Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So good to "SEE" you!

[SIZE="6"]SallyJane - You're BEAUTIFUL!!! [/SIZE]

Thank you for letting us in. Wow, that's huge.

Comment

• SallyJane: you look fabulous! How exciting about the new job!

Nancy: so many wonderful improvements and healings in your body lately. I love reading about all these miracles....!

Grace: best of luck at the tournament!

Val: sometimes things get a little worse before they get better. When things really suck for me, I have little glimmers of knowing that I will emerge on the other side, even if I put forth no conscious effort to get there. Time passes. I used to have some really awful physical symptoms. It took time, money, and major changes to my diet, and I know you're probably completely fed up with being told what to do and finding little relief from it....but eventually you will find the key to being able to function much better and manage the condition on your own. I pick up that you are angry at yourself for having the feelings and symptoms you have. David Hawkins' book Transforming the Levels of Consciousness is very helpful for helping you go, "oh!" and quite easily let go of the unpleasant feelings, one by one. No single thing is the panacea, because every symptom is there for a reason...and the more powerful it is, the more powerful a gift it is. I know this is probably irritating and unhelpful to read when things are intense....so when you can, read this when you are in a moment of respite from the pain, and consider that things are changing even now.

Comment

• Val

Belle is soooo right!!! Even though things don't seem like they are changing, they really are! Remember we are with you, and I am doing work on you and so is Grace everyday, even if we don't mention it. You know it is funny, because whenever my daughter is having problems with someone at school, I will start to do energy work on them... She will then come home and ask me "Mom! What did you do to so and so?" I am like why? She says cause they are nice all of a sudden! So my neighbor is in for a delightful surprise Hehehe! Seriously this to shall pass, and you will look back someday and wonder how you got through it! You are in the right place here though! You are loved here too! So sweetie just hold on to that love and let it pull you through this tough time!

So today I did some clearing on the dogs next door and their obnoxious barking... They have bee quiet most of the day since, but even more important after my kids went to school, I laid down feeling like I needed to, and fell into a deep healing sleep. I know it was healing because when I woke up my heart said so! My back has been so much better since then too, and some other changes took place. The most important thing was those two dogs barked through my entire healing nap, and were not able to wake me up. That was awesome! After my nap is when I did the clearing on them! Hehe!

I was meditating yesterday when the neighbor pulled in, and suddenly I plugged into him... NOT intending to! My note to him forced him to look in the mirror he is trying to avoid! He knows he does not spend enough time with his dogs. He knows there are problems with them and he does not have the energy for some reason to deal with them. I need to continue to send him forgiveness and compassion and kindness and the likes. This is important for me to do, because once I move the next person who moves in here will not have the patience to deal with his dogs, and the authorities and the SPCA will be called. He will likely loose his dogs and have much bigger problems arise. So in the meantime I will do work both on his dogs and him, and intend for it to work out before I move to California.

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Huge HUGS!

Thank you Everyone for all you kind words about my new picture!

I am feeling much better about how I look, and I have to admit that I do feel Beautiful!

It has been soooo long since I have felt that way... It is very exciting!
          Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Izzi NEEDS HELP!

My teenager Izabelle is having a new energy problem, and I am not sure why she is creating this, but it is weird!

Izzi keeps track of things really well, but all of a sudden the last few days she has lost her cell phone, and her eye glasses... Now she is panicked because her she does not see with out her glasses or contacts and her eyes are hurting her. Okay the real concern is not that the glasses are gone, but that she had them on her face when they disapeared. The things she has lost in the past few days are the things that she depends on as a teenager.

Can you make corrections for her to stop the disapearing act, and that the things that have disapeared re-appear.

Please and thank you for the corrections...

Oh one more thing, a couple of weeks ago she lost her purse at the mall. This is so unlike Izzi, and it really freaking her out at this point... It is not like her to loose stuff! Personally I think she is manifesting it to another parallel universe or something. She had the glasses on when they disapeared????
            Sallyjane
            Last edited by zartgirl; 09-27-2008, 01:59 AM. Reason: Added more information

Comment

• This was cool!

I woke up this morning early, and around 5:30 am decided to manifest back Izabelle's glasses. I said to myself I manifest back Izzi's... My arm had a kink in it so I stretched it out and put my hand on Izzi's glasses! Damb! I am powerful!

Still have to manifest the cell phone back into this illusion, but at least Izzi will be able to see!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Thank you everyone for trying to help.

