Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Ayurved!

Originally posted by Ayurved View Post
    Grace good luck with your super bowl project and many blessings!

I'm asking for all and any good energies for my daughter....she is sick again, or not getting better with her tummy troubles. I have been giving her gobs of treatments, prayers ect. Blood tests and xrays show nothing amiss.

Grace, you had mentioned before that her problem was related to stress from kids at school, and that is exactly right. I had her jyotish chart done and although she is a capricorn....she has 4 major things incl rising in Pisces, so is very sensitive (knew that!) and it goes straight to her gut.

She's getting marma treatments, warm herbalized oil massage, special creams on tummy and liver, medicine in her water, facial and head marma massage, essentail oils, really nice food. I get her feeling good and then get a call from her dad she's sick again.

I would love to hear if you pick up on anything.....we talk a lot about not taking things in when they're negative, positive thinking, she knows meditation. (she just turned 12). I also know its connected to her hormones.

Thanks so much!!!
    I'm used to seeing her so energetic and happy....its got me so worried!!!

Nancy
    Hi Ayurved!

I am working on your daughter's Emotional Body, Mental, and Spiritual bodies. Her Physical Body tests strong which is good. I will do more corrections on her not "picking up on other people's energies that don't serve her". It is not as bad as it seems, even though I know you are worried. I will make corrections for you too, worrying does not serve you or your daughter. Seeing her perfectly healthy in your minds eye, is what you need to focus on. "Fake it till you make it" as they say! The dis-ease is truly the Illusion here. Thank you for posting!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For ChristineG!

Originally posted by Christine G. View Post
      I'm doing better thanks Grace!!! Staying happy and feeling good

Hi Christine!

I have been checking in on you daily! Thank you so much for posting, I love getting confirmation of what I have already muscle tested. It brings a Hugh smile to my face!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• I have had tremendous interest in CEM through the work that I've seen Grace do here and I have had a desire to similarly serve humankind and All that Is through the practice. I have taken Matrix level one and two and will be taking level three this weekend which I am most excited about! Last week, on the Matrix forum, someone posted about a modality that is taught by a certified Yuen master teacher that is a Yuen method based home study course. This method is called Into this Moment and is by Barbara Robins. I purchased her home study course the other day and have been just thrilled with it! I have so appreciated learning about and experiencing the benefits that Grace has shared here and it is a delight to have such easy access to learn the modality for myself in an inexpensive and convenient manner. I had been planning on travelling to do the workshops with Dr. Yuen and am feeling super abundant to have this home study course instead! It's neat too that there are testimonials of certified Yuen practitioners on her site commending her course. If you're interested you can check out the site:

Into This Moment: Yuen Method Based Home Study, Sessions

Love, Light and Gratitude,
        Theresa

Comment

• For Raindancer!

Originally posted by Raindancer View Post
          I have had tremendous interest in CEM through the work that I've seen Grace do here and I have had a desire to similarly serve humankind and All that Is through the practice. I have taken Matrix level one and two and will be taking level three this weekend which I am most excited about! Last week, on the Matrix forum, someone posted about a modality that is taught by a certified Yuen master teacher that is a Yuen method based home study course. This method is called Into this Moment and is by Barbara Robins. I purchased her home study course the other day and have been just thrilled with it! I have so appreciated learning about and experiencing the benefits that Grace has shared here and it is a delight to have such easy access to learn the modality for myself in an inexpensive and convenient manner. I had been planning on travelling to do the workshops with Dr. Yuen and am feeling super abundant to have this home study course instead! It's neat too that there are testimonials of certified Yuen practitioners on her site commending her course. If you're interested you can check out the site:

Into This Moment: Yuen Method Based Home Study, Sessions

Theresa
          Hi Raindancer!

What an abundant find!!! This is Absolutely Fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this Link! Now so many more can learn Chinese Energetic Medicine! Together with the Paths Energetic Practitioner's Module
          that I helped Paths develop for the CEM portion, you will be moving at lightening speed like Yuen or Better!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace

Thank you for your wonderful corrections! It was funny, but for somereason I went into panick mode especially with the financial stuff! The funny thing is that it is already resolved and I am not short anymore! Isn't that an amazing result... Not even one day!

As far as the website challenge with the purple navigation button that was supposed to be green... Well it solved itself... I redesigned it with purple buttons, actually, I redesigned all the colors and I am much happier wiht the new site that I am now working on. The energy of it feels soooo much better!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• I would like to ask for any good energies or corrections. This week has been a hard one for me, after feeling great last week despite all that is happening. This week for some reason all the energy around the people who lost their jobs last week in the library, the 2 weeks of furlough that everyone is having to take, the forced transfer of a staff member to fill a vacancy, staff coming into my office in downright despair and my husband’s lost job seems to have taken a toll on me.

