X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

those are powerful words... beautiful words

thank you
    well as it seems i am projecting much stuff, and the theme seems to be about taking my power back
    with the guy i was dating, with the women at work, and with my son

not sure what words to use to describe what i mean...
    but a huge sense of,I am worth it

And the voice i have felt i hadn't had most of my life is surfacing amazingly
    wow... the public speaking modual was a great choice i made, and wow, how remarkable of me to create paths to give me these great tools

even tonight.. when i was speaking loudly
    with tristan (not liking the tough love) I am not being nice... but i am being kind
    loudly... well firmly and through the door... and also just after a time where he resisted hard and i stood my ground... You know

the power in my voice...wow
    my voice sounds different
    and it isn't just the sound but the feel of it, the energy i guess

anyhow
    amazing
    and i wake up in the morning and i feel so strong and energized... and i feel this ecstacy oozing in me
    i feel it now
    it is beyond desciption of words
    so i do see the perfection, in what at times i haven't been able to see
    i am creating my own freedom

interesting side note...
    in standing up for myself.. and expecially so close to home (tristan).. I have always had that fear of the other shoe dropping...
    and a couple of weeks ago my girl friend said to me " Adrienne it seems like you have grown up beleiving in a punishing,condeming, angry god"
    (something like that)
    and i never really saw it befor.. or heard it
    and in being afraid that the other shoe will drop... i asked my self today who is gonna drop it on me???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

well it would be me..
    so to speak
    althoguh i do come here and vent and share, i am aware.. although sometimes(or often have been) unable to see clearly

anyhow, once again.. not sure if that is coming out how i am feeling it... but it has been some very profound times.. and is... I am blown away

OH SallyJane

I am on the family communication modual
    i have noticed things... thing that weren't in my awareness.. or like me to be in regards to my family

it has seems to come with more simplicity.

I am reading this book.
    I am looking at things like what is my pay off in the thing i continue to create/do
    cuz... man if there is a payoff.. i'd like to be aware of it..
    and if it isn't really useful... which the things i experience (like the financial frustrations) well is it really matching anymore
    NO
    Hmmm, that statement makes me think of the power of intention tapes
    Hmmmmm
    anyhow..
    I guess i did have something to say...
    and I am also accessing the tool of looking at alll of tristans wonderful qualities... when i remember
    Honestly, since i am putting my foot down..
    he is displaying behavior that says "i feel loved"
    although he is pushing to see if i am serious or mean it
    it has been an amazing place
    of healing
    of insight
    of love
    of joy
    of OMG
    lol
    kind of neat

and here is another wondrful thing that is happening this may long weekend... also know as Victoria day...
    yup we have a heiarchy of royal dead people in canada
    and holidays to go with them

I am going into the mountains (Jasper, BC) with my dad, who invited me.. OMG.. i haven't spent time with him in yrs
    at least three
    and then who knows when befor that
    so i am shocked, and kind of nervous about that
    although thrilled
    my gut is tense.. thats what i am noticing when i think about it
    three days with him and my son... I spent so many yrs of my life feeling so hurt by my dad....
    and desperatly wanted his attention as a kid/youth.

anyhow... I am excited to see what this shows me about me NOW those are hugs for me... cuz i love me so much when i think and see how wonderful i truly am.
    thank you so much grace for your wonderful words

LOL...
    a matirx thing that has stuck out for me
    the matrix movie... there is no spoon
    the matrix seminar... there is no shoulder
    adriennes experience in the matrix.... there is no shoe....LMAO
    well i get it

Matrix rocks
    Thank you so much for your help and corrections Grace
    I Love You
    night all.... have less and less of a need to be on the computer... i miss out on my life... so i am becoming aware
    good bye
    Adrienne
    Last edited by Adrienne; 05-14-2008, 03:53 AM.
    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• hmm

notice how my format for writting has changed too... huh, interesting...A
      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• Today was interesting...

So I have been frustrated with my kids and the neighbors dogs who start at 5am barking... My kids don't do their chores when I am gone, and those dogs just bark and bark and bark! This morning I was ready to go over to the neighbors and just tell them something or another about their dogs needing to be dealt with! Also very frustrated with kids cause no chores getting done and my plate is way too full to make up the slack! Then I thought about it for a minute... Does fighting against it, actually eliminate it, or does it create more of it? So the more I fight with my kids to do their chores... The less chores they do! Hmmm... Dogs barking... Will yelling at my neighbor really make dogs stop barking? Answer:NO! So decided to 2 point kids and dogs before work, and while I was at it decided to 2 point phone calls at work to be short and sweet (work in collections, soooo) Got home tonight after 11.5 hour shift and Izzi had definitely did her chores and Nat was in bed... Still have to continue to work on Nat with 2 pointing and chores... Tomorrow we will see how dogs do, or if dogs bark if I will even hear them or care if they are barking!

