Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeahhhhh!!

This week has been quite stressful, as there have been challenges with my license for my new job. I had already given notice and then the challenges started! So tomorrow is my last day at my old job, and this morning I finally got the "OK" that everything was clear and I am to start work at the new job as planned on Thursday (day after tomorrow). Monday I leave for my training up in Bellingham near the Canadian Border for a whole week! The company is paying all of my expenses to get there and back and the whole time I am there!!!

I am very excited, in a number of ways... One I am soooo looking forward to getting off of Welfare soon (getting kicked off of it cause I make too much money, two working 11.5 hours a day on the telephone was killing my voice, well more like as much as I appreciated the job, my body was telling me it was time to leave it, as that job door was closing. Three... I am looking forward to having the money to market my artwork and be able to go full time as an artist.

As Grace and I know that is my true calling! Everything is falling into place!

Well just one step further towards my newest transformation! I tell you there is big things coming in my financial transformation and they are all just around the corner! I have had small glimpses them, as I lived on so little money this last little bit and somehow continued to buy things I needed and support my book habit! Hehehe! Soon... Baby.... I will be financially free from all of this and it seems that my higher self has a house for me lined up in California.

You see I kept thinking that I would just go down there and find a nice apt with no yard to keep up, and everything would be awesome. Izzi has on several occassions had me test that theory on my pendulum... Everytime it said that I was to find a house to rent! I kept thinking but I don't want a yard!!!!

Hehehe... So I did a faery reading this morning on why a house? I learned a lot about myself... I guess it is not the yard work that bothers me as much as not having the money to do the yard right! That won't be a problem when I can afford to buy a lawn mower... I can afford to buy the flowers and everything I want for my yard, so I can have a beautiful yard. One thing I just realized is that when I was married anything that I wanted to do with the yard, clear down to wanting to plant climbing roses with the long stem roses, the X vetoed. We also never had the money (the way he creates his life still) to do the yard the right way!

So I guess I am a gardner deep down and just never realized it! The funny thing is that when I rented my house now I loved that the yard was a mess and all weeds... Now I have this unexplainable desire to plant a lawn to leave for the next tenents? I am growing and changing in just so many ways it is unbelieveable! Becoming a better person everyday!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• dear Grace

can i ask for corrections for my mom please .. she's in a terrible state since one week ...she totally cant move and is in so much pain i just cant stand seeing her like that ..

the docs are not doing anything, they keep giving her stronger anti-inflammatories and tranquilizers and pain killers, and with all what she is taking she is still the same!

my mama's name is Maha, her pain is mainly in her lower back all the way through her right leg, docs say the disc is causing it and that it might be pressuring a nerve or something ..

i would really appreciate ur help

All my Love & Gratitude
      www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

• Grace

Grace,

As I posted above, I am going to be traveling to a training for my new job. To most people this would not be a big deal, but it is creating horrific aniety in me! I awoke about 4:40am this morning and my mind has been running through all the senarios of things that could go wrong... First, I am stressing about the money to travel... My X will give me some xtra money today, and on Friday I might have another large check come in. My mind keeps freaking out about the trip! Will I have enough money to get there and back... Will this... Will that...

This is how I get generally when I travel. My stomach is all tied in knots and I have this past history of not sleeping for an entire week before I leave! I have been known to make my self sick from the stress of it all! I know it is all lies, and I have been processing these feelings all morning with the BL process (I am not sure if it is helping as my somach still is completely tight, and I still have not been able to sleep since early this morning).

Please make corrections for me! I want to be able to travel with ease and comfort not aniety and tension! To think that this is a driving trip, and does not even involve plains!!! OMG!

Thank you Sallyjane

Comment

• Doggie update

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          Hi Pam,

I adore working on animals, they are like babies so unconditionally loving and accepting. Animals love energy work! I was hoping for an update on Dude and Snickers.

Bergamot oil (also called Orange) is wonderful for repelling insects, and for insect bites. This would be less expensive and gentler on Dude and Snickers than the meds. Blended in a massage oil, you can massage the blend with Bergamot oil on Dude and Snickers skin. They will love it, and the fleas will hate it!

As I worked on the issue concerning your friend owing you money; I made many corrections concerning Peace for Both of you. Here is a little affirmation/statement that will help you maintain your peace at all times.