It is such a contrast to last week and how I felt happy, despite all the developments. I was able remained quite positive and upbeat.
              Any good thoughts would be appreciated. Actually, just coming here everyday has been very grounding for me. You guys are all so inspirational.

Maura
              Maura

http://www.pathstosecret.com

Comment

• For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                Thank you for your wonderful corrections! It was funny, but for some reason I went into panic mode especially with the financial stuff! The funny thing is that it is already resolved and I am not short anymore! Isn't that an amazing result... Not even one day!

As far as the website challenge with the purple navigation button that was supposed to be green... Well it solved itself... I redesigned it with purple buttons, actually, I redesigned all the colors and I am much happier wiht the new site that I am now working on. The energy of it feels soooo much better!

How wonderfully Fabulous you are!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Moneyhon!

Originally posted by Moneyhon View Post
                  I would like to ask for any good energies or corrections. This week has been a hard one for me, after feeling great last week despite all that is happening. This week for some reason all the energy around the people who lost their jobs last week in the library, the 2 weeks of furlough that everyone is having to take, the forced transfer of a staff member to fill a vacancy, staff coming into my office in downright despair and my husband’s lost job seems to have taken a toll on me.

It is such a contrast to last week and how I felt happy, despite all the developments. I was able remained quite positive and upbeat.
                  Any good thoughts would be appreciated. Actually, just coming here everyday has been very grounding for me. You guys are all so inspirational.

Maura
                  Hi Maura!

Change is challenging for most, you are great with change, which is the good news, the not so good, is that you are challenged by "people dumping on you".

Your energy is great, and so you attract those that "want" your light! Instead of them realizing that they, have infinite light at their disposal, they look to you to give it to them. You are ok with this until, you are not! So you feel drained. Usually when you are not ok with this, is because you have allowed the ego/mind to focus on fear. What your mind focuses on expands.

I have made the corrections for you to "not pick up" on other's feelings, and emotions, etc., and to stay neutral, even when it concerns the ones you love the most. It does not serve you or anyone to feel drained. It is important to feel at peace, no matter what the outer world reflects back to you.

Remember, the outer world is an illusion, a reflection of what you are vibrating at. When you see discomfort or dis-ease, look within, and feel the gratitude for your power. This will quickly shift your perception of the outer world into the Truth. In moments you can experience miracles upon miracles! There are no degree in miracles, small or large, they are the same thing, Love.

You are Light, the feeling of Light is Love. Light is an extension of God, Love is the projection of Light. All is ONE. Gratitude is the vibration that attracts more Love in your outer world. Gratitude is Love just as Happiness is the Flower of Gratitude.

So stay focused on what you are grateful for. In as many moments as possible stay focused on gratitude. Life is brief unless you stay focused on gratitude! When focused on gratitude, then life becomes infinitely Joyful!! I promise!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Jimmy Mack!

Originally posted by Jimmy Mack
                    Well written Advanced Theta Healing Practioner - Home and informative..........
                    Thanks so much.................Jimmy Mack
                    Hi Jimmy!

Wow, You are in Clearwater! We are practically neighbors! What a wonderful Theta website you have! I welcome you to this fabulous forum and wanted you to know we have a great Theta Healing Thread here too!

I am certain you know of this already but wanted to share again with all the viewers.

Thank you so much for posting and once again!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Maura

It is very nice to meet you! I am Sallyjane...

I will be sending you lots of LOVE today and tomorrow and forward on! Just know that a new door is opening for your husband! Something better is coming along. Most of our society is caught up in a fear based belief system, and so when things like you are talking about are taking place... Well fear is what sets in... They are always willing to share that too. Fear manifests things really fast, and never what we need or want....
                      Grace is right the only way to stay out of fear is Gratitude, and then more Gratitude! When I was living in the Shelter... Gratitude is what got me through and that same Gratitude and Love that comes naturally out of Gratitude manifested a home and jobs and a new life. A life that is soooo much more exciting and wonderful than any life I could have imagined when I was packing my bags and leaving my home to live in a shelter and get away from my X... OMG... I will send you lots of LOVE, but I have to go to work now!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        Hi Raindancer!

What an abundant find!!! This is Absolutely Fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this Link! Now so many more can learn Chinese Energetic Medicine! Together with the Paths Energetic Practitioner's Module
                        that I helped Paths develop for the CEM portion, you will be moving at lightening speed like Yuen or Better!!

