Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cog Dis

Hi Everyone...
    This is kind of a funny realization to me... Last night I was reflecting on all the cog dis I have bee going through with 5 of my modules that have bee playing havoc with my ego mind that just has not wanted to give in and let go! The realization came to me that (this I knew already as I have told some of you this exact same thing and that is why it was funny to me when it came to light) that there is NO BAD OR GOOD! Bad and Good are just judgements we put situations and people, and limit our abilities to move beyond the ego. Judgement is the egos duality.

So my struggles I have been having the last few weeks with my job have all been caused by me judging myself as bad! This sent me into a downward spiral of not doing what I thought I should be doing, and then another judgement as even more BAD! Then the spiral went deeper and deeper and deeper as the cycle of judgement went around and around!

The truth was I was neither doing bad or good I was just being and had I stayed in that space of just being I would have been fine, but when I let judgement come into the picture I started to sabotage myself.

I have been doing this with my weight also! I have a friend who I will not let see pictures of me because I see myself as BAD! This friend of course does not even care what I look like, and I know this because of other things he has said to me. So although I am loosing weight slowly, I am again sabotaging myself in this area because I don't like the way I look!

The core problem is JUDGEMENT, and once I stop JUDGING things I will breakthrough to the transformation in my life I am awaiting! Big Deep BREATH and let it go!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Belle

Hi Belle!

I thank you for the articles...I looked at them, and I have been tested for brain chemistry, and am actually taking most of those suppliments from my doctor.

As to the trauma module, I am already on a full theater of 4, and that is all I can handle now. I feel I need the 4 I am on the most at this time, so maybe down the road trauma would be one I would try.

I just learned from Kevin that mercury and metals could be irritating or causing my IBS. So I am going to start the process to reduce that, as I was tested last year and I do know I have elevated mercury and lead. This can also lead to mental and emotional problems, so who knows, maybe if I get cleaned up with the metals, maybe I would calm down! I don't know, but I am going to try it.

I thank you so much for your advice!

Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• Originally posted by VJoy View Post
        Hi Belle!

I thank you for the articles...I looked at them, and I have been tested for brain chemistry, and am actually taking most of those suppliments from my doctor.

As to the trauma module, I am already on a full theater of 4, and that is all I can handle now. I feel I need the 4 I am on the most at this time, so maybe down the road trauma would be one I would try.

I just learned from Kevin that mercury and metals could be irritating or causing my IBS. So I am going to start the process to reduce that, as I was tested last year and I do know I have elevated mercury and lead. This can also lead to mental and emotional problems, so who knows, maybe if I get cleaned up with the metals, maybe I would calm down! I don't know, but I am going to try it.

I thank you so much for your advice!

Val,
        I hope your doc muscle tests for the right dosage. I would just make sure that you are getting enough amino acids, now that you're demanding so much more from your subconscious mind. And, it can also take a while for them to build up in the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
          Hi Everyone...
          This is kind of a funny realization to me... Last night I was reflecting on all the cog dis I have bee going through with 5 of my modules that have bee playing havoc with my ego mind that just has not wanted to give in and let go! The realization came to me that (this I knew already as I have told some of you this exact same thing and that is why it was funny to me when it came to light) that there is NO BAD OR GOOD! Bad and Good are just judgements we put situations and people, and limit our abilities to move beyond the ego. Judgement is the egos duality.

So my struggles I have been having the last few weeks with my job have all been caused by me judging myself as bad! This sent me into a downward spiral of not doing what I thought I should be doing, and then another judgement as even more BAD! Then the spiral went deeper and deeper and deeper as the cycle of judgement went around and around!

The truth was I was neither doing bad or good I was just being and had I stayed in that space of just being I would have been fine, but when I let judgement come into the picture I started to sabotage myself.

I have been doing this with my weight also! I have a friend who I will not let see pictures of me because I see myself as BAD! This friend of course does not even care what I look like, and I know this because of other things he has said to me. So although I am loosing weight slowly, I am again sabotaging myself in this area because I don't like the way I look!

The core problem is JUDGEMENT, and once I stop JUDGING things I will breakthrough to the transformation in my life I am awaiting! Big Deep BREATH and let it go!

Blessings Sallyjane
          What a great realization!! And I can just "feel" how you got something on the gut level that you had understood intellectually for a long time!! I love that feeling!!