Got to work just in time... something else I had decided to 2 point, because I have this fear of being late so I show up incredibly early... Today I just wanted to be on time and not too early... I was just that and more importantly calm... Then I started taking calls, and I got the easiest calls today while the people around me were having people yelling and cussing at them and supervisor calls! It was cool! Then I was talking to another rep and he was saying he could not calm down an upset customer... I was saying how they all seem to calm down for me! I realized that that is how I have created my world! I have a calming affect on people who just call in!

I just thought this was all soooo cool when we can calm down and we stop fighting against things and just start to send the right energy towards it!

I was just so excited with the results of my little test in changing my energy I was throwing at my family and the world... So this afternoon I sent my kids a text message with instead of the list of chores they are to do... just an I love you! Mom!

Blessings All and HUGE HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• It's never boring!

Hi Grace,

I need some help. I don't know what's going on, but it seems like whenever things are going well and I acknowledge and express gratitude for the good things in my life, it's like a door is slammed shut and everything goes back to "normal" or gets worse. I have wanted to post for over a week, but I was hoping this would pass. I had a couple of days when almost every thought I had was negative. I would force myself to find the good, but it was a fight.

I don't know if it's the corrections stirring up past issues, or if it's just a part of the PATHS process, you feel better, then worse, then better again, or cognitive dissonance?

Then things started breaking. My DVR isn't working. My computer went nuts, I lost all of my bookmarks and my browser got hijacked. My washing machine broke; the repairman came 3 times and it still doesn't work. What's going on here? I feel like I am going insane.

Financially I'm down to the wire. My ex wants me out of the house, I have no money and no job, just a paltry amount from disability. But I know something will turn up... it always does. A couple of people owe me money. My right and perfect income opportunity will come to me right in the nick of time. I took a leap of faith last week and ordered the Platinum module and put it on a credit card. Let's get this show on the road! I got a part-time job to cover my expenses.

I haven't been in pain for over a year... until last Thursday. The first day on the job, I lasted 3 hours before the pain began in my back and then my knees. An hour later I could barely walk or stand up straight. Not enough to drive me back to pain pills, but it's getting close. My back took almost a week to recover, and my knees still hurt. I'm telling myself that it's ok, I'm ok, and everything is in Divine Order, and I didn't really want that job anyway. So the ex wants me to go to a temp agency on Monday and work in an office and be a day person like everyone else.

I've always wanted to be a real estate investor, but the ex was not supportive, saying all real estate investors are crooks and you can't really make any money in real estate. Buying the worst house in the neighborhood and fixing it up is not my thing; I prefer pretty houses. I'm highly sensitive and the energy of a trashed house drains me physically and emotionally. Last year I took a 3 day "boot camp" for a system that I felt was a good match for me. Pretty houses, no repairs, full price offers and I still make money... a win/win situation. I haven't done anything with it because I've been too afraid (no cash, no husband or partner to help me and I didn't have faith in myself), but it's been in the back of my mind and I've been hoping that the modules I am using will increase my confidence and synchronicities so I can get this started soon. I sure could use a refresher course... I wish they'd come to Tampa soon.

So I'm sitting here writing all of this negativity down, not wanting to give in to it, but honor it as my creation, forgive myself and move on. I'm wondering what happened to all of those synchronicities that were everywhere I looked a couple of weeks ago? I sure could use some now.

I decided to write to Team Support about my Platinum module. I have narcolepsy and I'm still not sleeping without medication. I'm not sure exactly how much I can put into it, but I need to change my financial situation. As I'm typing, my cell phone rings and it's the people from the R.E. seminar. They are coming to Orlando this weekend, and would I like to attend? Since I've already taken the seminar, it's free! Perfect!

So maybe those synchronicities are starting again. But I sure would like to know why it seems to come and go. And what's with all the broken stuff? And why do my knees still hurt? And I might need help choosing new modules.

It's never boring!