Grace! I'm totally delighted and completely agree that so many more will now have the opportunity to learn what you are always so generous in sharing! And I have hugely appreciated the Paths Energetic Practitioner module as it has been helping me refine my skills and confidence level exponentially! What exciting wonderful times we live in to have so many opportunities for healing, growth and abundance individually and globally!!! And how blessed we all are to have this amazing technology that Paths has to offer; I am so grateful!!!

Raindancer

Comment

• Thank-you Grace!!! and everybody!

Thank-you Grace!!!! for I've felt the corrections for both Elizabeth and I!

I feel that this 'illness' of hers is really an evolutionary event for both of us! because our children are often our greatest teachers. Somehow, this matrix has opened up between us thats allowed me to talk to her in even deeper terms about who she is, and her connection to the Divine, that she needs to feel her connection to her Source and shine grounded from that point so nothing can disturb her. And that she needs to recognize who she is, a very old soul with something important to do here on earth, and more...but she was really able to soak it in. The other great advance for her is beginning to take ownership of her own needs, making a list of what foods that make her feel bad....even the ones which have been her 'favorites'! and insisting on ones that make her tummy happy, even when not at home.

I'm soooo grateful for the leaps and bounds of growth I've experienced since starting on PATHS last summer, yes I was ready and it was that time for me, but that's why PATHS came and plopped its good self on my doorstep....and I'm so grateful it has come to the point where the benefits can spill out into the lives of those I love. At least half of my evolution has come from this wonderful forum, and the beautiful souls that keep coming on board and sharing their luminous awesomeness!!!!
                          being such an inspiration to me and I can't believe the fabulous gifts and resources I've received here!!!!
                          So, thank-you, Thank-you , thank-you everybody!!!!!
                          Its all really good!

In Immense Love & Gratitude,
                          Nancy (and Liz!)
                          Life in Balance Ayurveda
                          www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• HI

hi , i haven't posted on this thread or even read this thread for about 8 months i guess i wasn't supposed to be.

i just wanted to say two things..
                            i am really enjoying the catch up reading i am doing.. emecily..
                            and,
                            i just skyped Grace earlier today about somethings that aretotally falling in plcae with the page i am on now.. WOW
                            kinda love it when that happens.

i am page 59 post #1763.
                            "These past few days, as I proceeded to make corrections on the individual issues of the most recent posts, I was impressed with the fact that all were resonating with one main core issue! The emotional body kept coming up weak for each one, and the main core issue was Confusion, and the attached smaller issues were all stemming from this. For example, if you feel any sense of fear, it leads to confusion, and when you feel frustration it also leads to confusion, etc.

It looks like this:

Fear<-> confusion
                            Frustration<-> confusion
                            Confusion<-> Anger
                            Confusion<-> guilt
                            Confusion<-> Sadness

I am still making individual corrections (for those that have posted) and group corrections (for those that are viewing) for this core issue of confusion, but in order to help all of you understand, I will give you an analogy.

The ego/mind is like a rubber band. It wants you to believe that you are bound by this rubber band. As you grow in Consciousness, you begin to "stretch" this rubber band. In the beginning, you realize that you can stretch this rubber band (this limiting belief that you have no power), BUT, because the Ego/mind has such cunning ways of fooling you, you stretch the rubber band, and when you least expect it, the rubber band snaps back, and pulls you back into old limiting beliefs, and old habits (temptation).

Now, your faith in yourself starts to take hold, because of tools you begin using(such as Paths, Cem, Matrix, Theta,and so much more) and so you choose to stretch your mind again, because you just "Know" that there is more that you are not aware of yet. (mysteries of the Universe)

Now, you become elated because you realize, and experience a greater stretching of this old Yucky Rubber band, and the resulting wonderful feelings of Freedom, BUT, the rubber band wins momentarily again and snaps you back to your old ways of thinking and being. You begin to doubt, and CONFUSION sets in once again, but it feels as if the "snap back" this time is worse.

This is because the Ego/Mind is REALLY trying to not DIE! Now I want to pause here and explain this phenomenon. The higher you raise your consciousness (according to Hawkins 1 being the level of consciousness of shame, despising, miserable, humiliation, and elimination, and 1000 being, Self, Is-ness, Enlightenment, Ineffable, and Pure Consciousness) the more the "snap-back".

In other words you can not afford to focus on anything you perceive as "not good"!! The higher your consciousness the more instantly you will manifest what is in your Mind! Good or Not Good! Get it? God/Universe does not Judge! You will attract always what you are BEING, good or not good!! Your Mind creates it all. Your thinking is part of your Mind power, conscious, sub-conscious, and super-conscious! Super-Conscious Mind being that part of you with immense Faith that KNOWS that it is within the Mind of God.

