• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are awesome SallyJane!!!
    With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
    Christine

Comment

• Dr Video impressive

I liked his (The Dr.) technique of pumping the right arm as part of his healing method. Very interesting and totally unique...

With results

"But ye shall receive power..."
      Acts 1:8

Comment

• For Wpage!

Originally posted by wpage View Post
        I liked his (The Dr.) technique of pumping the right arm as part of his healing method. Very interesting and totally unique...

With results

Hi Wpage!

Dr. Yuen is a remarkable man. He is a 35th generation Shaolin Kung Fu Master. He learned to weaken his opponents to gain advantage, and with the same knowledge was also taught to heal. On my Youtube Channel, I have saved favorite videos of Dr Yuen.

Dr Yuen uses Muscle testing (kinesiology) to discover the "Truth" which tests strong (the arm stays up) and "not truth" (the arm goes down). In actuality he is using the shoulder muscles with the arm (deltoids) to have the individual recognize the truth from within their own bodies.

Anyone is able to use many muscles of the body(their own muscles too) to by-pass the ego-mind and it's "non-truths".

Dr Yuen scans the body using muscle testing for weakness (non-truths) and then through intention makes energetic corrections to manifest the truth of perfect health. As Dr Yuen corrects an issue, he proves this, by re-testing the issue on the individual and they intantly feel strength again. (the arm that previously went weak and went down, not stays up and is strong).

The more practiced and experienced you are with Muscle testing, the faster you can get through all the issues and make corrections for strength for an individual or group of individuals. This is why Dr. Yuen and many others using this simple method, can achieve instant miraculous results.

Dr Yuen first teaches the arm method, (very slow). Then he teaches the finger method (faster), you are using your own fingers to muscle test, and then make corrections for your issues, and others.

I use my abdominal muscle to muscle test which enables me to muscle test and make corrections anywhere, doing anything, and all the time. I converse in person with many people, and they have no idea that I am muscle testing. I often get asked "how in the world did you know that?"
        Which always makes me smile. I mostly keep my Chinese Energetic Medicine to myself, especially with strangers.

The first question is always, do I get a strength "a yes answer" to make corrections on this individual? It is always non-verbal with CEM. I have only encountered a few times where I do not get strength, and so the answer is no, I am not to assist.

It also makes me smile that strangers are always walking up to me and telling me what they are experiencing. Many times with the preface "I don't know why I am telling you this but......"

We have great power within us all, and this is why I share this Healing Modality with you. To inspire you to work on yourself (with whatever healing modality you choose), and know the truth of your greatness. The power of ONE.

There are infinite ways to achieve the same result of perfect health and beyond. I love this forum for this reason. I also love Paths for assisting individuals to effortlessly obtain the same results.

Thank you for posting Wpage!
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• hi grace

hi grace! hi everyone!

grace, dont know if you got my last post, but i changed my modules one more time since then. i changed to

faith
          sex.pleasure female
          creativity in the work place
          unconditional love.

i feel like i'm seeing shifts in my level of faith which is cool. i had some emotional releases about childhood stuff and relationships, but i am still having trouble seeing what my purpose is, and what career path i could be on. i'm trying to just keep an open mind but i'm not highly motivated in this area. i could use corrections or guidance if possible. its hard to stay focussed sometimes.

thank you!!!!! heather

Comment

• Just a few corrections...

Hi Grace! How did your competition go? I know you kicked some serious butt!

Hey tomorrow, I need to start making phone calls for my new job that will allow me to fund my move and continue to work when I get down there... I have done it in the past, and I am kicken on the phones, so I don't know why I am having challenges with getting started. I also need any corrections to clear the way for my first sales and beyond! I am very excited about getting going!

Thanks Girlfriend... Sallyjane

Comment

• hi everyone

i have a friend who is trying to detox off of vicodin. he took it for a sprained ankle, and later kept taking it for back pain. now he's trying to stop and is having the worst withdrawl symtoms. i'm worried about him. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. corrections would be greatly appreciated if possible.
              thank you

Comment

• Wow!

Just been reading lots of posts here and it makes me feel quite overwhelmed!!

