No announcement yet.

Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Wishes to you.RC Helicopters | RC Airplanes | RC Cars | RC Boats | RC Tanks | RC Accessories | RC Parts | RCTOPHOBBY

Comment

• Hi I came across this forum while searching for answers about the pain i am experiencing. Its really old so i dont know if you will ever see this but any advice would be so mazing. Ive been dealing with this for so long and fee llike im doing it all alone. I had googles chinese medicine right arm and i saw this forum with your mame, which is the same as mine, so it seemed like maybe it could be a sign.
      I am only 22 years old and for as long as I can remember my riight side is all messed up. Just really aching pain. some onthe left side too, but most on the right. it feels so emotional like sadness and almost paralyzing dull sometimes a bit sharper. The most intense is all the way down my neck to my hand and my front right shoulder and chest. Headaches is the back of my head and behind my eyes. It feels like its related to love and giving/recieving. I dont know, i have really overanalyzed it all and honestly made it worse and worse. I will be so amazingly grateful for any insights you may have. Thanks for all you do it seems like alot of really wonderful things!

Comment

• For Grace

Originally posted by grace11 View Post
        Hi I came across this forum while searching for answers about the pain i am experiencing. Its really old so i dont know if you will ever see this but any advice would be so mazing. Ive been dealing with this for so long and fee llike im doing it all alone. I had googles chinese medicine right arm and i saw this forum with your mame, which is the same as mine, so it seemed like maybe it could be a sign.
        I am only 22 years old and for as long as I can remember my riight side is all messed up. Just really aching pain. some onthe left side too, but most on the right. it feels so emotional like sadness and almost paralyzing dull sometimes a bit sharper. The most intense is all the way down my neck to my hand and my front right shoulder and chest. Headaches is the back of my head and behind my eyes. It feels like its related to love and giving/recieving. I dont know, i have really overanalyzed it all and honestly made it worse and worse. I will be so amazingly grateful for any insights you may have. Thanks for all you do it seems like alot of really wonderful things!
        Hi Grace!

I make Group energetic corrections every morning and evening for all the people that view and/or have viewed this Chinese Energetic Medicine page. I make individual CEM corrections for the people that post requests. I know you have been receiving the Group corrections since you posted, but it wasn't till today that I realized you had posted a request. So I have made the necessary individual corrections for you now.

One of the biggest issues I muscle tested and corrected for you was the belief that it takes 60-70 decades for healing. For your Emotional Body I made corrections for eliminating Confusion, Confusion <-> Anger, frustration <-> Anger, Frustration, Confusion <-> Sadness, and Anger <-> Sadness, and many other secondary emotions such as inflexibility/rigidity, exhaustion, perfectionism, dependent, and despairs.

For your Psychic and Spiritual Bodies, I made corrections for "inability to help someone that is suffering." "A psychic connection to a relative in another time and space that is suffering." "Tuning into ancestral spirits in certain locations."

CEM corrections were also made for you on the Macrocosmic Energy Fields: Cosmic Energy, and Universal/creative intelligence energy. Miscellaneous Issues were, Foreign/alien implants/future human. Merging body parts, entities, Laser surgery, Spells, Parasites from past lives, and last but not least Dead influences.

We are immense beings infinitely within and infinitely without. And we are all connected, unified and ONE! So don't allow these issues that I corrected concern you in anyway anymore. Also I highly recommend that you view the Movie by Quantum Physicist Nassim Haramein called The Black Whole. It will raise your consciousness and increase your faith in your true nature. Here is the link:

Link to the Movie the Black Whole

Thank you so much for your Faith in me and Chinese Energetic Medicine.

Last edited by Grace; 02-12-2017, 06:37 AM.
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• I would like to hear more information from your side.

Comment

• For Stewart!

Originally posted by stewartzander View Post
            I would like to hear more information from your side.

Hi Stewart,

I would be happy to share more information, what would you like to know?

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• thanks for info

Comment

• For Alamat

Originally posted by alamat View Post
                thanks for info

You are very welcome!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Karate and Chinese Energetic Medicine

I have continued to make group CEM corrections for this thread and my facebook page daily without fail even though I made the decision back in 2010 to focus on Karate. The light that continues to emanate from this thread because of all of YOU continues to amaze me. Together we have raised the collective consciousness.

