Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Jane and I must have gotten the same stomach thing

"Grace, I need some corrections on my stomach... It has been upset all day and now I feel really sick as in getting sick. It is the middle of the night and I have been up sitting by the toilet thinking something was going to come up... Please help with this!

thank you in advance
    Sallyjane"

I have been out for three days - feeling sick to my stomach and a weird headache. It caught me totally off guard. Still feeling a little off, but grateful to be able to function today more than yesterday.

Sally Jane I hope you are feeling better. I am wrapping you in a blanket of love.

Love,

Maura
    Maura

http://www.pathstosecret.com

Comment

• Grace

Sorry!! I have anxiety this morning. I don't know why I've been having anxiety the past couple of mornings. Can you help me with that? Thank you again!
      With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
      Christine

Comment

• For Raindancer!

Originally posted by Raindancer View Post
        Hi Grace!

Just dropped by to say, "YOu are totally AWESOME!!!"

Thanks to PATHs and all on this thread and the whole forum and everyone and all that IS!!!!

Love, Light and Gratitude,
        Raindancer

Much Love and Gratitude Right back at YOU!!
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For SallyJane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
          Grace, I need some corrections on my stomach... It has been upset all day and now I feel really sick as in getting sick. It is the middle of the night and I have been up sitting by the toilet thinking something was going to come up... Please help with this!

thank you in advance
          Sallyjane
          Hi Sallyjane,

You and I are also chatting on my Facebook Fan club Page

I know you are feeling better, but I also wanted to remind you of the upward spiral that we go through when we consciously aspire to great heights. Becoming more and more aware of our immensity also means recognizing the limitation we impose upon ourselves.

There are times that we "punish" ourselves for perceiving that we have made mistakes in choosing direction. At times we find ourselves in experiences that we judge as "not good" and so we begin to allow the ego/mind to rant and rave. This can be very subtle and often unconscious.

This in turn, if left unchecked, can lead to pain and suffering of all kinds. So Remember to Forgive yourself. This is a MUST! Along with focusing on the feeling of Gratitude. It is important also to remember that you must forgive not only the smallest things, but what you perceive as the biggest as well. I am speaking here of how you perceive yourself more than how you perceive others.

The beauty of this thread, is that all that read, and post, receive the Chinese Energetic Medicine Corrections that I make for each individual poster, and for all viewing.(Thank you for your fabulous Posts Sallyjane)

I work on this group and now will do the same for the currently small group I have on my Facebook Fan Club page. I plan to have fun with this additional group, we will play more with the Truth. We are all ONE. More to tell later.

You are Powerful beyond measure Sallyjane!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For ChristineG!

Originally posted by Christine G. View Post
            I can't seem to quiet my mind of a song that won't leave my head. I've been doing lots of meditations but it still comes up. I switch it with a song that lifts me up but somehow it keeps coming up. Can you recommend something to me pls? Thank you!!

Hi Christine!

Yes "ear-worms" can be challenging! As I make corrections, what comes forward quickly is to pick the words apart, one at a time, and perceive the song on another level. Your ego/mind may give it one meaning, but look and see if there may be another Higher level meaning to the words, and the song as a whole.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For the Fabulous Pamela!

Originally posted by Pamela View Post
              Holy Moly, Christine!!!

I have the exact same issue and it has been going on for a WHOLE YEAR!!! And it isn't some song that I particularly like either!!! In fact...I have no clue where it came from because until it decided to make my mind it's new home, I NEVER even heard it before!!!

So Grace...when you make those corrections for Christine, please include me in on them, okay Honey? Thanks SO Much!!!

With Much Love, Gratitude and Gentle Blessings,

Pamela

Fabulous Pamela!

Yes I have included you on the corrections, and I want you to follow the same advice I have given Christine. There is a message there for the both of you to decipher. Only you can do this. I am making corrections for this to happen effortlessly as well what else come forward.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For ChristineG!

Can you make corrections for me again pls, I feel down Thank you!

Beautiful Christine!

I have already been making corrections for you. Please keep me posted on how you are feeling. You seem to be going from 3 to 8 often (1 being "not good" and 10 being perfect) So I would like very much to get a stronger level of Neutrality within you. You have had many "triggers". Colors, words, songs, sayings, etc that trigger you to feel sad. This will pass, it will only make you stronger. Although going through it does not feel good.

Remember you are not alone. You are part of the whole. Immense Power within you.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Maura!

Originally posted by Moneyhon View Post
                  Sally Jane and I must have gotten the same stomach thing

"Grace, I need some corrections on my stomach... It has been upset all day and now I feel really sick as in getting sick. It is the middle of the night and I have been up sitting by the toilet thinking something was going to come up... Please help with this!

thank you in advance
                  Sallyjane"

I have been out for three days - feeling sick to my stomach and a weird headache. It caught me totally off guard. Still feeling a little off, but grateful to be able to function today more than yesterday.

Sally Jane I hope you are feeling better. I am wrapping you in a blanket of love.

Love,

Maura
                  Hi Maura!

This is all very interesting, once again it is due to financial issues. I am not surprised but aroused as to the amount of people that are resonating with the economy. I am making corrections for you Maura, but please keep me posted.

I will take this moment to give some thoughts that will assist the many that are viewing this thread and picking up on the fear of the collective consciousness (the masses).

Throughout time, and it does not matter in what type of Economy the people were experiencing, Millionaires have been born. It is not the outer world that dictates how you live your life, but your inner world. The degree in which you Love yourself, and the degree in which you feel gratitude is what dictates what life you will live.

Begin Now being grateful for anything you can think of that makes you smile, laugh, and enjoy!

