Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a paths question

I was on the energetic form and came across something that started me to thinking. My name is Timothy but in my everyday life everyone I know and interact with calls me Tim. The only time I use Timothy is if I'm filling out some type of internet order form or something like that. When I signed up for paths that was the name I gave because I thought there was some type of astrological or etheric property to the paths modules that made it necessary. But the question I came across on the energetic form made me wonder if I should of put Tim instead of Timothy so my subconscious mind would let the subliminal messages in.

Comment

• Yes!

Hi Tim,

I just saw your post, so I thought I would jump in here real quick to answer your question...

YES!!! Email PATHS right away and have them change the name in your personal information to Tim, rather than Timothy. If "Tim" is what everyone calls you and the name you respond to, then your subconscious will not recognize the name "Timothy" and this will compromise the effectiveness of your modules!!!

Once this change is made, you will undoubtedly notice a BIG difference in how PATHS works for you!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

Comment

• Tim and Pamela

THANK YOU Tim for posting this question.

And THANK YOU Pamela for your prompt answer.

I just wrote to PATHS and requested a name change on all modules. I signed up with PATHS under my given name, Pamela, but I've been called Pam (or Pammy) all of my life.

I've been on PATHS since April, and I still can't sleep. I'm on the sleep booster AND I'm addressing a sleep disorder in my Platinum, and I was starting to wonder why I was not getting results.

I am so happy and grateful to both of you for posting this here on this thread.

With much love and gratitude,

Pam

Comment

• Corrections please!

Hello again. It has been a busy few weeks for me and my staff are doing really well. Yaaaa!!!!

We are, however, in a huge financial crunch at the moment business-wise so any help with that is hugely appreciated. After our all "difficulties" with staffing the month before, we ended up having our best month and best week yet in June, so I'm immensely grateful. With some unfortunate timing of some payments due all at the end of the month though, we are in a huge bind.

As always, I know this is what I created and it's my ego doing it's best to counteract so I'm working constantly on correcting it myself and I'm truly not
          worrying about it, but any extra help to also correct this will be very beneficial and much appreciated!

In sincere gratitude!
          Kim

Comment

• For KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
            Hello again. It has been a busy few weeks for me and my staff are doing really well. Yaaaa!!!!

We are, however, in a huge financial crunch at the moment business-wise so any help with that is hugely appreciated. After our all "difficulties" with staffing the month before, we ended up having our best month and best week yet in June, so I'm immensely grateful. With some unfortunate timing of some payments due all at the end of the month though, we are in a huge bind.

As always, I know this is what I created and it's my ego doing it's best to counteract so I'm working constantly on correcting it myself and I'm truly not
            worrying about it, but any extra help to also correct this will be very beneficial and much appreciated!

In sincere gratitude!
            Kim
            Hi KimJ,

I am always surprised, even though it has been happening daily for over a year now, how I resonate with each post. I am happy to do corrections for you, as I know it is exactly what I need too.

Than you Pamela, Tim, Pam, and Sallyjane for your posts too!!

Also a special Thank you, Hug and Kiss to Jure for your skype!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace!

Glad I could be of help! LOL

Thanks as always and blessings to you!!!

Kim

Comment

• For Pam!

Originally posted by prose10 View Post
                Hi Grace,

There is a woman who owes me some money. Can you do some corrections for both of us?

Also, can you do corrections for my dogs Dude and Snickers? They are both on flea prevention meds, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working. Snickers is allergic and the poor dog is biting and licking himself constantly. Thanks!

With love and gratitude,

Pam
                Hi Pam,

I adore working on animals, they are like babies so unconditionally loving and accepting. Animals love energy work! I was hoping for an update on Dude and Snickers.

Bergamot oil (also called Orange) is wonderful for repelling insects, and for insect bites. This would be less expensive and gentler on Dude and Snickers than the meds. Blended in a massage oil, you can massage the blend with Bergamot oil on Dude and Snickers skin. They will love it, and the fleas will hate it!

As I worked on the issue concerning your friend owing you money; I made many corrections concerning Peace for Both of you. Here is a little affirmation/statement that will help you maintain your peace at all times.

"I am at peace just where I am. I accept my wealth and abundance knowing all my needs and desires are already fulfilled."

I am so happy you like the India Arie song! Hear is another of my all time favorites.

MORE THAN WORDS
                IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• A Cup of JOY

First I just thought I would share a little "Cup of JOY" with you all!

I just finished her this morning and let the paint dry long enough to get a photograph of her... Soon I will have my paintings digitalized...

She is a Mixed media - Guache and Acrylic. She is 24x18 inches...

Cup of Joy 002.jpg

Hope you have a Joyfilled day!

Sj

Comment

• Reaching out

It's been a while since I have been able to catch up with you all. I know I don't post very often and sometimes feel a bit like a voyeur reading your posts. I love the progress and the heart-felt help you all share with each other. It always helps me to read them.

Grace, I wonder if you can do some corrections for me. I am feeling exhausted and having some digestion difficulties (bloated, gassy). I just tried out Zrii and I don't think it works for me. My mind is wildly active with crap! and it just exhausts me. I have been working quite a bit and the next 2 months are going to be very intense with 3 50 hour classes here at home of 8 hours/day in the water, then traveling to Switzerland for 2 more classes. Last year after Switzerland I crashed. I prayed so hard for help and Paths showed up.... and I have had so many wonderful results. Now I feel like I'm backsliding and it scares me. Paths put me on a digestion booster which has helped. I am on the Eat Right mod for a few months now and am gaining weight... (I just wanted to lose a few pounds) I think I eat to get energy, but it doesn't work. Grace or anyone do you have any suggestions for modules or anything?

