Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Grace,

I just had a huge shock the other day regarding my career. I had applied for a job with a local employer and it was my dream job, something that I am professionally trained to do, which is a Careers Adviser with Young People. It took two years of University study to qualify. There are only two employers locally.

I had worked for the first employer for 8 years since leaving University, but left after being bullied and harrassed and after being off work for months due to the stress of the bullying.

Since then, as you know, I managed to get another job in advice and guidance, but working with adults. It has been a good stop-gap, but is not at the level I am trained for.

I applied to the only other employer that is local to me that offers a professional level job in this field. I put my heart and soul into applying for the job, then having to face an interview panel, then an interview with Young People, followed by an activity that I facilitated with the Young People (who really enjoyed it and gave great feedback)

The whole selection process went extremely well, I was also the most qualified candidate.

The employer was about to give me the job. Then the offer was withdrawn as I had not been honest about the amount of time off sick that I had taken. I realise that I should have been honest, but had had so much time off that I thought if I was honest I would not get as far as an interview. When the letter came that I had not got the job I must admit I cried.

Now I feel in such a rut and very unclear about how to take my career forward. I know it perhaps could be an opportunity to go in a different direction, but just feel like a huge door has slammed in my face.

Could you please do some corrections for me regarding my career.

Love and Light,

Terry

Comment

• Hi Grace!

I sent you a pm, but I wanted to put this (in a shorter form!) up on the forum to share the benefits!!!!

I was hoping you could do a quick check of my modules. I am doing so wonderfully with them...I feel like I am soaring!!! on the mental and emotional plane!!!

However, I am desiring to work on my vitality, physical energy and life force.

I am on: Self Esteem & Trauma Free (2 months)
      New Vision & Stem Cell (1 month, for eye & foot injury)

Mindset $, Insp Luck Good Fortune, Successful Living 1 ( almost 1 month) and I just switched out Organization to Anti-Aging.

I'm pretty sensitive to them, and respond to them up pretty fast. Do you pick up that I can move on from any? I am starting the premium for Associates that contains some of the same, but I understand it is more powerful to have in your personal theaters.

I am wanting to be on Change of Life and Shed lbs asap. Thyroid?
      and Biz Productivity and Creativity soon.

Thank-you so much Dear Grace!!!
      Much LOVE to you!!!
      Namaste,
      Nancy
      Life in Balance Ayurveda
      www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
        Hi Grace,

I just had a huge shock the other day regarding my career. I had applied for a job with a local employer and it was my dream job, something that I am professionally trained to do, which is a Careers Adviser with Young People. It took two years of University study to qualify. There are only two employers locally.

I had worked for the first employer for 8 years since leaving University, but left after being bullied and harrassed and after being off work for months due to the stress of the bullying.

Since then, as you know, I managed to get another job in advice and guidance, but working with adults. It has been a good stop-gap, but is not at the level I am trained for.

I applied to the only other employer that is local to me that offers a professional level job in this field. I put my heart and soul into applying for the job, then having to face an interview panel, then an interview with Young People, followed by an activity that I facilitated with the Young People (who really enjoyed it and gave great feedback)

The whole selection process went extremely well, I was also the most qualified candidate.

The employer was about to give me the job. Then the offer was withdrawn as I had not been honest about the amount of time off sick that I had taken. I realise that I should have been honest, but had had so much time off that I thought if I was honest I would not get as far as an interview. When the letter came that I had not got the job I must admit I cried.

Now I feel in such a rut and very unclear about how to take my career forward. I know it perhaps could be an opportunity to go in a different direction, but just feel like a huge door has slammed in my face.

Love and Light,

Terry
        Terry,

I am so sorry about this painful experience. I can certainly empathize. I once left a job after less than a year because I was bullied, and I blamed myself and was ashamed. My health suffered too and took a while to recover. Over time, I started to let go of the self-blame, and as soon as I did that, I started to project a different attitude, and the way people reacted to my having been in that job a short while changed too. I quit lying to myself about it (lying in the form of telling myself that I deserved to be treated badly) and now it is a non-issue with others.

I recommend that to inspire your job search take a look at Robin Ryan Women Speaker Career Counselor Seminars on Job Interview Preparation and Resume Cover Letter Writing and buy just one of her books, 60 Seconds and You're Hired. It will give you lots of ways to truthfully handle your sick leave in a way that will still inspire others' confidence in you.

Hugs

Comment

• Grace...

