enjoy... I am now enjoying peace and quiet for the first time in a long time. By the way I was thanking the universe for the dogs the whole while they were barking for the peace and quiet I wanted to create. I did not wait till they shut up to appreciate their peacefullness!

You need to start thanking God/Universe for the inner knowing and being able to hear it. Thank you for quieting the chatter of the egoic mind that is telling me to not listen. Also thank you for all the changes in my life that are coming from my Paths Modules!!!!! My feeling is that you are focussing on all the wrong things and you are creating exactly what you are focussed on, and not noticing the changes in your life. You are not hearing that voice that is probably yelling at you...

One more thing, spend sometime talking to your inner self, and ask yourself for forgiveness for not listening to it. Ask it to help guide you, and tell it you are trying to listen better now. Let it know that you are learning and ask yourself for patience. When we ignore our innerselves for too long sometimes they stop talking to us... Till we forgive ourselves for not listening.

Leave a comment:

• belle99
    replied
    Terry,

Good luck on the job! I am definitely pulling for you!

Pamela,

Miss talking to you! Yes I have still been sending light and love and I am getting better with practice! We have got to catch up, I am sure you are way ahead in your reading now!!!!!!

Grace,

This comment you made: "You do not need to know why you are having a "not so good" moment," is so true. I used to endlessly analyze why I was having crappy thoughts rather than just switching my focus to something that feels good to think about. Now this quick switch is getting easier. I also discovered some stuff and I'll write you privately.

Leave a comment:

• Pamela
    replied
    Kim hangs in there!

Hi again, Sweet Kim!

I never had one doubt in my mind that you will diligently continue on your quest and the fact that you meditate is a BIG Plus! And... I know that you continue to remember that there are ALWAYS setbacks along this path and that they arrive as opportunities to learn more and provide for us another reason to practice forgiveness.

But I forgot to mention before that you will LOVE LOVE LOVE your Theta session with Sharyn!!! She is absolutely AWESOME and I expect that she will help you immensly in many ways. She has such a gentle essence , yet her Theta healings are VERY POWERFUL !!! I have a feeling that after she works her magic with you, you will be "hearing" that divine inner voice that keeps eluding you lately! Please make sure you check back in after your session with her, okay? I am anxious to hear how it goes!

Okay...Here's some more of that Love for you, Honey!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Hi Pamela

Ahhh, you are such a sweetie. You must be picking up on me as I seem to have no tuner! LOL

I have tried the Unconditional Love module, but to be honest I've not felt much on any of my modules, which is part of where my belief of being "clogged" is coming from too... that frustration of "why won't this (and this and this) work??" Right now I'm on Faith, Allow Healing, Increased Business, and Effective Goal Setting... I started on all but the Increased Business only about three weeks ago, but maybe I can switch out that for Unconditional Love...

I bought a set of Doreen Virtue oracle cards the other day to help me with hearing/feeling guidance, but I can't even get a feeling of when to stop shuffling the cards! I'm thinking okay... anytime now.... waiting to feel or hear something here about when to stop shuffling but not getting anything... LOL It's funny but frustrating and I'm just not sure how to clear myself to even hear myself! I have no problem meditating, sending love, etc., but when I 'ask' myself something, for guidance or whatever, I just get back silence. Hmmm, not sure how I got on that topic...

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. You always inspire me and I will diligently continue on my quest regardless of the apparent setbacks!

Kim

Leave a comment:

• Pamela
    replied
    For Kim...

Hi Dear Kim...

I think this might be another one of those synchronistic moments that just happened between you and me where we were both thinking on similar lines. I was just looking to this thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...nths-love.html and remembering almost a year ago when I was feeling that similar fear energy you describe and then tried out the Unconditional Love module which really helped me with that. I no sooner finished looking to that thread and I saw this post from you, so I wanted to jump in here and ask if you have tried it yet.

