Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh! More Awesomeness!

Oooooh! this is soooo awesome! Well as you know I have been insisting that I be on days, and as I asked for corrections a while back for that to happen... Well... It didn't!!!! NOPE!!! So I was starting to stress all out about it and I remembered I could do a little muscle test with my fingers. So I did that, and what I found out was this was all perfect as I was creating this, becuase there is something much better out there for me, and if this job was too comfortable I might not take the time to find the total awesomeness that awaits me that I have already created. So instead of working five days a week, I will be working 3 eleven and a 1/2 hour shifts and a short saturday shift... Giving me three days off a week to create and realize that something awesome that is awaiting me! I do think this schedule will definitely be a blessing in encouraging me to get out of it!!!

Okay here is some more awesomeness! I got a KUDOS call the other day! Yes one of my customers (remember that I am collection) was soooo pleased with the way I handled her call that she insisted on talking to a supervisor! They gave me a certificate too! So I broght it home so I could make a copy of it. I do believe that the awesomeness is really my artwork selling, but I will be also applying for better jobs and schedule. Mostly strarting this week I will be getting posters and website ready to go, along with pay system. Then I will line up my printer... which I think I know which one I will be using. Then I will get it going baby! Very exciting!

I was very upset the other day when I finally found out that day shift was not going to work out and that they really did not give a **** about their employees! I asked to go outside and get some fresh air (on the clock) and did a two point with open ended questions and all I saw was a door closing and a new one opening.

Well blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Quick Update!

I have much to post about! I will discuss soon my methods, and other information concerning Muscle Testing (Kinesiology) and Reply to all of your posts. I just got home from being out of town. I was visiting my Family and Inika! I could not wait to post about Inika's ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Healing Modality. Inika gave me a session that was EXQUISITE!! I will tell more soon!
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
        Hey there. No more whining from me I've decided. Just faith.

Anyway, Grace, a little while back you tested for some modules for me and now the time is up for the Ho'oponopono module. My other three you said I should keep for another month (Creativity in Workplace, 3M, and Successful Living 3). Would you mind testing for what I should switch from the Ho'oponopono to and make sure I should still be on the other ones? I have no idea what to switch to.

By the way, can anyone tell me an easy way to muscle test on yourself?

Thanks very much!!

In gratitude,
        Kim
        Hi KimJ,

I am testing strong that you still need to stay on HoOponopono just one more week!

The Modules that test strong for you are:

1. Take it off (4 weeks)
        2. Mood Elevation (4 weeks)
        3. HoOponopono (one more week) and then get on the Deserving Module for 6 weeks.
        4.Inspired Luck and Good Fortune (4 weeks)

I am going to make a post soon, on how I muscle test and explain more. This will take some time for me so please be patient with me.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
          Oooooh! this is soooo awesome! Well as you know I have been insisting that I be on days, and as I asked for corrections a while back for that to happen... Well... It didn't!!!! NOPE!!! So I was starting to stress all out about it and I remembered I could do a little muscle test with my fingers. So I did that, and what I found out was this was all perfect as I was creating this, becuase there is something much better out there for me, and if this job was too comfortable I might not take the time to find the total awesomeness that awaits me that I have already created. So instead of working five days a week, I will be working 3 eleven and a 1/2 hour shifts and a short saturday shift... Giving me three days off a week to create and realize that something awesome that is awaiting me! I do think this schedule will definitely be a blessing in encouraging me to get out of it!!!

Okay here is some more awesomeness! I got a KUDOS call the other day! Yes one of my customers (remember that I am collection) was soooo pleased with the way I handled her call that she insisted on talking to a supervisor! They gave me a certificate too! So I broght it home so I could make a copy of it. I do believe that the awesomeness is really my artwork selling, but I will be also applying for better jobs and schedule. Mostly strarting this week I will be getting posters and website ready to go, along with pay system. Then I will line up my printer... which I think I know which one I will be using. Then I will get it going baby! Very exciting!

I was very upset the other day when I finally found out that day shift was not going to work out and that they really did not give a **** about their employees! I asked to go outside and get some fresh air (on the clock) and did a two point with open ended questions and all I saw was a door closing and a new one opening.

Well blessings Sallyjane
          Hi SallyJane!

It is FABULOUSLY PROFOUND to watch you take your life and mold it into such Peace and Joy! One of the quickest ways to be "tempted" away from the always present energy of Peace, Joy, Love and Gratitude is to forget that you are creating it all! You SallyJane are a Master at catching these experiences and recognizing that you can change anything!

The link to Karina's Kitchen that Belle99 posted is another beautiful reminder of Loving Acceptance in all that we are experiencing, because we indeed vibrate what we are BEING and this attracts all "like" things to us.

What you see outside of yourself is a reflection of what you are being(vibrating). Send Love to whatever you desire to change because you are then transforming the vibration of your creation into something even better!!

