X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    Grace,
    I definitely need some of your wonderful help and corrections!!!! Today has been a doozy of a day, but what I need help for is that my sales seem to be going backwards instead of forwards... I have come kind of blockage going on right now! My phone time is awesome and when I am on it... I set appointments, but when I go to my appointments I am hitting a wall... As of yesterday I needed 3 points to recieve a 1000.00 dollar bonus this week for the month, and as of today I now need 4. Not only that I drove a very long ways today to have the one fall out from under me. Now I need to get the 4 points back. 4 points can be three smaller sales or one bigger one and on small one! I also need to start getting 5 points every week from now on out! I need to start to create those sales!

Okay, then on another topic... I have an opportunity to return to a opportunity I did a few years ago. I was selling and doing some design work on web pages. I did great, but was terrified of the telephone, and ended up just walking away from it. The thing I love about it is 1 I make more per sale. 2 I can work from home and be at home most of the time with my kids. 3. The company I work for is not in California. 4 It is more what I love doing. I am wanting to start it next week, but I want to make sure I will be making the right decision. I will continue my current job while I am transitioning to the other and then Quit this job! It is funny I can remember a time when all I wanted was one opportunity, and now I have opportunities all over the place. Can you test this opportunity for me? I am testing it as strong, but I want to make sure I am correct! Thank you!

Oh one more thing, I have one very large debt that is looming over my head right now, and a few small ones that came with me out of the divorce. I am intending for those debts to be paid off completely! Can you clear any blockages in this area? Thank you again!

Grace, Thank you for all you do, all your encouraging words you send my way, and all the corrections you make for me. It is funny when I got home I started imediately testing and I asked if I should ask you for help... Well here I am! LOL!

sallyjane
    Hi Sallyjane!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING POSTS!!!!

Yes Yes Yes, I get strength too! It is also wonderful that you can continue with the one job as you transition to the other!

What comes to mind right now as I type this, is, we spoke last year on the phone concerning taking a job that will allow you the opportunity to accept others as they come! Do you remember?

I have made corrections concerning your sales, but also visualize more than enough sales, do not doubt for a minute that your power is much greater than a few sales. You can create all that you desire, and we all know that you have been doing just that!!
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Beautiful Sharyn!

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
      Thank you, Kiki. . I'm pleased to know that I've been able to help in some small way.

Love, Light & Blessings
      Sharyn
      Sharyn! You not only help in small ways (which are the most profound) but you help in BIG WAYS AND IN ALL WAYS!!! You are a blessing to all of us!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Grace, but really everyone here.

I just wanted to send a quick thank you to Grace, for being so generous with your time and spirit, but also to everyone here for being true to themselves and sharing their experiences, gifts, love. It is such a joy to come here and read the posts.

My business is in it's busy time of year which I'm grateful for. It started much later than I was expecting but I'm daily trying to practice faith in myself that I'm on the correct path and only focus on what I want to have happen rather than what I fear happening, or "what is". It's been a slow process but I'm hoping the learning curve is on the upward swing now .

Blessings and love to you all.

Kim

Comment

• For Heather!

Originally posted by heat_georgia View Post
          Hi everyone! I'm just here to say that I hope everyone is feeling good, cause i feel great!!!! I have a sweet man in my life, and we got to together when i started my new paths modules recommended by GRACE. it seems we are sharing many syncronistic experiences together. so many cool things are happening. its pretty cosmic!just wanted to share!Have a happy weekend!peace and love!
          Hi Heather!!

This post makes my day!!!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
            I just wanted to send a quick thank you to Grace, for being so generous with your time and spirit, but also to everyone here for being true to themselves and sharing their experiences, gifts, love. It is such a joy to come here and read the posts.

My business is in it's busy time of year which I'm grateful for. It started much later than I was expecting but I'm daily trying to practice faith in myself that I'm on the correct path and only focus on what I want to have happen rather than what I fear happening, or "what is". It's been a slow process but I'm hoping the learning curve is on the upward swing now .

Blessings and love to you all.

Kim
            Thank you KimJ! Yet Another post that brings me so much Joy to read!! You absolutely are shifting! It will become effortless the more you practice! Keep up the Fabulous work!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Hi Belle,

You have truly reached great heights!! Raising your own consciousness to the realization that you ARE Christ Consciousness is the most honorable and purposeful work you can do. This elevates all.

