Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH! This is exciting!

Oh this is absolutely amazing and wild and fun! (Stephen told me I should be the poster child for transformation... hehehehe wait till you hear this!)

So I have been feeling the need to get into better shape and get some excersize! But it takes so much time and I so much on my plate! Well Grace told me that I could do the same thing by visualizing myself doing the exersize... hmmm tried to do it, but was struggling with it. Well Stephen taught me to do a two point (ME STUFF)! So I decided a couple of nights ago to try the visualization while in the ME trance... So walked three miles did 75 sit ups and 25 push ups... in about three minutes! Okay so yesterday and today I have been walking around with sore muscles! My stomach especiallly because I am the most out of shape there! Hehehe!

Then also during this time I started asking open ended questions as I fall off to sleep, and because I am a lucid dreamer... I carry that far into the night in my dreams. One of the questions I have been asking as I fall off to sleep is what would it feel like to have an amazingly fast metabolism? No big deal right... very little effort put in here!

I lost 5 lbs in the last 2 days!!! Hows that for size? hehehe!

Let me tell you it is sooo much fun to do a 3 minute visualization workout than a real workout, and loose weight too! hehehehe! Let me tell you at this rate I am going to be one thin little hotty soon!

I want to work next on intuition and communicating tepathically... cause I am always thinking things and thinking I said them outloud... and no-one hears my thoughts! I think I am starting to do this cause my cell phone with out my assistance from my pocket (it is flip phone that was closed) called my daughter 10-15 times today during her liturature class.

Okay I know I am just having TOO much fun with this!!!!!

Love you all Sallyjane Woods... Just talking about my virtual excersize has made my tummy muscles tired! Hehee

Comment

• Muscle Testing made easy!

THANK YOU Doug, Aaron, SallyJane, Pammie and Allen for your posts, I can only tell you that I (once again cried tears of joy in reading your posts) am amazed at the power of ONE. CEM corrections do not come from the individual "i", but from the WHOLE.

I make corrections for the viewers of this thread and the individual posters daily! I never fail to do this because it is part of my being. This has assisted my spiritual growth immensely, as I first work on myself with what I am resonating with vs just working on others. I first work on myself so that I have more to give. It is as simple as this. I cherish the posts as it directs me to what I need for myself. There is NO SEPARATION and WE ARE ONE.

When I say "I", I mean the whole, the perfection of who we are. When I say "i" I mean Grace the individual which is not the whole. What I do for myself I do for another, and what I do for another I do for myself. Even though Muscle Testing involves Dualism, it is exciting to me that it is the exact means out of dualism. Dualism (strong vs weak, male- female, yin- yang, love-hate) is an illusion! There is only perfect goodness nothing else, what tests strong is the truth, and what tests weak is, not the truth. What is not the truth means that it does not exist. Only truth exists. Only God exists.

The Muscle testing I use is extremely simple, like hitting piano keys with your fingers, very simple. Now in order to play a concerto takes practice, and this is also very simple. Just practice. So when I tell you how I muscle test, you must practice with passion and conviction or you will not realize results. Practice makes perfect. Anyone can do it, but you MUST PRACTICE!

I will post again after this weekend to teach the way that I muscle test. You can also google Kinesiology and learn from many others. Sharon posted earlier, the way they teach muscle testing in Theta healing. It is different from the way that I muscle test, but it is all GOOD. Now understand that Muscle testing is important because it will help you to choose correctly in your life. What tests strong will be the truth and lead you to Joy, and what tests "not strong" will lead you into chaos.

As Human beings this is one of the best ways to KNOW THE TRUTH that will set you free. Muscle Testing alone will not heal your false illusions,and hence your pain and suffering, but it will lead you to what will. Which is mainly the knowing that YOU are more than this world.

Back in 1990 I read the book "A course in Miracles", I am re-reading this magnificent manuscript as I write this, and I would love to leave you with a quote from the Text page 27.

