Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
    Ahhh, you are such a sweetie. You must be picking up on me as I seem to have no tuner! LOL

I have tried the Unconditional Love module, but to be honest I've not felt much on any of my modules, which is part of where my belief of being "clogged" is coming from too... that frustration of "why won't this (and this and this) work??" Right now I'm on Faith, Allow Healing, Increased Business, and Effective Goal Setting... I started on all but the Increased Business only about three weeks ago, but maybe I can switch out that for Unconditional Love...

I bought a set of Doreen Virtue oracle cards the other day to help me with hearing/feeling guidance, but I can't even get a feeling of when to stop shuffling the cards! I'm thinking okay... anytime now.... waiting to feel or hear something here about when to stop shuffling but not getting anything... LOL It's funny but frustrating and I'm just not sure how to clear myself to even hear myself! I have no problem meditating, sending love, etc., but when I 'ask' myself something, for guidance or whatever, I just get back silence. Hmmm, not sure how I got on that topic...

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. You always inspire me and I will diligently continue on my quest regardless of the apparent setbacks!

Kim
    Kim,
    Relax, Release and allow! You are trying to hard to hear it! Oh it is there, but you are not trusting yourself. With my Faerie oracles I shuffle twice, cut the cards into three sections and switch them around, and I deal the cards out! At this point I would just try a three card reading... Past on the left, Present in the middle, and future on the right. Realizing ofcourse that past, present and future are all the same because there is no time... Time is our limitation that we create to separate past present and future! Lay them out and then listen for that small still voice within you. It will not be a loud speaker and no chinese gongs will go off to tell you to listen... It will be that knowing within you, that your ego will tell you that ain't it! Cause it does not want you to start to trust yourself.

When you listen to that voice inside you all sorts of things can be evaded and you will start to make better decisions. I remember one time, I had driven to Reno with a friend to visit another friend... They wanted me to stay and party, but something said NO! So I listened and said No, I can not... Then my friend and I were goofing off before leaving, when I suddenly exclaimed "We have to go and NOW!" He thought I was crazy till we got off the mountain and down to the valley and 35 miles of road had washed out litterally right behind us! He was like how did you know? I just listen to my inner knowing and your antenna is just as good as mine, but you have trained yourself to not listen to it!

Okay one more thing... We create what we focus on... And what we appreciate the most...

So with the barking dogs, that were driving me crazy for a while... I stopped focussing on them barking and thanking the Universe/God for the peace and quiet that I so enjoy... I am now enjoying peace and quiet for the first time in a long time. By the way I was thanking the universe for the dogs the whole while they were barking for the peace and quiet I wanted to create. I did not wait till they shut up to appreciate their peacefullness!

You need to start thanking God/Universe for the inner knowing and being able to hear it. Thank you for quieting the chatter of the egoic mind that is telling me to not listen. Also thank you for all the changes in my life that are coming from my Paths Modules!!!!! My feeling is that you are focussing on all the wrong things and you are creating exactly what you are focussed on, and not noticing the changes in your life. You are not hearing that voice that is probably yelling at you...

One more thing, spend sometime talking to your inner self, and ask yourself for forgiveness for not listening to it. Ask it to help guide you, and tell it you are trying to listen better now. Let it know that you are learning and ask yourself for patience. When we ignore our innerselves for too long sometimes they stop talking to us... Till we forgive ourselves for not listening.

Comment

• Kim J

Hi again. I'm feeling the need to post because I think I need some help clearing some fear energy. I'm doing the sending love like in Klaus' books and feeling really good while I'm doing that, it's all seemingly going well in that regard, but it's not translating in my experience at all yet. I almost feel like I'm 'clogged' with many fears, even though while I'm sending love I don't feel like that at all.

I KNOW that I create what I think/feel/say, and I feel like I'm thinking/saying/feeling the 'right' things, yet here I still am in the thick of it.

Okay, I at least feel better having gotten that out! Thanks for not only giving advice, but also being my sounding board!

Kim
      Kim,
      Okay I am reading backwards, and hence answering in reverse!