With Love and Gratitude,

Pam

Comment

• Adrienne

Hi Adrienne,

You are so sweet. Thank you for saying such nice things!

I don't always find it easy to share, especially on an open forum like this... Though you'd never know it by the length of my posts. This is the first forum I've ever joined and posted on. It takes me days to build up the courage to share my "problems" and hours to write. But I am determination to change my life. I know I NEED help and I have to ASK in order to receive.

I think you are amazing. I've been reading the posts from the beginning, and I can see how much you've grown. I love seeing you find your voice and stand up for yourself. I am in awe of YOU! That takes courage. Give yourself credit for your honesty and openness as well.

With love and gratitude,

Pam

Comment

• For Pam!

Hi Pam,

I am aware that for some it is very difficult to see the Truth when the outer world is bombarding us with Dualism. It is the ego/mind that wishes to label something as good or bad. The belief in Dualism which is (not Truth) causes us to experience the "ups and downs" in this world.

If we put faith into Dualism we will be choosing to position ourselves on the outer rim (outer world) of the Wheel of Fortune. We will ride on this wheel on the outside going in a constant circle and experience constantly going up and down. On all levels of our experiences (physical, mental, emotional, psychological, psychic, and spiritual) we will perceive ups and downs.

These "ups and downs" are only a perception, because if we focus our mind on the "hub" of the wheel, the inner circle, the wheel will turn forever but we will only experience a centered peace in this movement.

As I make corrections now for all that you are asking for, I offer you a different way to experience what you are passing through.

Do not label these experiences as bad, or something you wish to hurriedly get through.

Consider these experiences as strengthening exercises. Just like a body builder, whose goal is to increase muscle mass, once she is able to lift a certain amount of weight for more than 16 repetitions, she then MUST increase the size of the weights she is lifting to improve her physique.

While she is grueling through those last few repetitions with the new higher weight, and can barely get through the first 8 repetitions (Just as you are right now with your worldly experiences), the moment she passes through the workout her body is weakened once again. The muscle fibers have microscopically torn and are internally bleeding. But as she remembers that this is part of the process, she has no fear.

She takes care of her body with rest, and a healthy diet(Faith and Gratitude). She also knows that as her muscles go through this process of breaking down, they are also going to build back up stronger and stronger.

You are merely going through the process of breaking down false beliefs. The Ego/Mind (false beliefs) will do everything in it's power (and it has no power but this, another false belief) to make you focus on Dualism. This is it's only job. To make you focus on Death, instead of life.

Our Energy vibrations move like a spiral going up. (like the spiral of DNA). At times as we raise our level of consciousness (our energy) and attain a new level, it feels different. As we spiral up it is a movement that is similar to moving two steps forward and one step back, but you are moving forward and higher even though it "feels" like you are falling back.

This is where Faith in the Truth of who you are is essential. Like the body builder who knows she is getting stronger with every workout, You KNOW with Faith and Gratitude that there is nothing to fear, you are at peace knowing that what ever life throws at you, you are committed to raising your level of consciousness. In this level of consciousness you will experience the same experiences but you will easily forgive and maintain peace. With each practice/workout you will succeed more and more at achieving a greater and greater sense of Peace. You will find that all is perfect and whole no matter what is in the outer world. Even as you feel physical pain, you will know that this is a process of letting go of the Fear that things are going to get worse. The ONLY Truth is that all is Perfect.

When you label something as not good, you are focusing your attention on "not good". This will attract more of the same thing, because you are practicing creating "not good". When you understand that it is just as simple to create the truth, which is better than anything we could possibly imagine that we label "good" in this world, then your mind is focused on Peace.

With each correct thought you are turning on your light! With each thought that you have that you are Perfect, you are shining your light. Fear has no where to run, it will simply disappear. It has no power because it does not exist in the true reality of who you are.

I will make CEM Corrections on you most of today Pam, and many of you reading this will benefit greatly from these corrections. I am grateful for your courageous post!

p.s Blake I have not forgotten, I plan to post to you next. Thank you for your private message.

Last edited by Grace; 05-16-2008, 03:30 PM.
              IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you, Grace

Thank you, as always, Grace for your clarity and knowledge of Truth. You truly are a gift.

Do you have any idea why you would have tested strong for the Sports module for me? I don't play sports or do anything requiring hand/eye coordination really, so I'm just not sure what to make of that one.