"The Mind is very powerful, and never loses its creative force. It never sleeps. Every instant it is creating. It is hard to recognize that thought and belief combine into a power surge that can literally move mountains. It appears at first glance that to believe such power about yourself is arrogant, but that is not the real reason you do not believe it. You prefer to believe that your thoughts cannot exert real influence because you are actually afraid of them. This may allay awareness of the guilt, but at the cost of perceiving the mind as impotent. If you believe that what you think is ineffectual you may cease to be afraid of it, but you are hardly likely to respect it. There are no idle thoughts. All thinking produces form at some level."

In my very first post beginning this thread I quoted Maryanne Williamson. Here it is again to help you remember your power and who you truly are!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• This was sooo coool!

This just happened and it is soooo cool! As I mentioned my X husband (who I use to be absolutely terrified of) is helping me get the licensing for my new job. He is actually helping me to the tune of 350.00 dollars worth of help! So as he was dropping off Nathaniel tonight he came in and he had me look up the information to see what I needed and how much it was going to cost. He was telling me how he was going to pay for it so I could get started on Monday/Tuesday my first day off. As he was leaving I was telling him how grateful I was of his helping me to get into something I could make more money at. His response was "I am just so glad to see you feeling so much better and doing so good!" This came from my X Husband who I use to look at as the enemy, but now just see as a friend that I can call and ask for some help from. You know the farther down this rabbit hole I go, the fewer enemies I have.

So my daughter came in and was telling me that one of her friends was being bullied by a girl at school, and she did not want me to do anything about it. My responce was I can two point both girls and the relationship! This is so much more powerful than trying to deal with it in a physical reality! So tonight I am going to quietly two point both girls and my daughter with peace and joy and gratitude and love... Then just leave it up to the universe to take care of it! Its a done deal!

Well one of these days I am going to have to learn more about CEM, but for now I have the tools I have and will have to work with them!

Grace mentioned what she was reading, so I thought I would mention what I am reading. Devine matrix which is awesome, because it is taking back to the scientifical part of the equation that I kind of just skipped over, because it had the word science associated with it... Although I knows I am smart I was afraid of it! I remember two things about science first thing is that it was like Math, and second thing was it had this cool rat that I liked to play with and scare the other girls with! This kind of science is not like that at all! I am actually enjoying it. The other book is Matrix Energetix book... thought since I am already two pointing stuff I should probably read it! ( I guess I need to hang out with Grace more often so the CEM will rub off on me, like the ME stuff did from Stephen... Amazing what you can get out of a conversation over MSN typing).

So I am at work and I am reading away in my books, cause I got both going at the same time... Reading between phone calls that is. I tell you if it weren't for those phone calls at work I would get a lot more done! hehehe! So last night when I get home, Izzi my daughter is like MOM! Why did you call me 15 times durring humanities class? I was like Izzi we are not allowed to have cell phones at work... it never came out of my pocket, because I can get written up for even having it there! I never called you! Turns out as I was reading about the Devine Matrix my cell phone was making ghost calls to my daughter with out even my knowledge! From my pocket. By the way I have a flip phone so no buttons could be pushed by accident! So how is that for some powerful manifestation? Now I just need to learn to control it when it comes to electronics! I must have been thinking about Izzi... probably Nat too, but he does not have a cell phone yet!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• Just some chit-chat

Hi again! It's been a little while but thought I'd give an update. I don't usually do this but seeing Zartgirl doing it, I thought, hey why not?! Maybe it'll be a little cathartic... By the way, way to go Zartgirl! You are just amazing! I pulled out my Matrix Energetics book last night after reading your post and I just cannot "get" the whole two-point thing at all no matter how many different "how-to"s I read. Maybe it's just not my "thing"??

Still having some staffing issues but I have faith it will all work out. My business though has slowed down, or rather not grown as quickly as had been, so that's bothering me a bit and not helping keeping staff as busy as I'd like, but again, I'm just focusing on faith (plus doing extra marketing! ).

