X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Nancy!

Originally posted by Ayurved View Post
    Hi Grace!
    I'm coming to a real crossroads...and needing some clearing bad! I have been going through so many changes....I think I have take what's coming-itis...!
    Seriously, I'm not embracing my power either, and at this point I don't know what I should be turning my energy towards. My biggest concern is my house/building. just when i am adjusted to having to sell it, something comes in with the possibility tht I may not have to. Grace, do you 'see' anything about that? Could you help me with a clearing fear about bumbling up the works if I try to push things too hard? I think somewhere is a fear of wanting things to go 'too' well for me!!! (then comes the 'fall'!) This past weekend, I had a tremendous validation about myself, my talents and the things I dream of doing....I got initiated into a previously family only lineage by someone I respect so much! and I think I'm ready to believe in myself the way my teacher does. But my house thing has been dragging on, because I think I can't make up my mind to be powerful enough to bring it to a happy conclusion!!!!!
    I need to get some 'ease' in my life!!!!

The modules I'm on now are: SL 3, deserve, vision, mindset $, biz success & creativty, shed lbs, ultimate body, antioxident....and your glorious associates platinum.

Thanks so much Grace for all you do!!!!! and everyone else here who is sharing energy, love and concern for each other!!!

IN MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE!
    Nancy

Hi Nancy,

You can change out of (and Keep the rest for another month)

Mind set for Money and Business Success and Creativity to:

1.Stimulate Insight and Intuition (2 months)
    2. Deserving (3 months)

I have not only been making corrections for you individually on your issues, but for the group as well. You must remember to stay focused on what you choose to feel and create, not on what you don't like etc. I hope to make a post soon for everyone concerning this. For now, be at ease, you are moving forward. Life is fabulous and you are part of this.
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Raindancer!

Originally posted by Raindancer View Post
      You can also two point, "What would it be like to be in silence and peace right now?" or something along those lines...

Grace,

It was great to talk the other week or so ago. My studying is going well and I had a productive experience at the Society for Ethnomusicologists seminar last weekend.

Love and Light,
      Raindancer

Hi Raindancer!

I am so happy you had a good experience last weekend! It was wonderful talking with you too! Great advice for Sunshine

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Bobi!

Originally posted by Bobi View Post
        Count me in on "moving" corrections! Should we sell? Should we move? Where to move?...Should we stay? Should we build on-site? , etc., etc.

I'm in the throes of a deadline so can't post about it now but would like to connect to the corrections going on.

Thanks!
        Bobi

Hi Bobi,

It tests strong for you to Stay, at least for another 6 months. Keep me posted.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Nancy!

Originally posted by Ayurved View Post
          Grace, thanks for any corrections you've done, and everyone else for their well wishes!!!

I've been sorting out a lot, doing my own readings/corrections/prayers...and I LOVE the vibrations sending out love, I read most of the first book so far, the process is quite beautiful and powerful!!!

Some insights have come to me....first of all, I've had WAY too much on my mind and plate, still juggling stuff that belongs counted as being in my past, and need to let go of!!!

I need to focus on my dharma: my children, healing practice, learning from my teacher and my Spiritual foundation....everything else will fall into place.

I need to find my HOME!!!!! This is a huge one...and I also mean home in the larger sense of the word, I'm almost there, but need to have it in my attention for it now, instead of someday in the future. I think my building issue is an illustration of that.

Finally, I need to focus my will on these things, its time to collect my harvest....from all my efforts, hard work, desires and burnt off karma!

I don't know if any of this makes any sense to anyone else, but it does to me.
          So, I've been feeling 'off' with my PATHS selections...
          I'm drawn to Gratitude, Ultimate Creativity - writing, Acedemic Supercharge, maybe Synchronicity...but aren't sure which of my current to give up. If anything comes to you testing strong Grace, or if something hits you as a suggestion based on what I want to focus on....I would love and so appreciate hearing some feedback!!!

All Beautiful Blessings to Everyone!!!!