Dear Sharyn, I am not so much angry about the pain, as deeply scared and depressed. Only someone who has THAT KIND OF PAIN could understand, and I see no end in sight.

Everyone who tried to help me, I thank you.
                Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• You are all Magnificent!

I thought that I would be able to reply to each post since I posted last, but there are too many!! I am "IN LOVE" with all of you , but at a loss for posting timely!

SallyJane, you ARE GORGEOUS!! How wonderful to see a beautiful face to your beautiful words!

Doug,
                  Inika,
                  Belle99,
                  Al,
                  PamRose,
                  KimJ,
                  Viviana,
                  Tim,
                  Nancy,
                  Sharyn,
                  Bobi,
                  Val,
                  Christine,
                  Pamela,
                  Melissa

Your posts mean so much to me, and I have read every word, I so wanted to post back to every one, but have been blindsided with friends and family here in my home town, and also my Karate training. I have and still will make more corrections for what you have requested/ or spoken about. As you know, this all resonates with me and is my pleasure to make corrections for.
                  Last edited by Grace; 09-29-2008, 02:33 AM.
                  IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Excellent Grace!

Thanx Grace!
                    I wanted to let you know some cool things are happening at work and I'm feeling better about the place. There has been some changes and even an individual that was causing a ruckus as a part of management isn't there anymore and there is a mucho (pronounced moocho) bettero vibe in the air. We are still getting things there organized in the office, so it won't be smooth sailing just yet... That's still good -- the sails are in better shape. I am grateful for everything.
                    Even having to bike in till I get my car fixed is cool. That or something better is happening.

Thank you,
                    Love ya,

Doug
                    With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

• Grace

Grace! I send peace to you with all that is going on there!

Thank you for all your corrections. Still have not found the cell phone, but it will either manifest or something better will.

I am creating all kinds of interesting manifestations in my life these days, and they are all pointing to a major change in my financial life.

Lots of love and hugs! Sallyjane

Comment

• hi grace..

Hi Grace! Hi Everyone!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!! Sending you love and joy!

Grace, I know you are soooo busy. And we all appreciate everything you do!
                        So i just wanna start by saying thank you so much for all the energy and focus you put on helping us with all your wisdom!!

I was just wondering.... if you have time... could you retest me for the modules? i have been doing them for a while. it might be all in my head but i feel like i am starting to reach a plateau. i have been on them for almost three months. i've had some pretty cool shifts, and i never thought i would have immediately manifested a relationship. its been pretty awesome. i'm stiil waiting for the intuition on the career shift thing. feel a little in the dark about that, but i'm sure something will come. i did lose a little weight too, which is cool.

Some things that I have been wanting to work on aside from the career thing are getting in better touch with my creativity and letting that lead me a little more, and also i want to feel my sexual energy more. i feel like i cut myself off from it, because in the past i've used it in ways that were not good for me, and i have also been really heartbroken in a few relationships where i felt like my body trusted enough to let go and connect more with the other person. anyway... i would love to release the blocks.

1 hour later:
                        okay... i just had a matrix energetics session. and the sex thing is a little more clear.... I was with a guy over seven years ago, and i thought he was my soul mate. we were really connected on alot of levels. very much so sexually. he actually broke my heart twice, and i feel like i cut myself off from the sexual energy because i didn't want to be hurt again like that. also because a part of me feels like i gave him the sexual energy as a really sacred gift and now its hard to bring it back to me.
                        he still calls me often, and he lives in the czech republic. i live here in california, so... its kinda been this thing where... i guess we've been holding on to each other from so far away. it has made it difficult to connect with new partners. now after my session i have the awareness that we had pass life agreements to learn and teach each other lessons, but it doesnt mean that we are soulmates in the since that we have to be together.

anyway.... i would still like to continue to better feel and connect with my sexual energy, and not feel the fear of being intimate with someone new.

thanks for reading!

love love love!

heather
                        :heartbeat:

Comment

• For Anyone

Hi folks......

I started chelation IV therapy today in the hopes that it will help or get rid of my excruciating abdominal pain attacks from IBS. The thing is, it is only 2 times a week, and there are many treatments. It will take a long time.

I am very stressed out and frankly depressed about the process, and I humbly ask for any kind of healing, anything to help me get through this, as I am embarking on something that I won't even know if it is helping for a while, and certainly will not help enough before the next pain attack in about 2 weeks. I feel beaten down and desperate.

Thank you so much.
                          Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• Val

Originally posted by VJoy View Post
                            Hi folks......