"I am at peace just where I am. I accept my wealth and abundance knowing all my needs and desires are already fulfilled."

I am so happy you like the India Arie song! Hear is another of my all time favorites.

MORE THAN WORDS
          Hi Grace,

Thank you for the affirmation. I've been using it all week when I felt stressed and it helped a lot. What a blessing you are.

Thank you for the corrections too... especially for my dogs! I am so happy and grateful to know you like working on animals! Dude and Snickers are both doing better, but Snickers is on 2 meds for the itching. Please keep doing corrections for Snickers.

Dude and Snickers are both rescue dogs. Snickers is a shih tzu, about 6 years old, is blind in one eye, has a serious under bite and crooked teeth. He enjoys eating non-food items, like paper and plastic and he seems to have an affinity for my pens! I've had him about a year (he's actually my ex's) and he is a happy, loving dog.

Snickers.JPG

Dude is a lhasa apso/cairn terrier mix and is 14 years old. He has some arthritis and sleeps a lot lately, but he gets bursts of energy and runs around the house like a puppy. He's been sad lately and he's been isolating himself, only coming around when it's time to go for a walk. I've had him since he was 8 months old and he is the best dog I've ever had.

Dude.jpg

I'll pick up some bergamot oil tomorrow. I've never used massage oil on my dogs before... they're not gonna be all greasy, are they? Is that how it repels fleas... they just slide off?

for the corrections and the encouragement and the happy music.

With love and gratitude,

Pam
          Last edited by prose10; 07-10-2008, 05:37 AM. Reason: pics of dogs

Comment

• for Inika, Sallyjane, Viviana, KimJ, Lama, and Pam

Hello you ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Ladies! I have read every post, PM etc. I check in constantly throughout the day. Many times, your names float effortlessly into my conscious thinking and then I find out you have posted. It is beautiful and I love it.

Thank you so very much for posting as it always brings me JOY!

I will not reply individually today but know that I am making the corrections per your requests (ps thank you Viviana for the Bergamot advice. I loved that you added this.)

I will leave all of you with more inspirational music and lyrics.

Imagine there's no Heaven
            It's easy if you try
            No hell below us
            Above us only sky
            Imagine all the people
            Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
            It isn't hard to do
            Nothing to kill or die for
            And no religion too
            Imagine all the people
            Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
            But I'm not the only one
            I hope someday you'll join us
            And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
            I wonder if you can
            No need for greed or hunger
            A brotherhood of man
            Imagine all the people
            Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
            But I'm not the only one
            I hope someday you'll join us
            And the world will live as one

YouTube - Imagine

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Travel time is almost here

Tomorrow I leave for my training! I am going between calm and not calm right now! I can totally tell that Grace you are making corrections on me as I am not completely wacked out today! Although I have been up since 4:30 am! Head is running a hundred miles per hour!!! So yesterday I got this letter from Financial offices of the state of WA. and I was nervous about opening it... But I am not doing avoidance, so I opened it, and it was a check! xta travel money I created!

On another subject... I started the "Healthy Eating" module this last week or so... Interesting results! Now if I eat anything sweet or chocolate (even dark chocolate 60%+ cacao) or any type of sweet snack, dessert or the likes... I get physically sick This module is amazing! I think all of my two pointing and processing and clearing, had cleared the way and prepared me for the module! Oh and I have dropped like 8-9 pounds too This is very exciting! My clothes are getting too big also!

Well just wanted to check in. I will be leaving very early tomorrow morning and am not sure if I will have internet available at the hotel or not, so I may not be online this next week.

Have a Blessed week and celebrate your transformation even if you are not seeing it yet!

Sallyjane

Comment

• for Sallyjane and Lama!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                Tomorrow I leave for my training! I am going between calm and not calm right now! I can totally tell that Grace you are making corrections on me as I am not completely wacked out today! Although I have been up since 4:30 am! Head is running a hundred miles per hour!!! So yesterday I got this letter from Financial offices of the state of WA. and I was nervous about opening it... But I am not doing avoidance, so I opened it, and it was a check! xta travel money I created!