Now here comes the GREAT part and the TRUTH! (Al's question) This rubber band (ego/mind) is an ILLUSION! All you have to do is stretch it to the point that you snap it!! Once snapped, YOU ARE FREE!! The beauty of it all is, you were never bound by it to begin with!! What is also fabulous, is that there are those, that intuitively know this (even from birth) and don't even push against the rubber band until it snaps, they are aware of the knife, or scissors in their possession and they simply cut the rubber band instantly! What is the symbolism of the knife and scissors? It is FAITH!!

Now, the next question is, Why am I creating snap-backs when I know the truth? Until you have transcended your ego/mind, you will perceive snap-backs. You must realize these snap-backs are wonderful opportunities to forgive yourself and others. To KNOW that you are truly Free, and that these snap backs, are the last attempts and temptations of the Ego/Mind to force you to believe in Dualism.

This Confusion stems from Dualism, the belief in Good and Not Good. Stop investing your magnificent energies on Dualism. You are More than this projected Reality! YOU are CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS! The ONE BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER! AN EXTENSION OF GOD, AND THE LIGHT OF THIS WORLD.

This Knowing will alleviate all the sins of this world. "Sin" meaning, the belief that you are separate from God. You have ALL, because you are ALL! This also alleviates the need to desire anything, because you ARE everything! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!

When ever you see with your physical eyes anything in the outer world that you perceive as "not good", think again. This is a projection of what you are putting out there, so that you don't have to take responsibility for. There is only ONE, and We are creating it all as ONE. I ask you to take responsibility for this created reality, because YOU are the LIGHT that makes you able to see/perceive anything. Focus the ONE MIND/YOUR MIND on the TRUTH that will set you FREE! LOVE/LIGHT IS ALL THERE IS
                            ."

in all honestly i have only read to the fear and confusion part so far, but was inspired to post about how significant reading this is, and how much i am enjoying this...
                            i am resinating with the posts on this page alot.

Love and Light
                            Adrienne
                            Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• For Ayurved!

Originally posted by Ayurved View Post
                              Thank-you Grace!!!! for I've felt the corrections for both Elizabeth and I!

I feel that this 'illness' of hers is really an evolutionary event for both of us! because our children are often our greatest teachers. Somehow, this matrix has opened up between us thats allowed me to talk to her in even deeper terms about who she is, and her connection to the Divine, that she needs to feel her connection to her Source and shine grounded from that point so nothing can disturb her. And that she needs to recognize who she is, a very old soul with something important to do here on earth, and more...but she was really able to soak it in. The other great advance for her is beginning to take ownership of her own needs, making a list of what foods that make her feel bad....even the ones which have been her 'favorites'! and insisting on ones that make her tummy happy, even when not at home.

I'm soooo grateful for the leaps and bounds of growth I've experienced since starting on PATHS last summer, yes I was ready and it was that time for me, but that's why PATHS came and plopped its good self on my doorstep....and I'm so grateful it has come to the point where the benefits can spill out into the lives of those I love. At least half of my evolution has come from this wonderful forum, and the beautiful souls that keep coming on board and sharing their luminous awesomeness!!!!
                              being such an inspiration to me and I can't believe the fabulous gifts and resources I've received here!!!!
                              So, thank-you, Thank-you , thank-you everybody!!!!!
                              Its all really good!

In Immense Love & Gratitude,
                              Nancy (and Liz!)
                              Hi Nancy!

Right on!! You are absolutely Correct! Thank you for this fabulous post! I am grateful for the Amazing Changes in my life too!! Life is Absolutely Fabulous and it keeps getting better and better!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Adrienne!

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                                hi , i haven't posted on this thread or even read this thread for about 8 months i guess i wasn't supposed to be.

i just wanted to say two things..
                                i am really enjoying the catch up reading i am doing.. immensely..
                                and,
                                i just skyped Grace earlier today about somethings that are totally falling in place with the page i am on now.. WOW
                                kinda love it when that happens.

i am page 59 post #1763.
                                "These past few days, as I proceeded to make corrections on the individual issues of the most recent posts, I was impressed with the fact that all were resonating with one main core issue! The emotional body kept coming up weak for each one, and the main core issue was Confusion, and the attached smaller issues were all stemming from this. For example, if you feel any sense of fear, it leads to confusion, and when you feel frustration it also leads to confusion, etc.

It looks like this:

Fear<-> confusion
                                Frustration<-> confusion
                                Confusion<-> Anger
                                Confusion<-> guilt
                                Confusion<-> Sadness

I am still making individual corrections (for those that have posted) and group corrections (for those that are viewing) for this core issue of confusion, but in order to help all of you understand, I will give you an analogy.