Comment

• Belle

Originally posted by belle99 View Post
            Val,
            I hope your doc muscle tests for the right dosage. I would just make sure that you are getting enough amino acids, now that you're demanding so much more from your subconscious mind. And, it can also take a while for them to build up in the body.
            Thanks Belle........the doctor doesn't do muscle testing. I did my urine test which I sent out today. Will take 1-2 weeks. then, I start an IV chelation program.

I think I am getting enough amino acids, because I am not getting ANY side effects like headaches, fuzzy thinking, painful eyes, extra fatigue, etc....

What is happening is that I am having a complete emotional meltdown due to worry over this entire IBS pain--testing--mercury thing. It could be the cure, but might not. I anticipate the next pain attack next week, and I have been chasing my health for 2 years, living with doctors and trying alternative methods for a variety of health issues,..........and now THIS!! It overwhelms me so much, (and this is a problem I have had for years, panic episodes) that I have been in Panic attack mode for 4 days. I had to boost one of my anti-anxiety meds.
            I am LOATHE to do it, but I cannot continue this way. I hope this is a tempoary increase, and maybe soon can go down again.

I am very scared , and TIRED about my health and this latest stuff.

Thanks for letting me ramble, this is what I do when I am a mess .....I am so sorry everyone, you must all be so sick of hearing me go on like this...

Thank you Belle, you are very sweet, as is everyone here!

Comment

• Originally posted by VJoy View Post
              Thanks for letting me ramble, this is what I do when I am a mess .....I am so sorry everyone, you must all be so sick of hearing me go on like this...

Valerie, this is all I have to say to you:

Hope you felt it!

~Viviana -
              "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                This Confusion stems from Dualism, the belief in Good and Not Good. Stop investing your magnificent energies on Dualism. You are More than this projected Reality! YOU are CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS! The ONE BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER! AN EXTENSION OF GOD, AND THE LIGHT OF THIS WORLD.

This Knowing will alleviate all the sins of this world. "Sin" meaning, the belief that you are separate from God. You have ALL, because you are ALL! This also alleviates the need to desire anything, because you ARE everything! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!

When ever you see with your physical eyes anything in the outer world that you perceive as "not good", think again. This is a projection of what you are putting out there, so that you don't have to take responsibility for. There is only ONE, and We are creating it all as ONE. I ask you to take responsibility for this created reality, because YOU are the LIGHT that makes you able to see/perceive anything. Focus the ONE MIND/YOUR MIND on the TRUTH that will set you FREE! LOVE/LIGHT IS ALL THERE IS.
                Oh Grace! Thank you so much for your help this morning! I also need to thank Pamela for the help she gave me also last night, and well I also got help from a friend who is not on this board, but it was also awesome help!

I have been fighting and fighting with the rubber band of the ego that has been trying to pull me back for the last few weeks (to the point of giving me a little push down a flight of stairs). The frustrating part of the whole experience was that I already know the answers! I knew when I went down those stairs that it was not me physically slipping and accidentally falling down the stairs, but this was more of spiritual fall too! I also know that there is NO BAD or GOOD! I tell you all that all the time! I know I am one with the universe, and one with each of you! I don't just know it, but I know it deep down in the core of my being! I also knew that I had already transended the exact issues I was not having look me in the eye again, and I couldn't figure out how that was possible???

It was the whole analogy of the rubber band that Grace was talking about a few pages back, and I have to tell you my EGO was feeling frustrated and desparate... very desparate! It was fighting with all of its might to stay alive, as it just knew it was about to die! It was holding on with everything it had...

Talk about frustrating to me, because I did not put it together what was happening....

So today I went to work where my ego has been working the hardest to make me feel like a failure, and I sat at my desk all day and called and called and called... I was only able to set one appt. and my boss was telling me I needed to have 4! So as you can imagine my ego mind was going after me big time... Trying to tell me I was failing, and I looked it straight in the eyes and said "Nope! Your a dying! Dying Hard, Baby!" One appt is neither bad or good it just is! I am perfect as God is perfect, so there is no way I can fail!!!! So I could have come home feeling devastated, but instead I came home calm and filled with joy, cause I am powerful!

I saw a vision today of myself slaying that big dragon (the ego), and it was sooo awesome, because the transformation was not me getting lots and lots of appts to go sell insurance, but it was of me doing the thing I am most passionette about, and love most dearly! This job I am working right now has nothing to do with money, but everything to do with me transending the ego mind! I am seeing this door closing and a new much more awesome door opening in the next few weeks!