Thank you SallyJane for BEING YOU!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• SallyJane,

You are my hero...I have been away from the forum and missed that you had found a job. And now to read thisprfound next step for you just makes me smile. You are an amazing person and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to watch as you transform your life. Thanks for sharing.
            With love and gratitude,

Allen
            www.paths-now.com
            www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Hi Grace,

Thanks again. I have been be-boppin' all over the house....can't wait to put this all to the test!

I just tested for myself (yikes!) and I think I may be able to switch out the deserving module...wow! How cool is that?

Major grins over here in Ohio!

Lots of love,
              With love and gratitude,

Allen
              www.paths-now.com
              www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Hey there...

Oh my Oh my Oh my!!!!! This is just so awesome! So I saw the new door opening, and I have been two pointing it and asking what it looked like and how it felt? So last night I decided to just jump in and turn my faerie faces into finished posters to have printed. No big deal! Just another step of faith. The one thing that I could not see was how on my little wages I was going to do all of this! "Oh ye of little faith" as the Bible would say!

So last night I went to bed and I was asking all kinds of open ended questions as I went off to sleep. And all my life I have done what I just found out is Lucid dreaming (I did not even know what it was till I was talking to someone online here). Well I had this awesome dream last night, early this morning. It laid out completely what I was supposed to do to start the selling of my posters. It even showed me able to quit my job and everything else! It was soooo totally awesome!

I would highly recommend the technique of open ended questions to everyone. Just as you are falling off to sleep you can ask what would it feel like to do this or that or have this or that... What would it look like... and so on and so forth. Very powerful! Stephen taught me to do that!

and Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Thank you.

Thanks, Grace, for the recommendations! Things are looking up in that we received a resume today for someone who looks perfectly suited for us!!!

Now I'm working on releasing whatever blocks I have and resistance overall... I have a feeling there's a whole unworthiness feeling elemant going on that I've ignored or pretended was't there. I always thought I was just not an outgoing type of person, but I think there's a lot more to that than I realized, resulting in anger and resentment that I have to find and release. You all are an inspiration to keep doing the "work" of releasing and seeing things for what they truly are...and how we've created them.

Love and light.
                  Kim

Comment

• Heheheh!

Hehehehe! This is so much fun! So yesterday was my first day out of training/transition at my job. Now mind you I had already gotten one kudos call (where a customer wants to tell your supervisor how wonderful you are), but yesterday I got called back for my first monitor review (where QA listens to your calls and then gives you feedback) this one was not from the company I work for but from the client company (this is like really huge) and I passed my monitor with a 95% and got two kudos from the company QA team. Okay that was pretty darn awesome, but then the last call of the night turned into a kudos call, and afterwards the supervisor who took it, told me it was the best kudos that anyone has been given there at my work!!!!! Hehehehe! Isn't this just fun!

So here is the really fun part... 6-8 months ago when I came to this forum, I was afraid of the phone and would not even call my good friends!!!!! Hehehehe Now I call anyone I want and I work all day on the phones and people love talking to me!

Okay enough bragging, but this is just sooo exciting!

Blessings to you all Sallyjane

Comment

• Wow, Sallyjane! That's so much fun to hear as well! You're positive attitude is contagious!! Thank you!!

Kim

Comment

• Some help +

First of all I could use a little help... I am working 3 11.5 hour days and a short day on Saturday. Yea some long hours, but not too bad considering I get 3 days off to work on my poster and getting them up to sell. The thing is by about 10 hours into my shift tonight I was sooo tired that I was transfering a customer and got to cc and could not remember for the life of me why I was transferring? Yea it was a fun call... Hehee! I could use some corrections on the brain going numb on me during these shifts

Then the next thing is that I have been working very hard on getting my posters all done and now I am designing the web page for my posters to sell them on. From there I have a few details I need to arrange and just going straight forward knowing it is right. The other night I had a dream that was a vision of how it was all supposed to work, and it was very exciting! So any help with this area would be appreciated too!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
                          Wow, Sallyjane! That's so much fun to hear as well! You're positive attitude is contagious!! Thank you!!

Kim
                          Thanx KimJ! I am really excited these days about my life and where it is and where it is going! I was sitting in my chair today, watching a music channel (just waking up) and there was a song on there about being proud of the house "we built", and I was thinking about it and how proud I am of the house I have "built for my kids and I. The song is about being a couple and all that stuff, but I it touched me as in what the kids and I have acheived! I am glad my excitement and energy is touching others and spreading, cause it feels sooo good, and more people need to feel this way!

Blessings Sj

Comment

• For Inika!

Before I post about Inika's healing session with me in Fort Lauderdale, I wanted to write about a recent experience. I also wanted to say to SallyJane that my thoughts are with you daily, and thank you again for your posts!

The only time I have suffered with grief was when my mother passed away on December 26th of 2004. This past Tuesday my friend and neighbor for over 8 years (she was only 36 years old) passed away suddenly. The grief flooded in when I heard the news. It was compounded somehow by the fact that I would have to tell my daughter (8 years old) that her good friend was now with Abuela (grandmother in spanish). Sophia was grief stricken but within an hour realized that Jen was completely at Peace. It was a beautiful experience for me to witness within my daughter.

