Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrections for ego tantrums

Apologies in advance for this long post...!

Grace, and all who are willing, would you make corrections to curb my ego? It’s been throwing some tantrums lately.

I’m involved in start up and planning of a large project with a large concept. It is near and dear to me however it is not my project. A friend has been “filled with Spirit” so to speak with a vision much like my own but her’s is much clearer, more defined. It’s an excellent idea at the right time and in the right place. She might be considered the mother of this plan and my part is as midwife and birth coach. The “child” will belong to the larger community.

I am thrilled with my part. I have no desire to thrust myself into the full throes of all that needs to be done. My friend is fully capable, fully there and fully thriving on it. My skills are in seeing large concepts, finding connections and being an instigator (owning these attributes is still somewhat new for me). I like being part of the brain trust and don’t have a lot of ego involved –except… when I hear my ideas, my concepts and the products of conversations I have been sharing for years come from her mouth as soley her own.

I’m sure these ideas are hers. We all draw from the same well. These conversations aren’t new or exclusive to us, have been generating for years and none of us has ownership, and yet several times lately, as I listen to her “share the word” as though generated only through her own ideas, my little-me bristles. I feel disregarded and unacknowledged. I don’t like this petty “me too!” or “that was my idea!” feeling. I’ve done some EFT a few times with some benefit but the whole thing came up again tonight.

A bit of a back-story to this is I’m the youngest child with all the cute-but-we-don’t-take-her-serious issues that go along. I became aware in Jr. High that I could say something, it would go unnoticed, and in the next breath someone else would say my words verbatim and everyone would gasp, “Yes! That’s it!” My husband has come to recognize this since he is often the one getting the “Yes, of course. That’s it!” distinction by repeating my words. He is quick to acknowledge me though I’ve no idea if it actually registers with others or not.

I know I am a communicator. The information comes through me if iI am recognized or not. It’s become something an amusement for us, for me – except, of course, when it doesn’t feel so funny.

The incident tonight and those recently smack of this old feeling. If they persist I will have conversation with my friend to help clear our path forward. However, I’d be very grateful if you could help me take the edge off this old pattern before hand or better yet, help me clear it once and for all.

I think related to this is the words belle99 quoted in the launching of the new ACIM thread http://www.energeticforum.com/person...m-hawkins.html. They have been resonating with me since, powerfully calling me to claim my power, shuck the remaining kid-sister baggage and create the Self I want to wear in this life.

with profound gratitude...

Comment

• IBS info

Val, I'm passing this on to you, and anyone else dealing with IBS.
      I don't know if it will offer ANYTHING new or helpful, but this is a student of my advanced Ayurvedic teacher. who is a very successful chiropractor, talking about Ayurvedic protocol from my teachers point of view.

https://mdchiropractor.webex.com/mdc...40071A52652D20

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Many Blessings,
      Nancy
      Life in Balance Ayurveda
      www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Nancy

Thank you Nancy.
        Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• Amazing Healing Thread

I am late in getting back after I had posted and heard from Grace...
          needing to thank her from the depths of my heart for her help and wisdom!!!

But I wanted to add what a mind blowing, powerful thread this has been and EVERYTHING written here has just been so helpful, interesting and thought provoking!

People breaking out of their packages and bindings and stretching into the new...its so exciting!
          I know I have been.... my antsyness has been the transition from inner plane to the outer. I have such a HUGE leap internally, now I need it, or its beginning to manifest externaly.

On a side note, my "fear of the future" eyes are doing their thing, haha.
          My left eye is doing great! I don't wear my glasses to read anymore! and it seems sharp and happy!

I'm having surgury on my more 'expressive' right eye on friday, to laser some scar tissue away so I can see better. I realized I'd been terrified of it all...and so have been focusing positive energy on the best outcome, not only for friday, but down the line. That eye has a 'mechanical problem' in that the replacement lense that got put in is not in right place so caused inflammation. Well, if it got out of place, why can't it creep back into proper place? Anyone who wants to help with that positive scenario, your healing vibes would be most appreciated!!!

In Immense Love & Gratitude,
          Nancy
          Life in Balance Ayurveda
          www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Excellente Nancy!!!!

Originally posted by Ayurved View Post
            I am late in getting back after I had posted and heard from Grace...
            needing to thank her from the depths of my heart for her help and wisdom!!!

But I wanted to add what a mind blowing, powerful thread this has been and EVERYTHING written here has just been so helpful, interesting and thought provoking!

On a side note, my "fear of the future" eyes are doing their thing, haha.
            My left eye is doing great! I don't wear my glasses to read anymore! and it seems sharp and happy!

I'm having surgery on my more 'expressive' right eye on friday, to laser some scar tissue away so I can see better. I realized I'd been terrified of it all...and so have been focusing positive energy on the best outcome, not only for friday, but down the line. That eye has a 'mechanical problem' in that the replacement lens that got put in is not in right place so caused inflammation. Well, if it got out of place, why can't it creep back into proper place? Anyone who wants to help with that positive scenario, your healing vibes would be most appreciated!!!