In this awareness you know that whatever the outer world shows you, you maintain Peace. With every experience, you bring Peace. This is a blessing to all of us. I am happy to make corrections for any request that you need. We are all growing in consciousness willingly which is MAGNIFICENT!

I have read all your posts as they come in, and I was grateful for the link you gave to Terry. It made me feel wonderful how we all take such loving care of each other on this forum. I am full of gratitude to experience the greatness that is all of YOU.
              Thank you so much Grace, and everyone else here.

I have had additional wonderful insights and experiences since my last PM to you. Now I am working on finding some agreement between part of me that wants me to do things one way, and part of me that wants me to do things a completely different way, but both these parts of me share this goal: to make sure I take care of myself and to live my own life. However, one part of me feels that living my own life will create the effect of needing my family to rescue me or bail me out somehow, based on their programming about values and money, but so long as I'm stuck in their programming, I limit my success and fulfillment and live paycheck to paycheck. Being stuck between these seeming opposites makes it hard for me to make decisions about what to do with my life. It is also a double bind and a program that produces the opposite of the desired effect.

Comment

• Thank you Grace!

Grace,
                Today and yesterday were hard... I think I am going through some kind of huge transformation again, as the last few days I have not felt well. Today I actually came home "sick" from work! I have been drinking as much water as possible and tried to get some rest (with Nathaniel home this afternoon waking me up every few minutes).

So I am at work... mind you yesterday I was freaking out that I was not good enough and was not selling enough! today everyone was talking about all my points - and told me to check the board... I have the second highest points right now!!! All I need is to get maybe two more, but I don't have any appointments set for tomorrow (phone time was less than productive today with feeling weak). One more sell or 2 could give me a thousand dollar bonus!!!! I could really use that right now!

I could also use some financial help from my X who pays very little child support... He does help me but much less than men who make way less money than he does... I would like some corrections to clear the way for him to help me out more with his kids financially! I am sure he is making much more money than he is telling me, and I know that using the courts to get more money is totally not the answer, so I am depending on him to come to that concussion on his own.

Well thank you soooo much for all your corrections, encouragement, and help! May many Blessings come your way!

I am working on visualizing the points I need for tomorrow, so I can make my bonus!

Sallyjane

Comment

• For Grace

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  I am so happy to have you posting! I am happy to make corrections for you and Dani. To tell you the truth, I began making corrections on you before you posted, as I had read on another thread the troubles you have had with your digestive system. I have been also working heavily on your lymph system. Recently I have been making corrections for your physical body, emotional, Psychic, and Spiritual bodies. Please keep me posted.

Hi Grace!!!

I want to thank you for all your help. To be honest, my cat Dani had been doing better lately!

Me, however, I am not improving. I thought PATHS was helping me, for about a week, but this week I don't feel it is, (I am also in EMDR therapy, and THAT is helping me a bit. I believe it is the EMDR that is helping me, not PATHS).....I have been depressed emotionally, and as far as my digestive system goes, Wedensday was a usual monthly (or random) attack of terrible abdominal spasms from IBS, and I am still on multiple drugs for the pain.......although today is Friday and it is better now. :rolleyes
                  :

I want to humbly thank you so much Grace, but I fear that I may be a lost cause..

Last edited by VJoy; 08-29-2008, 10:40 PM.
                  Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• Thank You Grace

Hi Grace,

Thank you so much for your post and our chat on Skype. As I said when we chatted I'm feeling a lot more positive.

Could you please do a correction for my love/sex life

I think I may have finally found my soulmate someone I have known for a long time. I could be wrong though, I have been in the past, but this feels different. If she is "The One" then there could be a very sticky situation I need to get through

So if you could please do corrections for me and everyone else involved in this situation so we all end up happy that would be great

Thank you so much for all you have done for me so far

Terry xxx

Comment

• Hi Grace!!