Well I think I am out of room here for anymore words, so

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• Val

Dear Val,

I don't always have time to respond as I'd like to so this post has taken me longer to get around to doing so.

"I am having a complete emotional meltdown due to worry over this entire IBS pain--testing--mercury thing. It could be the cure, but might not. I anticipate the next pain attack next week..."

I am about to suggest that you start writing a gratitude journal. What! I hear you say. How can I possibly suggest such a thing with what you are going through right now!

Please don't think that I am insensitive to what you are going through as I know this is what you are seeing as your "Truth" at the moment & it is very real to you, but you need to change your "Truth". You need to break this cycle of where your attention is constantly focused. I know that you are aware of your body's rhythms & what has gone before so that leads the logical mind to expect similar patterns to keep repeating but you need to change this! (Obviously you know this or you wouldn't be here on this forum & have started Paths).You need to be the master of your body & mind rather than the victim.

Maybe this analogy will help. I like to think of our physical body as the shell or the bodywork of a car & that WE have come along & hopped into it as the mode of transport to take us for the ride of a lifetime & get us to all the experiences that we choose to explore whilst visiting this fascinationg place. The question is are you going to let your car take you where IT wants to & show you what IT wants or are you going to take control & be the master controller & direct it to show you what YOU want to see, feel & experience whilst you are here having your journey? There is so much more to you than the physical body & your mind. You are far more powerful than you think!

By the way, I am not saying that you are not grateful, Val! I can see by your responses to everyone here that you are but by focusing on the smaller gratitudes, it becomes easier to focus on the experiences that YOU want to see, feel, touch & hear. By beginning with small expressions of gratitude you will attract more & more larger blessings into your life until finally there will come the change that you have been looking for. Hence the gratitude journal is one concrete we can start to bring this about.

If you want to try this, assuming that you haven't already before, it is very simple. Find a book to write in every day & in a quiet time try & find a minimum of 5 things every day for what you can feel greatful for & write them down in a way that is meaningful for you & then try & find more & more in each day. I know that this can seem somewhat of a tall order when you are lost in the confusion of pain & medication but usually there are many small blessings that happen during each day that we simply miss because we are not focusing on them. Writing them down & then rereading them when we are feeling down or going through a rough time helps to bring them to our conscious awareness & keep them there.

Where can you look for your hidden blessings? Try looking for the things or parts that are RIGHT with you & your day rather than the things that are WRONG with you & your day.They can be really really simple things such as:

I am so happy & greatful today that -
                  ..... the sun shone today so that I was able to sit outside & enjoy it for a while
                  ...... it didn't snow today so that I could ...
                  .......my friend X thought of me & called me
                  ...... I have been pain free for 10 mins this morning
                  .......I have been headache free today
                  .......my pain was less severe today
                  .......my x feels better today than it did yesterday
                  .......the post didn't bring any bills
                  .......my husband / x made me a cup of coffee, glass of water etc,

I'm sure you get the idea. Once you can start showing yourself more gratitude for being powerful enough to bring these little blessings into your life more will follow.

All illness stems from an absence of love in some way. The way to healing is through LOVE.I am not using love in the romantic sense here but rather the all encompassing unconditional love.The more love, in as many ways as possible that you can give & show to yourself & this most importantly includes showing compassion & gratitude to yourself, the better. That is also why a couple of weeks ago when you asked in the other thread "What module would be best for.." I suggested the Forgiveness module &/ or Ho'oponopono for yourself combined with Unconditional love , (which you are already on)as this is what I "picked up" you were in need of most right now. Forgiveness is a powerful form of love & allows great changes to take place when it is given & felt freely both for oneself & others.

From an energetic healing point of view trauma is often stored in the bowel / intestines & manifests outwardly into a range of physical illnesses in those areas if the underlying emotions are not dealt with & processed.

We are all extensions of LOVE & our purpose is to BE the love that we are.For some people it may feel a little tarnished, for others,it may feel a long way off, but our connection is always there & finding our way home to it is the biggest gift that we can give to ourselves.

This is another of my favorite videos & why I always include "Blessings" in my signature to everyone!