Personally, I'm going up and down with my own growth (hmmmm... reflection here in my business??) and I'm getting frustrated with that. It seems so much work (another reflection??)... having to be mindful of drifting aimless/negative thoughts, behavior, etc. I'm hoping my ego is just struggling for control and giving a valiant effort to maintain its position, and conversely that must mean that I'm making headway if it feels necessary to do that! That's what I'm telling myself anyway!

And I'm also going back and forth on weight and health issues.... Hmmm focus on it and do the action-oriented "typical" stuff, or relax and accept. I tend to be a little too relaxed if I don't focus. Bring out the nachos, "all is good"! Zartgirl, if I could figure out that two-point I'd be all over it with this! That's amazing what you've accomplished!

I get a little confused on issues like this as on the one hand I believe "all is perfect as is", etc., yet on the other I feel we need to have a vision and take inspired action to get there. That pretty much sums up my confusion on everything, now that I mention it! I'm really trying to focus on being grateful for everything but I have that nasty ego just trying to bully its way in and not allow me to actual "feel" that way beyond just thinking it on the surface. I guess I'm a little stuck on getting there beyond the surface level and perhaps that's where I'm blocking myself.

Anway, I'm babbling now! Thanks Grace for touching on your methods for muscle testing. That will really be helpful. I can't seem to find North for the other method for the life of me!!! I sway in every direction! What a visual! Also, I love that you're reading A Course in Miracles again! I've been hearing about that book so much lately and I began reading it myself a couple of weeks ago and just love it! I'm also reading Return to Love my Marianne Williamson. I have to order A Course .... though as I took it out from the library and have to return it and my local bookstore doesn't have it. On that note, has anyone read The Moses Code yet? I'm trying to decide if it's worth ordering or not? Perhaps I spend too much time reading??!! I just was listening to Wayne Dyer the other day and he was saying to someone that they're thinking/doing too much and they just need to "be". I think that's me in a nutshell but I sure can't figure out how to "just be".

So, enough babbling. Hope I didn't run off in too many directions, just got on a roll! Thanks for reading!

Love and blessings.
          Kim

Comment

• Kim J.... HUGS!!!

Kim,

The first thought that came to my mind when I was reading... Was the thought about accepting it as it is, and then the feelings of inspired actions... When you truly accept it as it is and all is truly good... (The act of just being by the way) Then the only actions you will want to take will be truly inspired by the desires of who you are. Otherwise you are taking action out of the ego mind, because you are not truly okay with it or just being with it! A great book I would recommend to you that really helped me get this whole concept is called the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Awesome book!!!! Also the busting loose from the money game helped me to deal and still does with the ego mind when it is feeding me chatter. Right now I am reading Devine Matrix very scientifical!!! I have spent my whole life trying to avoid scientifical stuff and here I am reading about quantum physics! Go Figure! Seriously though it is very good to really understand how we are all connected and why it is we can change reality! I thought today at work I would be real smart and skip a couple of pages to get to the more interesting part... Hehehe! More scientifical stuff! I have to say though I am getting a lot more out of it than I would have thought. It makes the ME stuff make more sense too! Most importantly in really emphasized the importance of the language of emotions in the matrix. Highly reccommend it! If I can read it anyone can understand it! Hehehe

If you want some help with the 2 point... I would love to help you with that, but PM me about it. Mostly, it is just about an altered state of being! It is cool cause it shuts off all of the mind chatter. I also believe that Grace and some of the gals here teach the CEM a bit... Not sure about that though! ME for me took less time to pick it up, but for me as an artist I have always known altered states, because that is how I paint! Walk up behind me sometime when I am painting and you will know you brought me out of an altered state of being, and I will exit it with a very loud squeel! I believe you challenge you are having with the 2 point is the same you are struggling with in the other parts of your life and that is just being and accepting!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• Hey hey hey!