Nancy
            Nancy!!!
            I hear you on being terrified, I had eye surgery at 25 because I was seeing red, on both of 'em. Laser and vitrectomies (which is removing the clear jell in the middle of the eye) which at first was, well to be honest with my vision not working, I was scared about not being able to see! I think they're a lot better at it these days, that's cool.
            I did learn that having your eyes bandaged, you have a hard time remembering where you put things! I was glad to have the wraps off You'll do fine Nancy I'm psyched for you!
            Sending you, good, good, good, good vibrations, Bop bop!!!
            Ooops, I was a kid in the 60's

And now, about 20 yrs later, doing well with vision, it is a gift.
            Thank You Universe!!!!! Be thankful for your vision....

I'm really glad for you and be ready for seeing everything excellent that's coming your way. I've been doing some bursting at the seams myself. Good deal and you're right about Grace, she's very helpful and amazing.
            Thanks Grace!

Doug
            With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

• Thanks SO much Doug for your post!!!

It helps a lot, someone else who has been through eye stuff...and come out well!!!! That exerience sounds too intense, I'm very happy your doing ok now!!! I have decided to be excited about getting more light into my eye, and seeing better!
              And, while I was doing my meditation yesterday, I swear I felt something shift in there!!!

I LOVE my eyes...I probably don't tell them that often enough!!!

Nancy
              Life in Balance Ayurveda
              www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• All For You, Nancy!!!

Oh, Nancy!!!

Honey...you can be sure that I will be directing ALL of my Very Powerful Feminine, Healing and Loving Energy to you tomorrow and I just KNOW that everything is going to go Perfectly for you!

I would love to know what time you are planning on having this surgery done, so I can do a special meditation at the same time...

Let us know if you can, okay?

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                My PATHS Website
                My Art Website
                My Paintings As Prints
                My Facebook

Comment

• Oh Thank-you Pamela!!!

Since time is 'flexible' or an illusion
                  if you don't get this in time....you can tune back in time to 1:00pm central USA!!! (2:00 your time I think!)

I will be leaving in a little over an hour! It will go great!!!!

Nancy
                  Life in Balance Ayurveda
                  www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Corrections

Hi Grace and everyone,
                    I recently found out that an investment I made in the Dominican Republic has not had a return on it since I made it and the owners of the resort where I put my money are not sending any of the clients their money. The clients are collectively getting a lawyer and trying to take over the resorts.

I am staying pretty calm about it even tho it is my savings/retirement and not extra. Sometimes my mind slips into worry, then I get a feeling that it will be even better when the clients take over. But I just want some back up from any or all of you. And I thought to change one of my modules to Mindset for Money. Does that resonate with you?

And Nancy I will be sending you healing energy and blessings. I know it will be successful!
                    Grateful
                    for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                    http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                    http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• a group correction requested

Grace,

I am sensing that a number of us on this thread could benefit from the following correction: to know that each of us has all the resources, internal and external, to be able to make ANY desired change.

Belle

Comment

• You're welcome

Originally posted by Ayurved View Post
                        Thanks SO much Doug for your post!!!

It helps a lot, someone else who has been through eye stuff...and come out well!!!! That experience sounds too intense, I'm very happy your doing ok now!!! I have decided to be excited about getting more light into my eye, and seeing better!
                        And, while I was doing my meditation yesterday, I swear I felt something shift in there!!!
                        I LOVE my eyes...I probably don't tell them that often enough!!!

Nancy
                        Nancy, you are very welcome!
                        It was one of those, "You've got to be kidding me!" deals he he, I just wanted to let you know that great outcomes can occur no matter what! (hope it wasn't too much info) And I'll be thinking about you, ya see??
                        Love your eyes, those "eye" cells have consciousness's too and will respond to you. Of course their conscs.'s are similar and will respond to your thoughts, send them good ones. Along those lines,
                        I did come across a cool website Think Unique Thoughts that's super cool. I get a daily note from the Universe that's cool too. Well, it comes Mon thru Fri. The Universe takes weekends off, (it's busy being the Universe, eh??) Check it out.

Have a great weekend,

Doug
                        Last edited by Doug; 09-19-2008, 11:33 PM.
                        With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

• Hey everyone...

Well I took a couple of days off from the internet while I was switching ISP's... I guess I did not plan the hookup and the disconnect very well. The cool thing is that my new internet modem is wireless and I can use my laptop anywhere in the house (without hooking up a wireless network for the purpose of one computer.