On another subject... I started the "Healthy Eating" module this last week or so... Interesting results! Now if I eat anything sweet or chocolate (even dark chocolate 60%+ cacao) or any type of sweet snack, dessert or the likes... I get physically sick This module is amazing! I think all of my two pointing and processing and clearing, had cleared the way and prepared me for the module! Oh and I have dropped like 8-9 pounds too This is very exciting! My clothes are getting too big also!

Well just wanted to check in. I will be leaving very early tomorrow morning and am not sure if I will have internet available at the hotel or not, so I may not be online this next week.

Have a Blessed week and celebrate your transformation even if you are not seeing it yet!

Sallyjane
                Fabulous Sallyjane! I know you are having an absolutely fabulous time as well.

I wanted to share this with everyone, because the full moon this month, is just a few days away. Siva Baba Igniting the Heart of Humanity I will be doing this meditation on July 17th at 11pm my time, so I encourage all of you to join me from your homes. We have all attracted these powerful energies and we can now put them to good use.

Lama, your mother keeps coming into my consciousness often, and I will especially have her close to my heart for this particular meditation on July 17th. Please keep me posted on how she is feeling.

Here is a link to World Clock to check the time in your area. Siva Baba will be starting the meditation from California at 8pm his time.

Last edited by Grace; 07-14-2008, 04:45 PM. Reason: grammar

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• a request for corrections

Hi Grace,

I have a few requests for corrections. First of all, I hate asking for corrections and I'd like to get over that! It's been a busy, stressful week. I took Dude and moved out of my ex's place and moved in with Hank, my new boyfriend. At the time I thought it was Divine Intention, but now I'm starting to have doubts about my decision. He is a great guy, but I have a problem with his drinking. I don't mind other people drinking, but I have a problem with anyone I love drinking. I know it's stuff I have created. Old stuff I'd love to heal.

I just found out my Mom has a rare form of cancer called Paget's disease and is going to be operated on this Wednesday. We had a really nice talk today and she said some nice things to me... but she doesn't want me to come and visit her, and my ego is just focusing on the negative and telling me it doesn't feel good. My mom once said I just can't be happy... so can you do some corrections on that and/or tell me which PATHS module should I be on for that?

I know this is my creation and even though I know I'm on the verge of a Huge transformation, I'm still finding it frustrating. I've been manifesting things left and right, but I feel like I'm sabotaging what good I create. I feel like there is a war going on between my ego and my Higher Self and my ego does not want to go quietly into the night.

Also I've been having lots of pain... headaches and pain in my knees, back and shoulders.

So it's time for me to repeat that affirmation you gave me: I am safe just where I am. I accept my wealth and abundance, knowing all my needs and desires are already fulfilled.

In other news, Dude is doing well and so is Snickers.

Thank you Grace for all that you do for me and everyone here on the forum. I
                  am so happy to have manifested you into my life.

With love and gratitude,

Pam

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post

I wanted to share this with everyone, because the full moon this month, is just a few days away. Siva Baba Igniting the Heart of Humanity I will be doing this meditation on July 17th at 11pm my time, so I encourage all of you to join me from your homes. We have all attracted these powerful energies and we can now put them to good use.

I will be joining you from my home.

bright blessings,

SJ

Comment

• For All!

I had the most amazing conversation with Pam Rose yesterday! Pam, you are a Powerhouse!! I can only imagine in a year from now what Fabulous experiences you will be posting!!

Sonora, You are In my Heart! I hope you had a fabulous experience last night with the unified meditation. I am so happy you joined in, You too Pam! Everyone I have spoken with so far today had a unique experience. Truly, beautiful things are taking form!

I was amazed today at the powerful manifestations that occurred almost instantly! They were all small, but the joy was that I was completely aware of all of them.

It muscle tests strong that Siva Baba is correct and that we are experiencing at this time Divine Intervention. Even if you didn't make the meditation last night, now is the time to focus on your Truth. You will manifest in your life effortlessly what you desire. You must allow and have faith in yourself. Allow yourself, NOW, to express God through you. This is your Truth and your purpose.

I realized today that I have been very motivated recently to watch my Paths Custom Module Daily. (With these new Divine energies coming forth, All that you do for yourself will be multiplied 100 fold.) This began early last week. I was watching it three times in one day for a few days off and on. It is important now to keep your minds focused on what you want, and not on what you don't. Be vigilant with this. Stay aware, and catch any thoughts that do not serve you, and focus on the truth.