Yea its me again! Just soooo much happening right now! Well as I told you earlier about what I am reading, both the ME book and the Devine Matrix, and I know I joke about it being soooo scientifical! But I am getting so much out of it!

So today, I am at work, and I am reading again! I get so much reading done there! So anyways, I am reading away... and this idea has been working through me, that if I just intend and put into the matrix the information to transform me into love, gratitude, forgiveness, joy, compassion, patience and any others I might be missing... That everything else that I desire in my life will just work itself out as my true self will emerge stronger and stronger! One of the things I am really getting is that I don't have any weight to loose... That only the image that I project of myself is what it is now and when I come closer and closer to who I really am and to those attributes then the truer image of myself will be projected out to the world! With those attributes I will naturally start to tap into the abundance of the universe, I will naturally attract more wonderful people into my life as awesome friends like you and the ones I have now. It seems to me that I will be in the place where I want to be with my family, friends, and so forth. Because my focus will be right!

In the ME book it says that once you get into the two point that the secret is to do nothing or do NO thing. That started my head spinning around what it was that was really needed to tap into the Matrix and to reach the consciousness level to do so on a daily basis. To me it is like this awesome way to meditate that is hard for me to do with out a paintbrush in my hand! So if I am going to meditate in a deep state of consciousness then what would be the best thing to meditate on? Okay I am just rambling on and on and on these thoughties that have been running through my head.

So on a similar subject but very different... I had the most fun experience this morning early. Izabelle and I have been wanting to upgrade our cell phones to a certain phone that is not on sale very often. I had just misses a sell on them a month and a half ago, so I was not expecting another sale till July or Sept even. So this morning I awoke quite fast and bounded out of bed set for my computer. When I came to full consciousness from my sleep I as on the website of my cell phone provider checking out sales. I looked at the clock and thought what the hell am I doing at 6:30 am in the morning... after working a 12 hour shift last night and having to turn around today and go back in at 9am! Then I realized that the phones I have been waiting for to go on sale were the phones being advertised on the home page of the webpage! My 200.00 dollar phone was on sale for 29.00 dollars! Shake it off I thought it will cost me a 150.00 dollars to get it and then rebates that I have to wait for... so I went back to bed, but it was nagging at me, so I then called at the crack of dawn my cell phone provider and low and behold for me it was 29.00, but for Izzi it would be 79.00 dollars... So I ordered mine, and proceded to wake my teenager up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday to tell her she needed to talk to her dad about some money for her phone and how much it was! She scrambled around droggy handed me a envelop of babysitting money, and asked me to cover her for 8 dollars! So I went back downstairs and ordered a second one for her in another color so we would not mix them up! I had told her she would have to pay half of the 150 dollar price when I started making more money... Today she paid half of that price, and got the phone... I just did not have to pay the rest. I was quite proud of her for saving up and being able to do that!

The best part was that I knew this morning that I had created that sale and then told myself about it! I even made it just the right price for both of us! I was very excited, and the best part is my own cell phone battery only lasts through one phone call! Such perfect timing!

Well that is all I have to say tonight... I need to fall off to sleep after I do my deep meditation on the attributes I want in my life!

Love and Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Omg Omg Omg!!!

I swear to you I can manifest anything anything anything! There is nothing out of my power to manifest! OMG!!!!

So my x called me up and was dropping off my son, and told me he wanted to go for a 5 min walk and talk! This freaked me out a bit and I have to tell you that I was sure the cat had died! The cat is fine, but if she does not stop scratching in the middle of the night to get out she may not be fine for long!

What he told me was the most amazing thing! He said he woke up in the middle night of the night and decided that he has been very selfish, in wanting to stay here and keep me here!!!! OMG! He has decided to that next year after we both get our insurance income going good... that we should move somewhere around Sacramento California... He will pick a small town and I and the kids can live in the bigger town!