The Gentle Art of Blessings

So Love, Light & Blessings to you, Val
                  Theta Healing
                  Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Dear Val

Hey there my dear Val... I sent you some extra hugs, as I have not been around as much the last few days, or not in a way that I would have liked to have been! Just know that my heart is with you, and once I set the intention to work on you that the magic (for lack of any other word) started to work for you! And it continues after I work on you!

Sweetheart, I totally understand the fear! Trust me I went through it with my divorce!!! It was immense, and all consuming, and at times I thought my heart as going to permanently break in half!!!! So I do understand what you are going through, and what I am telling you is truth, but it is hard to do truth!

"You are already a powerful Transformer/manifestor in your life! You create awesome realities into your life! Here is the challenge and Grace told me this many a time, so don't feel bad... it took me awhile to learn all this too! Emotions are the catalyst for manifestation. Fear is a very powerful emotion of manifestation, and will manifest that which we fear the most the fastest! Yikes, cause you fear the pain coming back, and that will manifest it into your life! Sweetheart, You have to figure out a way to replace those thoughts of fear at all costs with more positive thoughts! Hmmm... I know this was not always easy, but you need to figure out a way. Sharon had a great idea with the gratitude journal... There are many ways to fight off fear! Remember, darkness always looses and the light always wins, so the ego will loose this battle with you, and the light your higher self will win... Celebrate in that even before you see it in your hologram! Remember all of life is an illusion, and although that illusion seems very real right now (just like falling down the stairs this week felt real to me) it is still just an illusion, a movie that we are writing as we go, and you my dear are the award winning script writer in your movie! Damb! You are good to have been able to write such a movie with all the pain, and it feeling soooo real!! Girl watch out you are so powerful, soon you will write another award winning movie for yourself, and this time there will be no pain in it!!!

Blessings Sallyjane I am still doing ME on you! keep up the affirmations for me... They will sink in when you least expect it!

Comment

• For Heather!

Originally posted by heat_georgia View Post
                      Hi Grace,
                      I'm not so sure my news is so great this time. I paniced with this new man in my life. He drives here to see me 45 min each way almost everyday. It started to seem like he was too tired for this, and i told him it was okay to take a break.....but he still came anyway. he seemed different the last couple of times. mostly tired, but i started panicing that he was realizing something was not good enough with me. meaning...he's seeing the real me and doesnt like what he see's. i have abandonment issues, and quite a few failed romances.i kinda started to freak out a little and in an impulse i wrote this poem thingy and sent it to his e-mail.

awake...
                      wondering... is everything ok?
                      was it something i said?
                      the song doesn't sound the same..
                      did i speak to soon?
                      was i out of tune?
                      was it a dream?
                      not what it seemed?
                      nervous queezy feeling?
                      do i still inspire?
                      am I still the girl?
                      did the picture lie?
                      carried away?
                      forget about this day..
                      what do i say?
                      take my step back?
                      am i off track?
                      too fast?
                      not done with the past?
                      not over the last
                      one.
                      with the plan?
                      back again?
                      as always..
                      emotions too intense?
                      missed the boat?
                      hanging from the edge?
                      without a rope?
                      lost.
                      too young?
                      new song?
                      over and done?
                      fell for the trap?
                      collapse.
                      just awake.

the thing is he's 12 years older than me, and says he's not into drama. he's a very career oriented person that has alot going on and i think he doesnt want to deal with insecurities and stuff.
                      anyway... i really was hoping that i was done with reacting to my negative voices, but its obvious i still have a ways to go. i feel like i've been working on myself so long, and it kinda disappoints me that as soon as something really good was happening i started to feel like i didn't deserve it or something bad would happen.
                      anyway.... i could keep going, but i don't want this post to be a book.

any words of wisdom would be helpful. thank you!!!!!!!

heather
                      Hi Heather!,

I have not forgotten you! I am immensely grateful for your posts! I have been making many corrections for relationship issues for you individually and for the group. This is assisting so many people! I do not always post when I would like to, but I never fail to make the necessary corrections. Time is an illusion, yet here we are in this Dualistic world experiencing time just the same.

Your Poem is beautiful, and very telling of your true feelings. I can read also the fear of loss that you were experiencing in this poem to this new man in your life.

Fear is very motivating, but unfortunately unless you are running for your life from a Lion that wants to eat you, fear in any other context will only bring pain and suffering.