I forgot to tell you that about 2 weeks after you made corrections for me I got a check in the mail for $1,511.19!!! You told me to let you know and I was a little busy in reading about theta healing and did a session with Sharyn. She cleared a lot of negative beliefs and helped with my throat which I'm very happy about. Also I joined in on her generous offering of the theta healing abundance session

I noticed though that my throat still gets sore in the mornings and I developed puss again on the right side of my throat. It went away just a few hours ago but I don't know if its a recurring thing or it has finally went away. Just concerned because I sing and am doing vocal exercises. I notice when I practice singing it is hurting a little and I don't want that to stop me from enjoying my passion. Would appreciate for you to work on that for me

I also have a little lower back pain but it's not constant, just now and then.
                      I've been staying vigilant in reminding myself of the truth of who I am. Whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy. That we are all one and I am creating everything in my life. Really learning to forgive myself.

Thank you so much Grace!! I know you're an extremely busy person and I really appreciate you! You are always in my gratitudes all day long as well as Sharyn, Pamela and Aaron...well everyone on this forum AND this forum

I finally just finished reading this whole thread
                      With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
                      Christine

Comment

• Vjoy...

Originally posted by VJoy View Post
                        Hi Grace!!!

I want to humbly thank you so much Grace, but I fear that I may be a lost cause..

VJoy,
                        I just want to encourage you to stick with the Paths and the CEM! I would also encourage you to go back in time and read all the posts on this thread from begining to end... It will take you some time for sure, but the rewards will be AMAZING!

I know how your feeling, I have felt the same, an overwhelming sense of loss cause, and undeserving... Sure this can work for everyone else, but not ME syndrome! I can honestly tell you there were many a day when my kids and I were living in a shelter and it seemed like I could not get a job or housing for anything... I felt the same way! We live in a microwave society where we expect things right now or even better yesterday. The truth is that we spiritual beings and we have a job here to learn who we truly are, and that takes time. Our higher selfs will only give us as much as we can handle and not a drop more, so this learning process takes time as we have to peel the layers (like and onion) slowly off one at a time. If we were to go to fast we would leave ourselves too vulnerable and bleeding... There we would take away what we really needed in life... To know who we are as unlimited, abundant, joy filled beings.

Through this journey which in my case involved a divorce ( from a totally evil man {tongue in cheek}) a shelter for a home, and no job, food stamps, and welfare, and the list really could go on and on! My whole story is spelled out throughout this thread... Trust me I was at rock bottom! I was angry, hurt, and defeated when I found this forum and Grace, Stephen, and all of the other wonderful friends I have made. I now not only have a house but a number of opportunities to choose from, and my dream of moving back to California where I came from and my family and friends all reside is coming true. If I had given up... where would I be now? Probably still angry, still hurt, and still defeated, but instead I chose to search for answers, I read every book I could get my hands on about who I AM! I slowly peeled layer after layer off of limitation and took on more and more of the real me! I am still peeling off layers!!!!!! and they can be frustrating as all heck! Then one falls off, and transformation takes place!

PATHS, CEM, GRACE, STEPHEN, MATRIX ENERGETICS, BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS... have transformed me into a gratitude filled, joy filled, AMAZING PERSON! This morning I was doing a faerie reading for myself and I was shown that I need to show my X husband much more gratitude for the help he does give me... even if it is small! So I called him and practically gave him a heart attack, and thanked him for all the help and future help he is giving me, and told him I wanted him to know how much I appreciated him! That was a huge step for me! I decided on the phone that I needed to also send him a card re-iterating the same thoughts! Without the Paths and CEM and Matrix Energetics, and my friends, and all books... I would still be a bitter angry victim!

Please know that transformation takes time... It takes a little work... and a lot of petients to reap the rewards.

Okay on another note, about Paths... Paths is challenging some of your core beliefs about who you are... limited vs. abundance! This can sometimes cause cognitive disodence... By the way this is a good thing and if you can stand the fire let it burn! Otherwise, Paths can turn down the message for you for a while till you get through it! Although if you can get through it at full power... transformation will take effect a lot faster. This Cog Dis has been messing with me major this week with my newest module Business Productivity... Ohhhh it was major, but I just watched my theatre more times this week and let it play itself out. Well what did that look like? It looked like me mentally breaking down, convinced I was failing... when in reality I was getting a 1000 dollar bonus and was second highest in points this week! HMMM... Yea, I am laughing at myself! Stick with it, communicate with Paths admin. and you too will come through to the other side and see huge steps!