In the third book which you have not quite made it too, so I will explain this part to you, because I want you to stay practicing sending love for now! It talks about the fact that sometimes we think we are focussed on creating abundance, but in fact we are still sending the message of lack to the Universe, or sending mixed messages. He gives the example he had a cardigan sweater that was missing one button, and he decided he would manifest the missing button back. So he started working on that, but instead the rest of the buttons fell off! He got frustrated and took the sweater off and threw it in a corner and got another sweater out that had all the buttons. 3 days later he found the original button he had lost! The problem was he was focussing on creating the button, but while wearing the sweater he would play with the buttons and while playing he would then start to focus on the missing button. The egoic mind would tell him that it wasn't really there, as he was saying it was... So by throwing the sweater in the corner he was able to create the button he had set out to create... Of course now he was missing the rest of the buttons.

My point is we have to be careful with our thoughts and how we are focussing. You are creating perfectly! Let me tell you your business is exactly where you believe it should be... Now it is just a case to learn how to send the message to the Universe that you want abundance not lack! Somehow you are still sending the message of lack... All the while thinking you are sending the message of abundance!

Moria posted a post on "If Money were a person what would Money look like?" This has made a huge difference in the way I look at Money! It is no longer a physical object but an abstract thought that I can change.

Money for me when I first asked that question was a scared little fairy hiding from me! Money has been hiding from me!!!! Yikes that is not good! So I poured lots of love into Money my little fairy and he grew and he came out of hiding. Then I wrapped a blanket of love around him, and his broken wing healed and he shot wings to the sky! and a crown of stars shown from his head! Now "Money is my best friend, he goes everywhere with me. Money fills my pockets, Money fills my bank accounts. Money fills my wallet and purse. Money is everwhere I am! I love money and money loves me!"

Look at that very carefully at how you percieve money. I also had to change the way I look at creditors who call me, because I was creating more calls not less calls. So now I never answer the phone cause I don't need to talk to my EGO! I thank them for calling to thank me for paying off my bill, and I let go of it. I don't think any more about the bills. Because Money pays all my bills, and pays them off!!!

Hope this helps you...
      Love Sallyjane

Comment

• Thank you, Sallyjane. I will try to put your advice to practice... I hadn't thought of the part about being thankful for the guidance or Paths. Great idea!

As for the business part, yes, I've read that part in the book about the button, and I'm just not sure how to throw my business in the corner. LOL Right now I've been doing Klaus' meditations, Ten Minutes to RAdiance, Allowing and Receiving, and Opening the Flow to Love, which seem to help me focus better. Yesterday, while my store wasn't hugely busy for a Saturday, the atmosphere with my staff was just amazing!

Thank you, Sallyjane, as always, for your thoughts!

Kim

Comment

• My success!!!

Since I've posted here for help, I will also post one of my amazing successes!

I've been a horse fanatic my whole life, yet never really been around them aside from my aunt having one when I was little that I got to ride occasionally and very occasional trail riding as an adult. Nevertheless, it's always been something I dreamed of doing, never knew how or why, but it just was my favorite thing. I'd watch all the jumping competitions on TV, practically drool every time I'd drive by a farm, chose a house in a rural area to be around farm land, etc. Regardless though, it's always felt very out of reach for the typical reasons of time and expense.

Anyway, my husband has always known this and recently he discovered that one of his employees is training to be a coach so he started talking to her about me. Long story short, she offered to give me lessons but couldn't do it due to liability issues, but her instructor offered for only $20/hour (awesome deal) on a casual basis so whenever it works for both our schedules, and her horse is not even five minutes from where I live!!! I've had two lessons so far and ... oh my... you have no idea how excited this makes me! I can hardly believe I'm learning English riding and will even end up learning jumping. This just blows me away!

So, yes, I am creating some of what I want as well as the stuff I don't want.... but this is HUGE!!!! It makes me excited just typing about it!

Thank you so much for listening to all my ramblings here and in my other posts!

Kim

Comment

• Another story from me.

I was just reading the discussion about doctors and mistakes on the other thread and also thinking about Sallyjane's story about the washout on the road, and it made me realize a moment I've had where clearly I've been given guidance.