I started chelation IV therapy today in the hopes that it will help or get rid of my excruciating abdominal pain attacks from IBS. The thing is, it is only 2 times a week, and there are many treatments. It will take a long time.

Val, I am glad to hear that you are starting the chelation! That is a great starting point.

I am very stressed out and frankly depressed about the process, and I humbly ask for any kind of healing, anything to help me get through this, as I am embarking on something that I won't even know if it is helping for a while, and certainly will not help enough before the next pain attack in about 2 weeks. I feel beaten down and desperate.

Thank you so much.
                            I know it is hard, but you have to try to stop expecting pain. What you think upon, and any fear you have about future pain is what creates pain. Thought + Emotion = Manifestation. Fear is probably the most powerful manifesters there is, because there is so much passion behind it! I know I am going through something right now that my ego is trying to bring me down with fear also, but I have to release it and trust. My pain is financial right now, and it is the process of just trusting that somehow my electricity will be paid tomorrow morning regardless of the fact that the pay check that I got tonight was a $1000.00 short. I am a single mom, and so I am also having to trust that somehow I am going to pay my rent this week, and keep a roof over my kids head. At first I started to panic, but then just realized that somehow this will all work out for me... Somehow, someway! I may have to borrow the money tomorrow from peter to pay paul, but somehow I will be fine and this month everything will turn around for me.

You need to release the FEAR of the NEXT ATTACK, and stop expecting it, worrying about it, and waiting for it? When we do that we create more of what we don't want! I am choosing to see and feel and be excited about all the money I have filling up my bank account right now!

I know that your IBS is different as it is a physical pain, but for me the financial stuff can bring physical pain also! Don't know if you know what TMJ is, but when I get stressed out and fear takes over I get a tension headache that starts in my jaw, moves to my neck, and then engulfs my entire head... As if that is not bad enough then it turns to a migraine on top of the other headache I already had! If I take pain killers for it... the headache goes almost away... Well till the next day when I get a rebound and that is even worse!

I have been able to lesson the number of these and the intensity by releasing fear when it rears it's ugly head! You have to release it and when you start to think upon it and dwell upon it...You then have to release it and move on to new thoughts. Thoughts and emotions are what causes disease, and pain!

I know this is a little in your face and stated quite boldly. I know it is not what you probably wanted to hear, but sometimes it is what we need to hear. I have a friend that when I am freaking out, I can call him and be all crying and crap... I know he will always fix me... Not by telling me what I do want to hear, but by telling me what I need to hear at that moment. He never dances around anything, and he is the first person I call when I am upset! He always makes me feel better, and I always learn something from him! He has a way of grabbing the string to the balloon that I am floating away in and pulling it back to earth for me! He always grounds me!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• Gobs of Gratitude

Thank you Grace so much for all your work.

I am having so much fun in my life right now. I am in New York, just taught a class in the Hamptons (what a beautiful place!) and now giving sessions in Brooklyn! I am riding the subways by myself with joy (no fear). My body is healthy, Paths is working so well and my Bemer Mat is making me feel sooo good! (here is the link to my description of it: http://www.energeticforum.com/health...mer-me-up.html)
                              (Val, check this out and if you can find anyone in your area with a mat so you can try it out, it might be very useful to you. I am sending lots of healing energy your way.)

I am making more money than I have in the past and people are giving me great tips. There is still no break-through with my investment in the Dominican but my attitude is going from "wait and see" to "something better will happen".

Hearts of gratitude to you all!
                              Grateful
                              for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                              http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                              http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Grace...

Grace if you could keep making corrections on my money situation. I know I will be ok, but I am having to go ask a bunch of agencies for money to pay my electric bill. Fun Fun Fun... Somehow I test that I need to do this for some reason some lesson is to come from this. I am not sure what!

Can you continue to also make correction for the monies that are owed me like the bonus I worked so hard for to be paid to me! When I actually got my last paycheck it was actually less than what it said it would be... The paycheck stub said around 300.00 which was 1000.00 dollars short, but I only got 189.00 dollars!

I am really working on continuously processing all of this and reclaiming the power from this situation, and then moving back to gratitude. It is tough, but I keep at it. I know this is my ego screaming and kicking not to die, and that I am on the verge of moving that extra 15% that I need to go... Man it is still tough though!

I am the awesome power of God!
                                I Created this!
                                This is not real, it is an illussion
                                I reclaim 100% of the power from this Right now!
                                Me rejoicing in all I have managed to create, and what I am creating right now!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane!

Comment

Working...
                                X