MOST IMPORTANT KEEP POSTING AND TALKING TO US, CAUSE WE CAN NOT HELP IF YOU STOP TALKING TO US! Also some of your physical limitations could be caused by all these layers needing to be peeled off, and as you peel them off suddenlly you will feel better. Remember you are spririt!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOMELY POWERFUL AND TOTALLY UNLIMITED AT WHAT YOU CAN DO! WE ONLY HELP YOU, BUT YOU ARE THE ONE ACTUALLY DOING ALL THE WORK! If I can do it, so can you!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• For SallyJane

Hi SallyJane,

I want to thank you so much for caring. I have suffered depression bouts my entire life, (I am almost 45), and it is hard to tell if this is a regular one, or Cog Dis from PATHS. Cog Dis can also happen from EMDR, as I have experienced that and learned it this summer.

I am having very WILD mood swings, for a while I will be very depressed, then suddenly everything is okay (not for long). Then depressed again. (Feels like PMS
                          tho I really haven't had PMS for several years). So yes, I know this could be Cog Dis.

It is just incredibly frustrating that I actually felt GOOD for a week, then BAM, I am in a pit. I considered going all the way and adding 2 more modules to complete my theater, ones I KNOW would help once they kick in, but then thought, no, wait until I know if this is Cog Dis.

I have read books for 20 years, seen therapists, etc and the ONLY thing I found that I think helps is the EMDR. I have been doing that for 4 months, long before I started PATHS, so that is good. But it isn't enough, and I am really counting on PATHS to help me.

I don't doubt Grace's ability and talent for one second.....I just think,... well I am special. I am the first person who can't be helped!! But that is a terrible attitude, I know, it is low self-esteem and a lifetime of physical ailments.

Soooooooooooo anyway, I wanted to thank you so much for your kind words...maybe this is Cog Dis, maybe not. I just know I want it to go AWAY!!

I am very happy that your life is so much better and that you are happy!! That is wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Another topic........about your art , but I will post it over in the Healing Power of Art thread.

Many hugs to you, you are very sweet.

Last edited by VJoy; 08-30-2008, 08:30 PM.
                          Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• Zartgirl Sj

Zartgirl you are amazing!! Total inspiration!! I love you!
                            With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
                            Christine

Comment

• vjoy and all

Vjoy,
                              Just to let you know I have been reading all my life too, but it was not till I got here that I started finding the books that have the secret of who I truly am... That the books started to help! I know about depression... I use to suffer from it too! I think I can help a little bit on some of the physical and emotional and mental issues you are suffering from.

First I want to explain how what we say to ourselves and our attitudes we have and the emotions we choose to not feel are the true source of all of our pain! When we choose to believe and tell ourselves that we do not deserve this or that... or we listen to society, churches, families, friends, and whoever else and do not allow ourselves to feel... or we focus on negative thoughts... You get the idea... we create sickness in our bodies, minds, and spirits as we become disconnected from the source/creator. So then the question is "How do we change the thought patterns, and beliefs, and and and?" Yea, how many times have we read the books like the power of possitive thinking and other self help books, but walked away and said "Great, how do I actually live this out?" Yea I have been there before! That is how I got here! Actually, I saw something on Oprah, about the movie the Secret, and I bought the movie and watched it! I walked away thinking "Yea! That is part of the Secret, but the rest is missing!"

It was on this forum, and through Paths that I found the rest of the "Secret". It is in remembering who you really are. It is about a journey, that you have just started on, and will learn so much, and yes you will get frustrated along the way that it is not moving fast enough, but in time you will know who you are and you will start to manifest a transformation bigger than you could have imagined!

So where do you begin, or where does transformation begin? Well start with Gratitude! You have heard the phrase "An Attitude of Gratitude"... Well, it is very powerful! It is the biggest thing you can add into your life. When my life was all screwed up and I was basically homeless with my children, you might ask what I had to be grateful for? EVERYTHING! I would be thankful for the challenges in my life, I would be thankful for the transformation that I had already created in my life that I just had not realized yet... I was thankful for all my limitation I had put on myself, and the limitations I was removing from myself. I was thankful for the shelter, and I was thankful for my X husband who was forcing me to take this journey! I would often go into the bathroom and lock the door, and just dance and celebrate my new life! When I started to feel sad, I would speak outloud words of gratitude! When I was angry... I would refocus that energy into a possitive outlet... I used the process from the book "Busting Loose from the Money Game" to teach myself to feel the feelings of anger and move through to gratitude! That book is not just about money it is about life in general. Oh and trust me there were plenty of times when I would come here in tears cause "Nothing was changing!" physically... and Grace and Stephen and Pamela and so many others here would encourage me and remind me to be grateful!