You are whole, perfect, harmonious, happy, powerful, strong and loving. Watch your modules with a new Zest for life, as NOW is the only moment. More so than ever before in the history of our time. As Siva Baba says in his videos, We have entered the Golden age as of July 2nd 2008! It will be realized by the masses by 2012. The world is not ending, it is shifting in consciousness into the most glorious times in eons, and will continue until we are all realized and back home together as ONE!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• I'm Home!

Hi everyone! I am back home from my training! It was an awesome week! Absolutely Fabulous!!

The days were long as everyday started with waking up at 5am as to be to breakfast at 6am, because a lot of people had to be fed at the restuarant before the bus came. We would be in training all day, and at lunch everyday we would have to take quite a hike down the hill to eat. I have been intending to get in better shape, I had no idea that my new job training would begin my physical training also! Then we would be taken back to the hotel... Where we would study and hang out together... Remember, I have also been intending new friends into my life. It was so much fun! Except it seems I had a little run in with some crustatceous seafood (the very last time I eat that), and Friday morning from 3:30 am on was not so fabulous! I did get through it, and the last half a day of training and managed to drive home... Still can not figure out why I created that in my life, and what energy or emotion was behind it???

Soooo... Back to the manifesting good health and physical activity into my life... My new employer will pay my membership at any gym that will accept them paying my membership (instead of me paying it). I am soooo totally stoked about that!

I am going to be personally testing for this also, but Grace if you could test it to for me I would love it... My company is not in California, but is in Reno. Reno is only about 4 hours from my family (alot closer than where I live now), When talking to the trainers they suggested that I transfer to Reno as Reno will be the first to sell in California, and go from there. I do not have a problem with moving to Reno Nv as I actually am sorta from there too as I graduated from HS in Reno Nv. I am trying to figure out if moving there would be good decision for me, so I can stay with this company and give me the time I will need to manifest my art business? Does maybe Reno hold something for me, or am I testing stronger for California? Do I test strong at creating my X moving Reno to allow me to move to Reno?

The reason I am asking all of this is because I really love the company I am going to work for. Once I start to work for them I will be creating income for the next year as I get paid on renewals. Its almost like free monies! Hehe. I get those as long as I work for this company... A lot to think about.

So I have my first two appt that I set up personally and my office is also setting up some appt.s for me also. I should have my first three sales this week and will get paid on them the following friday! Cool!

Well I just got home last night, and I need to take a shower so I can go get some groceries...

HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• Congrats!

Hi Sallyjane!

Been wondering how your week went and I was happy to read your post!! Congrats on your excellent week of training and on what you are manifesting in terms of getting in shape!!

~Viviana -
                          "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

• Okay testing results...

I did some testing on the whole idea of moving to Reno to stay with this company... It not right! Actually, I did not have to do the testing to know this, cause in my heart I don't want to be in Reno! What I did figure out is that I just need to relax and let it all work out...

I am manifesting the sells of my artwork, and by the time I move I believe I will be a full time artist! That is what I really want to be anyways...

Well I am off to take a nap and then I have a painting of a faery to finish named "FEAR". I am also working on my website for my artwork! I am excited about this new job because I will finally have the money together to get my artwork selling.

Have a great day... I am very tired from my trip, so I am off to bed!

Sallyjane

Comment

• I'm sick!

Hi Grace,

I've have gotten worse. I still have a fever, and the puss has spread and is now on both sides of my throat. Gyno problem is the same. I'm on an anti-biotic since Wednesday, and I'm going back to the Dr. tomorrow. Oh yeah, Snickers is biting again, but Dude is fine. Any and all corrections are appreciated.

Mom came through her operation just fine. Turns out to be a good thing I didn't go visit her. She doesn't need strep throat.

Going back to bed.

With love and gratitude,

Pam

Comment

• Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace - A new article

Greetings everybody!

In the next ESM Newsletter, there is an article about Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace.

To receive this article, please visit Energetic Science Ministries™ | Energetics and look in the left column towards the bottom. There is a place you can enter a name and email then hit the submit button. When you receive a confirmation mail from aweber, simply click the confirmation link. The newsletter will be going out very soon.

Thank you Grace for making this incredible discussion available for everyone!
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X