Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An update

And I thought I'd give an update while I'm posting.

A while back I'd posted about my son still having accidents. I'm ecstatic to report he is very rarely having accidents both during the day and at night. Maybe once a month now at the most! That is huge as it was going on multiple times a day and night. The really amazing thing is it immediately transformed the very next day after I did a "sending love to your children" meditation I found on the Klaus Joehle web site.

Another development is my staff situation. I'm very happy to say I have my total dream staff now, going on about 4-5 months now. They are exactly what I have intended, and one of them is in process of training to be our manager. Every time I've needed someone new (we have one about to go off on maternity leave for example), another one has applied that has been perfect. Another truly amazing example of how this works!

My store isn't quite there yet, but almost. With the staff turnaround I think it's on it's way. We are on the verge of breaking even so there is a bit of work to do there still...

The personal things I'm working on are still in progress. I've noticed changes in how I react to situations though, I'm much more confident and am far less likely to get reactive if a negative situation comes up. I have more patience with my kids as well (and my husband LOL).

Anyway, just thought I'd share an update since I've posted many "please help" posts on here in the past!

Blessings.
    Kim

Comment

• Thank you!

Thank you all!!! For all your kind words and confirmations! I know I am on the right track!

Grace, I just love you as my friend and just love synchronizing with you in Healing! When I first started here on this forum, I did not even think I was worthy of posting on your thread or that anyone would want to help me... Let alone believe that I too am a HEALER! I also did not believe that I could turn my passion / art into my a full time method of love creation thing (as I have come to know that everything is LOVE and so money is also JUST LOVE! There is no physicalness to it, instead it is money is just how we organize the smallest of smallest particals and the LOVE (which is how we organize those particles and make up 99% of what we call money). Once you come to realize that LOVE commands those little particles and that jobs and businesses are just something we make up to justify to ourselves that we deserve the money... It is like sickness... We create it! We may create it to communicate a message to ourselves, or to learn something we need to learn, or even as a way of easing the transition from this world back to the source... Some would call that death.

Okay I got way off track on that whole subject, my point was thank you Grace and all of you for standing in the gap for me when I was just an infant, till I could grow and learn and then stand in the gap for others, so they could do the same!

HUGS and LOVE
      Sallyjane

Comment

• Kim J

Kim J,
        What an exciting transformation you have been through too! How exciting and it will get even more exciting as you go through the growing and remembering who you are process!

About your questions...

What do I concentrate or focus on? The 2 main things I focus on are LOVE and GRATITUDE! Well actually there is a third thing, but that one I try to not focus on and it is JUDGEMENT! The first two are self explanatory, but this third one... It is a kicker in the you know where! Probably the hardest of the three! JUDGEMENT will separate you from the SOURCE! It will undo all the LOVE and GRATITUDE! I have come to see that it is to be avoided! When we JUDGE someone or something we are not only JUDGING that person or thing, but also the CREATOR who created everything. This is a really hard area to change, because we have been taught so well by the "world" (lack of a better word to use) to judge! The amazing thing is when we choose to LOVE instead of JUDGE we become this amazing amazing person with so much power!

Now I have to be honest with you, I am still a work in progress on not JUDGING people or things. I catch myself and I have to stop myself, and remind myself but by GRACE there I go! Keith Urban sang a country song called "But By the GRACE of GOD" and I tend to sing it to myself when I start to JUDGE others or things. Once you start down this road you will be amazed at just how many things, people, and situations we JUDGE as bad or good! JUDGING either way is equally separating from the Creator!

So how did I create the double childsupport situation? One thing I had to do was release the idea that he owed me anything for the kids or all the years I was married to him. This is really tough, becuase it is soooo ingrained in society that someone owes us for raising our kids! Not only that, but a whole new layer is rising to the top with me in regard to my X husband... From time to time new stuff comes to the top and that is when the whole issue of child support boils to the top for me again. The good news is when I get angry or whatever at him, I know it is time to forgive and grow a little more.

Forgiveness is the 4 thing I have to focus on everyday! You probably already know that!