I have a meditation that I recently discovered I breath in truth and breath out non-truth! That could be very powerful for you now too. Or you can breath in worthiness and breath out unworthiness... The point is to get rid of the thoughts of unworthiness...

As far as adding two new modules... I test you very strong for deserving and unconditional love. I found that in the begining I wanted to use modules that seemed to deal with my issues, but first I needed other modules to remove layers for me be ready for the modules I wanted to use, so things like my weight had to wait till now when I was ready for them! I am not sure what modules you are on now, but as I was typing this out those two modules popped out to me as very strong, and so I tested for strength with them... They are great modules! Unconditional love is about loving yourself purely and unconditionally, and that is what comes to mind with me as I am talking to you tonight. Deserving is self explanatory from what we spoke about earlier.

I would also recommend for you to learn to meditate! Yesterday I bought a couple of books on chakras and clearing them, but whether you go with that or just learning to meditate on possitive wonderful thoughts about who you are and how powerful you truly are!!!!!

Well this message is turning into a novel, so I am going to close and will probably start another one to you tomorrow on who you really are! Cause girlfriend, You are AWESOME... NO FREAKING AWESOME!!!! A POWERFUL CREATOR!!!!! YOU MAY NOT REMEMBER BUT YOU ARE AS POWERFUL AS GRACE AND MYSELF AND ALL THE OTHER ENERGETICS HERE!!!

Blessing, love and hugs

Comment

• For Terry!

Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
                                Hi Grace,

Thank you so much for your post and our chat on Skype. As I said when we chatted I'm feeling a lot more positive.

Could you please do a correction for my love/sex life

I think I may have finally found my soulmate someone I have known for a long time. I could be wrong though, I have been in the past, but this feels different. If she is "The One" then there could be a very sticky situation I need to get through

So if you could please do corrections for me and everyone else involved in this situation so we all end up happy that would be great

Thank you so much for all you have done for me so far

Terry xxx
                                Hi Terry!

I am so very happy and grateful to do these corrections! You are right, there are many resonating with this! In fact this is part of a private conversation I had with another who had a very similar request.

"When you feel even more love and gratitude for your "being", you will see how this will be reflected back to you from the eyes of all the ones you love. which are all projections of YOU, the light of the world, the Christ consciousness, The son of God, an Extension of Infinite Potential.

You will make her (this wonderful girl) infinitely more happy as you first make yourself infinitely happy by remembering the truth of who you are in every moment, and allowing the power of God (your light) to express through your projected physical body, your temple.

Romantic Love/Sex is the closest thing to Bliss and the state of fulfillment that is the nearest thing the ego/mind can imagine in order to compete with the state of grace that has already been given to you by your loving father/God.

Romantic Love/Sex is beautiful, but not anymore beautiful than than the bliss you can also achieve by realizing the truth of a sunrise, or birth of a child.

Your perception is also a creation of the ego/mind, perception allows us to see an outer world. In order to use perception correctly, to see with true vision (using the whole mind) you must experience in your mind FIRST, what you desire to inspire in others.

In order make another happy (since there is only ONE) you must first make yourself feel happy. In order to make yourself happy, you must first feel fulfilled, and in order to feel fulfilled you must be at Peace.

The only way to be at Peace is to remember the truth of your Being. You are God. There is nothing to Fear because Fear does not exist in your true reality.

The ego/mind can not even begin to imagine the state of Being that is God. It can not imagine the complete fulfillment that is the whole. Nor can it imagine the completeness of your true Nature which is unconditional love. It can not imagine anything because the ego/mind is an illusion. The biggest illusion of all is the favorite tool of the ego/mind which is fear.

When you connect with the whole mind (the truth of your being), this is where you will find bliss and joy, and where it will then be reflected back to you in this projected reality by everyone, and everything. YOU are creating it all with your mind, and your mind projects out these vibrations, and these vibrations attract vibrations like itself.

So love yourself with complete devotion and gratitude, knowing that it is God who you are truly loving and Grateful for! How can you help being grateful and loving, when you realize you have the power of God in your very own Mind!!"

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X