Grace, you told me I would manifest this peacefully, and you were right! I am almost in tears of joy right now, not because I get to return to California, but because I manifested this awesome thing in my life and it was totally through peace! OMG!!! Words can not begin to describe this right now!!! I am like in totally in just complete awe of what is transpiring... He is even coughing up 350 dollars for me to take the insurance licencing tests!!!! Thank you for teaching me to not fight back, but to just trust!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!
                Love and HUGS Sallyjane

Comment

• For KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
                  Hi again! It's been a little while but thought I'd give an update. I don't usually do this but seeing Zartgirl doing it, I thought, hey why not?! Maybe it'll be a little cathartic... By the way, way to go Zartgirl! You are just amazing! I pulled out my Matrix Energetics book last night after reading your post and I just cannot "get" the whole two-point thing at all no matter how many different "how-to"s I read. Maybe it's just not my "thing"??

Still having some staffing issues but I have faith it will all work out. My business though has slowed down, or rather not grown as quickly as had been, so that's bothering me a bit and not helping keeping staff as busy as I'd like, but again, I'm just focusing on faith (plus doing extra marketing! ).

Personally, I'm going up and down with my own growth (hmmmm... reflection here in my business??) and I'm getting frustrated with that. It seems so much work (another reflection??)... having to be mindful of drifting "aimless/negative thoughts, behavior, etc. I'm hoping my ego is just struggling for control and giving a valiant effort to maintain its position, and conversely that must mean that I'm making headway if it feels necessary to do that! That's what I'm telling myself anyway!

And I'm also going back and forth on weight and health issues.... Hmmm focus on it and do the action-oriented "typical" stuff, or relax and accept. I tend to be a little too relaxed if I don't focus. Bring out the nachos, "all is good"! Zartgirl, if I could figure out that two-point I'd be all over it with this! That's amazing what you've accomplished!

I get a little confused on issues like this as on the one hand I believe "all is perfect as is", etc., yet on the other I feel we need to have a vision and take inspired action to get there. That pretty much sums up my confusion on everything, now that I mention it! I'm really trying to focus on being grateful for everything but I have that nasty ego just trying to bully its way in and not allow me to actual "feel" that way beyond just thinking it on the surface. I guess I'm a little stuck on getting there beyond the surface level and perhaps that's where I'm blocking myself.

Anway, I'm babbling now! Thanks Grace for touching on your methods for muscle testing. That will really be helpful. I can't seem to find North for the other method for the life of me!!! I sway in every direction! What a visual! Also, I love that you're reading A Course in Miracles again! I've been hearing about that book so much lately and I began reading it myself a couple of weeks ago and just love it! I'm also reading Return to Love my Marianne Williamson. I have to order A Course .... though as I took it out from the library and have to return it and my local bookstore doesn't have it. On that note, has anyone read The Moses Code yet? I'm trying to decide if it's worth ordering or not? Perhaps I spend too much time reading??!! I just was listening to Wayne Dyer the other day and he was saying to someone that they're thinking/doing too much and they just need to "be". I think that's me in a nutshell but I sure can't figure out how to "just be".

So, enough babbling. Hope I didn't run off in too many directions, just got on a roll! Thanks for reading!

Love and blessings.
                  Kim
                  Hi KimJ,

I soon will post on my muscle testing methods, they are very simple, yet time consuming to post.

You are most definitely growing in the right directions! You have an excellent grasp of "this game" we call life.

The ego/mind does indeed grab our attention in almost every moment! Asleep or Awake, if we have a physical body more than likely we have to maintain vigilance to the temptations of the Ego/Mind with it's insistence on believing that we are separate.

It makes it easy to forgive when you realize that there is only ONE. To Forgive is Divine, because forgiving is just remembering that you are the very object of your forgiveness. The very Object of your Love.

On the Subject of Doing vs Being it is simply this:

"Doing" is fearing the outcome of not taking action for any specific result.