I am the Chief Karate Instructor for the City of Largo Florida where I teach in two of their beautiful centers. As of April 2017 I will be a 5th degree Black Belt which awards me the title of Karate Master. Grace's Karate School page on Facebook.

Back when I began this thread I had no idea that my dream would come true. (Having my own Karate school) Yet I knew that CEM would eliminate my fears, raise consciousness, and allow me the freedom to BE.

All the corrections that have been made in this thread are still alive and in the now. Read this thread and whatever you resonate with you will then "pick up" the CEM corrections for yourself.

Be grateful, Be at Peace, Be Love, Be whatever you choose.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• What would it be like to visit Japan to experience some traditional
                    lifestyle without having much background ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u240yK8_fVM

Comment

• Ascension and moving into 4th Density

I am still focused on Karate and my Dojo, BUT with new awareness due to the help of Chinese Energetic Medicine of course that our world is about ready to move into 4th Density. What does this mean for you? It means a great deal of joy, but you must do the work to get there. The work being, BEING! Stay focused on what you want to BE and stay focused on what you desire to create. We have a mission, collectively, and we need to make this happen. I will help by teaching karate and you will help by choosing to be a Spiritual Warrior. I teach my students the same thing. BE the best you can be. BE fearless.

We as a collective Humanity are going through the greatest time of our lives! Not only are we going to move into 4th density, but so is our earth, the greatest spirit in this universe. This has never happened in the history of our galaxy not to mention creation. Do your homework, there is nothing to fear only to accept. YOU are more powerful than you could have ever imagined. Use this power and BE at Peace. Use your power and BE Peace. Use your power and demonstrate PEACE.

Let's have a discussion about what moving effortlessly into 4th density means. Do your homework, google "4th density" and show me what you've got. Are you ready to be truly alive? I am always here, but not your slave so show me respect and do your homework, then I will answer your questions.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Ascension and moving into 4th Density

In addition to moving into 4th density (and hopefully you have researched this information already) and making Chinese Energetic Medicine Corrections about this matter, the difference is clear, our intention is what will make the difference.

I will make this perfectly clear, our collective intention is what will make the difference of you being happy or sad. Of course "happy or sad" being a description of what you choose to experience.

You are going to have to choose (as you would in battle) of what to accept or release. If you choose wisely, you will have peace, if not then you will move on to a place where you will have to live it vibrationally again. (Not talking about Karma anymore)

I will be back with more information when it muscle tests strong.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• A time for Living!

We are half way into our new world/existence. "Half way" meaning there is no turning back. Life, time, this world is an illusion, but in actuality it is a simulation for experiencing the truth.

Our true selves are observing how we create in order to understand how to better elevate consciousness.

One person can assist the whole by elevating their consciousness, because consciousness is a matter of the whole.

The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Stewart

Originally posted by stewartzander View Post
                            I would like to hear more information from your side.

Hmm, I wonder why it has taken so long for me to reply to you. I thought I had, but I don't see it on this thread. Anyway, you want to hear more information from my side.

It would be great if you could ask me what side do you want to know about? We are so infinite in our "beingness" I would like to be very clear in answering your question.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Vril Society

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_vril04.htm

Karl Haushofer founded, before 1919, a second order, the Brothers of the Light, which later took the name of the Vril Society. In this were united also the Masters of the Black Stone (DHvSS), a new founding of the Templars, from the order of Germain in 1917, and the Black Knights of the Black Sun, the élite of the Thule Society and the SS.

The name Vril is the shortening of “VRI-IL” which means “Like God”. Officially Vril was “The All German Society for Metaphysics” which merged with the Thule Gesellschaft and the obscure DHvSS (Men of the Black Stone) in the year 1919.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_aleman/esp_ufoaleman_6.htm

Comment

• &quot;Like God&quot;

BroMikey,

Is there a point, a question, a reason for posting this information here on this Chinese Energetic Medicine thread?

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X