In Gratitude and Love,
          Nancy
          Hi Nancy,

You are making perfect sense. The way to attract your home as effortlessly and as quickly as possible, is with Gratitude. FEEL, the gratitude of your perfect home. I won't go into it much further as I know that you know this already. What causes people to slow the process down, is that they don't practice this Feeling of Gratitude as often as humanly possible.

So, the modules that test strong for you are :

1. Grow your gratitude 3 months
          2. HoOponopoono 2 months
          3. Spiritual Enlightenment and Development 2 months
          4. Successful Living 3 2 months

Thank you so much Nancy for your wonderful posts!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Terry!

Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
            Hi Grace,

Thank you for all the corrections you have done for me and everyone on this thread

I'm awaiting an interview for a new job that looks like it is even better than the one I missed out on.

Could you please do some corrections for me so I can remain positive and focused on a good outcome.

Also I feel the time is right to change my 4 modules. Could you test to see which one's you feel I should change to.

Sending you lots of love and light

Terry

Hi Terry,

I have made many corrections for you concerning your career, mainly to stay calm and relaxed and to take this time for YOU. Focus your mind, and Feelings on anything you "DO" that brings you Joy. In other words, if playing Tennis brings you Joy, then keep your mind on that activity as you visualize the money coming in just because you DO fun things. Allow your JOY to attract the perfect position for you. As for your Modules, these test strong for you right now:

1. Effective Goal Setting and Achievement 2 months
            2. Stimulate Insight and Intuition 3 months
            3. Reduce Stress in the Workplace 4 months
            4. Stand out at Work 2 months

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Heather!

Originally posted by heat_georgia View Post
              and i forgot... i sometimes have extreme feelings of loneliness, and a fear that i will be lonely forever.... i think this is when i overeat. well... i guess that wraps it up for now.
              thank you, everyone.

p.s. i'm gonna read the book sallyjane!

heather

Hi Heather,

I am happy to hear that you are going to read the the books from the "living on Love" series by Klause. It is very simple and all any of us truly need.

What you focus on expands. Staying Vigilant to what you are focusing on is a major key to success in anything. Meanwhile, know that CEM corrections are forthcoming with love and gratitude.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Val!

Originally posted by VJoy View Post
                Hi everyone........

If any of you have been reading the very long thread MY APOLOGY, you will see what desperate shape I am in.

Somewhere here in the last few weeks, (I can't find the post), I think it was Grace and SallyJane who told me that big shifts were going to happen very soon for me.....I took that as a positive. But I got much, much worse!!!! My physical pain is worse, and I have had feelings of not wanting to live if this continues.........

I guess my question is........what happened???? Maybe I don't understand how these shifts work??

I truly appreciate Grace, SallyJane, and all of you, you are very

kind.

Hi Val,

As anyone grows in consciousness their vibration changes. It is finer, and faster. This allows for effortless manifestation of what is in your mind, your thoughts and feelings.

You still test strong for "Able, Willing and Ready, but are still testing "not strong" when it comes to deserving, committed, neutral, See it, Believe it, expect it, imagine it, imagination to reality, and finally to emerge and ascend. I never give up, and I will (with love and gratitude) continue making corrections for any and all issues that come to my attention for you and anyone else.

What happened, is that you shifted from unable, unwilling, and not ready, to able willing and ready, yet there is more to correct as you can read above. The shift turned into you getting worse, because this is what you are more focused on, and all anyone has to do is read your thread to see how even more focused you now are in your pain and suffering.

The shift should have been positive, but you would not allow it to be so, you are too focused on your pain and suffering, and now you write about it constantly.

At a finer vibration you will manifest what you focus on that much more effortlessly. The Universe will always bring you what you focus on.

Practice makes Perfect, and you have been practicing for too long on "looking at Dis-ease", so it not only hangs around, but now instead of getting better it gets "much worse". You say that you desire to get better, but your mind stays focused on pain and suffering.

It would be best to stop any discussion/writing on how awful you feel. Instead focus on your fabulous artwork, your obvious high level of intelligence, and many other fabulous qualities you possess. Focus on Gratitude, appreciation, Laughter, and Joy. THIS IS NOT EASY!!!!! The most difficult work you will ever do (anyone for this matter) is to focus on your LIGHT! If it were easy, the whole world would be in a different place. There would be no trace of pain or suffering of any kind. If you can change your focus Val, in as many moments as possible, you will experience a much more enjoyable life. It will be the MOST DIFFICULT THING YOU WILL EVER DO, but it will be worth it.