As for the other reality , it's now happened....my manager has given her two weeks notice. I'm not stressing about it, which is HUGE, but I'm not sure if I'm just in denial. I see no point in stressing though as obviously that solves nothing and will just create more stress. While I KNOW this is illusion, I'm still struggling with how to deal with this so-called reality; I keep hoping I'll wake up one morning and find myself on the beach in Hawaii instead like I'm visualizing!

In the meantime though, after a month of ads in the paper, on the internet, and in my store window, I've not had any applicants so if I dwell on that for too long anxiety definitely has the potential to creep in. So, while I don't particularly need corrections on the anxiety in this moment (thank you for the past corrections for that!), if you could do anything to help create great applicants that would be wonderful!! Even just one! I keep telling myself "I have great stylists who love their job", etc., and I think the ones I currently have fit that pretty good, but I just need another one or two and I'll be breathing easier. Yet since this is all an illusion...why does it matter...and so the questions begin again... Ahhh, and I then tell myself "I have clarity".

Maybe I should just print all your posts and read them every day! I seem to have to keep scrolling back up to read them to remind myself of how this really all works!

Love and light.
                Kim

Comment

• Wow!!!

That's all I can say is WOW! As soon as I finished my post here, I opened my e-mail and then, voila, I had an applicant for manager. I don't know how that happened after all my previous attempts but I'll take it!!! She seems older than we would like (by a long shot) so I'm still hoping to have more applicants, but nevertheless she may be perfect....wow!!!!!!

Love and light.
                  Kim

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    Hi Pam,

I am aware that for some it is very difficult to see the Truth when the outer world is bombarding us with Dualism. It is the ego/mind that wishes to label something as good or bad. The belief in Dualism which is (not Truth) causes us to experience the "ups and downs" in this world.

If we put faith into Dualism we will be choosing to position ourselves on the outer rim (outer world) of the Wheel of Fortune. We will ride on this wheel on the outside going in a constant circle and experience constantly going up and down. On all levels of our experiences (physical, mental, emotional, psychological, psychic, and spiritual) we will perceive ups and downs.

These "ups and downs" are only a perception, because if we focus our mind on the "hub" of the wheel, the inner circle, the wheel will turn forever but we will only experience a centered peace in this movement.

As I make corrections now for all that you are asking for, I offer you a different way to experience what you are passing through.

Do not label these experiences as bad, or something you wish to hurriedly get through.

Consider these experiences as strengthening exercises. Just like a body builder, whose goal is to increase muscle mass, once she is able to lift a certain amount of weight for more than 16 repetitions, she then MUST increase the size of the weights she is lifting to improve her physique.

While she is grueling through those last few repetitions with the new higher weight, and can barely get through the first 8 repetitions (Just as you are right now with your worldly experiences), the moment she passes through the workout her body is weakened once again. The muscle fibers have microscopically torn and are internally bleeding. But as she remembers that this is part of the process, she has no fear.

She takes care of her body with rest, and a healthy diet(Faith and Gratitude). She also knows that as her muscles go through this process of breaking down, they are also going to build back up stronger and stronger.

You are merely going through the process of breaking down false beliefs. The Ego/Mind (false beliefs) will do everything in it's power (and it has no power but this, another false belief) to make you focus on Dualism. This is it's only job. To make you focus on Death, instead of life.

Our Energy vibrations move like a spiral going up. (like the spiral of DNA). At times as we raise our level of consciousness (our energy) and attain a new level, it feels different. As we spiral up it is a movement that is similar to moving two steps forward and one step back, but you are moving forward and higher even though it "feels" like you are falling back....

When you label something as not good, you are focusing your attention on "not good". This will attract more of the same thing, because you are practicing creating "not good". When you understand that it is just as simple to create the truth, which is better than anything we could possibly imagine that we label "good" in this world, then your mind is focused on Peace....

Grace,

WOW!!!

I love how you so clearly communicated the importance of perceptions and thought regarding our daily lives!

While I believe in moral dualism, I also agree with you wholeheartedly that we get to choose how we experience our lives....and How choosing Good is ever so important.

Again - for your wisdom!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                    Energetic Science Ministries
                    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• The Heat has hit!

Well the heat has hit here in Eastern Washington! It has been very hot here this last weekend, and my air conditioner is not working and I am intending for it to be replaced with newer version that is more economical, and then also asking for one for upstairs, so the kids don't sweat all night. I also need one for my bedroom, but that one is against HUD rules, so I will have to buy that one and put it in my window myself!