So, do I focus on what I am trying to create also... YES! I send love to it. I ask open ended questions while meditating like what would this feel like or what would this look like or how is this different or what do I notice about this_____? I work on many things at a time... My thin self is one thing I see all the time. My abundance of welth, joy, peace, harmony, unity, and the list goes on are always there too. I also am working on wholeness in my body. I see all these things as I mentioned above as just how I organise or command the littlest of particles with LOVE. I went into much more detail in the last post about that. Once you understand that everything including ourselves, our houses, our cars, our money, our families, are all just little tiny particles that are completely commanded by love then we realize that everything we desire with our hearts (not our minds) will be produced. Oh by the way, I no longer see myserlf as someone who is overweight, but as just a beautiful woman who gets more beautiful everyday. It is awesome! My clothes are telling me this same message now too, as the new smaller clothes I just bought are getting tooooo big!

My suggestion to you would be to stop worry about doing it all perfect or right, and just focus on LOVE, GRATITUDE, FORGIVENESS, check yourself to make sure you are not judging anyone or anything or situation and everything you love and desire will manifest!

HUGS and BLESSINGS and LOVE
        Sallyjane

Comment

• For Sunshine!

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
          Sallyjane
          I am so excited for you! I think you are such an inspiration. Reading all your posts and the challenges you have had to deal with and how you have done it and how far you have come has certainly helped me. I love it that you made a decision not to fight over child support and used love instead and the outcome is exactly what you want. That is so contrary to how we are expected to behave. All the talk of compensation and suing and "getting what's ours" that you hear in the media until you're almost brain-washed! I really admire what you've done.

And your cards are a wonderful idea. I can't wait to see your website. Thank you for posting everything you do. There are many things that you write that apply to me and it gives me hope and encouragement and I also know that when Grace does corrections for you then they will work for me and others too that they resonate with and I just think that's incredible.
          I think you have tremendous courage and strength and wish you tons of success.

And Grace
          I found them!!!!!!!!!! I had to deal with the feelings that came up and accept that they were gone and yesterday I decided that it was the future that was important and to focus on that and determined to do everything in my power to get to where I want to be. This morning I looked in a place I'd already looked, and they were there! Thank you for your corrections.

Hi Sunshine!

I am so happy and grateful you found your beloved photos! I didn't tell you that it tested strong your photos were in the house, and to not worry, because I didn't want you to go around searching and searching, for I knew they would show up effortlessly, and at the perfect time!

Your willingness to shift in consciousness, took a great deal of hard work on your part, and I am thrilled to see you take your Power back!

The photos "showing up" in a spot that you had already looked to, was a demonstration of Faith on your part. This is extremely powerful, and there are no degrees in Miracles, so know that you can have ANYTHING "show up" in your life that you desire!
          IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
            And I thought I'd give an update while I'm posting.

A while back I'd posted about my son still having accidents. I'm ecstatic to report he is very rarely having accidents both during the day and at night. Maybe once a month now at the most! That is huge as it was going on multiple times a day and night. The really amazing thing is it immediately transformed the very next day after I did a "sending love to your children" meditation I found on the Klaus Joehle web site.

Another development is my staff situation. I'm very happy to say I have my total dream staff now, going on about 4-5 months now. They are exactly what I have intended, and one of them is in process of training to be our manager. Every time I've needed someone new (we have one about to go off on maternity leave for example), another one has applied that has been perfect. Another truly amazing example of how this works!

My store isn't quite there yet, but almost. With the staff turnaround I think it's on it's way. We are on the verge of breaking even so there is a bit of work to do there still...

The personal things I'm working on are still in progress. I've noticed changes in how I react to situations though, I'm much more confident and am far less likely to get reactive if a negative situation comes up. I have more patience with my kids as well (and my husband LOL).

Anyway, just thought I'd share an update since I've posted many "please help" posts on here in the past!

Blessings.
            Kim
            Hi KimJ!

More Fabulous news!!! I am ecstatic with Joy, especially to hear about your son! It is again another demonstration of Faith in your Power, which is the Power of Love/Light, and Who you ARE!

SallyJane's advice is perfect and beautiful. I also would like to add, that you sending Light from your heart center, out to what you believe needs the feeling of Light which is Love is enough. What ever comes to mind for you, in this moment send light. It need only take a moment. In fact there is only this moment and nothing more. The Light, being an extension of God, and of the same Power is Omniscient, Omnipotent,
            Omnipresent!