Laughter is medicine, I recommend initially for you to listen, watch, and read as much comedy as possible as often as possible. Even while your body is attacking you with pain, FOCUS ON COMEDY! Soon after, your intuition will guide you to what to do next. Do not watch the news, read the paper, or watch anything on TV except for Comedy.

The Klause Books are amazing, and the topic on Vortexes just about had me flying through the sky! I studied Vortexes many years back, but never once thought to connect with them on an energetic level with my CEM. I just assumed I would physically have to be at a Vortex Location to gain the benefits. (he writes about them towards the end of the second book)

I have been focused like never before on practicing using Vortex energy in conjunction with making corrections, while putting to practice what Klause teaches. It is so very simple, but TAKES PRACTICE.

I know how difficult this will be for you, to focus on comedy/light vs pain/suffering. Yet I know this is what you MUST DO. Whether you choose to or not is up to you. I will continue with making corrections for these important issues of deserving, committed, neutral etc. as this will assist (however long it takes or instantly) you in shifting your focus to the light

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Nancy!

Hi Nancy,

I need to be more clear on your modules (since I put them in two separate posts)

1. Stimulate Insight and Intuition (2 months)
                  2. Deserving (3 months)
                  3. Grow your Gratitude (3 months)
                  4. HoOponopono (2 months)
                  5. Spiritual Enlightenment and Development (2 months)
                  6. Successful Living 3 (2 months)
                  7. Vision (2 months)
                  8. Ultimate Body (3 months)

Shed pounds and Antioxident can be switched to Stimulate Insight and Intuition and Spiritual Enlightenment and Development after staying on them for an Additional Month. Then stay on Insight, and Spiritual Enlightenment for 2 months each.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug View Post
                    Heather!!!

The Magic is with you

Doug
                    Doug,

Your words really resonated with me! Just the reminder I needed this morning! And yes, I am reading the Klaus books. They're great....!

Comment

• Originally posted by VJoy View Post
                      Hi everyone........

Somewhere here in the last few weeks, (I can't find the post), I think it was Grace and SallyJane who told me that big shifts were going to happen very soon for me.....I took that as a positive. But I got much, much worse!!!! My physical pain is worse, and I have had feelings of not wanting to live if this continues.........

I guess my question is........what happened???? Maybe I don't understand how these shifts work??
                      Val,

Sometimes things getting worse are a sign that things are getting better. I know that isn't the easiest thing to hear. I think sometimes we are just seeing the contrast between times when we see and feel improvement, and times when we have a flare up of whatever is the trouble. The contrast is more striking, and you are raising your vibration, so you are less tolerant of the old low vibrational states.

No matter what you say, I can still pick up a thread of sureness in you--sureness that you know deep down that you WILL get there, that you will heal. Sending you some light and strength!

Comment

• Grace

I just finished the second klaus book just now! Wow! It is such powerful information... All of it is such powerful information!!!!

If you have not read them yet... they will change you life!!!! Talk about healing!!!!

Using the Vortex's to heal with your CEM is intriguing... how powerful is that!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          Hi Nancy,

I need to be more clear on your modules (since I put them in two separate posts)

1. Stimulate Insight and Intuition (2 months)
                          2. Deserving (3 months)
                          3. Grow your Gratitude (3 months)
                          4. HoOponopono (2 months)
                          5. Spiritual Enlightenment and Development (2 months)
                          6. Successful Living 3 (2 months)
                          7. Vision (2 months)
                          8. Ultimate Body (3 months)

Shed pounds and Antioxident can be switched to Stimulate Insight and Intuition and Spiritual Enlightenment and Development after staying on them for an Additional Month. Then stay on Insight, and Spiritual Enlightenment for 2 months each.

Hi Dearest Grace!

Thank-you so much for the work you have done for me!!!!

I trust your wisdom on some of these modules I wouldn't have thought of....but I see I will need them.
                          I 'jumped the gun' though.... and changed a bunch of my modules....so have to wait til next mo to change again.