The ego/mind is like a rubber band. It wants you to believe that you are bound by this rubber band. As you grow in Consciousness, you begin to "stretch" this rubber band. In the beginning, you realize that you can stretch this rubber band (this limiting belief that you have no power), BUT, because the Ego/mind has such cunning ways of fooling you, you stretch the rubber band, and when you least expect it, the rubber band snaps back, and pulls you back into old limiting beliefs, and old habits (temptation).

Now, your faith in yourself starts to take hold, because of tools you begin using(such as Paths, Cem, Matrix, Theta,and so much more) and so you choose to stretch your mind again, because you just "Know" that there is more that you are not aware of yet. (mysteries of the Universe)

Now, you become elated because you realize, and experience a greater stretching of this old Yucky Rubber band, and the resulting wonderful feelings of Freedom, BUT, the rubber band wins momentarily again and snaps you back to your old ways of thinking and being. You begin to doubt, and CONFUSION sets in once again, but it feels as if the "snap back" this time is worse.

This is because the Ego/Mind is REALLY trying to not DIE! Now I want to pause here and explain this phenomenon. The higher you raise your consciousness (according to Hawkins 1 being the level of consciousness of shame, despising, miserable, humiliation, and elimination, and 1000 being, Self, Is-ness, Enlightenment, Ineffable, and Pure Consciousness) the more the "snap-back".

In other words you can not afford to focus on anything you perceive as "not good"!! The higher your consciousness the more instantly you will manifest what is in your Mind! Good or Not Good! Get it? God/Universe does not Judge! You will attract always what you are BEING, good or not good!! Your Mind creates it all. Your thinking is part of your Mind power, conscious, sub-conscious, and super-conscious! Super-Conscious Mind being that part of you with immense Faith that KNOWS that it is within the Mind of God.

Now here comes the GREAT part and the TRUTH! (Al's question) This rubber band (ego/mind) is an ILLUSION! All you have to do is stretch it to the point that you snap it!! Once snapped, YOU ARE FREE!! The beauty of it all is, you were never bound by it to begin with!! What is also fabulous, is that there are those, that intuitively know this (even from birth) and don't even push against the rubber band until it snaps, they are aware of the knife, or scissors in their possession and they simply cut the rubber band instantly! What is the symbolism of the knife and scissors? It is FAITH!!

Now, the next question is, Why am I creating snap-backs when I know the truth? Until you have transcended your ego/mind, you will perceive snap-backs. You must realize these snap-backs are wonderful opportunities to forgive yourself and others. To KNOW that you are truly Free, and that these snap backs, are the last attempts and temptations of the Ego/Mind to force you to believe in Dualism.

This Confusion stems from Dualism, the belief in Good and Not Good. Stop investing your magnificent energies on Dualism. You are More than this projected Reality! YOU are CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS! The ONE BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER! AN EXTENSION OF GOD, AND THE LIGHT OF THIS WORLD.

This Knowing will alleviate all the sins of this world. "Sin" meaning, the belief that you are separate from God. You have ALL, because you are ALL! This also alleviates the need to desire anything, because you ARE everything! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!

When ever you see with your physical eyes anything in the outer world that you perceive as "not good", think again. This is a projection of what you are putting out there, so that you don't have to take responsibility for. There is only ONE, and We are creating it all as ONE. I ask you to take responsibility for this created reality, because YOU are the LIGHT that makes you able to see/perceive anything. Focus the ONE MIND/YOUR MIND on the TRUTH that will set you FREE! LOVE/LIGHT IS ALL THERE IS
                                ."

in all honestly i have only read to the fear and confusion part so far, but was inspired to post about how significant reading this is, and how much i am enjoying this...
                                i am resonating with the posts on this page a lot.

Love and Light
                                Adrienne
                                Hi Adrienne!
                                Thank you for your beautiful words! Currently as of Today there are 107 pages and over 1000 requests that I have made over 1000 posts replying back to. It is truly a book now. Yet if you can make your way through reading all the posts, YOU WILL pick up on all the Chinese Energetic Medicine Corrections I have made, and all the Love that exudes from everyone here! This goes for the Group Corrections I make on many common issues, such as health, wealth, and abundance, etc to individual issues from others you resonate with.

Time is an illusion, it is all happening NOW! There is no separation, we are all ONE. What I do for another, I do for myself, and what I do for myself, I do for all. This is why I stay committed to my goal. To inspire all to become Self Realized. To know the Magnificence that is within! To be at PEACE as ONE.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X