Last week they came out and supposedly fixed my refridgerator, after I lost a bunch of food to spoilage, and then this weekend it went out again! Forcing me to throw out more food. I am intending them to bring me a new refridgerator, and not attempt a fix on it again... I am also wanting a replacement of all my food, as well... YEA! I have been two pointing repairs to my house as satisfactory to my standards which means new stuff. Repairs were supposed to have happened today, but my feeling is the repairmen came by and then called the owner to tell him how much or that repairs were not cost effective and new stuff needs to be bought for my house! Can you help me with the manifestation of my air conditioner and refridgerator... I am hoping to post tomorrow that I have them in my house. The air conditioner is the biggest priority as my windows don't stay open and my house is like an oven right now. It has been in the 100's the last few days!

So last week I asked for this Wed. off so I could spend time working on my insurance course and finish it. It was a total step of faith giving up that extra money. Today, I was informed that I will be making double time on Monday my normal day of work! How is that for manifestation. Turns out Monday is a holiday and I get paid double time because I have to work on it! God, I am awesome at this manifesting stuff!

Love you all Sallyjane

Comment

• So much for not needing help!

I just had another stylist give her notice!!!! I almost feel sick to my stomach. I know, know, know this is an illusion but it's kicking my butt at the moment! Please do whatever you can to help me find my way out of this! I'll have to close my doors if I can't find anyone to replace these two I've just lost and I've been trying for so long! What's killing me is how this may affect my kids for the summer.... The one I posted about yesterday forgot to include her phone number and now isn't responding by e-mail back! Both that gave their notice said how much they love working for us, but they just had to move on, etc., so there's nothing more I can do that way....

Kim

Comment

• Kim J and Pam

First of all, just a big huge

I just wanted to tell the both of you that back when I was going through my divorce and my x was filing paperwork against me filled with lies about how he had custody of the children, and how I couldn't hold down and job and never even mentioned how I had ran his business for 10-15 years... Well... I felt a lot the way you do now! The feelings of sinking were overwhelming, and I can remember both Grace and Stephen telling me it would all work out peacefully, and that someday I would rewrite my X's script, and I would get custody of my children and I would move to California and it would all be worked through peace and gratitude and love and forgiveness I really could not imagine it that way...

The truth is I never hired a lawyer... Everything I have today happened just as they told me it would! Now I am telling you that soon you will start to rewrite the scripts of the people in your lives. You will start to rewrite the script of your life movie, and it will be all about peace, gratitude, forgiveness, love, and so on and so forth. You are both totally awesome creators, and so awesomely powerful... just look at what you have created so far, and now that you are learning to write your scripts the way you want them to be... WATCH OUT! I am soooo enjoying watching you two grow and move forward and I see myself so much in both of you, and I see where I came from and I hear myself through your posts! Trust me, something great is coming and this is just the begining! So get excited for it right now!

Big HUGS

Comment

• Help.

I've been given notice by another one.... three in two weeks, down to one.

I'm stunned, shocked, mortified, terrified, all of it and if I don't admit that I'm just denying it.

I'd close my doors today if I could as it's just not worth it the stress anymore, but of course we have leases signed all over the place.

I just don't know what to do. I've visualized, stayed positive, let go, on and on, and this is where I'm at. It just doesn't seem right. We're about to lose everything and yet as I type this I feel like I'm "ordering" more of it. I just don't know what to do anymore. Why, when I'm in this process of learning I'm this amazing creator, is my "reality" worse than it's ever been in my life?

Kim

Comment

• Corrections Please......

Grace, would you please make whatever financial prosperity corrections that are neccessary in me or any other corrections you see.
                              I ordered the Matrix Energetics DVD and it should arrive any day. I am looking forward to experiencing awesome things and being more knowledgeable in how to help my fellow light beings. As I was praising the other day, I had an image of my physical body disappearing and all that was left was an expanded being of light. That is who we really are.....LIGHT. I realize it sounds strange to ask for corrections having to do with living in this reality and still see that we are beings of light. I think it may be our preceptions that are being corrected and cleared on a deeper, energy level. Thank you Grace for the blessings you give to all you come in contact with. Sincerely, Alvina

Comment

• For rhozzi

There's a Matrix Energetics DVD? Where did you order it from? I've got the book but just can't get the hang of it.

Thanks!
                                Kim

Comment

Working...
                                X