Grace,
          I definitely need some of your wonderful help and corrections!!!! Today has been a doozy of a day, but what I need help for is that my sales seem to be going backwards instead of forwards... I have come kind of blockage going on right now! My phone time is awesome and when I am on it... I set appointments, but when I go to my appointments I am hitting a wall... As of yesterday I needed 3 points to recieve a 1000.00 dollar bonus this week for the month, and as of today I now need 4. Not only that I drove a very long ways today to have the one fall out from under me. Now I need to get the 4 points back. 4 points can be three smaller sales or one bigger one and on small one! I also need to start getting 5 points every week from now on out! I need to start to create those sales!

Okay, then on another topic... I have an opportunity to return to a opportunity I did a few years ago. I was selling and doing some design work on web pages. I did great, but was terrified of the telephone, and ended up just walking away from it. The thing I love about it is 1 I make more per sale. 2 I can work from home and be at home most of the time with my kids. 3. The company I work for is not in California. 4 It is more what I love doing. I am wanting to start it next week, but I want to make sure I will be making the right decision. I will continue my current job while I am transitioning to the other and then Quit this job! It is funny I can remember a time when all I wanted was one opportunity, and now I have opportunities all over the place. Can you test this opportunity for me? I am testing it as strong, but I want to make sure I am correct! Thank you!

Oh one more thing, I have one very large debt that is looming over my head right now, and a few small ones that came with me out of the divorce. I am intending for those debts to be paid off completely! Can you clear any blockages in this area? Thank you again!

Grace, Thank you for all you do, all your encouraging words you send my way, and all the corrections you make for me. It is funny when I got home I started imediately testing and I asked if I should ask you for help... Well here I am! LOL!

sallyjane

Comment

• Originally posted by belle99 View Post
            Terry,

I am so sorry about this painful experience. I can certainly empathize. I once left a job after less than a year because I was bullied, and I blamed myself and was ashamed. My health suffered too and took a while to recover. Over time, I started to let go of the self-blame, and as soon as I did that, I started to project a different attitude, and the way people reacted to my having been in that job a short while changed too. I quit lying to myself about it (lying in the form of telling myself that I deserved to be treated badly) and now it is a non-issue with others.

I recommend that to inspire your job search take a look at Robin Ryan Women Speaker Career Counselor Seminars on Job Interview Preparation and Resume Cover Letter Writing and buy just one of her books, 60 Seconds and You're Hired. It will give you lots of ways to truthfully handle your sick leave in a way that will still inspire others' confidence in you.

Hugs
            Hi Belle,

Thank you for your reply, I'm feeling alot better about the situation now. I will definitely take a look at the website you suggested and also buy the book you recommended.

Thanks again

Terry

Comment

• Thank you

Originally posted by Kiki View Post
              Grace, ZArtgirl, and Sharyn: I want you to know that I specifically seek out your wisdom when I come to energeticforum. The energy you radiate and the progress that you all have made motivates me and I thank you for it!

Thank you, Kiki. . I'm pleased to know that I've been able to help in some small way.

Love, Light & Blessings
              Sharyn
              Theta Healing
              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Fabulous Belle99!

Originally posted by belle99 View Post
                Grace,

As you know, I've already worked out a lot of the career issues this week!!

Now I do need some corrections based on the issue described in this post over at the PATHS forum http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...html#post27163

And you will know what I mean.

Thanks and love
                Hi Belle,

You have truly reached great heights!! Raising your own consciousness to the realization that you ARE Christ Consciousness is the most honorable and purposeful work you can do. This elevates all.

In this awareness you know that whatever the outer world shows you, you maintain Peace. With every experience, you bring Peace. This is a blessing to all of us. I am happy to make corrections for any request that you need. We are all growing in consciousness willingly which is MAGNIFICENT!

I have read all your posts as they come in, and I was grateful for the link you gave to Terry. It made me feel wonderful how we all take such loving care of each other on this forum. I am full of gratitude to experience the greatness that is all of YOU.
                IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• i feel great.

Hi everyone! I'm just here to say that I hope everyone is feeling good, cause i feel great!!!! I have a sweet man in my life, and we got to together when i started my new paths modules recommended by GRACE. it seems we are sharing many syncronistic experiences together. so many cool things are happening. its pretty cosmic!just wanted to share!Have a happy weekend!peace and love!

Comment

• For Heather!

my biggest concern is that i don't want to completely lose myself, because i tend to be a romantic at heart and get swept away. i want to continue working on the loving myself issue, impatience with myself, and hopefully still be aware of the career opportunity that lies ahead. at the same time i feel my energy vibrating at a much more rapid pace than usual. i don't sleep as much, and feel more motivated. i'm really excited about the journey that lies ahead, but as i said, i worry that i will get caught up and be too obsessive.

any insight?

thank you! heather[/QUOTE]

Hi Heather!