"Being" is knowing that you have been inspired to act (even in the smallest ways) and this action brings you joy as you act.

for example, with "doing" you do something like cook dinner at a certain time every day for fear that you will be criticized for not doing a good job at taking care of your family.

with "Being" you feel inspired to go to the store to pick up a special ingredient. The thought just flowed into you seemingly out of nowhere (now-here), this ingredient causes you to run into a friend you have not seen in years and have been thinking about for sometime. When you get home you feel so great for seeing this friend that the (now late) dinner turns out so delicious because you were cooking with a feeling of joy for seeing your friend. Once the family get home and you all sit down to eat, you realize that not one of them complained that dinner was an hour late, because they were also late in coming home for various insignificant reasons! Not only this but everyone in the family commented on how great dinner was!!

"Being" is remembering you are a Spiritual Being open to Divine Inspiration
                  in every moment.

Also KimJ, I am still making corrections on your business, abundance, and attracting the perfect people. You are creating this even though I am making corrections. Remember you are creating me, in the form of a projection of yourself.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• OMG is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                    I swear to you I can manifest anything anything anything! There is nothing out of my power to manifest! OMG!!!!

So my x called me up and was dropping off my son, and told me he wanted to go for a 5 min walk and talk! This freaked me out a bit and I have to tell you that I was sure the cat had died! The cat is fine, but if she does not stop scratching in the middle of the night to get out she may not be fine for long!

What he told me was the most amazing thing! He said he woke up in the middle night of the night and decided that he has been very selfish, in wanting to stay here and keep me here!!!! OMG! He has decided to that next year after we both get our insurance income going good... that we should move somewhere around Sacramento California... He will pick a small town and I and the kids can live in the bigger town!

Grace, you told me I would manifest this peacefully, and you were right! I am almost in tears of joy right now, not because I get to return to California, but because I manifested this awesome thing in my life and it was totally through peace! OMG!!! Words can not begin to describe this right now!!! I am like in totally in just complete awe of what is transpiring... He is even coughing up 350 dollars for me to take the insurance licencing tests!!!! Thank you for teaching me to not fight back, but to just trust!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!
                    Love and HUGS Sallyjane
                    Sallyjane, YOU ARE DIVINE!!!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Amazing Thread!

Thank you very much Grace!
                      This is a very informative and up-lifting thread!
                      I am experiencing some pressure on my chest which extends through my neck like some sort of tension. Can you offer any clues to me about this?
                      I think that it is because of some resistance in my central chakras. I need some advice on getting relief from these tensions.

Thanks in advance!

Elias
                      Last edited by elias; 04-24-2008, 07:04 AM.
                      Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                      http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• For Elias!

Originally posted by elias View Post
                        Thank you very much Grace!
                        This is a very informative and up-lifting thread!
                        I am experiencing some pressure on my chest which extends through my neck like some sort of tension. Can you offer any clues to me about this?
                        I think that it is because of some resistance in my central chakras. I need some advice on getting relief from these tensions.

Thanks in advance!

Elias
                        Hi Elias,

When I made corrections on you earlier, I was not getting strength with Your 3rd and 6th chakras, After only a few CEM corrections there was strength again. Once I re-muscle tested to make sure there was not another layer needing corrections, I discovered your 7th Chakra needed corrections as well. As of now all your chakras are spinning and vibrating perfectly.

I am also still making corrections on your mental, and spiritual bodies. With your Mental body, your mind is racing and your body is trying to keep up. It would be very helpful to practice consciously some simple breathing techniques, and also RELAX and know that you are deserving of time to yourself no matter what is going on in your outer world.

With your Spiritual Body, I am making corrections on what it is manifesting in what is perceived as physical issues. (The pressure in your chest which extends to your neck) Since you are asking for some clues, You had some stuck spiritual body energies located in your respiratory system, specifically in your left lung, and around your Oblique fissure and Inferior lobe which are located in the lower left area of your left lung.

I don't normally discuss the details of "why" you are experiencing issues, because it slows the process down in getting results and it also takes more time for me to post. But it did muscle test strong for me to give you this information.