In other words leave the details of what will bring you more happiness and Joy to the Light that is YOU. It knows more about you and every one, every thing, etc. connected to you than the ego/mind can ever know. Your Job is to SHINE YOUR LIGHT FOR ALL TO SEE as often as you possibly can with gratitude knowing that you are bringing forth an abundance of miracles you can scarcely imagine.

It is deleriously simple, and why many don't believe, but I know that we believe and so our world changes and gets more fabulous each and every moment!

CONGRATULATIONS KIMJ!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For the Magnificent Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
              Thank you all!!! For all your kind words and confirmations! I know I am on the right track!

Grace, I just love you as my friend and just love synchronizing with you in Healing! When I first started here on this forum, I did not even think I was worthy of posting on your thread or that anyone would want to help me... Let alone believe that I too am a HEALER! I also did not believe that I could turn my passion / art into my a full time method of love creation thing (as I have come to know that everything is LOVE and so money is also JUST LOVE! There is no physicalness to it, instead it is money is just how we organize the smallest of smallest particals and the LOVE (which is how we organize those particles and make up 99% of what we call money). Once you come to realize that LOVE commands those little particles and that jobs and businesses are just something we make up to justify to ourselves that we deserve the money... It is like sickness... We create it! We may create it to communicate a message to ourselves, or to learn something we need to learn, or even as a way of easing the transition from this world back to the source... Some would call that death.

Okay I got way off track on that whole subject, my point was thank you Grace and all of you for standing in the gap for me when I was just an infant, till I could grow and learn and then stand in the gap for others, so they could do the same!

HUGS and LOVE
              Sallyjane
              Sallyjane, you are Right on my sister!! You and I are ONE, and I am honored to look outside of myself and see YOU! Your strength, your beauty and your grace! I want to THANK YOU for being in my life, and the Love, Light and Power you share so effortlessly!

KEITH URBAN - But for the Grace of God

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• What is Love?

I wrote this as a Note on my Facebook page, and I want to share it with all of you too. It applies more here, for all of you are expressing great power, and I am filled with gratitude!

Light is an extension of God - infinite potential. In order for God to experience, the extension of Light was made manifest. In order for the offspring of God, the Light, to experience, the PROJECTION of Love was made manifest, and as the Light experienced itself, Love was the Feeling. You are Light experiencing yourself as Love. Love is all there is, because Love is the feeling of Light, and Light is all there is.

Love encompasses all Feelings and experiences. Just as a prism readily separates Brilliant White Light into all the colors of the rainbow, Love is also separated into infinite degrees of Feelings/experiences via the Mind, but there is no separation from the totality, completeness, and wholeness of Love, just as there is no separation from the colors of the rainbow from the Light.

The Separation of the Light is also what we call Dualism. Light/Dark, Yin/Yang, Female/male, Strong/Weak and on and on infinitely. We experience these perceived differences as opposites, but in Truth they are ONE. We experience a spectrum of feelings/experiences but in Truth we are only experiencing Love. We are Feeling the Truth of who we are, the Light. All is Love, all is Light, we are ONE.

Many believe that Dark is the absence of Light, that Fear is the absence of Love, but I believe that Darkness, Fear, Hate, Pain, and Suffering are chosen perceptions in the minds of men that have forgotten who they are.

There are no opposites, only a perception of separation. This is why many have called this world an Illusion, because it is only a perception of the Mind in order for the Light to experience.

The Feeling of Light is Love, and only Love. Remember this when you are experiencing any thing less, for you are merely limiting yourself, and therefore limiting your brother. The Light is an extension of God, therefore the Light has all the power that God has, there is no separation. This projected Reality of ours is all LIGHT! It has within all of it, the power of God. YOU are of this same power, and it is there for the asking. Within YOU.

Be grateful everyday for the power you have, and to use this power wisely. It is always your choice. Do you choose to remember in every moment who you are, or will you forget? It is simple to be grateful when things seem to go our way, but what will you choose to remember when perceived challenges surround you? It takes practice to remember in challenging moments that all there is, is Love. It takes work in the beginning, HARD WORK. It will be the hardest work you will ever do, but as you continue working, you will achieve Greatness beyond your wildest imaginations!

According to experiments in Quantum Physics, what you focus on expands. Focus on Love, and it will expand into all areas of your life, and world. It will expand into Peace, Joy, Happiness and more. Focus on the Truth of who you are. With an immense feeling of gratitude for who you are, you will then attract more of what you focus on. What is YOUR mind focusing on?