When I'm feeling good I think it will always be this way and vice versa. I get shocked when I go down like this.

Thanks in advance to all you sweet wise souls,
                    Grateful
                    for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                    http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                    http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Bergamot

Hi Pam!

I agree with Grace about using Bergamot essential oil (one of my favorite aromas!!) on your pets but as it is a photosensitizer (increases the skin reaction to sunlight), I would highly recommend you get the bergaptene free Bergamot to reduce the risk on Dude and Snickers (love their names!!)

Just my .02...

~Viviana -

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      Hi Pam,

I adore working on animals, they are like babies so unconditionally loving and accepting. Animals love energy work! I was hoping for an update on Dude and Snickers.

Bergamot oil (also called Orange) is wonderful for repelling insects, and for insect bites. This would be less expensive and gentler on Dude and Snickers than the meds. Blended in a massage oil, you can massage the blend with Bergamot oil on Dude and Snickers skin. They will love it, and the fleas will hate it!

As I worked on the issue concerning your friend owing you money; I made many corrections concerning Peace for Both of you. Here is a little affirmation/statement that will help you maintain your peace at all times.

"I am at peace just where I am. I accept my wealth and abundance knowing all my needs and desires are already fulfilled."

I am so happy you like the India Arie song! Hear is another of my all time favorites.

MORE THAN WORDS
                      "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

• What a day!

Well today has been one of those days! I have to say it was frustrating as I was going through it, butttt.... Actually, now as I am looking at all of my creation, I can see exactly why I created it the way I did! I tell you... I believe I am on the verge of another huge transformation! What at first looked like a huge PROBLEM, is actually sooooo cool! I have been on the Money Module! So as you can imagine I have created some huge cog dis in my life and there has been this huge battle between my ego and my higher self!

Inika, the extra pounds you have gained are probably like my financial pounds that I had been adding these last few weeks. I would not worry about them to much because from what I have read it is quite normal and then the weight starts to come off. I believe you are right on track for a major transformation there too. Just keep tuning into it! Also I believe your energy level being zapped is kind of the same thing. I noticed with myself that I go through huge growth, and then periods of comfort where everthing is calm and peaceful... Then just before another huge transformation... I go into this space where I have to process (bl process) everything! I feel like I am spiraling downwards instead of upwards! Then all of a sudden a whole nother layer comes off and bang I hit a period of huge transformation! So girl I would say you are perfectly in line for some awesome transformation. We just have to go through a few purifying fires to get rid of the un-necessary baggage so we can fly lighter!

Oh back to me... So as I look back over my day and the last few weeks I am walking through some serious fires of purification! Isn't that awesome! Man, I can not even try to imagine the incredible financial transformation that I am about to enter! I can only just praise and celebrate and en-JOY this time of purification!

Well I am off to bed! Goodnight and Good rest!
                        Sallyjane

Comment

• Hey Sallyjane

Thanks for the message. I always forget when I'm looking up from the dumps that I'll be looking down again. I see that so clearly in the posts here that's why it is so wonderful to read them. I just wonder why we can't just get to the other side without burning ourselves! That adage: no pain on gain.... I don't like it! And it's that resistance to it that is the center of the flame. It's a good reminder to let go and let god.
                          Grateful
                          for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                          http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                          http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Inika

Yes, I do know what you mean! Although when we do get there to that other side... Having gone through the fires makes the manifestation just sooooo much sweeter!

You will get through this and all of a sudden come out of the fires, and it will be soooo sweet! ME TOO!!!! Although, I am learning to really appreciate the fires of purification, because I know when I get into them, something awesome is coming my way! You too Inika!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• A request for corrections

I have a request for corrections as I am really seeing a need for grounding and centering in my life! It is weird, even a friend of mine from my old church who is not into this stuff... the other day at work... looked at me and reached up like she was pulling a balloon back to earth! ME!!! My paintings and everything do help, but...

Some months ago a friend of mine told me about the "Faerie Oracles" Like Tarot cards, but with faeries! How fitting for me! Well I finally stumbled onto a set at a book store, and have been playing with them learning to read them! Through the process of learning to read them I have been learning so much about myself! You know there is a re-occuring theme that reads through so many of my answers to everything and anything! Let's see... I am very critical of myself... Ah yes, the balloon floating off with me inside of it! Hmmmm... Oh yes, and leaving unfinished business... I have this tendency to not deal with things out of fear! I have gotten so much of that out of my life, but a whole new layer is begging to come off! This one has to do with financial, and I can tell that with what I am going through I am about to enter a huge financial transformation. It feels like it did when I was back at the shelter... just before I got out and everything fell into place!

It is very exciting, but can you make those corrections for me? I am working here on them too!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Corrections for my husband, please

I don't know why I didn't think of asking for corretions for my husband before! He has had terrible back and neck pain from a car accident many years ago that has never gone away fully, and lately, all of a sudden, chronic, recurrent toe infections (ingrown toenails and recurring infections in other toes).

He somewhat believes in energy healing, but also somewhat thinks I'm crazy , but he's at least got a relatively open mind, so I'm hoping for some corrections with him and/or any ideas on treatment modalities. He's been seeing chiropractors for years off and on with only minor symptom relief. For the toes, he sees a podiatrist and had surgery a couple of months ago, only to have it recur, and now also in other toes. I'm thinking of finding an energy healer of some kind to see if he can get release any blockages that might be contributing, but if any of you can do anything that would so appreciated! He's trying so hard not to be negative about it, but he's getting pretty down as it's affecting even being able to walk comfortably now so is really limiting what he can do. Thanks so much!!!

Blessings!
                                Kim

Comment

Working...
                                X