My view is the "why" you are experiencing "issues" are unimportant compared to simply knowing and realizing the TRUTH that you are perfect and whole NOW. It doesn't matter to me (and it shouldn't to you) that in a past life you were shot several times through the chest and left lung, and this has affected your Spiritual Body, and so now you are feeling this tension from your chest on up to your neck.

It is much more powerful to focus on the Truth that IS your True Nature, your Higher Self is all there is and you are Perfectly whole always and in all ways.

With CEM corrections and other similar type healing Modalities the idea is to gently remove the "error in believing that there is separation from God". For many people (the majority of the population) to reveal the TRUTH all at once could make them go insane, and they would be unable to function in this world, with family, friends, work etc.

So instead it is compassionate to "bring in the light" as slowly or as quickly as the Higher Self knows is best. I make corrections only after I gain permission from the Higher Self. Even then, the person has to muscle test strong for being able, willing, ready, deserving, committed, and neutral before any corrections can be made. At times I have to continue making thousands of corrections just to get strength with these simple associations, before the major issues can be corrected. This is all up to the individual and the conscious choice to believe in their Ego/Mind or to let go and know the truth.

After making what seems at times a "gazillion" corrections the True Mind (THE WHOLE MIND) begins to be noticed by the individual. Awareness sets in. Flashes of recognition of the truth are experienced. This is all that is needed for what appears to be Miraculous healing on many levels. With CEM specifically the physical, mental, emotional, psychological, psychic and spiritual bodies.

So, the resistance you speak of Elias, really comes down to the resistance of knowing the truth of who you really are. When you, in Love and Gratitude remember that you are your Higher Self in all moments and nothing else exists,
                        then you effortlessly see the illusion that this world of ours is a projection of our Ego/Mind (Dualism/separation) and not a Creation of the WHOLE MIND. There is no separation from you and God. We are ONE.

Last edited by Grace; 04-24-2008, 03:50 PM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you Grace!

Originally posted by Grace View Post

It is much more powerful to focus on the Truth that your True Nature, your Higher Self is all there is and you are Perfectly whole always and in all ways.

With CEM corrections and other similar type healing Modalities the idea is to gently remove the "error in believing that there is separation from God". For many people (the majority of the population) to reveal the TRUTH all at once could make them go insane, and they would be unable to function in this world, with family, friends, work etc.

So instead it is compassionate to "bring in the light" as slowly or as quickly as the Higher Self knows is best. I make corrections only after I gain permission from the Higher Self. Even then, the person has to muscle test strong for being able, willing, ready, deserving, committed, and neutral before any corrections can be made. At times I have to continue making thousands of corrections just to get strength with these simple associations, before the major issues can be corrected. This is all up to the individual and the conscious choice to believe in their Ego/Mind or to let go and know the truth.

After making what seems at times a "gazillion" corrections the True Mind (THE WHOLE MIND) begins to be noticed by the individual. Awareness sets in. Flashes of recognition of the truth are experienced. This is all that is needed for what appears to be Miraculous healing on many levels. With CEM specifically the physical, mental, emotional, psychological, psychic and spiritual bodies.

So, the resistance you speak of Elias, really comes down to the resistance of knowing the truth of who you really are. When you, in Love and Gratitude remember that you are your Higher Self in all moments and nothing else exists,
                          then you effortlessly see the illusion that this world of ours is a projection of our Ego/Mind (Dualism/separation) and not a Creation of the WHOLE MIND. There is no separation from you and God. We are ONE.
                          God, I love reading everything you write!

Thank you so much for sharing your words of inspiration - Spirit in action

I also LOVE reading everyone else's posts on this thread too!!!

In Peace and Love,

tephen

Comment

• tephen....Mr Handsome... I couldn't agree more!

You Grace are helping So many people with your CEM and it is pure Joy to see what a difference you make in other peoples lives! I am in Awe of you!