I am so happy and grateful for the time we had with Jen. She was so loving to my daughter and to me. I am so happy and grateful that Sophia and I were quick to say "I love you" to Jen. She of course not only deserved our love but gave us much love in return. Jen did not have children of her own, and so gave Sophia much love and attention. I am forever grateful and so is Sophia. My Son, Ryan, I and Sophia will be attending her wake tomorrow. We are experiencing a sense of Peace in that we have talked and have realized the importance of this experience. We now more than ever know that life is so magnificent and it is also ETERNAL!

I have never felt my Mother more so than I do now, I also feel the love from Jen more than I have ever felt before! It is truly magnificent. I wish to say "out loud" THANK YOU JEN FOR BEING IN MY LIFE!

This experience with Jen, has come after the most amazing experience I had in Fort Lauderdale with Inika! www.healingdance.org It's as if the experience with the healing from Inika prepared me for what was to come.

This most amazing healing experience with Inika felt as if I was being pulled along life in complete peace and safety by the hands of God. As you are in the water you are being pulled, moved and held by the healing dance practitioner without any effort on your part. You are also (with a nose clip) moved under water and through the water without any effort on your part whatsoever.

It was incredible in that I reveled in the fact that I was upside down and underwater at times(equivalent to being challenged in life) and yet I was "SAFE" knowing that Inika (GOD) was pulling me along to my Good effortlessly and in Perfection. I now know after this one session with Inika and with great faith ( than ever before) that whatever challenges I face, I am embraced with Infinite potential. I am "swimming" in Infinite Potential, I am created from Infinite Potential and I am Blessed.

Inika, I can't express in mere words what you have done for me, and I am forever grateful for your work!! You are DIVINE and a BLESSING to this amazing planet of ours. I will be calling you soon as I have been on the phone expressing the joy of this experience that I have had with you, and others want to know more. I would like for you to know that you have Blessed me and I wish to do more for you!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Messages in water

Dear Grace,
                              I am sorry to hear about your friend and it is amazing that your daughter has so much insight so young. But after all she is your daughter! Thank you for sharing your experience of the session. It was a beautiful insight you had. The water is truly a sacred space that embraces all experience. I was honored to give you a session and it was so fun to meet you. I am still in FL until Ap 9th.

I am adding this post I wrote in January describing Healing Dance and Aquatic Bodywork:

Grace has asked me to post this information about Aquatic Bodywork for your general knowledge. I have been doing Aquatic Bodywork for 12 years and teaching it for 7 and still unable to quite define it. Here is my most recent attempt:

Imagine floating in warm water in safe and nurturing arms, being moved, stretched, rocked, massaged or danced by the therapist. Is this bodywork or heaven? Some of both, I would say. We bring to it what needs healing or just what can be more relaxed. Being in water and being held are two obvious differences between land and aquatic bodywork. Water is dreamtime, where emotions can surface and be swept away in the current. Water becomes the vessel, the container for anything that arises between therapist and client. Imagine all you hear is your breath, feeling the sensation of the water on your skin, gently carressing you. You feel releaved of your body to fly with spirit or maybe you just feel more relaxed than you ever have in your life. Maybe you have never been held like this since you were a baby or your mother was never this nurturing. We all bring our stories to the session to be healed. Even, sometimes unbeknownst to us, our body brings it's own stories to the place of 3 dimensional unwinding, letting go of trapped energy and finding the body mudra that will allow release and renewal. One session never looks like another.

You may have heard it called Watsu, WaterDance, Jahara or Healing Dance. Watsu is "water shiatsu" coming from a still base, sinking into the breath. WaterDance brings the client under the water for the length of a breath using nose clips. This modality has it's roots in tantra and akido. Jahara is used mainly for physical rehabilitation using noodles under the legs. Healing Dance is both above and below the surface of the water utilizing rhythms to create spatial mandalas such as waves and spirals and 8's to release trapped energy. Healing Dancers are the Water Shaman's channeling animals and shapes.

Most of us who work in the field bring our own background into the session like cranial sacral therapy, trager or massage. I mainly teach and practice Healing Dance, but I use energy work, cranial and whatever reveals itself during the session. The most common comment after a session is "Wow!". Most anything can surface during a session and is welcome. Often when I am giving a session I wonder why can't ecstasy be a vehicle for enlightenment and transformation? I think it can!

I travel worldwide so check out the web site: www.healingdance.org for more photos and my schedule. Feb I will be in Australia, August in Switzerland and often in Florida. Usually you can find me in northern CA about 2 1/2 hours north of San Francisco at Harbin Hot Springs. You can find a list of practitioners worldwide at Watsu- WABA - Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Associationhttp.
                              Grateful
                              for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                              http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                              http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Grace, I am so sorry that your friend has transitioned. I can't imagine the shock of it, especially seeing how young she was.

I can see however that you know she really has not left you and your family. You realize that you have more access to her now than ever before.

She sounds like a beautiful person. It is only natural that you, another beautiful person, would have attracted her into your life.

I will be thinking of you and your family throughout the day with love.
                                Namaste,
                                Pamela
                                Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Working...
                                X