When you feel fear you must remember that it is irrational. Then take time to go within, and devote more to loving yourself with Gratitude knowing you are pure Light/Love and Divine. There is absolutely nothing outside of yourself that can give you, Peace, Love and Joy. Only you can do this for yourself. Focus on YOU. Then the outer world will begin to reflect this back to you.

The ego/mind will again try to control the situation, and begin to suggest how this love must be reflected back to you. It must look like this, and he/she must behave like that etc. This too is easy to catch and be aware of, because you will not FEEL joy from these outer experiences. This will alert you that you have to forgive yourself , and bless the other for making you aware that you are in need of giving yourself love.

There are infinite ways to go within and give yourself the Love that is YOU. One simple way is to close your eyes and see yourself as Brilliant white Light. Have this Light extend out from the depths of your being and shine onto everything outside of you. I know you are aware of many other ways to love yourself.

The ego/mind will have you forget to do this, stating that "this doesn't work". It does work. Every time. You can not give what you do not have. You can only attract what you are vibrating at. If you are not loving yourself in devotion with gratitude for the remembrance of the immense Divinity that you are, then you will not have anything to give to another, and you will be drained of what little love you do have for yourself.

This unfortunate experience will lead to all types of pain and suffering, including all forms of dis-ease. Focus Love on YOU, and soon you will be feeling, experiencing, and saying "My Cup Runneth Over".

Do not fear if this man "is or is not the one". Nothing outside of you can make you happy. Once this becomes self realized, you will be incredibly happy and will attract many wonderful people into your life that will bring you more opportunities for expressing love, and hence receiving love. They are one and the same. Having a significant other is wonderful! Just remember that they can only give you what you already posses within. Nothing more. The more you love yourself the more you will attract!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you sooo much, Grace.
                        Wow...you really do help to put things into perspective. This is almost exactly what the guy and i talked about last night. He told me that I didn't realize how wonderful of a person I am. That I worry too much about how others see me and worry that I'm not good enough. Its so true. I know I do it, but I let my ego really take over sometimes. It makes me panic and act out in ways that I'm not proud of. Its good to be seeing this all so clearly so that I can work on it more.

thank you!!!

Comment

• Grace,

Last night I got a very clear demonstration of how I have let myself be drained by overbearing people in social situations, and that I have no good response to it other than choose to attract different types of conversations and attitudes from others, by first changing it in myself....however, I need corrections, and I will tell you more about it....

Comment

• Viviana, Sharyn, SallyJane

Dear Viviana, Sharyn, and SallyJane,

I appreciate your trying to help me, thank you.

SallyJane, hope your foot and back are better.

Comment

• Hey Grace...

So last month I qualified for a 1000.00 bonus, and I have yet to be paid for any part of it! I really need for the money to be freed up for me to recieve it. Tomorrow, I am going to ask about it and have my FSM check into it for me. I would appreciate any and all help on this matter to free up that money as I worked my tail off for the money and was told I would recieve it! Maybe it is due me at the end of the month, but I hope not as I hope to be no longer working for this company at that time!

I can feel this door closing very tightly and a new door opening up for me. I was doing some testing with my pendulum and I have gotten what I needed to get from this job, and that is that I do not belong in that particular square world. Over and over since I became an adult and got married to my X husband, I have repeatedly tried to fit into his world, and everytime I did loathed what I did! I have made the decision to only pursue opportunities that allow me a creative outlet, even if they are sales... there has to be some design involved!

Since starting this work, my painting has suffered as I either have no creative energy in me or no time... I feel like I am finally on the right path to where I need to be... Which is to just be me, and stop conforming to the world and the way it says I have to make money!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Thank you Grace!

What an appropriate name for you, indeed!

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your post....I've been alllllll over the place.

I agree that fear of death has been a biggie for me and the collective unconscious, as well. I've been feeling more relaxed about this issue. And I feel that this fear was an ancestral thing, as well.

I was very touched by your explanation of how our true nature is ever expansive. This is not new to me by any means, but I really felt your reply on many levels, Grace.

Thank you for all that you give...your appreciation for All That Is is a great influence.

Also, consider this my introduction to y'all of sorts! I love all of these subjects that are discussed here....there are no limits in our thinking/Being except for those that we allow.

I feel in my gut that these upcoming months ahead will manifest in the turning of the tide for many of us...

With much love,
                                Meli

Comment

Working...
                                X