The moment you feel anxiety or fear for anything, stop and practice the feeling of Gratitude. If you believe this is just too simple and will not work, then think again. Love is all there is, and Gratitude is the Magnet that pulls from the aether that which makes you feel even more grateful for the LOVE that is YOU!

If there is anything that I can impress upon you more, It is the feeling of Gratitude as a power that will bring you Miracles upon Miracles!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For ChristineG!

Sorry!! I have anxiety this morning. I don't know why I've been having anxiety the past couple of mornings. Can you help me with that? Thank you again!

Hi Christine!

No need to apologize! Ego/mind attacks are a part of this Dualistic Reality we live in, and to be experienced as opportunities!

The Anxiety you have recently experienced is due to a core issue of "Fear of the Future". There are many smaller issues involved but not worth mentioning, and getting results (peace) for you is all I am concerned with.

Thank you for posting Christine, you have no idea how many people are being assisted by your posts! I am grateful for you!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Ummmm...

Ummmm...Grace...

My song doesn't have words... It's just this weird little tune that plays over and over and over......

But Thanks for the corrections, Honey!

With Much Love and Gentle Blessings,

Pamela
                      My PATHS Website
                      My Art Website
                      My Paintings As Prints
                      My Facebook

Comment

• For the Fabulous Pamela!

Fabulous Pamela!

Music may not have words, but it does have resonance. Which is a language all on its own. It is true that this tune does not test strong with you, but what word would you give this re-playing tune in your head if you could give it one? I test strong with the word "doubt". I thank you so much for posting, as you are one of the few that I talk with on cell often, so I know you are doing this to assist others.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you for the corrections I feel a bit better, but my stomach is still giving me issues.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          Hi Maura!

This is all very interesting, once again it is due to financial issues. I am not surprised but aroused as to the amount of people that are resonating with the economy. I am making corrections for you Maura, but please keep me posted.

I will take this moment to give some thoughts that will assist the many that are viewing this thread and picking up on the fear of the collective consciousness (the masses).

I can really see myself in what you said here and in another post regarding picking up stuff from the collective consciousness. Between the collective consciousness, the direct sitautions at my work (layoffs and restructing) and with my husband looking for work, I seem to be doing fine, even sometimes great and then wham, I get knocked for a loop. I think my husband energy around his difficulty finding a job and the lose of control at my work (for me) due to the restructing have been the most difficult.

I do think the ego is fighting back and wanting the control that fear gives it. If that makes sense. I keep on focusing on love and gratitude and it helps me keep going.

I want to say I really appreciate all that you do here and give to us so freely and compassionately.

Much love and gratitude for you Grace.

Love,

Maura

P.S. Congratulations on being an aunt again.
                          Last edited by Moneyhon; 02-20-2009, 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling
                          Maura

http://www.pathstosecret.com

Comment

• Hi Grace~

I don't know if I need corrections, advice or a looong trip....
                            Things are going good to ok, some things are going wonderful, I'm doing the things I'm supposed to...
                            but I can't believe how edgy, antsy and dissatisfied i feel !!!

Things aren't changing nearly as fast as I'd like i know its because of very old blockages i haven't totally cleared, but I think I've peeled down to bare bones of them. I'm frustrated b/c I feel i should be able to get to this new place I've been longing for in one fell swoop...which I should! but I don't know how!
                            aaahh!!!

please help!!!! I feel like my own majick wand is so close...and yet so far!!!
                            I feel like my mind should be able to overcome this.

thanks so much dear Grace...and all the other wonderful folks here
                            xoxo
                            nancy
                            Life in Balance Ayurveda
                            www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Hi again. Thanks Grace for responding about Kyle's camera and our colds. We've not heard anything about the camera though. Do you have any feelings about it?

I've managed to pretty much kick my cold and neither my kids or husband ended up with it , just my parents have the "worst cold of their lives". My stepdad is stubborn and grumpy so I'm not surprised he got it, but not so sure about my mom... though she's very much a martyr type so that may not be helping. I found apple cider vinegar worked great for me as well, if anyone here needs any extras to help kick something.

I wanted to ask for corrections also on anxiety, which I see is a bit common here lately... I'm usually pretty good during the day and I really don't feel stressed at all, but I'm waking up in the morning feeling grumpy and somewhat anxious. It seems to be stemming from finances and also feeling overwhelmed by the things I need to do in a day, so as soon as I wake up I'm instantly thinking about what I need to get done first, how is this getting paid for, etc.; yet as the day goes on I don't think like that. I don't fall asleep worrying either, so I'm not sure where it comes from. I'd like to start the morning with gratitude and some visualizing my day, etc., but I can't seem to get out of those feelings until I get up and started with everything.

One other thing, we're looking at hiring a new stylist but after we've said yes to hiring her (but before she's started), I've come across some rather unsettling information about her in that she may not be the most stable of people! Can you give me any thoughts you have? We may have another one we can hire instead, but she will take some coaxing via a sign-on bonus as she already has a job, whereas this other one came to us looking... Anyone have any feelings on this?? We need to hire someone ASAP...

Thank you for your help!
                              Kim

Comment

• Hey Everyone!

Holy Moly has it been a week for me! I started my new job which by the way is starting to change my financial situation and I am working with some neat people! One of them I have not met is a reiki healer, and energetic too. She is as excited about me coming onto the team as I am her being on the team! I am noticing myself starting to meet and attract an abundance of friends! This is soooo awesome!

I am seeing an abundance in all areas of my life... Even in the number of jobs I have!

I could use some corrections for me and my house... I need for it to come together in an organized manner for an inspection with housing authority! well and then that i keep it that way! for me!

blessings Sj

Comment

Working...
                                X