I haven't been posting much lately, but am trying to follow up on the posts here as good as I can, and one thing that is So amazing to read about is Zartgirls Total transformation. SallyJane, you are a shining example of focusing on the wants instead of the don't wants! That attitude and Grace's corrections..how could you ever go 'wrong'? I am in Awe of you too!

Much Love,
                            Moria x
                            Intuitive Readings
                            P.A.T.H.S
                            Web design by Hannah King

Comment

• Request for help

Hi Grace

It's Andy here. I keep missing you on Skype! I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or if you'll see it. I have been experiencing some feelings of anxiety today. I have been feeling much better for about a week and I don't know what sparked this today but I have that old feeling of needing to clear my throat and a clogginess at the back of my nose and I'm not sure if the symptoms make me feel anxious, or whether anxiety is causing the symptoms. I would appreciate any help you can offer?

I also have pain in my bum and down my left leg. That has been around for many years and it would be so good to say goodbye to it once and for all.

Thanks
                              Andy xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                                Hi Elias,

When I made corrections on you earlier, I was not getting strength with Your 3rd and 6th chakras, After only a few CEM corrections there was strength again. Once I re-muscle tested to make sure there was not another layer needing corrections, I discovered your 7th Chakra needed corrections as well. As of now all your chakras are spinning and vibrating perfectly.

I am also still making corrections on your mental, and spiritual bodies. With your Mental body, your mind is racing and your body is trying to keep up. It would be very helpful to practice consciously some simple breathing techniques, and also RELAX and know that you are deserving of time to yourself no matter what is going on in your outer world.

With your Spiritual Body, I am making corrections on what it is manifesting in what is perceived as physical issues. (The pressure in your chest which extends to your neck) Since you are asking for some clues, You had some stuck spiritual body energies located in your respiratory system, specifically in your left lung, and around your Oblique fissure and Inferior lobe which are located in the lower left area of your left lung.

I don't normally discuss the details of "why" you are experiencing issues, because it slows the process down in getting results and it also takes more time for me to post. But it did muscle test strong for me to give you this information.

My view is the "why" you are experiencing "issues" are unimportant compared to simply knowing and realizing the TRUTH that you are perfect and whole NOW. It doesn't matter to me (and it shouldn't to you) that in a past life you were shot several times through the chest and left lung, and this has affected your Spiritual Body, and so now you are feeling this tension from your chest on up to your neck.

It is much more powerful to focus on the Truth that IS your True Nature, your Higher Self is all there is and you are Perfectly whole always and in all ways.

Wow! Wow!

Yes! I am onto accepting my true nature, but something inside me resists this idea so much. I know when I am in the feeling mode of gratitude and in the mode of "being" and believing all is one, I am in a very great feeling place, but something annoys me so much which takes me back to the virtual self mode again and again. I am onto releasing my false beliefs which pop up as I understand the energies we are dealing with more and more.

I am so loving the feeling of "we are all one" and it is really relaxing, but as you say it takes time to adjust this belief to every circumstance of your life. I tend to forget it and start resisting the connection again.

And about my sixth chakra: I have been working on improving my vision and maybe that is why you have not been getting strength with it. When I get flashes of clear vision, somehow I realize inside me the true nature of the physical world as a very soft and dreamlike place. I guess I should carry on the belief of the fact that the world is inside me not me inside the world, to find relief.

Sometimes I feel very very alien to this world and i tend to ask myself: Who am I? What am I? What is this? What? What? What? It feels very odd, when everybody around you considers everything "normal". I don't know if these moments are flashes of higher knowing or not, but it brings me good feelings most of the time. The normal life of other people makas me forget who I am and brings me back to the "normal" life normal people are living. I don't know how to maintain my connection to source at every moments of my being.

I don't know how to express my gratitude to what you are doing but I can tell you this, that I am experiencing so much joy with you people!
                                Appreciation!

Elias
                                Last edited by elias; 04-24-2008, 08:29 PM.
                                Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                                http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Working...
                                X