I have been learning so much about time and letting go of it. It is such an illusion and if we get all tied up in that illusion then it will consume us. Fear sets in as we hold on to the illusion, believing it is real. Time sets extreme limits on us and when we are within these limits the ego is in control of us. It does not matter if we are talking about health challenges, financial issues, careers, family, or whatever we area of our lives we are wanting to change. When you remove the boundaries of time, you remove the total illusion. Now so many new possibilities open up to whatever you are seeking. Reality can be anything you want it to be...

The next thing I have been realizing is that I have to go and do as my heart desires! I keep going and doing as I think the world desires... I have been asking permission from everyone to do what I want to do, instead of doing what my higher self tells me to do. I at a turning point, and I know I have to make the right decision here, and it has to be my decision... free of fear!

I have been realizing that all my life the world has told me that I CAN'T make a living doing something I love, because I am an artist, and artist HAVE to starve! Boy is that an illusion! Because of this I took a job back in the financial field so I could make a living to support my kids... It was awesome because it has brought me to the point where I can see the wrong thinking, and move forward! Now everyone is telling me that I have to keep that job till I get another job... But I am loosing money, because I have to drive all the way over there to go to work and I hate it so much that I am not making any money in the sales job! It just came to me that as long as I am holding on to that job I will not move forward into manifesting what I want, because I am conforming to the worlds ideas of what is good and what is bad! Not to mention that I am miserable when I am there. I have been keeping myself trapped in a job that is not working for me, continuing to waste money driving to it while not making any money. I have to just let go and move on to my next manifestation... Manifestation can not happen when we are holding on to the EGOIC thoughts holding us in limitation...

I hope this all makes sense to someone, and helps someone else see their way out of their muddy waters!

Blessings Sallyjane
                          Last edited by zartgirl; 09-20-2008, 10:27 PM. Reason: forgot to finish a sentence

Comment

• those "eye" cells have consciousness's too

Thanks Doug!!! I LOVE this sentiment....I have been tuning into my eyes lately, and really liking it!!!
                            The surgury went well!!! Wore me out, I came home and just crashed...but I see so much clearer w/o scar tissue...no more grey mist.

I have decided, happily...that it was my first eye crisis that marked the beginning of this 'slash and burn' period of my life...and that this minor eye adjustment will mark the ending!!! He burned away scar tissue from an old injury so I can see more clearly....beautiful!!!!
                            It couldn't illustrate more perfectly how it has been going lately...with the help of PATHS, new friends, clearing and liberation from a lot of old 'stuff'!!! I'm soooo grateful!!!

Belle...I think you got it!!! I have been healing and cocooning, and now i am ready to 'get out' there again...but no more of this 'small potatoes' stuff!!!!
                            So learning how to bring living large into the physical!!! I'm just plunging ahead, making plans that the means aren't clear yet, but I know will happen somehow. SallyJane...I love what you're saying!!! (as usual!!!) I have been going through many of same things in regard to time, MY needs and own way. Brilliant Lady!!!!

Doug, I love the TUT digest, its so much fun! and can really brighten your day!!! The Universe is Awesome!!!!

In Immense Love & Gratitude!
                            Nancy
                            Life in Balance Ayurveda
                            www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Congratulations!

Congratulations Nancy! What WONDERFUL news all around. Here's to Clear Vision ahead!

Comment

• Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                                Time sets extreme limits on us and when we are within these limits the ego is in control of us. .... Reality can be anything you want it to be...

YES!

The next thing I have been realizing is that I have to go and do as my heart desires! I keep going and doing as I think the world desires... I have been asking permission from everyone to do what I want to do, instead of doing what my higher self tells me to do. I at a turning point, and I know I have to make the right decision here, and it has to be my decision... free of fear!

I have been realizing that all my life the world has told me that I CAN'T make a living doing something I love, because I am an artist, and artist HAVE to starve! Boy is that an illusion! Because of this I took a job back in the financial field so I could make a living to support my kids... It was awesome because it has brought me to the point where I can see the wrong thinking, and move forward! Now everyone is telling me that I have to keep that job till I get another job... But I am loosing money, because I have to drive all the way over there to go to work and I hate it so much that I am not making any money in the sales job! It just came to me that as long as I am holding on to that job I will not move forward into manifesting what I want, because I am conforming to the worlds ideas of what is good and what is bad! Not to mention that I am miserable when I am there. I have been keeping myself trapped in a job that is not working for me, continuing to waste money driving to it while not making any money. I have to just let go and move on to my next manifestation... Manifestation can not happen when we are holding on to the EGOIC thoughts holding us in limitation...

I hope this all makes sense to someone, and helps someone else see their way out of their muddy waters!

Blessings Sallyjane
                                I couldn't agree more on all accounts. I've been working on the following my own voice, my own desires for just over two years now. Keep at it, it gets better and better --as you know. The knee-jerk habits of thinking and expectation makes for fits and starts again and again but, whew!, feeling good feels so good!!! And feeling better, even better!! If anyone can manage by trusting in themselves, it's you. You go, girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X