I am focused on Love, what is Love? YOU are Love!

Last edited by Grace; 01-19-2009, 01:15 PM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words and advice, Salllyjane and Grace.

Sallyjane,
                  How easily I seem to forget! I read your post and was like, "of course!" regarding love, gratitude, and forgiveness. How easy it is to get caught up in the details even while thinking we are being "aware" of that very vice! I LOVE your analogy of money and love and how we have to earn it through jobs/careers, etc. Once again, I knew that, but your analogy perfectly laid it out for me! Thank you again. I feel like I need to keep a binder of all these amazing posts from this forum to reference later as it is so easy to get lost in the "world"!

Grace,
                  You amaze me with your wisdom. Thank you so much for the reminder again that sending/feeling gratitude and love need not be a long, drawn out process - it can be done in an instant! I needed to hear that! Your next post as well - just amazing. There is a lot to think about there, despite the simpleness of it.

This post doesn't nearly cover what I have received from your posts, but is a small token of my gratitude.

Blessings and love to you both.
                  Kim

Comment

• Yay!

Sally Jane, KimJ and Sunshine I am very happy for you!

Grace, when you posted that when I am 100% through my situation I will know... I think that day is today. You said I would feel happy and at peace and also excited my life has gone through an ending that was necessary but now the new beginning has arrived.

I was sad earlier today but then all of a sudden I felt at peace out of nowhere and I just knew to focus on the now and that's all that matters. I think the synchronicity module has something to do with that too. I just knew in that moment that this situation had to happen.

I learned that all the things I've been asking for are coming to me. It's just not the way I expected it to be. I need to learn to trust God, universe,my higher self that it is giving me what I desire! I am finally allowing and receiving!!

Grace,Pamela, Sally Jane, Sunshine and Odille...thank you again!! Without your healing and love, I would not have healed this fast!! I'm beginning to understand the wisdom and posts on this thread. I'm getting closer and closer to my dreams. THANK YOU!!
                    With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
                    Christine

Comment

• Wow!!!! Grace what a powerful message and just what I needed to hear today. It is easy to get caught up in the challenges and to forget you are love and to be grateful for all you are.

Thank you for you and all your wisdom.
                      Maura

http://www.pathstosecret.com

Comment

• For ChristineG!

Originally posted by Christine G. View Post
                        Sally Jane, KimJ and Sunshine I am very happy for you!

Grace, when you posted that when I am 100% through my situation I will know... I think that day is today. You said I would feel happy and at peace and also excited my life has gone through an ending that was necessary but now the new beginning has arrived.

I was sad earlier today but then all of a sudden I felt at peace out of nowhere and I just knew to focus on the now and that's all that matters. I think the synchronicity module has something to do with that too. I just knew in that moment that this situation had to happen.

I learned that all the things I've been asking for are coming to me. It's just not the way I expected it to be. I need to learn to trust God, universe,my higher self that it is giving me what I desire! I am finally allowing and receiving!!

Grace,Pamela, Sally Jane, Sunshine and Odille...thank you again!! Without your healing and love, I would not have healed this fast!! I'm beginning to understand the wisdom and posts on this thread. I'm getting closer and closer to my dreams. THANK YOU!!

Hi Christine,

Remember also, we are infinitely "BEING" or as we are often told, infinite beings. There is always more Light to shine, and more Love to experience. Know that all your dreams are here NOW. You are Whole, Perfect, Strong, Powerful, Loving, Harmonious and so much more NOW. Your Dreams are not nowhere, they are now-here!

You are absolutely correct. You are getting closer and closer to your dreams now, because you realize more and more each day, that there is nothing to fear!

You are a True Spiritual Warrior!! Keep up the great work!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Moneyhon

Originally posted by Moneyhon View Post
                          Wow!!!! Grace what a powerful message and just what I needed to hear today. It is easy to get caught up in the challenges and to forget you are love and to be grateful for all you are.

Thank you for you and all your wisdom.
                          Hi Maura!
                          Thank you for your beautiful words too!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace

I have a couple of questions. I hope that is ok?