Worry is a fear based emotion that the ego/mind of course loves to have you focus on. I have made the necessary corrections, your job is to recognize as often and as quickly as possible when you experience anything that is not Peaceful. This will alert you to the fact that the ego/mind is playing tricks on you again.

When this happens, simply focus on the truth, you are an extension of God (Christ Consciousness, The Light of this World).

"Losing Yourself" is forgetting who you are, and giving your power away to the outer world. A simple meditation that is extremely powerful is this:

"The first step is fully and completely to control all outer activities of thought, mind, and body, with the thought always uppermost that you are cultivating the habit of perfection, the God habit, the Christ-of-God habit. do this wherever you are, every time it comes to you during your working or resting hours. See this perfect presence within you. Get into the habit of seeing this perfect presence as your real self, this Christ-of-God presence. Then go a little further. See a divine White Light, dazzling in purity and brilliance emanating forth from the very center of your being."

This is an excerpt taken from the 6 Volume series (volume three pg 134) books of the "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" by Baird T. Spalding, and first published in l935.

Remembering who you are and projecting your light out into this projected reality will not only bring you great peace but will also inspire others to see with true vision as well. No matter what you choose to do in this world only matters if what you are being is your TRUE SELF. YOU ARE THE LIGHT!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Rajan!

Originally posted by mctxp View Post
                      Dear Grace,
                      How are you doing.I want to learn YuenMethod. I contacted them, they told me to begin with Instant Healing Book. What do you think. Is it possible to learn the method by reading the book? Do you know if book have any excercise to practice.Please let me know.
                      Thanks
                      Rajan

Hi Rajan,

Yes, it is definitely possible to learn the Yuen Method from the books, and they do have exercises to practice. It is going to be different from anything you have ever done, so open your mind and get ready to EXPAND!!

Yuen slows the process down to a snails pace in the beginning, but after consistent practice (as with anything) you will begin to have many phenomenal experiences, and move very quickly.

Focus on working on yourself for the first 3 months and notice everything! It is quite an amazing experience when you begin correcting pain instantly!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Val!

Originally posted by VJoy View Post
                        Dear Grace,

May I also ask for corrections for my cat, Dani.

(she is a girl)

Thank you so much!!!!!

Val

I am so happy to have you posting! I am happy to make corrections for you and Dani. To tell you the truth, I began making corrections on you before you posted, as I had read on another thread the troubles you have had with your digestive system. I have been also working heavily on your lymph system. Recently I have been making corrections for your physical body, emotional, Psychic, and Spiritual bodies. Please keep me posted.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Grace, but really everyone here.

I just wanted to send a quick thank you to Grace, for being so generous with your time and spirit, but also to everyone here for being true to themselves and sharing their experiences, gifts, love. It is such a joy to come here and read the posts.

My business is in it's busy time of year which I'm grateful for. It started much later than I was expecting but I'm daily trying to practice faith in myself that I'm on the correct path and only focus on what I want to have happen rather than what I fear happening, or "what is". It's been a slow process but I'm hoping the learning curve is on the upward swing now .

Blessings and love to you all.

Kim

Comment

• For KiKi!

Originally posted by Kiki View Post
                            Good Evening to all you Ladies! + Tim

I wanted to stop by in here and make a note. Every contributor on this thread has had such awesome insight and inspiration for me - just by reading it I could feel some adjustments taking place.

Grace, ZArtgirl, and Sharyn: I want you to know that I specifically seek out your wisdom when I come to energeticforum. The energy you radiate and the progress that you all have made motivates me and I thank you for it!

ZArtgirl: I wanted to ask you - All of the 2-pointing that you are regularly doing - is this all just from reading the book? I don't recall reading that you had gone to the seminar, but maybe I just missed it. If you have not been, WOWzers that is cool for you. I read the book and was 2-pointing the wall for practice going "uh, what?"

Grace: I am going to go back through this thread to read more about your CEM traing. You have turned into such an amazing psychic being - I am very impressed.

I am studying EFT myself. I do it daily and since I changed my modules (Efft Com @ work; Public Speaking; Antioxidants; PTSD) I have been hitting a wall with my practice. Like I can only get so far and revealing the "core" issue of some problems that I have stays out of reach. But in the process I have brought up some psycho emotions! Felt like I was going crazy this morning in particular. Seriously.