I was 12, about to undergo major surgery on my right ear. I had a tumor that completely encased my eardrum and that was being removed, including the eardrum, so I would not be able to hear out of that side after the operation. I was in the operating room being prepped, the anesthesia had been given, and I was apparently "out". I overheard the nurses talking about which ear to prep and I heard them talk about the left ear. I remember telling them it was not the left ear but the right! They checked the chart, say but it says the the left. I insist it's the right, and so they go get my mom. I don't remember anything else but she apparently tells them to listen to whatever I have to say as obviously I would know. Thankfully, I wake up and they've operated on the correct ear as I'm now completely without an eardrum on that side. The nurses told my mom at the time that it was next to impossible for me to be awake to hear them and then talk to them as they had already given me the drugs to put me out and I'd done the countdown thing.

Anyway, I'm not really sure my point in posting this, I guess just to remind myself that yes, I have on occasion "heard" that voice loud and clear and acted on it... now I just have to learn to hear it in less serious situations!

Thanks for letting me talk to myself like this! LOL

Kim

Comment

• Hello Sweet Grace!!

First I want to thank you for recommending I go on the Sports Module. I haven't had any problems with my throat for almost a month since I've been on it. Don't know if you remember that post but thank you soo much!!

I was doing good with controlling my thoughts and feeling good until recently. I think it might be a fear of success again that you mentioned before. Negative thougts are coming up again for me, so that's why I'm on Advanced Lessons in Perception to learn to control my thoughts and energy.

Can you test and see if I should switch my mind set for money module for something else? I've been on Mind Set for Money for 4 months now. I'm debating with a few of them. Either 3M, Increase Business Productivity, Increase Intuition & Insight, Lucid Dreaming or Unconditional Love.

I've read the Klaus Love books and I thought maybe right now the Unconditional Love module would be good so I can strengthen filling myself with love and sending it too. I'm just not too sure at the moment. Can you pls. help me with that Grace? I appreciate you!!! Have a wonderful day!!
              With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
              Christine

Comment

• May I make an observation?

Originally posted by Christine G. View Post
                First I want to thank you for recommending I go on the Sports Module. I haven't had any problems with my throat for almost a month since I've been on it. Don't know if you remember that post but thank you soo much!!

I was doing good with controlling my thoughts and feeling good until recently. I think it might be a fear of success again that you mentioned before. Negative thougts are coming up again for me, so that's why I'm on Advanced Lessons in Perception to learn to control my thoughts and energy.

Can you test and see if I should switch my mind set for money module for something else? I've been on Mind Set for Money for 4 months now. I'm debating with a few of them. Either 3M, Increase Business Productivity, Increase Intuition & Insight, Lucid Dreaming or Unconditional Love.

I've read the Klaus Love books and I thought maybe right now the Unconditional Love module would be good so I can strengthen filling myself with love and sending it too. I'm just not too sure at the moment. Can you pls. help me with that Grace? I appreciate you!!! Have a wonderful day!!

Hi Christine,

First - Congrats on your throat issue! I did not read your original post, but I am always thrilled when people get positive results!

Second, I am learning (re-learning and reinforcing is probably more accurate) several lessons of my own, which I think most of us are enjoying the same rollercoaster ride...

One. Trusting my intuition and instinct. I find it usually right, when I listen. Oftentimes I hear it, acknowledge it, then for whatever reason I dismiss it or forget it. I am really working on recognizing those feelings associated with my positive intuitions and holding on to them.

While reading your post, Christine, I had the feeling that you had answered your own question about switching to Unconditional Love. You FEEL it, you KNOW it, now you have to TRUST it. It all goes back to having faith in ourselves. Just my opinion, of course - slap me back into place if I am outta' line. We are all amazingly powerful entities. However, it is always awesome to get validation on our feelings by someone like Grace!

The other lesson I am recently having being reinforced upon me is: Let go. Let the Universe take care of it. Stop worrying about what others are doing and why (even it is directed at me). I can choose to not let the actions, or the reprecussions of those actions, be a part of my reality. This goes back to feeling gratitude, love, joy and happiness.

I'm going to post more about letting go in another thread so as to keep the focus directed where it should be in this one - but I have had some really interesting and synchronistic events over the past couple of weeks that proves everything that is being discussed on this forum, by Abrahaim-Hicks and everyone else - and it is a great feeling!
                Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                Discover-PATHS
                [

Comment

• Hi Grace

I'm wondering if you could do a correction for me please? I've been without work and income for quite a while now which is pretty worrying and got yet another rejection this morning. Anyway, I've got an interview for this Thursday and when I've been questioning myself I come up with "nobody wants me" and "No matter how good I am it's just not good enough". I know that what we think is what we get and have been working on changing this but deep down those thoughts still persist so any assistance you can give me would be really appreciated. I know there's a lot of other stuff mixed in surrounding this whole getting a job thing but I'm doing the best I can with everything right now and if you could just add a little assistance to help things along that would be really good. Thank you.
                  Transformational Paths
                  Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• hi grace.

thank you for all your great work!!!!

