Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Grace,

I was drawn to this thread after looking for somewhere to post about the piezoelectric properties of collagen in relation to my research on combining Chinese and Western medicine with principles of electrical engineering. Looking back through the thread, I don't think doing so here would be appropriate because it doesn't resonate with the feel of this thread but instead I was drawn to communicate with you for a very different reason.

My mission, ultimately, is to ascend to a fourth density level of consciousness (or rather assist in this ascension en mass). As a more grounded aspect of this I am trying to facilitate a mass off-grid movement so people can choose to live a more harmonious existence, particually if they currently feel stifled by the control system that we are currently in. The way that I am doing this is with a combination of visualization - exactly like you discribed - and grounded research and action.

It feels like there is some sort of energy blockage or something which I cannot quite put my finger to. All my efforts have appeared over the past many years to consistently yield minuscule results. The cycle goes something like this; make a plan towards my mission (which nowadays includes visualization), put lots of effort in, doesn't work, I get demoralized but persist, make a new plan, the cycle repeats...

I figured that with your energy work you might be able to shine some light on the situation. After all, it does no harm to ask! I know this thread hasn't seen a lot of activity in the past few years but I feel the intuition to post here anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kat Bottom View Post
      Hi Grace,

I was drawn to this thread after looking for somewhere to post about the piezoelectric properties of collagen in relation to my research on combining Chinese and Western medicine with principles of electrical engineering. Looking back through the thread, I don't think doing so here would be appropriate because it doesn't resonate with the feel of this thread but instead, I was drawn to communicate with you for a very different reason.

My mission, ultimately, is to ascend to a fourth density level of consciousness (or rather assist in this ascension en mass). As a more grounded aspect of this I am trying to facilitate a mass off-grid movement so people can choose to live a more harmonious existence, particually if they currently feel stifled by the control system that we are currently in. The way that I am doing this is with a combination of visualization - exactly like you discribed - and grounded research and action.

It feels like there is some sort of energy blockage or something which I cannot quite put my finger to. All my efforts have appeared over the past many years to consistently yield minuscule results. The cycle goes something like this; make a plan towards my mission (which nowadays includes visualization), put lots of effort in, doesn't work, I get demoralized but persist, make a new plan, the cycle repeats...

I figured that with your energy work you might be able to shine some light on the situation. After all, it does no harm to ask! I know this thread hasn't seen a lot of activity in the past few years but I feel the intuition to post here anyway.

Hi Kat,

I am so happy you followed your intuition. I had to pull in the vibration that would best serve you, and in your case, your superconscious mind urged for Arc Angel Michael. (google him, too much info to discuss here)

I went into a BQH session (Beyond Quantum Healing) which for me only takes a few minutes since I have been practicing this since learning Chinese Energetic Medicine/Yuen Method back in 2001; But now this type of meditation/healing practice has a name. It's a good tool for both discovering yourself, and healing yourself at the same time. I am not making a pitch for BQH, or anything else I practice, but everything we do affects the masses, the whole, we are all ONE, and I love that you are desiring to assist the masses in the Ascension process that is the FIRST in the history of mankind.

The reason (what muscle tests strong for you) that you feel like you are "getting nowhere", (and what Michael guided me to correct) is this "block" you are feeling which is, in fact, FEAR! Not your personal fear, but the fear, pain, and suffering of the masses/collective consciousness. (even going back to other points of consciousness/ past lives)

You are feeling this fear, but not realizing that it is not the fear of the ego-mind of "Kat Bottom, it is the fear of the collective with no "time" attached to it. (Time is an illusion). I have made a lot of corrections for you to release this fear, pain, and suffering of the collective and to recognize it is not yours so that you can get from "nowhere" to "now-here".

The way to consciously do this is to remember that the outer world is not where your point of power lies,

First, go within and meditate on letting go of this collective fear. Ask over and over again, "Can I let this go?" It doesn't matter whether you feel you can or can't, your subconscious mind will effectively and positively take care of the rest. Simply keep asking "Can I let this go?" over and over again for about 2 minutes. Do this daily until you feel this issue (whatever issue for that matter) no longer affects you in a not so good emotional charge type of way.

You will not be able to assist the masses until you first clear this collective fear within yourself. When you are at peace, the world will reflect your peace in any and all ways.

So let's boil this down to the essence of your issue, and know you have already overcome it:

Affirmation for Kat ~ We are ONE, and what we feel and experience affects the whole. We choose peace, love, and Joy.

I leave you with one of my favorite tools, Dr. David Hawkins' Map of Consciousness. Stay above 200! We have passed the tipping point where 53% of the masses are at or over the level of consciousness of 200. Currently (today June 7th, 2020), 53% of the world is over 200. Look at this map, intuit where you are at each day. When you can maintain yourself consistently over 200 you will be able to assist the masses just by being alive!! After making the corrections for you Kat, you are currently at 234, have fun and go higher!

Thank you Kat for posting,

With immense Love and Gratitude ~ Grace

This is my One Drive link to the map of consciousness:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AubFKH4Bs0zojjyhwRhORhd3iXtC

Last edited by Grace; 06-07-2020, 03:35 PM.
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Wow, Grace, thank you so much!

That is a truly amazing skill you have. I have witnessed muscle-testing first hand when having a kinesiology session a few years ago, so I know how objective and reliable it is when done right.

What you said about the collective fear really resonates. In my meditations which I do daily, part of it involves imbuing myself with qualities such as joy, focus, and, of course, courage. After that, I align myself as a transmitter and broadcast to the world, most often this broadcast is simply 'love, strength and courage'. Telepathy is probably best kept as simple as possible until one is adept at it! After that, I listen. This is by far the hardest part of my meditation because I have no way of distinguishing the messages I hear as genuinely being from the mass conciousness of humanity, or entirely from my imagination. I get, usually, one of two responses. The first one, thankfully, emotions that are really loving and some very positive intensions. The second one, exactly as you said, is collective fear and people asking me for help. I assumed that both of these were either my own ego reflected back or whatever I thought the world was gonna say.

Anyway, I'm gonna take in what you say and do some research. The Chinese energetic medicine / beyond quantum healing nicely coincides with what I am researching at the moment which is the merging of western and Chinese medicine.

Once again, thank you Grace! Keep doing what you are doing, and I hope more people use this thread. Looking back, you have helped a lot of people.

Comment

• https://tubitv.com/movies/560920/clo...gun?start=true

Tubi is free because there are ads, but not annoying. I enjoy all the old and new movies they have. This movie, Close encounters of the fifth kind, is GREAT. Please watch. This movie came out this year in 2020 with Dr. Greer. I promise you will be fascinated and impressed with it. I hope you watch it. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and Happy new year.
          IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
          X