I know just what you mean by feeling "clogged" with fear, but the Unconditional Love module managed to eliminate that funny feeling I was having in the pit of my stomach so many months ago and I figured that once that was gone, the module had done all I needed it to do. So after a few months of it, I switched to something else and have recently switched back and now I see that it offers even MORE than I expected!!! After reading the books by Klause Joehle, I wanted to amp up the power of sending Love and I am overwhelmed by how transforming this module is in so many ways! GONE are ALL those feelings of fear (Oh...They were so terrible! ) and the feelings of Love and Light are more and more consistant...Even if I get my knickers in a twist about something, I manage to recognize my misperception within minutes and my thoughts immediately begin to be replaced by those of my divinity and infinite, loving power. Thus the sending of Love is becoming easier than ever! I am also experiencing the Faith module and, as you know, working my way through A Course In Miracles, so it could be that this combo-plate is causing all this blessed magic, but since you have a general knowlege of ACIM and are so obviously diligent in your inner growth, I am thinking that you might greatly benefit by adding this fabulous module to your theater at this time! It really IS Awesome!!!

In the meantime, I want you to know that I am sending you and your family, as well as your finances MUCH Love!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela; 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Here I go again.

Hi again. I'm feeling the need to post because I think I need some help clearing some fear energy. I'm doing the sending love like in Klaus' books and feeling really good while I'm doing that, it's all seemingly going well in that regard, but it's not translating in my experience at all yet. I almost feel like I'm 'clogged' with many fears, even though while I'm sending love I don't feel like that at all.

I'm having business and financial difficulties again, which is so hard to 'ignore', and those bring me back to the fear-based feelings. Even though I'm diligently focusing on what I 'should' be, it feels like there's some undercurrent going on that I can't get rid of regardless of what I do. I've booked a Theta session with Sharyn in a couple of weeks so I'm excited about that, but in the meantime can anyone tell me if they get the same sense. I have this belief that I'm sabotoging myself or at least have this undercurrent of fear, yet perhaps that belief is what is causing it to begin with... How do I convince myself once and for all, at a subconscious level, of what I choose to believe? I guess that's the big question though, hey - why we're all here?!

I KNOW that I create what I think/feel/say, and I feel like I'm thinking/saying/feeling the 'right' things, yet here I still am in the thick of it.

Okay, I at least feel better having gotten that out! Thanks for not only giving advice, but also being my sounding board!

Kim

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Thank you, Grace.

For the information about the 7th chakra. It's interesting to watch him from a new perspective... I'm still surprised though as between him and my other son, I always felt he was more open as he's the one that always seems to quickly 'get' some of these things that I talk about. For example, he jumped onto sending love when I described it to him and immediately set out to try to do it. My other son, on the other hand, is extremely intellectual and wasn't particularly interested... Oh well, I'll let it go and just focus on my intentions rather than intellectualizing it too much!

Thank you also for all your amazing wisdom in the other posts too. I lap it up!

Kim

Leave a comment:

• tezzaa
    replied
    Thanks

Thanks Glenn, Doug and Sallyjane,

Doug, I like the question "Can it get any better than this?" that really resonates with me, I been saying it all day, thanks for that.

Sallyjane, I have been reading the books by Klaus they are amazing. I'm sending love out as much as I can these days!! I'll also take a look at Moria's post about Money. The e-book you mentioned; if I send you a PM with my e-mail addy could you email it to me?

Love and Light

Terry

Leave a comment:

• heat_georgia
    replied
    sallyjane

Thank you sooo much. I really appreciate your feedback.
    I the reason why i was crying so much the other day, was because i am not ready to let this person go. i understand the poem. it makes perfect sense. its just that i may not be there yet. infact.. i went to see someone that day, someone to talk to. there is this awesome little spiritual book store in Santa Barbara. They have tarot readings and stuff like that too. So i went there to get a reading, but the lady was clairvoyent, not a card reader. she told me alot of things that were really true, and my understanding of things has improved greatly. she just kept saying...step back...step back. she said i didnt need to let go, but to step back. maybe i just needed to hear it that way...i dont know, but i felt a whole lot better. she also mentioned my art which i have been having trouble with. she said that i just needed to go crazy. not to try to make things perfect, but to just let my emotions flow out. i'm still feeling a little inhibited, but i will try it, and see what happens.

thanks for all your advice!!!! lots of love!!!
    heather

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Heather

This may seem weird, but both Doug and I have found it extremely helpful... We posted it above to TESSA, but I think it will really help you too.

Ask the question (no matter how bad it may seem or how good it may seem) "Can it get any better than this?" It will change the way you look at the world, men, everything, and it will change what you create in your life.