I'm on: Gratitude (LOVE it!)
                          EMF, Acedemic Supercharge, Shed lbs; and Unlimited Creativity - Writing, Biz Productivity, SL 2 and Ultimate Body.
                          Hmmm...I guess I've been trying to push myself to action...and the work needs to still come from inside.

My question is...I'll switch out shed lbs and Biz Productivity right away. Which 2 modules would you recommend to replace them? I self-test really strongly for 'Breakthrough to Enlightenment' and 'Stim Insight and Intuition' to switch to now. I'll add the others when I can.

Thanks Grace!!! I think the changes I've been 'dreading/scared of' , are coming up soon....I need all the help I can get!

Also, I am asking for any help/corrections for my daughter....she is 11, and having re-occuring tummy problems. I hope she isn't picking up stress from me....I try to keep it from her as much as possible...but you know how that goes!

Much Love and Gratitude to everyone!!!
                          Nancy
                          Last edited by Ayurved; 11-04-2008, 08:28 PM.
                          Life in Balance Ayurveda
                          www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• hi grace.

thank you so much for your help.
                            i havent finish the book yet, but i really have had a hard time with meditating, maybe i'm afraid of what it will release.

the thing i'm needing help with at this time is for guilt and anxiety.

i feel lonely, anxious about the future, and guilty about some decisions i made in my relationship that i believe had a huge impact on why its ending.
                            my head is telling me its all my fault.

help.

thank you!!!!!!!

Comment

• Heather

Heather,
                              I am going to write out how I teach my children to meditate... It is actually how I learned to do the two point from Matrix Energetics, but I find it very powerful meditation tool.

First of all, sit or lay down someplace comfortable, and if you need to put on the headphones like he does. Something to tune out the noise outside. I personally sit because it keeps my mind from wandering off to some whimiscal place of wonder.

Second, (in a two point you find two points on your body or on a pillow representing your body, but you don't have to find the two points to meditate) now just start asking open ended questions... I usually start with "What does this connection look like? What does this connection feel like? (Even when I don't have the two points because I realize that the two points are myself and the Universe or the Matrix) What do I notice is different about this connection? How do I go deeper into this connection? What would a deeper connection look like? What do I notice, what do I feel? What is my soul telling me? (this is a new question that I ask myself since reading the "Messenger" book. By now I am pretty deep down and so I ask to see what my love center looks like? What would it look like to grow it bigger and bigger? What would that feel like? Then I just sit and watch it grow bigger and bigger!

What I am finding is that everytime I do my meditation that my Love Center is bigger than it was the time before... Now when I look at my love center it engulfs my whole body before I even grow it bigger! Now when I grow it bigger it covers all my neighbors houses without even sending it to them!

I believe what will happen is that as you start to grow your love center and your love starts to refill your entire being is that you will shed so many of the hurts and baggage from the past. You will naturally shed the guilt and negative feelings about yourself and all the sadness from the loss of this relationship. You will come to peace with yourself and the world around you.

I would just keep practicing and practicing... Well unless you find yourself at the grocery store with a group of hot men clinging to you! My point is that we as humans lack love, we have shut it down as a way of protecting ourselves from getting hurt, and then we hurt ourselves! Once we start to open that up, then we start attracting back people into our lives (be them the same ones or better ones). These new people will be healthier for us, and we will look back and think WOW! Why did I turn off myself to love in the first place!

Oh yea! The third step is start sending Love to everyone you know... I would start by sending it to the man you were in relationship with... But NO agenda of getting him back!!! Just send him love pure and unconditional LOVE! Also send it to all your friends and family... Send it to as many people as you can... Don't worry you can never run out of it, and your LOVE will just grow and become more powerful and more powerful and you will manifest into your life the LOVER you are looking for who will love you unconditionally! Go forth and send LOVE!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• sallyjane

omg!!!! thank you so much!!! really!
                                thats really helpful.
                                i still havent finished the book.
                                i think i'm on chapter 14 or something.
                                anyway.... you rock!!
                                heather

Comment

Working...
                                X