It's so great to hear of so many wonderful things happening for people. I'm new to Paths and have many years of "stuff" to deal with. I'm fascinated by what I'm reading on CEM and would so love it to work for me too. But I'm scared to ask Grace for help (yet?)because I don't want to "bother her" when I see she's got so many people to help (and yes, I'm quite sure self-esteem is at play here!!!)and also I'm scared to in case it doesn't work. Years of other therapies not making any difference! Things that work for others not working for me and I don't want to add another to the list!!

Don't want to ramble on. Just really wanted to say thanks for posting all this stuff. Will go back to reading more and soaking it all in and see where it takes me.

Transformational Paths
                Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• For All!

Hi Heather!

I have been making many corrections for what you have asked. Your career path tests strong, so keep a close eye out for people you run into. Information for your next move towards your new career will come from a friend of a friend.

The modules you have chosen all test strong. Don't worry about viewing modules that I did not muscle test strength for, all the Paths modules are effective. I have noticed that when a person I have muscle tested for does get on those particular modules, they seem to experience a greater awareness of results. All the paths modules are effective, but you may or may not see the affects as quickly as modules that test the strongest.

Please keep me posted on your friend. I am happy and grateful to work on him.

Hi Pam,

Thank you for all your recent posts. The more you pop in, the more layers of Fear are taken off with CEM corrections. I see such a big difference already in the vibration of your words! This makes Dude happy too! He is always with you. You are BEING more of your true self!

Hi Sallyjane,

Every morning when I read posts, it never fails to bring a great big smile to my face to read yours!!

I have been doing much with my Karate, every week and weekend has been about Karate. It is this coming Saturday that I will be in Walt Disney World's Wide World of Sports, Okinawan Karate competition. I loved it so much last year. The Comradeship of my dojo brothers and sisters and so much more.

Last year their were 28 competitors from our Dojo, this year there are over 55! I have to admit I have shifted so much since last year that I was feeling unmotivated to compete this year for many reasons, and was only doing so for my dojo. I discovered just today, with the help of a very special man, that the reason was because, it is no longer about winning (separation) but Unity. I am so thrilled right now I can't begin to tell you.

I have already begun to make CEM corrections to send Love and Light to the whole competition and every single participant. I also have begun to send Love and Light to those competitors that I will personally be up against in order to create Oneness. It is my intention, that with CEM, I will express myself with my Karate in a very unique and different manner. I feel so grateful for this realization!

In the past competing assisted me in releasing fear, I have been in so many tournaments that I no longer feel any fear, but now the desire to express love and light/Oneness in my Karate is IMMENSE.

Thank you Sallyjane for asking about my Karate. It means a lot!

This Thursday I will be on the Paths Affiliate call, there is an important announcement and there is much light and energy behind this whole call. I hope as many of you as possible will be on. The more of our energy and light on this call the more powerful and abundant for all. Plus I would love to hear your voices.

I always read your posts and I will always make CEM corrections! Please keep your fabulous Posts coming!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Sunshine!

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                    Just been reading lots of posts here and it makes me feel quite overwhelmed!!

It's so great to hear of so many wonderful things happening for people. I'm new to Paths and have many years of "stuff" to deal with. I'm fascinated by what I'm reading on CEM and would so love it to work for me too. But I'm scared to ask Grace for help (yet?)because I don't want to "bother her" when I see she's got so many people to help (and yes, I'm quite sure self-esteem is at play here!!!)and also I'm scared to in case it doesn't work. Years of other therapies not making any difference! Things that work for others not working for me and I don't want to add another to the list!!

Don't want to ramble on. Just really wanted to say thanks for posting all this stuff. Will go back to reading more and soaking it all in and see where it takes me.

Hi Sunshine!

Not only is your avatar pic absolutely fabulous, but your handle name is perfection!! I am so happy you have posted, and do not hesitate ever to ask me for anything. I may not post a reply right away, but I will make the corrections immediately. and for your beautiful Post.

Hi Val,
                    I wanted to give you a big hug and Kiss! You have shifted and I am warning you that you will feel very differently soon, plus a little bird told me today that you have also been Matrixed (ME)!!

You now test strong for able, willing and ready, but I am working on deserving. All is perfect! You are moving along faster than you think. Keep up the good work, whether you believe you are doing good work or not!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace

Thank you my sweet Grace.......