With muscle testing - why would someone struggle with it? I have tried a few different methods now and sometimes feel I get an answer with it but then I can ask a question I know the answer to like my own name and then use a name that's not mine and I'll get a yes for both! Or I won't get any answer at all. And I make sure I'm hydrated when I do it. I would really like to be able to do it for myself but at the moment it's just not working for me and I don't know why. Also, if someone else tests for you - say on which modules would be best for you at this moment - if you still couldn't feel drawn to something, why would that be? I really want to be able to muscle test for myself and get clear answers and be able to trust myself. I'm just wondering if it's possible that if you were told that you couldn't do this by someone that that could affect you subconsciously, even though consciously you dismiss this belief? And if so, how do you flip the switch?

With CEM, I know that you do corrections for everyone who posts on here and who asks. Reading back through posts it seems that some issues respond quickly, whilst some take longer. So if you were doing corrections for someone who had lots of layers to deal with and whatever it was was taking longer to clear then do you just continue making corrections until they post that it's gone and until then you just sort of automatically adjust the corrections or would someone need to keep posting? It's knowing what is the right thing to do. Knowing that corrections are ongoing so there is no need to post or posting say once a week to say that corrections are still needed because you would need the feedback. Hope that makes sense. And also, I had another little wonder (sorry, my brain's been doing overtime!!! ) As things come up - say unwanted feelings, things that you know are coming up to be addressed, what is the best way to deal with them? Is it enough to send love to them as they come up or is there anything else that can be done? I seem to be getting quite a few "themes" coming up at the moment that I recognise . Even as I write this things pop out at me and I think "ooh, that needs healing". Old experiences and feelings and beliefs that I don't want any more. I'd love to be able to do CEM on myself as they arise but as I don't know how, is love enough?

Hope you don't mind the questions. Only I want to be able to do as much as possible for myself. I really don't like asking for help or bothering people. Which is interesting because I love to help others and don't think they're being a pain so why do I give myself a different rule? And I'm understanding more and more how we are all connected and so whatever I give and receive in my life is given and received for others.

Thank you

Transformational Paths
                            Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• Thank You, Grace

Hi Grace,

Sorry for the delay in replying to your very enlightening post regarding my situation
                              I was off work for a week, so had lots and lots of catching up to do!!

I've made a few comments about what you said:

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              Hi Terry,

Your health and physical body are strong, so have no concerns there.

Apart from the stomach problem I have been feeling strong in myself

The Manifestation of dis-ease is stemming from your Mental and Spiritual Bodies, and the stagnate energy is residing in your stomach lining. In other words you are fearing anything new and not feeling nourished because of the upcoming changes.

Grace, this really resonates with me. My life has become somewhat stagnant, and I guess all that energy is just sitting there in my stomach lining

Remember we are vibrating energy at all times, we are infinite light beings. There is nothing stagnant about this. Change is essential to our health and well being.

I've realized things in all areas of my life have become stagnant and I know I need to start doing some enjoyable activities to get my energy moving again

Resisting change because the ego/mind believes life needs to look a certain way is the road to more pain and suffering.

I'll be embracing the changes with an "attitude of Gratitude" from now on.

I have made corrections for effortless transitions, and for your Mental and Spiritual issues concerning "not feeling nourished" (which is a core issue for you) and "Fear of change" etc. which is natural at this time with the re-organization of your work place.

Thanks for the corrections, Grace. The issue of "not feeling nourished" resonated as well. I haven't been feeling nourished in a few areas of my life. I have also not been nourishing myself from a food point of view as well.

Be at peace Terry, all is working to your ultimate Joy. You and many others have gone through much, and yet are stronger in character and being than ever before. Any fears will attract changes you do not want, and those that are fearless are the ones your company will energetically desire. BE FEARLESS! Which is the exact same experience as being at Peace!!

I am alot stronger due to what I have gone through in the last 1-2 years. I love how you say being FEARLESS is the same as being at Peace
                              I'll be FEARLESS from now on

Here is a Will Roger's Quote I just posted on the Will Roger's Thread started by Kevin, it truly applies here for you!

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
                              Will Rogers

Yup, that's me I've just been sitting here, need to get going

so much Grace for your wisdom and all the corrections you have done for me.

Love and Light.

Terry

Comment

• Sunshine

Your issues with muscle testing is not uncommon... It is a polarity issue and can be corrected. I will start working on that right away.. I have had to do corrections on both of my kids for this kind of issue in the past. I am sure Grace has started working on these corrections already!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

Working...
                                X