It has been very beneficial to me, as it is helping me to appreciate where I live now, so I can move to where I want to live! I have to always be focussed on gratitude and love because when I am focussed on what I don't want, then I am creating more of what I don't want! I have to say since I started the whole love and sending love and then the question and and and... I am starting to manifest all kinds of cool stuff into my life!

Lately I have been manifesting a whole new wardrobe to go with my new skinnier body. I have a new pair of designer jeans and a pair pants by the same designer (paid 2 dollars for them) and today it was a new pair of boots for under 10 dollars! That is just plus the money to buy my daughter birthday gifts for her Birthday next week! Life is sooo Good! Can it get any better than this! I am possitive I just heard the Universe say "Just wait sweetheart".

Very exciting stuff! Just remember that you are just as powerful at this manifesting and creating as I am, as Grace is, and everyone else here... And you are the one who gets to choose what you create, so start focussing on the most gorgeous, handsome, sweetheart you can possibly imagine... See him sitting next to you everywhere you go... Opening doors for you, and taking you anywhere you want to go... Start creating your Prince!

Make him real... He will manifest before your eyes soon enough!!! In the meantime work on LOVING YOURSELF! Build your love center and send out as much love as you can! This will heal all that old baggage, and help you forgive yourself! Ask the LOVE to take it all away from you cause you don't need it anymore!

Now comes the hard part... Let the other guy go! There is a favorite poem I grew up with:

Johnathon Livingston Seagul
    If you love something
    Let it go

If it comes back to you
    It is yours

If it does not come back to you
    It never was

It seems shorter now than I remember it being but the truth is there. Let him go, and let him go with no agenda to get him back. It may not be you as much as him, as it may be that he is not ready to allow love in. So it is time to move on, and let it go and start focusing on that Handsome Gorgeous hot guy... Actually focus on what is most important to you. What makes a guy gorgeous and hot to me is what is on the inside not on the outside... Although I have to say there is something special about a guy who rides up on a horse in a cowboy hat

Well sweety, I will be sending you lots of love and filling your heart with love tonight!!!! Healing love to heal a broken heart... You can do the same with growing your love center!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• heat_georgia
    replied
    thank you grace!

Thank you so much! You are very wise!

Its true... its still a process for me to remember that i am creating all the time whether i realize it or not....and it is true that i get really upset when i realize that i have created something that i am unhappy with. i just dont know where the deep pain, and sadness is coming from sometimes. i really have been working on filling myself with love, and sending that love out to others. it feels really nice, and is very helpful. there are just times when it feels like too much for me to let go. i'm still learning, and i'm beginning to feel like that is what relationships, especially this one is about. reflections, projections, understanding, and of course feeling more connected to god.
    i do feel that i am becomming more connected.

anyway.... thank you so much for the way you put things....and all your advice. i really feel suported here.
    heather

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Doug View Post
    This job really feels right , in fact it's a job that I was going to apply for before I had my "Faux Pas" last time round.

Any corrections, prayers, positive intentions, love, light sent my way (by anyone reading this) to help me at the interview will be gratefully accepted and returned with interest!!!!!!

Love and Light xx
    Terry

Hey Terry!
    Send Love to the workplace where you'll be!! With a smile on your face, keep asking yourself this question, "Can it get any better than this?" I'm psyched for you and your job. (that question is working for me)
    Why is this happening now?? Because you're Ready for IT!!!

Way to go!
    Love & Light back atcha,

Doug
    Doug you are sooooo RIGHT! The question "Can it get any better than this?" is just an awesome question! It is working so awesomely for me too! You know the real power in it is that it puts you in a place of total gratitude with where you are, and then invites the Universe to make it even better! One thing, no matter how good it gets... don't say "it can't get better than this!" cause then the Universe will say "OK" and it won't!

Sending love to the employer who is interviewing you on Thursday is exactly what I was going to recommend also! To send love go into a meditative state, and first focus on growing you love center within you. This is important cause you will fall in love with yourself, and then you can send out the love to the employer... I would recomend reading the Klaus Books "Living on Love if you have not yet!

Also I am finding that looking at what money looks like to you has imensely helped me. Sending money love is also important... Moria posted an article on "If money were a person what would Money look like to you?" Good read and I have found it interesting... Since this is not just a career, but also the way you will live and how much you will get paid, I thought it would be a good fit for you. I have also an e book that Moria shared with me (with Authors aproval to share it), so I can share it with you too.

OMG! This got long... Sorry...

Love Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

Working...
X