I just got ANOTHER IBS pain attack, even though I have been doing chelation thereapy to remove the metals in my body. (There is a thread here about MERCURY AND IBS, which I just replied to in more detail)........It isn't helping AT ALL!!

I have become so discouraged, so hopless, I don't know what else to try.

I appreciate your corrections, and I hope to feel what you have accomplished for me. I don't know how to deal with this pain......5 months now, and I am at the end of my rope.......

Dear Grace, I want to thank you for your help. You are so kind and I TRULY appreciate all the work you have put in to me.
                      THANK YOU!!!

Last edited by VJoy; 10-19-2008, 10:56 PM.
                      Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• Thank you

Dear Grace

Just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me and what you said about the name I'd chosen. I'd no idea it meant that! I chose my avatar picture because he looked so loving and peaceful and content and also because I love animals and he reminded me of Bobbin and Jess - the two Golden Retrievers I was lucky enough to have until they both died.

Thank you too for saying don't hesitate to ask for anything. Don't know if you worked on that? But last night when I couldn't sleep I suddenly thought "you know what, maybe it is ok to ask Grace for help. She wouldn't be offering if she didn't mean it. Other people don't hesitate to ask and you matter too!" And then suddenly a whole list of things came into my head

Only joking!!! Not suddenly going to produce a wishlist and expect a magic wand! I have various "issues" but one major one which has affected my life for the last 20 years and have tried soooooo many therapies etc to heal myself to no avail. And now here I am at Paths. Won't go into details here but through a lot of work I understand with my head what and why etc but it's just healing the insides that's a challenge and it's not something that you can rush no matter how much you want to Can't stand over myself with a big stick and shout, come on, come on your life is waiting sort yourself out and heal yourself NOW. Just doesn't work!!

Will try not to let this run on - once I start I can write for England!!!

I see from the other posts that you can test if someone's on the correct modules for them and can make corrections for people. I don't even know where to start making corrections! but please would it be possible for you to test if I am on the right module for me and if I should continue with just that one or add another? I started with the Trauma Release one and chose just one to (a) see how it worked and (b) keep costs down.

And one last question is there somewhere I can read more about CEM and how it works?

And thank you!
                        Transformational Paths
                        Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• I just got ANOTHER IBS pain attack,

Goodmorning all:

I haven't posted for months and months.....however I do lurk from time to time, as I love the energy of this forum and in particular, this thread of Grace's!

Val, when I read your line quoted above, I just had to do a little Matrix energetics play with you. Not sure if you're familiar with it or not....and it doesn't matter because it ALWAYS shifts something! Notice whatever you notice, and hopefully you notice some beneficial changes.....and even better, I'm hoping you don't BS anymore, cause apparently it cause you pain when you do!!

Love Debbie

Comment

• Grace What time

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            This Thursday I will be on the Paths Affiliate call, there is an important announcement and there is much light and energy behind this whole call. I hope as many of you as possible will be on. The more of our energy and light on this call the more powerful and abundant for all. Plus I would love to hear your voices.

I always read your posts and I will always make CEM corrections! Please keep your fabulous Posts coming!
                            What time? If I am not working at that time i would love to be on it!

HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• This is fun!

This week has been very fun! Actually the weekend... First of all I was convinced I was down to my last few dollars when I went in and checked my bank acount... I had a $1000.00 more than I thought I should have, and all my checks had cleared the bank! The abundance has started! Then on top of it, I have had 4 people prophesy over me that a fantastic unbelieveable abundance was coming into my life very very soon! These were people who did not even know me! Don't you just love messages from the Universe?

Val, I will keep working on you too! Congrats on the shifts that are taking place! Even if they don't feel like they are.... they are!!!! I know when you are in pain... it is hard to believe that it is changing, but just trust that it is! You have some powerful healers working on you right now! Soon you will be one too! I can feel it!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• SallyJane and DebbieQ

Hi Sally Jane, and debbieQ!

I appreciate any help you offer.............right now I am so drugged up, I can barely see (one side effect of al the drugs is blurry vision).......I wish I could fee the change you speak of. I don't yet, all I know is that I cannot live life like this. And I don't know how to heal this, IF there is a solution. I am getting so completely discouraged, and it appears I this pain is part of my half my life from now on..........I can't do this much longer, I want to give up.

Thank you ladies, you are very kind...

Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

Working...
                                X