I've been thinking about my modules...wondering if there are some better ones for me at this time.... for the things that i have been feeling, and going through.

Some issues/concerns are:
                    general fear
                    fear of lonliness
                    anxiety about the future
                    lack of action
                    impatatience
                    not able to see career path direction
                    laziness
                    anger about feeling that nothing can be secure.

desires:
                    to be more creative
                    more active
                    more forgiving of myself and others
                    more decisive
                    share love more
                    laugh more
                    to be more confident
                    experience more synchronisities

anyway... just wondering if you have any thoughts.
                    i have almost considered taking medication, for depression or anxiety, but i just dont think i wanna go that route.
                    thank you so much for everything!

heather

Comment

• Heather and Sunshine

Originally posted by heat_georgia View Post
                      thank you for all your great work!!!!

I've been thinking about my modules...wondering if there are some better ones for me at this time.... for the things that i have been feeling, and going through.

Some issues/concerns are:
                      general fear
                      fear of lonliness
                      anxiety about the future
                      lack of action
                      impatatience
                      not able to see career path direction
                      laziness
                      anger about feeling that nothing can be secure.

desires:
                      to be more creative
                      more active
                      more forgiving of myself and others
                      more decisive
                      share love more
                      laugh more
                      to be more confident
                      experience more synchronisities

anyway... just wondering if you have any thoughts.
                      i have almost considered taking medication, for depression or anxiety, but i just dont think i wanna go that route.
                      thank you so much for everything!

heather

Heather,

Hang in there (you too Sunshine) it's just negative self talk getting in the way - you are both on the brink of breaking through! Be patient and stay on course. Every time you have a negative thought, acknowledge it (don't get angry about it, stay neutral) and then make a conscious choice to feel the opposite, or to think about something that brings you joy and happiness. After a while this will become a habit and it will be easy to do. The Successful Living module series is good for negative self talk and getting 'back on track.'

Something else you should try to do - and this is important - cut out all things negative in your life. Avoid negative people (those who are always complaining and whining and seeing the bad in all things). They are dream stealers - stay away! Also, don't watch the news or read the newspapers (at least until you are consistantly feeling good). The news is depressing and you can't change any of those things anyway so why let it get into your reality and get you down? The Universe will make you aware of the things that are important to you in that respect.

Be selfish in a good way. Allow yourself to indulge in those things that make you feel joyful and happy (and without regret). Good selfishness makes you and others feel good, bad selfishness hurts others (and sometimes you in the process).

Spend your time reading, walking, writing, watching fun movies or shows and doing things that uplift and enlighten you.

Re Depression: have you tried the Peace and Happiness module - I have seen it work wonders on my mom and a couple of others I personally know.

Its all just a process we are ALL going through - some are further along than others, but it is essentially the same journey (pilgrimage?). Sometimes it isn't easy but you have within you the ability to overcome and conquer anything.

Feeling good, secure, happy, productive, etc. is a choice. If something doesn't work out for you today or tomorrow, it just means it wasn't meant to be and something even better will come along your way. All things happen for a reason. Just believe.
                      Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                      Discover-PATHS
                      [

Comment

• Glenn

Thank you!!! Thank you so much for that! I needed it, I'm so grateful that you responded what you felt about what I wrote I believe you answered my question!

Man, I need to go on that Abraham-Hicks website!! I've read Ask and It is Given, but need to read more or watch more videos with their teachings. I've been getting synchronicities to learn more about it. Your post was the first one and then I got another message about it right after I read yours.
                        With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
                        Christine

Comment

• A-Hicks

We just watched a video last night where she was talking to woman in a crowd who had just accepted her first job out of college to go to Wall Street, NY. She was really apprehensive about the whole economy thing. AH told her it didn't matter what anyone else thought - even it was millions of people. It only mattered that she was in vibrational harmony with what she wanted and felt good about it. In that way she would acheive her goals and accomplish whatever it was she wanted to, regardless of what was happening around her.