I was reading this thread and the impatience theme is sticking out for me. So I will take that for what it is worth.

Blessings, Blessings, Blessings for everyone!
                            Hi KiKi!,

You are intuitively right on, Impatience is also one of your issues. Also Control. As you begin to release these core issues, the ego/mind will no doubt test you over and over again with these issues until you finally release them, as you know.

Feeling like you were going crazy was a battle you were having with your reasoning mind, and your "whole" mind. The mind that is Whole pure and perfect and which is your absolute being and connection with God. Many so called geniuses like Einstein were stuck in consciousness with there "reasoning minds". It is a very high level of consciousness but in order raise to the next level of Unconditional Love, Joy and Peace and finally the Christ Consciousness you must let go of the reasoning mind in order to encompass the whole.

I have made corrections for you to let go of your reasoning mind more effortlessly, and this will help you greatly in your practice.

Thank you for your lovely post

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Terry,

Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
                              Hi Grace,

Love and Light,

Terry
                              Hi Terry!,

I am very happy you are feeling better as I read in your post to Belle99!

I also want to thank you very much for this courageous post as MANY resonate with this, hence many will pick up on the corrections I have been making for you.

Your Career is on the right track It doesn't feel as such because of your most recent experience.

The ego/mind is exactly like the paparazzi. It will build you up to knock you down. The only reason why the ego/mind will allow you to have excitement and fun, is to set you up for the next fall. The ego/mind revels in this. Always attacking itself, never loving itself. The only reason why the ego/mind attacks itself is because it believes it is separated from God. Fear is its main tool for attack in this Dualistic projected Reality of the Ego/mind. The ego/mind wants you to believe in good and bad.

Remember the Truth of who you are, you are light, and light is love. There is only love. Anything else is an ego/mind made illusion.

The fear you had about telling the whole truth and the outcome of not telling the whole truth is an experience that you can NOW use to your complete benefit.

Forgive yourself completely for this small "faux pas", you are now going to turn this into an even greater opportunity. First of all you believe the ego/mind and it's insane notions much less now, knowing that fear only brings pain and suffering. Next, you are going to focus your powerful mind into visualizing that door closing, and another door open and in full view. This door is golden, and has more to offer you than anything your ego/mind could possibly imagine.

Stay focused on the good qualities of the job you thought you wanted, and visualize now the gratitude you feel when you walk through this golden door, that would never have appeared if the other had not shut. As you walk through this door in your blazing brilliance, and the constant remembrance of your greatness, you will begin to settle your vision on magnificent outcomes.

It is so incredibly beautiful, light filled and serene through this golden door that it takes a few minutes to become accustomed to the view. Much like the Sun shining brightly in your eyes. As you see the TRUTH, that you needed this perceived "negative" experience to further let go of the ego/mind, You realize that this new job brings you much more than the other on many levels!

Stay focused in Love and Gratitude for who you truly are, and for what this "Golden Door" will reflect back to you! Be vigilant with your awareness when it comes to fear based emotions. If it does not feel peaceful then you know the ego/mind is at work again, so just ignore the illusion and focus again in the moment on the light that is YOU.

Thank you so much again Terry for posting!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Nancy!

Originally posted by Ayurved View Post
                                Hi Grace!

I sent you a pm, but I wanted to put this (in a shorter form!) up on the forum to share the benefits!!!!

I was hoping you could do a quick check of my modules. I am doing so wonderfully with them...I feel like I am soaring!!! on the mental and emotional plane!!!

However, I am desiring to work on my vitality, physical energy and life force.

I am on: Self Esteem & Trauma Free (2 months)
                                New Vision & Stem Cell (1 month, for eye & foot injury)

Mindset $, Insp Luck Good Fortune, Successful Living 1 ( almost 1 month) and I just switched out Organization to Anti-Aging.

I'm pretty sensitive to them, and respond to them up pretty fast. Do you pick up that I can move on from any? I am starting the premium for Associates that contains some of the same, but I understand it is more powerful to have in your personal theaters.

I am wanting to be on Change of Life and Shed lbs asap. Thyroid?
                                and Biz Productivity and Creativity soon.

Thank-you so much Dear Grace!!!
                                Much LOVE to you!!!
                                Namaste,
                                Nancy
                                Hi Nancy,

These modules test very strong for you. I would stay on them longer, the only one I test that you can switch from now if you choose is "Inspired Good Luck and fortune. (This one is in the Success Now custom Module )

Your Thyroid tests strong The module that comes up strongest to switch to is the Ultimate body module.

Thank you for Posting Nancy!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X