It is always easy to get sucked into other people's 'realities' - the lesson is that we are strong enough to not let it happen, with our feelings, that is. The vid is worth watching to see how AH helped her turn her feelings from negative to positive.

Last edited by Glenn; 11-17-2008, 10:15 PM.
                          Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                          Discover-PATHS
                          [

Comment

• Sunshine

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                            Hi Grace

I'm wondering if you could do a correction for me please? I've been without work and income for quite a while now which is pretty worrying and got yet another rejection this morning. Anyway, I've got an interview for this Thursday and when I've been questioning myself I come up with "nobody wants me" and "No matter how good I am it's just not good enough". I know that what we think is what we get and have been working on changing this but deep down those thoughts still persist so any assistance you can give me would be really appreciated. I know there's a lot of other stuff mixed in surrounding this whole getting a job thing but I'm doing the best I can with everything right now and if you could just add a little assistance to help things along that would be really good. Thank you.
                            Sunshine,
                            My suggestion to you is to keep growing that love center and send as much love as you can possibly think of to whom ever you can think of, because LOVE will do so much for your self esteem! As you learn to love yourself, then those thoughts of nobody wants me will go away!

I don't know if you have read from the begining of this thread to now, but it is a very healing experience for starters, but then eventually you will get to where I came here, and my whole story will lay itself out for you. I think it would be very very good for you to see where I came from to where I am now!

Sometimes I get frustrated cause I am not where I want to be yet, but then I have to slow down and think... "WOW! I am no longer living in a shelter with my two kids, I have a wonderful home with wonderful neighbors, who have quiet dogs . Can my life get any better than this? The other day I informed the Universe in a very nice way that although I appreciate the parking spots I have been getting in the far corner of the parking lot that is already three blocks from work... That I would just love it if there would be a front parking spot when I come to work, so that I won't have to walk through the dark parking lot at night by myself. Today, I came in and there right in front was the most awesome parking spot for me! I was like thank you thank you thank you thank you! Can this get any better, and then you make it even better!!!!!

Really and truly I am finding the question "Can this get any better?" extremely powerful!!! First it shows extreme gratitude for what you have right now, and second it invites the Universe to make it better! Everytime I ask that question I can tell the Universe gets like a big smile and goes to work to show me that God/Universe can make it even better! When you are feeling completely unwanted and negative... I challenge you to start asking that question. Can it get any better? No matter how bad it may seem can it get any better? Gratitude is how I got out of the shelter, and how I got a job, and a house...

I will send you lots of Love... Sallyjane

Comment

• Kim J

Thank you, Sallyjane. I will try to put your advice to practice... I hadn't thought of the part about being thankful for the guidance or Paths. Great idea!

As for the business part, yes, I've read that part in the book about the button, and I'm just not sure how to throw my business in the corner. LOL Right now I've been doing Klaus' meditations, Ten Minutes to RAdiance, Allowing and Receiving, and Opening the Flow to Love, which seem to help me focus better. Yesterday, while my store wasn't hugely busy for a Saturday, the atmosphere with my staff was just amazing!

Thank you, Sallyjane, as always, for your thoughts!

Kim
                              Your welcome... I will send some love your way and too your business! Just remember "Can it get any better than this?" It will!

HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• Hi Sallyjane

thank you for your post and for sending me love. I really appreciate it. I know what you say is important and I am working on sending myself love and with gratitude. Neither are coming easily to me but I am definitely working on them. I posted for a correction because I didn't want my old programming to work against me and knew I wasn't going to completely erase it by Thursday. I know I have a lot of work to do in this area . I'm just glad that I'm now able to recognise that these things are coming up to be worked on and healed and not just go into a deep depression and feel overwhelmed. I'm sort of experiencing it and also looking at it from outside and sort of observing what's going on. And it's a big step for me to admit to it and ask for help. So maybe I'm making progress!

And I have followed your posts and all the others and I think that you are AMAZING! You are a real inspiration and I love reading everything you write and am so so happy that things are progressing for you and am rooting for you to get where you want to be and I think the way you deal with things is just briliant.

And Glenn
                                Thank you for what you said to me and Heather. It made a lot of sense and really helped. I really appreciate it.

Transformational Paths
                                Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

Working...
                                X